A Week with Cathy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all nodded, though I'm not sure Sara was paying attention anymore.

Alix came over to JoAnne, sat next to her, and very tentatively put a hand on one of her breasts. "Much better," JoAnne said softly.

Alix began stroking JoAnne's breast, and suddenly JoAnne reached out, not to one of Alix's breasts, but to her pussy. Alix froze for a moment, then relaxed and began reacting to JoAnne rubbing her wet pussy.

And then they were both on the ground, fingering one another.

I looked over and saw that Sara had one hand frantically rubbing her own pussy, and one hand pinching a nipple. And I realized I was doing the same thing.

And then Kara was at my side. "Can I help?" she asked.

I nodded, and spread my legs, assuming she was going to finger me -- but instead she buried her face in my crotch, and began alternating between licking my pussy and sucking lightly on my clit.

I completely lost myself to the feeling. I'd loved it when Scott did this to me last night, but Kara really knew what she was doing.

On the ground near me, Alix and JoAnne were giving one another very tentative licks, but mostly using their fingers. And watching us.

As incredible as all this felt, and I no longer cared that everybody could hear me groan anymore, wasn't sure I wanted to actually cum in public -- but I also knew it was inevitable, and resisting it made me feel as if I were going to explode.

When had I started begging "Fuck, oh fuck, please, make me cum"?

Suddenly my body jerked, and I came like I'd never cum before.

"Oh wow," Kara said, slowly moving her face from between my legs. The area around her mouth was wet and shiny from when I'd squirted. "That's so hot."

"Let me do you now," I said to her once we'd both caught her breath. Though I'm not sure either of us had much faith in my ability to do so.

"I have a better idea," Kara said, easing me back down to the ground and lying on top of me, her thighs criss-crossing mine and our pussies jammed together. "This is called scissoring."

She ground into me, as if she were fucking with me -- but instead of a dick penetrating me, it was a wet pussy rubbing hard against mine.

Holy fuck, this was good. I can see why a lot of girls experiment with their roommates in college.

I grabbed her ass, pulling her harder against me.

Her breathing was getting faster and faster and finally with what sounded like a loud hum, she came.

This was only the second time I'd ever heard another girl cum -- the first had been Cathy, in the car with Scott, and of course she'd been very quiet about it -- and obviously the first time I'd ever made another girl cum.

Kara wasn't done: in fact, she began grinding against me much more frantically, as if desperate to cum again. I really hadn't expected to cum again, figured I'd gotten mine, but now I knew I was going to get another chance.

I turned Kara over on her back and began grinding my pussy against hers aggressively. Not only were both of our pussies wet, we were both sweating all over one another. We were a hot, sexy mess.

JoAnne and Alix, both watching us intently, were finger-fucking one another and thrashing about. ,

I came first, and I'm pretty sure I squirted again. Probably feeling this, Kara came a few seconds later.

As we lay side-by-side afterward catching our breaths, Kara casually stroking my breast, she said softly, "Not to sound weird or anything, but I wish you weren't leaving tomorrow."

"Mmm." I replied. I'd certainly like to do this again. I wondered whether there were any way I could sneak her into the house tonight

But then I remembered how Aunt Rani had tried to look in on me this morning. Would she even try to do that again, now that I knew about Mrs. Conway?

Which reminded me again about what she and Mrs. Conway might be doing together at night and how Mrs. Conway looked last night in just her little panties, and again both of those images sent surges of heat through my body.

And combined with Kara stroking my breast...

I turned my body and kissed her hungrily.

Meanwhile, upstairs...

TONY

I was just leaving my room to go downstairs for a late breakfast (or early lunch) when I saw somebody in the hall headed for the bathroom. A girl somebody, wearing only bikini bottoms. One of my step-sisters, obviously, who'd been "casual" at best about their dress codes lately. They'd all but admitted they did it because I'm awkward around girls and they knew it would make me uncomfortable. They even warned me they'd be sunbathing topless for the next few days while our parents were away.

But it's not as if I hadn't seen a ton of topless girls at Vicki's party, and even made out with one of them. Got jerked off by her, in fact.

I left my door ajar just enough to see when the girl came out of the bathroom. Hell, if they were going to walk around half naked, there's nothing wrong with me looking.

The bathroom door finally opened and out came... Gail, the girl from the party. Wow. I really hadn't seen her well at the party, and she sure didn't look like my step-sisters from the front.

But what was she doing here? Dressed like that? Did she have something going on with my step-sister Kara?

Well, Kara had said she found her cute.

