A Watchful Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind raced a mile a minute at the bombshell of a revelation. But before I could even think about it, Joseph continued with his session. He lowered his tablet back on him and started back up again, this time faster. He intended to end his session, and I was more than happy to wait for the climax. My eyes were glued to his hand pistoning up and down his shaft. Although dimly lit, the silhouette I saw gave my imagination enough material to work with to visualize just how hung this man was.

Drool escaped the side of my lips.

Topping it all off, I could visually see Joseph stiffening up. The large stud arched his back on the chair, his hand firmly on his cock. An audible growl escaped his lips and I could see his hips rolling underneath his robe as well as his hand move in quick, firm strokes. It was hard to see the finisher, but I could just barely make out large globs of cum raining down onto his open chest area and I watched, my eyes wide as I imagined how thick his climax would be and how it would feel trailing down my own mouth and down my chin.

Joseph eventually came down from his high, relaxing back fully on the chair, and he didn't bother to clean up. For a brief moment, he was content to sit in his chair, his chest heaving and sweat dotting his sun kissed skin, the hair that trailed down throughout his chest and abs dotted with sweat and cum. Inevitably, Joseph moved from his position, standing up fully. He grabbed his tablet and made his way back inside his own cabin. I honestly thought my fun was over, but the best was yet to come. Good news was the windows inside of his cabin were panoramic and the blinds were fully raised. Lucky me!

Joseph reached towards his chest and started to undo the bathrobe, his dexterous fingers working around the tie with an amused smirk across his face and my heart thumped loudly like a drum in my chest when the emerald green robe dropped to the floor of the balcony.

It was brief, but the time was enough for the image of him walking back into his cabin in the nude to be burned into my thoughts.

His large cock pointed down to the floorboards, the sheer weight of it making it swing like a pendulum, in time with his steps. His shaft may have been already losing its erection and going flaccid, but it was still remarkably thick and long. His balls were plump and still filled to the brim, which was surprising in my mind as the sheer amount of cum on his chest looked like his balls should have been empty by now. White streaks of his pleasure looked like streaks of snow across his chest, some dripping downwards to trace his chiselled figure, and over his abs which looked like small hills across his physique. When he leaned over to pick up the bathrobe, some of the streaks fell from his chest and onto the dark tan wood of the balcony. I was disappointed when he made his way back to his cabin and I bit the side of my mouth to keep from moaning out loud.

Joseph closed the door behind him when he walked inside, his butt bouncing and flexing as I watched transfixed. It was as if every movement was to tease me and only me.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my breathing was ragged. My face was probably flushed and I must have looked like I ran in a marathon or something. My legs cried out to me in pain, given my kneeling position. I let up, standing once more and feeling the blood return to my legs. My crotch was wet, a visible, and large stain marked by a very, very, very stiff erection that demanded my attention glared back at me.

What brought my attention back to reality was the smell of something burning. It was like getting water thrown in my face before being shaken awake from a very realistic and pleasing dream.

"Wow..."

Running with a raging boner nearly made me trip as I darted towards my bedroom to take care of my newest problem.

===

I gave a yawn as I stretched outward. The sheets as well as the bedframe had an almost country-esque type feeling to them. The chocolate browns and light whites gave the room a calm atmosphere and it was difficult for me to shuffle out of bed and make my way towards the master bathroom. When I clicked on the light of the bathroom, I squinted as the harsh light assaulted my eyes. Luckily, the light browns and milky colors soothed my eyes and my feet gave rather dull thumps as they made contact with the white tiles of the floor. I brought the knuckle of my right index finger up and rubbed my eye before looking up at the mirror of the bathroom.

I took a whiff and I could smell the musk radiating off of my body, the masculine scent making my smile twist into a grin. Even with the box of tissues I nearly went through, the scent of my assorted climaxes still lingering on my skin and I followed my treasure trail down until I found myself staring at a large wet spot on my deep red jockstrap. Some people find jocks uncomfortable to sleep in but I love how it shows everything off. Luckily, fashion jocks are more comfortable than regular underwear to me.

