A Week In The Mountains Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the intense peak of delight the couple shared passed and their movements began to calm. Ecstasy faded to pleasure, then pleasure eased into contentment. Frankie stopped moving and lay on top of Kay, his chest cushioned on her breasts, too weak to move.

Kay felt the boy's marvelous pole shrink, then slither out of her. When it did, rivulets of the effluent he'd gushed into her seeped out and trickled out of her, dribbled down between her buttocks, and dripped onto the bed. Even that felt wonderful! Never in her life had making love felt like what she'd just experienced with Frankie. Unable to help herself, she burst into tears.

Frankie, still feeling overwhelmed by what had just happened, rolled off Aunt Kay and lay on his side. He gazed at her, saw that she was crying, and his eyes filled with confusion. "Aunt Kay, how come you're crying?" he asked softly. "Did...did I...did I hurt you? Wasn't I...wasn't I...ah...good enough?"

Kay shook her head, then she kissed him. "Oh, no, Frankie, darling, you didn't hurt me," she replied quickly. "I'm crying because what we just did felt so wonderful. Was it good for you, too?"

The young man blushed, smiled shyly, and nodded. "It...It was unreal," he murmured. "God! Was...was it really that good for you?"

Kay nodded. "You may not believe this, but nobody ever made me feel as wonderful as you just did," she said. "You know, Frankie, you are a wonderful lover!" She smiled and shook her head, then she added, "No, you are an incredible lover!"

The young man smiled at her. "So are you," he responded. He decided she wouldn't mind if he kissed her again, so he covered her mouth with his and kissed her hard.

Kay found the young man's kiss thrilling and the intensity of feelings it evoked scared her, but caused her to long for more at the same time. "Frankie, this...what we did...it will have to stay our secret," she cautioned once the kiss ended, "We...we don't dare let anyone know."

"I won't tell anyone, Aunt Kay," Frankie replied seriously. "I promise."

"If I had any sense at all I would stop this right now, before it goes any farther," Kay thought, "I should get up and go to my room and try to figure out what came over me and how to keep it from ever happening again." Then other, more compelling, thoughts took over. "I guess I...I can't make things any worse, can I?" Impulsively, she rolled atop the young man, covered his mouth with hers and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth.

Aunt Kay's sudden move caught Frankie off guard, but he responded quickly. His hands began roaming over her body and his tongue dueled with hers. If she wanted to keep making love, he sure as heck was going to go along! He'd had fantasies about making love with her for years but, as wild as those fantasies had been, they paled in the face of the reality he had just experienced!

Kay felt Frankie's penis begin to stiffen against her leg and shuddered when she realized there might be a very real possibility of enjoying more of the wonderful feelings she'd just experienced. Was it possible he could make her feel that incredibly good again? "Isn't it nice? Young boys are insatiable!" the voice, which no longer irritated her, commented. "It's really wonderful making love with young men, isn't it?" she mused as passion again began to ripple through her. Then she forgot everything when Frankie's lips closed over one of her swollen nipples and, while he began suckling, waves of blossoming ecstasy once again forced rational thought from her mind.

12