A Week In The Mountains Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! She's even hotter than I thought she was gonna be!" Ronny thought. "She wants it real bad and she's gonna get it! Is she ever!" He peeled Sue's jacket off and tossed it onto the table. Then he pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed that aside, too. Finally, he slid his hands around behind her and unhooked her bra. When the bra was undone, he slid his hands onto her large, bare breasts and began twirling her swollen nipples between his fingers.

Wonderful sensations rushed through Sue, causing her to groan softly. "I don't care if this is wrong," she thought, "it's so wild! And...and it's too late to stop now!"

Ronny backed toward the cot, pulling Sue with him. He continued to caress her breasts and she kept stroking his cock. When they reached the bed, he released her, then he stripped the rest of her clothes off while she did the same for him. When both of them were naked, they fell onto the cot and began a serious, passionate exploration of each other's bodies. They hadn't kissed-not once-and they didn't kiss then.

Sue groaned when Ronny's lips captured her nipples and he began sucking them hard. He attended to first one, then the other, sucking and nibbling the tender buds until they were tingling, leaving them glistening with his saliva.

While Ronny was doing marvelous things to her breasts, Sue continued to massage and stroke his cock. She rubbed the sticky fluid that had begun seeping from the tip into the sides of throbbing shaft.

Ronny shifted on the bed and his lips began to travel down over Sue's body. He kissed across her softly rounded belly, then his lips moved into the curly mass of dark pubic hair blanketing her middle.

Sue had never, in her wildest dreams, expected anything like this to happen to her when she left for her walk with Frankie! This had gone farther, much farther, than she ever dreamed it would! She was totally and completely out of control! Her hips began to squirm and twist while the young man's hands slid up and down the warm, soft skin of her inner thighs. Moaning softly, she spread her legs to give him access to her middle. "Yes! Oh, yes!" she groaned, her hips rising off the bed. "Yes! Ah! Yes!" she wailed when Ronny's lips and tongue began exploring her sopping pussy. Meeting Ronny was the best thing that had happened to her all week!

Ronny was an experienced lover, and even though he was arrogant, he did make sure the women he slept with were satisfied. He had learned early in his sexual career that if he was good in bed, women were good to him. He slid around so he was lying between Sue's legs and kept licking at the soft folds of flesh in her middle and thrusting his tongue into her. He found her clit and lashed it with his tongue. He knew he had her turned on, and he intended to keep her that way until he got what he wanted.

Sue, rocked by rapture, was no longer concerned about the wrongness of what she was doing. Her body twisted and turned and moans of pleasure continued pouring from her in an unbroken stream. Ronny brought her right to the verge of coming several times but even though she begged him to, he didn't let her come then. Just when she was sure she was going to explode, he would take his mouth from her middle and lay between her leg stroking and caressing her gently, keeping her at the brink of coming, but not allowing her the release she desperately sought.

"Take me! Please, Ronny! I need it! Please!" Sue moaned. Her hands pulled at him, urging him atop her. "Please!" She realized she was begging a young man she just met, a boy young enough to be her son, to make love to her. She should have felt shame, but she didn't. All she felt was overwhelming need.

Ronny finally did slide on top of her and when he did, Sue grabbed his cock and guided it into her. When the young man's shaft began to slide into her vagina she wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her up hips against him, sucking him all the way into her.

Ronny was startled by how wild this woman was acting. He knew she was hot the minute he saw her, but he had no idea she would be this hot! "No wonder Frankie was looking good to her! She acts like she hasn't been laid in years!" he thought.

Once he had his cock all the way in Sue, the young man held himself above her on his outstretched arms and began to drive into her with deep, forceful strokes driven by his muscular hips and legs.

It wasn't long before Ronny's powerful thrusts took Sue where she wanted to go. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Now! Now!" she moaned. Her breasts jiggled while Ronny's well-muscled body slammed against hers, driving his cock deep into her. "Can't wait! Need it too bad! I...Ah...I can't wait! I'm coming!" she cried and her body went into spasms of ecstasy.

"Yeah!" Ronny groaned, "Oh, yeah!" He ground his hips against Sue's body as he discharged his torrid cream into her.

When Ronny was finished, he pulled out and rolled off Sue, onto his side, and lay there, grinning at her. "Damn!" he thought. "She's even better than I thought she'd be!"

Sue lay next to Ronny, stunned by how overpowering the experience she'd just shared with him had been. She rolled on her side and kissed him on the cheek. "That was wonderful, Ronny!" she murmured.

She started sliding her hands over his muscular, tan body. While she did, Ronny slid his hand down her back and cupped one of her buttocks. She pressed her pelvis against him and could feel his cock. It was beginning to swell again!

"God!" she murmured. "I can't remember the last time I was this horny! I've got to have you again! I hope you don't mind!"

"No way!" Ronnie replied. "I love it!" Susie was the hottest chick he'd ever been with! He never expected to get this far with her. If all older women were this hot, he was going to have to start putting the moves on some of the female professors at school. A couple of them were hot looking and he'd seen them looking at him with interest.

Sue, no longer feeling any recriminations about what she was doing, teased the young man's nipples with her fingers, making them hard, causing him to shudder. Then she bent and began kissing his chest. From one nipple to the other her lips moved, trailing heat and wetness back and forth across his chest, making him tremble.

While Sue's lips were working on Ronny's chest, her hands slid over the rest of his body, over his flat, washboard-like belly, into the curly, damp hair at his groin. Her fingers once more wrapped around his erecting cock, which twitched in her hand.

