A Week as a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so lovely, being shown to a table for one and treated like a lady at an elegant restaurant, until all the lights went out at the restaurant too! Fortunately, by then I'd been served my dinner (and a half carafe of wine) and the scene at the bar was getting quite rowdy as I put some cash on the table and made my way out the door and back to my apartment, where the lights were still out from a wicked windstorm.

It may seem trivial, but I was really facing my biggest crisis of the week: could I manage to put all of my female paraphernalia back where it belonged, remove my makeup and nail polish, and transform myself back into a guy in time for my flight first thing in the morning?

I won't keep you in suspense: working slowly and methodically, and with the aid of some emergency lights that lit my office and apartment with a dim glow, I managed to remove all traces of my week as a woman, put everything back where it belonged, and get a few hours of sleep before the lights finally came back on at around 3:00 in the morning. A quick survey of my office and apartment confirmed that everything was back in its place, and I even found an email from my boss, praising me for the manful job I'd done that week. If he only knew!

12