I casually picked at a tooth with a long claw before licking over the long tooth, and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste that laid near the counter. Placing toothpaste on the bristles of the toothbrush, I made sure to add just the right amount before popping the brush into my mouth and beginning to brush my teeth.

The refreshing taste of the spearmint added a nice cooling sensation which made me give a small smile before I walked over to the shower and turned it on with the pink toothbrush still sticking straight out of my mouth. The water spilled out of the shower head and I reached forward to feel the cold water bite into my hand. I pushed the nozzle further to the left, and gave the water time to warm up as I brushed my teeth.

Spitting out the toothpaste into the sink, I washed away the thick paste with the sink and stripped out of my jock, my member flopping out and slapping against my chest. I gave a sigh when I felt the warm water on my muscles, the water unwinding the knots in my muscles. I gave off a hiss of pleasure when I lifted my arms upward and the warmth spread down each peak and crevice in my body. I gave a happy trill when I took the body soap and squirted some into my open palm. Its smell reminded me of tropical fruit and I gave a happy growl when I started to lather myself down, my hands trailing over the muscle on my chest, arms, and thighs.

As I stood there and let the water caress my body, my thoughts drifted to last night's activities. I couldn't focus much after being teased by that stud. Hell, I couldn't sleep last night, seeing as my mind was filled with nothing but him, and my cock responded accordingly. I must have gone through one whole box of tissue and that still wasn't enough. My hair was covered in jizz and I reeked cum by the end of it, each streak of white across my body a symbol of my fantasies. My balls were dry but my boner was still strong. I didn't remember when I had passed out from the exhaustion and the combination of stupor brought upon by countless orgasms. One thing's for sure however....

Joseph was a sexy beast and just the sheer thought of him made my body burn.

Just by the sheer mention of his name brings about the memories of last night and my member stood at attention. I glance down and sure enough, I was already half mast and fast approaching full length. I sighed, smiling to myself and let a hand trail down to grip my member. My hands moved on their own accord, gently squeezing and groping my needy cock. I shivered, the feeling like a warm breeze trailing down my spine and through my nerves like liquid fire. Everything was still sensitive from last night, but did it feel amazing. Before long, my breaths were ragged and I was leaning on the bathroom walls for support. My hands were a blur on my cock, and I bit my lips and closed my eyes, imagining Joseph once more.

His form, his entire body, hell his voice alone played along my senses, vibrating my ear drums and pushing against me in my desires. He was a random stranger I met in under a day but my body was already clawing at any chance to jump him. I felt slutty, yet...I didn't feel any shame at all. I knew what I wanted, regardless of how much I tried to deny it.

I breathed curtly, feeling me begin to reach my end. I found myself moaning his name, over and over, just imagining him behind me, his hands wrapping around my chest and pulling me close to his body. I could feel his built pecs pushing against my back and his tongue lick across my neck, and I could almost feel the fire in my backside as I imagined him taking me; pushing his maleness into me and begin to use me. He'd whisper sweet nothings into my ear, the words hanging on my mind like the sweetest honey.

My cock throbbed, pulsing in my grip as I quivered like a leaf as it spurted more pre onto the tiled walls. It just got washed away by the water rushing down my body, trying to cool me. I felt so dirty like some cock slut eager for the stud's seed.

"Oh fuck..."

Spurts upon spurts of cum dribbled out of my cock. It shot out forcefully, surprising even myself at how much kick I still had left. My balls felt like they had no more weight to them at this point. I took a deep breath, riding out my orgasm, and I leaned against the wall, and let the cool stream of water wash away any trace of my session. My cock was already deflating, and I was able to think clearly again.

Cooking breakfast was pretty much uneventful. Toasted bread, some jam, and some bacon on the side rounded off the morning. News was playing on the television, and I paid not a lot of heed to it, letting it serve as white noise above all else.

After I ate, I walked back up to my room and unpacked my laptop and charging cable out of my backpack. The shiny chrome of the case shimmered in artificial light of the cabin and I leaned down to plug it into one of the many outlets in my master bedroom. Plugging in the charging cable, I leaned down to notice a suitcase that was slid under my bed.