Sue's hand stroked Ronny's swollen shaft while her lips continued to nibble and suck his nipples. Then her lips began moving down over his body, following the trail her hands had blazed.

"Ah!" Ronny groaned. His hips strained upward when the warmth and wetness of Sue's mouth engulfed the tip of his swollen wand. He couldn't believe it! She was sucking his cock! She sure was one hot babe! He never expected her to do that!

Sue decided that since Ronny had eaten her, the least she could do for him was suck his cock! She took her mouth off his cock, looked up at him and smiled. "You don't mind if I do this, do you, Ronny?" she murmured.

"Fuck no! I sure as hell don't mind! Not at all!" Ronny gasped.

Sue lowered her head once more and let a substantial part of the young man's cock disappear into her mouth while her hands gently massaged his balls. It didn't take long for her to bring the trembling young man to the verge of explosion. He couldn't keep still. His hips were in constant motion while her mouth rose and fell on his swollen wand.

Ronny realized he was about to come. "Jesus, Susie, I...I'm gonna come if you keep doing that!" he groaned.

Sue lifted her mouth from his cock. "My goodness," she murmured, "we wouldn't want that, would we? I think there's a much better use for this..." She squeezed his swollen cock. "...don't you?" She slid up and straddled him and guided his throbbing rod to her middle. When it was in position, she sank onto it while a look of bliss formed on her face. Once she had the muscular young man's cock in her, she leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders, supporting herself on her outstretched arms as she raised and lowered her hips on his.

While Sue rode him, Ronny grabbed her breasts and started rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. She moved her hips up and down and side to side, making his cock rub the walls of her snug love cave.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Sue hissed. "Oh, yes!" She pounded down against Ronny, twisting and turning her body, making his cock lash around inside her. "Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes!" she chanted, counting cadence for her bounding hips. Then she stiffened, she pressed her groin against the young man's. Powerful tremors of ecstasy begin to wrack her. "Ah! Ah!" Her wail of delight began. Her fingers dug into Ronny's bulging biceps while her body continued to vibrate with feelings of bliss. "Yes! Yes! Take...me! Please! Please!"

"Uh!" Ronny groaned, "Ah! Ah!" His back arched, lifting his hips upward, while he hosed her insides with his molten cream.

Once her intense need dissipated, Sue lowered herself onto Ronny and let him hold her. After a while, she raised her head, looked down into his eyes, then she kissed him softly. "Ronny, you are amazing, do you know that?" she whispered.

Ronny grinned up at her. "You're pretty amazing yourself, Susie!" he replied. "You still sorry I brought you out here?"

She shook her head. "I...I'm married," she murmured. "I know I should be sorry about what I just did, but...but I'm not, not in the least!"

"How long are you going to be around, Susie?" Ronny asked.

"I...I'm going to be here until...until Sunday," Sue replied.

"You want to get together again?" Ronny asked. "I know I sure as hell would hate to think this is the last time we're gonna have fun like this!"

Sue looked down at him a long time while her eyes reflected the turmoil in her mind. Then she took a deep breath, let it out, and nodded. "I...I do want to see you again," she replied softly.

Ronny looked at her carefully. "You sure you really want that?" he asked.

"I...I'm not sure about anything," Sue replied. "Except...except that...that I want to see you again."

Ronny grinned and hugged her. "Good," he said. "That's what I wanted to hear, Susie. Why don't you come up to my place tomorrow? It's the brown one, with our name on the sign out by the road."

"All...all right," Sue said. She rolled off him and they lay side by side for a while longer. Then she got up. "We...we better get back," she said, "My God! Frankie's going to wonder where we got to! What...what if he...if he tells his mother..."

"Don't worry about Frankie," Ronny said, "I'll have a little talk with him when we get back to the lodge, he won't say anything if he knows what's good for him."

After they got dressed, they climbed back onto the ATV and roared off through the woods, headed for the lodge.

Frankie sat on the porch of the lodge, drinking his second soda. "They've been gone more than an hour," he thought. He grinned. "I bet Ronny took Mrs. Ervins to the cabin."

A few minutes later, Frankie heard the roar of Ronny's ATV, then the vehicle roared down the road and braked to a stop in front of the lodge. Ronny climbed off the machine and helped Mrs. Ervins get off. She remained standing by the ATV, looking nervous, her face flushed, while Ronny walked up onto the porch.

"Can I talk to you inside a minute, Frankie?" Ronny asked.

"Ah...sure, Ronny," Frankie replied, "What's up?"

Ronny led him inside the lodge. "Look, Benj," he said softly, "I gotta ask you a favor. If anyone asks you what happened tonight, tell them I gave Susie a ride on the ATV then you and she took a long walk, OK?"

"Sure, Ronny," Frankie said, "No problem." He found it difficult to conceal his elation.

"Thanks, Frankie," Ronny said, smacking the other young man on the shoulder. "You're a real pal. You ain't pissed at me 'cause I cut in on you with Susie, are you?"

"Me, nah?" Frankie replied, "I wasn't interested anyhow."

"Cool, man," Ronny said, "I'm gonna go get me a soda. See you later, Benj." He went inside the lodge.

"See you later, Ronny," Frankie said. He walked out onto the porch. "You ready to go back to the cabin, Mrs. Ervins?" he asked.

Sue felt her face getting warm and looked at the ground. She was sure Frankie knew what had happened between her and Ronny and found it impossible to look his eyes after what she'd done. "I...I think so, Frankie," she said softly.

"Come on, then," Frankie said. They started walking up the road.

12