Or maybe the girls hadn't just been teasing when they said they were going to invite a bunch of friends over for some topless sunbathing?

As soon as Gail was down the stairs, I rushed to my parents' room and looked out the window at the patio. There were Kara and Sara and their friends JoAnne, Alix and Penny, all sitting out there naked. When Gail walked out to join them, she pulled off her bottoms as well.

This was the most amazing thing I'd seen in my life.

I know my father has a pair of binoculars somewhere, but I don't know... just happening to look out the window was one thing, but using binoculars seemed a bit pervy.

Anyway, I could see just fine.

I guess taking photos would be pervy too. God damn me for having a conscience!

JoAnne was touching her own breasts on and off as all the girls talked and laughed (and polished off a lot of wine coolers). I was wearing only sleep shorts, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to pull them down to my knees and start jerking off.

And then suddenly Alix came over to JoAnne and put a hand on her breast. Holy crap. I knew none of the twins' friends are gay, but I guess a combination of the heat, the alcohol, everybody being naked...

And none of these girls were too shy to run around topless at the party the other night (though Gail had seemed adamant about remaining nominally covered).

Then JoAnne reached over and put a hand on Alix's pussy.

And then they were all over each other.

And watching them, my step-sisters started rubbing their own boobs (which are very sensitive, not something I ever asked them to tell me), and Gail seemed to be playing with her own pussy.

I couldn't take it anymore: I dashed out of my parents room to mine. I needed to get to my bed and jerk off before I exploded.

I made it as far as the hallway before I ran into Penny. Who was naked.

She looked down at my shorts and weirdly enough I was embarrassed that she could see my boner.

"Good," she said, "I was hoping you'd be here."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into my bedroom -- she's been in the house enough to know where everything was -- then pushed me down onto my bed and yanked off my shorts. I was too surprised to even react. "I don't care what they're doing down there," she said, "I need a dick."

She climbed on top of me. "This is just a one-time thing. And don't worry, I'm not a virgin."

She didn't ask me if I was, but it was a moot point a moment later when she impaled herself on my hard dick. "Oh god yes," she said, "I needed that so much."

I lasted all of thirty seconds, then came in her so hard I felt dizzy. "Not enough," she said, climbing off me. "It's not your fault. You were peeping at us, weren't you? Kara was about to lick Gail's pussy when I left, think about that. Think hard about that." And then she began sucking me -- my first blow job -- and between that and thinking about what I'd seen earlier, and what Kara and Gail were doing, I was ready again in less than a minute.

She sat back down on my dick and bounced wildly up and down on me, groaning the whole time. I knew she was just using me as if I were some sex toy, but I totally didn't care.

She grabbed my hands and moved them up to her breasts.

I loved playing with her breasts. I'd had Gail's breasts in my hands at the party, but this was different: Penny was naked and we were fucking.

Then without a word she got off me, and I thought the fun was over, but then she got on all fours in front of me and said "Fuck me from behind, give me that hard cock from behind."

I rammed my dick into her, and it was amazing. Whoever invented this "fucking" thing was a genius!

She obviously liked this position, because she started moaning all over again. I guess the first time she was fucking me and now I was fucking her.

We went on for another five minutes, maybe ten, and I really had no idea which of the her noises meant she was cumming, but it's not as if I had precise control: I just had to trust she liked what we were doing, and when I couldn't hold back cumming, I shot another load into her.

Then we both collapsed onto the bed. She looked happy.

And I was happy just to watch her -- I had a really pretty girl lying naked in my bed, after all -- but finally she sat up and said "Do you have a t-shirt I can borrow? I'd just feel funny walking through the house like this. For all I know the rest of the girls are dressed by now."

"Sure," I said, and grabbed the first clean one I could find, from a concert I'd gone to last summer. She pulled it on and it was barely long enough to cover her ass.

"Thanks," she said. "And Tony... maybe if we get a chance before we leave for school, and you want, this can be a two-time thing."

She didn't wait for my answer. She'd have had to be crazy not to know what it was.

The day was getting warmer and muggier, and I was exhausted, so I dropped back down on my bed and passed out.

#

When I woke up, I had the sense of having had a wonderful dream. Had the whole thing been a dream? My dick was sticky from dried cum. Had I jerked off before going to sleep -- certainly not uncommon -- and just dreamed I'd seen the girls sunning themselves naked? Because the twins had teased me about having a topless party? Or was that part real and then I came back to my room, jerked off, then fallen asleep and dreamed the rest?

I really wasn't completely sure until I went outside after lunch and found my concert shirt lying discarded on the floor of the patio.

12