Pulling it out, I opened it up to find it stuffed with clothes, and to make matters worse, they were stuffed with dirty clothes. I cursed myself for just trudging up to the new place with dirty laundry from back at my house, but I zipped up the suitcase before opening up my small nightstand. I pulled out several small detergent pods while managing to avoid pulling out the condom and lube packets, and shut the small door before grabbing the suitcase and pulling it outside.

The suitcase nearly clunked down the stairs as I dragged it along with me as I tried to lift up the heavy case up, but to my dismay I still dragged it down the stairs. I gave a sigh of relief when I opened up the door and put it on the small wheels to roll it down the gravel roadway and towards the shack on the other side of the area. The wind felt cool on my face, the breeze kissing my skin and making me shiver. Luckily, I packed some sweaters and heavier clothes to keep warm. The sky was a murky grey, but the small flakes that fell gave the area a picturesque appearance, especially with the mountains in the background. From a distance, I could see clouds around the top almost highlighting the tip of the massive formation.

I could hear the sounds of the washing machine already running, the machine's hum easily heard outside of the doors. I continued onwards, opening the door to the shack. True enough, the machine rumbled at the corner and the piles of clothes rolling in over itself inside was viewable through the glass. I lugged my bag inside and was thankful to find another spare washer free and wasn't being used. I went over to it, and began to load my dirty unwashed clothes inside. I whistled a small tune to myself, my mind moving to think of the activities I planned for myself for the day.

After making sure everything was in order, I stood straight up and reached over for the controls and turned the machine on. Soon after, the washer began to rumble alongside the other one and my clothes began to tumble in on itself and suds began to develop. I was about to leave it there in the meantime when I saw something at the corner of my eye. Atop the other washer was a basket of what looked like dirty clothes, the mixture of bright colors pulling my attention towards it. I did not even know whose they were, but there was something that seemed to catch my attention. A green bathrobe sat on top, the silky material looking like it would just off just above the knees. The realization hit me like a bag of breaks and I ran over to examine the contents of Joseph's hamper.

My heart skipped a beat.

It was a very skimpy looking neon green jockstrap. The waistband was thin, looking like it would barely cover the hunk's hips if it was around him and it looked more for show rather than for athletic activity.

I gulped as I walked forward, my breathing starting to become more rapid. I quickly looked around before reaching over to touch the piece of fabric, feeling the thin starts that would have spread around Joseph's backside and connected to the front. What stood out the most to me was the smell that came off it, and I could already catch a whiff of it even from a distance away from the source of it; the pouch. It was not rancid or putrid or anything like that. It did however had an earthy, musky smell. I found myself taking a big whiff of it before the thought even registered in my mind.

The profound smell acted almost like an aphrodisiac on my body, the smell penetrating through my senses and making its way into my mind. Although I had just masturbated a few hours prior, I was already pitching a tent in my pants with newfound arousal. My hands acted of their own accord, one of them going lower to grope my growing erection. I looked around once more, making sure I was alone. God, he smelled musky, and perfect and my mind started to form an image of the studdly man as I brought the pouch to my nose.

The straps hung limp, their cloth brushing against my neck as I took another whiff, my eyes fluttering and I began to idly grope myself. I could still feel the sweat on the cloth, and my mind was beginning to fog with thoughts of Joseph wearing his jock and me nuzzling up against his pouch. I gave a small whimper, my legs nearly buckling underneath my body as I kneeled on the tile floor, hunched over his basket like it was my lifeblood.

I knew what I was doing was wrong, and I could feel the sin of it burning pleasantly in my nose as I pushed the article of clothing softly into my nose. The quant room provided the perfect hiding spot for my debauchery, and my whimpers and slight moans echoed throughout the concrete walls of the laundry room. Right before my hand began to trail towards the zipper of my pants, the door to the laundry room opened.

Now, the door was fairly close to where I was kneeling and did not even hear the quiet, wooden door open due to the loud hum of the washing machine I knelt by. When I heard a deep, rich sound of someone clearing their throat, my mind snapped out of its trance and my eyes widened in shock at my predicament.

The jockstrap was still clearly perched on my face, my boner sticking straight outward and it would take a completely oblivious person to not notice my grip around the crotch area. I looked slowly to my right to notice a creamy tan in my view, and my heart thumped harder in my chest. I prayed to every god I could think of that it was not Joseph, but when I heard the deep, rich timbre, it eliminated all doubt.

"I see you found my laundry, Tim."

I wanted to sink into the floor and disappear, but I mustered enough courage to make my way up to the other man's gaze. I did not even focus on what he was wearing; the light blue muscle shirt and neon green gym shorts not registering in my mind. I noticed he had a smirk across his face, his eyes having that devilish twinkle that suggested he knew something that I didn't.

"I...umm...I..."

Joseph's rich chuckle reached my ears and he leaned down to grab his laundry. His tail flicked behind him as he smiled widely. "Cat got your tongue? You seem almost...at a loss for words."

I was completely stunned, a bright, red blush crossing my cheeks at the casual way he began to unload his laundry from the washer before walking over to the dryer. His gaze still watched mine, almost like a predator as if he was watching for my next move and waiting to strike. He seemed almost to read my mind and he said, "You can keep it if you want. I don't mind an admirer."

He gave that deep chuckle once again before walking over to me, my body beginning to shake and shiver as he reached forward and grasped the straps of the jock. He began to twirl them around his fingers, my heart pumping and my mind racing as blood moved through my body at a fast rate. Most of it was trailing down to my lower extremities, and he seemed to notice my excitement. His grin grew into a wide smile as he began to wrap the straps around my ears before pulling the jock tight to my face. He leaned down ever so close to my ear and whispered, "Besides, you look better with it on, anyway."

I couldn't help it and let out a small moan, my cheeks turning even redder before he gave chuckle and let the straps go. He pressed a button on the dryer, setting the clothing for a 60 minute cycle before beginning to walk towards the exit. "You are going to be such a fun neighbor," he said with an almost purr to his voice. He grabbed the knob to the door, making sure to show off his toned ass. His muscles flexed tantalizingly as he opened the door and made his way outside. I could feel the cold air wash over my achingly hard and hot body, playing along the sensitive nerves like melting ice in a fire. I unwrapped the jockstrap from my muzzle and clutched it in my hand.

It was honestly a miracle that I hadn't passed out yet due to the lack of blood going to my head. It was all directed towards my cock that was now plainly straining against my pants. There was a brief moment where I thought if all this was happening, that maybe I was still fast asleep and this was just a lewd dream my mind conjured up since I was so hung up on Joseph from yesterday.

The buzz of the laundry machine behind me nearly made me jump.

"Holy shit!" I cried out, realizing that it just finished washing my clothes and was proceeding to rinse it.

I sighed, sitting down at one of the benches and looking at the boner that was in my pants. I briefly glanced out at the door that was slightly ajar. Joseph's footsteps were still visible on the loose dirt. My mind was all over the place but right now, I couldn't even think of anything remotely rational. My cock was doing all the thinking for me. "Fuck, this is going to be one crazy time here..." I mumbled to myself, taking another deep breath.

Aside from that one encounter with Joseph at the laundry shed, not much else happened after that. After my clothes got washed up and clean, I headed out only to find that one of the car's parked at the area was nowhere to be found. Joseph must have left to go to work, I thought to myself. A part of me felt a bit sad to find that Joseph was not around, but another part of me was somewhat happy, since I was still recovering from the fact that he actually caught me sniffing his underwear.

Yeah...I'm not exactly proud of that.

But my god did it smell so fucking good. Just thinking about it made my boner pop back up again. Trying to carry a basket of laundry and my things above the steps were a bit of a hassle with something poking in your crotch, but I made do. Inevitably, I managed to get into my room and begin to arrange things into my dresser. It took a while, but I got it all done. Glancing up at the clock, it was nearing noon and I still had the day all to myself. My stomach growled at me, reminding me that I needed to get something to eat. I was about to head to the kitchen when a thought crossed my mind. I could probably grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants down the mountain pass, and after my initial excitement, I really did not feel like cooking. I passed a few restaurants here and there that had that rustic, small town aesthetic to them that made me curious to try.