A Week with Cathy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

After dinner, we were thrown out of the house. Literally. Cathy's parents had downloaded some foreign film from Amazon, "Uun Yeh Vern Spay Dee Basget" or something like that, and they wanted to watch in peace. We were sent to Vicki's house, and her parents told her we could stream something to watch if we wanted -- also cautioned us not to throw any wild parties or burn the place down. Vicki rolled her eyes, letting me know this was maybe the ten thousandth time they'd made this joke.

We got a far as Vicki's back yard, then wandered over to the lounge chairs near the pool. It was a nice night for hanging out outside: the afternoon rain had swept away some of the humidity, but it was still a lot warmer than normal. Vicki stood up, worked her iPhone out of her shorts pocket, and started playing music, about as loud as she could without worrying about the neighbors complaining. Then she sat back down, this time on my lap.

Nothing like Cathy on my lap in the car the day before, mind you, just sitting comfortably. Gail and I got to know Vicki, and vice versa, and Vicki told us some stories about Cathy growing up that her family definitely didn't know about. Cathy seemed to be okay with it until Vicki started what seemed like a story about something Cathy and some guy named Howie did right here in this pool, and Cathy stopped her with "I think that story can wait for another time," which clearly meant "never."

Now I was intrigued.

"Speaking of that," Vicki said, standing up, "why don't we all hit the pool?"

"Sure, that's good," Gail said, though I knew she'd wanted to hear the Cathy-and-Howie story almost as much as I did.

"We'll get our suits," Cathy added.

"Don't bother," Vicki said, pulling off her t-shirt. "It's just us, we can swim in our underwear." She began siding her shorts down her legs.

Gail looked over at me, and I shrugged. It was weird, but it's not as if we hadn't seen one another in our underwear before. She began unbuttoning her shirt. "Time out, guys," Cathy said as Vicki was about to jump into the pool. "I don't have a bra."

That's right, and I knew that first-hand.

"Okay, how about this?" Vicki said, taking her own bra off and dropping it on the patio next to her shirt and shorts. She caught me staring -- she looked hot as hell, and I saw now that the heart tattoo was a little bigger than I'd have guessed -- and smiled and gave me a wink. I wondered whether this is what she'd planned the whole time.

"Fine!" Cathy snapped, pulling off her own shirt. Vicki seemed surprised that Cathy would actually expose herself in front of me, and I had a feeling there were going to be some interesting questions.

Everybody turned to look at Gail, who was making no move to take off her bra. "Seriously?" she said. "With my brother here?"

I nodded in agreement and Vicki said "Sorry."

I'm not saying I wouldn't have taken a peek, but Gail was right: it would have been weird.

We all played around in the water for about half an hour. Both Vicki and Cathy made a point of rubbing their bodies against me from time to time, Vicki a lot more openly than Cathy (but I thought Vicki was definitely getting suspicious of the attention Cathy was paying toward her cousin). I got the sense that Gail was getting a bit uncomfortable: both because of the flirting going on around her, from which she was being excluded, and also physically, because that wet bra couldn't have been pleasant. I wanted to tell her the world wouldn't end if she took it off, and I wouldn't perv on her or anything, but my saying anything at all seemed fraught with danger.

Both Cathy and Vicki had brushed against my cock enough to know it was rock-hard, even with the water as a mitigating factor. And why not? Even though Cathy had made cum twice this week, I'd never really gotten a good look at her breasts, and now I had both her and her friend teasing me and touching me with their near-naked bodies.

Then Cathy and Vicki went of to the other end of the pool together, and when I turned around I saw that Gail was climbing out of the pool. When she got to the patio chairs, she turned her back to us, unhooked her bra, and let it drop to the ground. Was she about to jump into the pool topless as well?

(Did I want her to?)

But then, her back still to us, she put her shirt back on, without the bra, and settled into one of the loungers.

And Cathy and Vicki were finishing some discussion, and hurrying back over to me.

I was standing in chest-deep water at this point. Vicki stepped behind me, and Cathy in front. Rubbing her bare breasts along my upper back, she said "Cathy tells you you two have been naughty."

"I guess so," I said, not sure where this was going.

"And she made you cum twice, but you've never touched her boobs. Don't you like them?"

"Hell yeah. But I didn't know whether she wanted --"

Vicki reached around me, grabbed my wrists, and placed my hands on Cathy's breasts.

"It's about time," Cathy said with a smile.

I had very little experience touching bare breasts, of course, but Cathy seemed to like whatever it was I was doing. Between that, and Vicki rubbing herself against my back, I was hard as ever in no time.

Cathy slid a hand into my boxers. Maybe I should have seen that coming, but I didn't. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, and began to stroke it.

If I hadn't just cum a few hours earlier, I wouldn't have lasted ten seconds -- especially with Vicki still rubbing her breasts against my back. And my hands still on Cathy's breasts.

Suddenly, Cathy withdrew her hand. I thought the fun was over, but then she grabbed the waistband of my boxers with both hands and yanked them down to my knees, exposing my cock. Then she took my cock in her hand again and resumed stroking.

I wondered whether she'd be okay with my pulling her panties down, but the very thought of it put me over the edge. I let go of her -- couldn't help it -- and with a loud groan I came, and kept cumming until I thought I'd pass out. Cum floated to the water's surface, and clung to Cathy's breasts.

Before I could reach for Cathy's panties, Vicki turned me around to face her. She pulled my face to hers for a kiss -- the first time I'd kissed anybody all week, I realized -- grinding her breasts into my chest as she buried her tongue in my mouth.

We were both moaning loudly as I hooked my thumbs into her panties and began to lower them down her ass. There was no guarantee she was going to let me fuck her right here in the pool, of course, or that I'd be able to get it up again quickly enough if she were willing, but I figured Let me get her naked, and I'll worry about the rest afterward.

Just then Gail ran to the edge of the pool and said "The Conways are on their way back!" and we all scrambled out and into our clothing so we could all be sitting around the pool innocently when they arrived.

The Conways said hi and went inside the house (though not before noticing Gail's bra, which she'd forgotten about, lying on the patio floor). A while later, Cathy, Gail and I went back to Cathy's house (though not before Vicki gave me a goodbye kiss that showed me just how quickly I could get hard again).

I can't say I wasn't disappointed, even though the evening had already gone infinitely better than I'd expected... but as it turned out the night wasn't over yet.

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers