A Week with Cathy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are there even 80 different offensive national stereotypes they can use?

He was fucking her while she hung spread-eagle and helpless. I'd never want to actually do this -- but to a woman with the most vanilla sex life on the planet, this was fascinating.

And to a woman with the most vanilla sex life on the planet who'd been horny since this morning despite a first-class orgasm...

(we were suddenly in France, where two men were about to fill two of Bambi's holes I had to wonder whether this was going to counts as two of the promised eighty)

Apparently I wasn't the only one getting overheated. "Hey, Steven," Rani called.

"Yeah?"

"Remember last night you were uncomfortable seeing me in my bra?"

"I wasn't really --"

"Well, you don't have to worry about that tonight," She lifted her dress over her head and, although she needed a bra far more than Missy did, she wasn't wearing one.

"That was, um, considerate of you," Steve managed to say.

And now I was feeling conspicuous for wearing a shirt. I did know it would probably reach this point.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Nobody made a point of looking at me, but I was pretty sure they were.

When Steve didn't freak out, I asked him to unsnap my bra. What ran through my mind, weirdly enough, was "What a shame nobody will see my cute bra-and-panty set"

I could have unsnapped the bra myself, but this way Steve couldn't get upset with me later.

Okay, now I knew everybody was looking at me: Rani's and Missy's breasts were old news by now, of course, while mine were new.

I was both embarrassed and horny as hell. I wanted to hide, and I also wanted Steve to drag me down to the floor and fuck me until I screamed.

I think Bambi was in some Scandinavian country now. She was naked, standing waist-deep in a fjord, getting fucked from behind.

Steve had his hands on my breasts again, stroking them in full view of everybody. Being topless was one thing, but this was... foreplay. In public.

Bambi was in Switzerland. We could tell because while some guy was bringing her to orgasm by licking her pussy, she was yodeling.

Missy slipped off her shorts, leaving her wearing nothing but a tiny pair of panties. Okay, I thought, hers might be smaller than mine, but mine are cuter.

Well, fuck the panties: right now, I should be more worried about whether we'll get to the point where everybody will see my hairy pussy. I already knew that Rani and Missy were probably clean-shaven down there.

"You should be comfortable too," Rani said, helping Rick take his shirt off. When she stood up, even from a distance, I could tell there was no hair inside her panties.

When I turned around to take off Steve's shirt, he pulled me closer and kissed my right nipple. Oh god, I must be literally dripping at this point.

Bambi was in Hawaii, dancing in nothing but a grass skirt.

Missy, noticing this, got up, stood in front of the screen, and did her own topless hula dance. "Come on, girls," she said, and Rani and I joined her, shaking our hips. I couldn't believe we were showing off like this; or that I was, anyway.

But Steve didn't seem to mind -- even though one of the dancing girls was his sister -- and it was fun. And I had a feeling when we got back to our room, the sex was going to be amazing.

After about a minute, Missy stopped dancing and walked toward Rick. Then just before sitting on his lap, she stopped short and went over to Steve. Again, at the last moment she stopped, and settled in on Mark's lap. After first pulling off his shorts. He was hard, no surprise. "Nice," she said, grinding down a bit.

I told Steve to stand up, and pulled his shorts down. He was wearing small black silk briefs, which I hadn't even known he owned.

"Let me do you," he said, and I told him to go ahead. Maybe nobody would notice how wet my panties were.

He pulled down my shorts, accidentally grabbing my panties along with them. Neither of us noticed until my entire ass was exposed.

"Oh my god," I said as he said "Sorry, sorry," and we both tried to grab my panties and pull them back up, but we kept getting in each other's way.

Missy stood up. "Don't worry about it," she said, stripping of her own panties and dropping them down on the floor in front of me. "See? It's okay."

Steve and I froze. Our eyes met, both of us thinking "Should we?"

Of course everybody had already seen everything I had, there was nothing left to hide. And Missy was completely naked. I stepped out of my panties and shorts, and sat down on Steve's lap.

Facing him, though, because I wasn't ready to put my hairy pussy on full display yet.

Separated from me by just a thin pair of briefs. His dick seemed enormous. Given the past hour, it probably was.

Without looking to see what the other couples were doing, I began to grind slowly against it. I wasn't planning on getting too carried away, but a hard silk-encased dick sliding between the lips of my vulva was feeling really, really good.

I had to be careful it didn't feel too good though: I didn't want to suddenly cum loudly in front of everybody.

Steve was starting to meet my thrusts. After a few seconds he was pretty much fucking me with a black silk condom.

I decided I'd better stop this before I embarrassed myself (even further), so I slid off his lap.

Which dragged his briefs down far enough that his dick popped out.

Without hesitating, he grabbed me and pulled me back onto his lap. Before I really knew what was happening, he'd impaled me.

"Fuck!" I shouted. And then I began bouncing on his dick aggressively. If everybody was going to see us fucking, I at least wanted to cum hard. And preferably several times.

I looked around and realized I needn't have worried about being watched: Missy was on all fours with Mark fucking her from behind; and Rani was on her back, with Rick having his way with her missionary position.

I couldn't help thinking about Rani telling us just a few hours go that nobody had ever seen them fucking.

Seeing everybody else going at it pushed me over the edge. I came pretty loudly but wanted more, so I pulled Steve off the seat and onto the floor. I got on my back and raised my legs high so he could fuck me really deeply.

We all went at it for about ten or fifteen minutes, with a lot of grunting and groaning. And a bit of screaming, at least once by me.

The only really audible comment was Rani shouting "Cum all over me," and I think we all turned our heads to watch him cover her breasts and lower face with his cum. That looked so filthy, and I decided I really wanted Steve to do that to me sometime -- though perhaps not with an audience.

When it was all over... I wondered whether anybody would feel awkward about what had happened, but nobody did -- not even us, oddly enough, but maybe that's because nobody else did.

After all, all we'd done was watch one another. Nobody had even touched anybody other than a spouse, because that would have been crossing a huge line. And Rani and Missy had been topless in font of one another's husbands plenty of times, and the two couples had been watching one another playing around for some time. Of course tonight was an escalation, and it was our first trip down the rabbit hole...

Anyway, we all seemed to be okay with it. After everybody cleaned up, we all got somewhat dressed -- the guys put their briefs back on and the women our panties -- and we settled in to watch the rest of the movie. There was a lot of touching, and a few occasions of light groaning, but no more fucking.

12