A Week With Mother

Story Info
It really wasn't his fault.
3.3k words
4.1
441.8k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already in a foul mood when my dad called. I had just broken up with my fiance, a little matter of her being caught with another guy's cock in her mouth and a day after catching her I was laid off from my job. Then my dad calls and tells me that he and my mother have just split the blanket. The only surprise there was that it had taken so long for it to happen.

Mom and dad hadn't been getting along for years and both my sister and I had expected them to separate years ago. In fact we had assumed that once the two of moved out that mom and dad would call it quits, but here we were seven years later and it was just happening.

"You know your mother" my dad said, "and she will be a basket case. Amy (my sister) is going to move in with her, but she can't do it for a week or so. I need you to stay with your mother until Amy can get there."

"I can't just drop everything here and drive twelve hours and baby-sit her for God knows how long. Amy has never been all that dependable; she may show up in a week or she may not show up for a month."

"Benny, I've never asked you for anything before, but I need you to do this for me. I wouldn't ask if I really didn't need it done."

He had done a lot for me since my leaving home and the little guilt trip he laid on me worked.

"Okay dad, but it will be late tomorrow night before I can get there."

"Thanks Benny, I'll be in touch."

I spent the rest of the day boxing up all of Mellanie's stuff and stacking it in the hallway outside the door of my apartment. I thought about taping a note to it, but then I thought that my calling her an unfaithful whore pretty much covered things. I made a trip to the hardware store and got a new lock for the door and just for good measure I added a deadbolt. That done I checked the refrigerator for things that might go bad in a week to ten days and then used what I found to make me a meal of sorts and then I threw the rest out. I packed a bag and then sat down to watch some TV.

The phone rang several times and I let the answering machine take the calls. Two were from telephone solicitors and five were from Mellanie. The ones from Mellanie were pretty much the same:

"Benny, please call me, we have to talk."

"Benny, if you will just talk to me I can explain."

"Benny, I know you're there. Pick up the phone Benny, please talk to me."

"Benny, it is all a terrible mistake. Just talk to me Benny, I know we can work it out."

"Benny, either pick up the phone and talk to me or I'll be sitting in the hall outside your door when you get home from work and I won't leave until we talk."

I laughed out loud at that last one. Better bring several lunches I thought, at least a weeks worth.

The next morning I was on the road at seven-thirty which, no problems encountered would put me at mom's no later than nine. Actually I made pretty good time and was there by eight. The house was empty when I carried my bag inside. I took it up to my room and then I checked the fridge and saw that there was beer. I grabbed a couple and settled in front of the TV. Several beers later, somewhere in the middle of John Wayne's "She Wore A Yellow Ribbon" I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up having what I thought was a wet dream. As my eyes opened I was a little disoriented. The long drive and then the beer I had consumed had done a number on me and at first I didn't remember where I was. I did realize that something hot and wet was on my cock and my first thought was that somehow Mellanie had gotten by my new locks. The next thought was that it felt so good that I would let her finish before tossing her worthless ass out. Then my mind cleared and I realized where I was and I lifted my head and saw that my mother was sucking my cock.

I guess I should be ashamed to say that not for one minute did I even consider pushing her away. By the time I was fully aware of what was going on my mom owned that cock. She might have been my mother, but she was also the best cocksucker I had ever experienced. At that time I had no idea of what brought her to go down on my while I was lying there sleeping, but there was no way in the world I was going to stop her. My hands reached for her head and when they touched her she took it as a signal and, without taking her mouth off my cock, she started moving her body in a slow arc until her legs were next to my head.

I suddenly realized that she was naked and a quick glance showed a trail of clothes from the front door to the couch. Apparently the decision to suck my cock had been made as soon as she came in the front door and saw me on the couch. From the way I had been lying when I woke up I knew that mom could not have seen my face from the front door, just my body. When she started taking off her clothes to come to me she could not have known who I was. Who did she think it was lying on the couch? From what my dad had told me he had moved out three days ago. Just who did mom think was attached to the cock she had in her mouth?"

My speculations were cut short as my mother swung over me and I found myself looking up at her pussy as it descended toward my face. I had just enough time to notice that her cunt hairs were wet and matted and a milky-white substance coated her pussy lips before it was shoved in my face. I tried twisting my face away from the wet mess and the hot mouth pulled off my cock and I heard:

"If you want me to keep on taking care of your cock you had better start eating my pussy."

He mouth captured my cock again and she did some things with her tongue and then she took her mouth off me again and said, "You can always finish yourself off by hand, it is up to you."

Once again her mouth captured me, but I suddenly had a clue as to what was happening. All of her words had been slurred - she was drunk! But drunk or not she still was giving me the best head I'd ever received and I was at the point where I really, really did not want her to stop. Still, I wasn't all that sure that I could eat her pussy, especially since I suspected that what I saw before her pussy hit my face was some man's cum. I was honestly afraid I was going to barf if I tasted her cream pie, but I was equally afraid that she would stop sucking me off if I didn't do what she wanted. Mom read my hesitation as a refusal so she took her mouth off me and started to get up.

"Okay Jack, take care of yourself by hand. I'm going up to bed."

Wanting her mouth back on my cock I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down to my face and even as I was sliding my tongue into her pussy I registered the fact that she had called me Jack. Jack was my father's name. Did she think that she was blowing my dad? But he had moved out days ago. Was she so drunk that she couldn't remember that? Well, no matter, what was important to me right then was that she didn't stop what she was doing.

Mellanie had loved having her pussy eaten and she had not been at all shy in teaching me to do it just the way she wanted it done and so I went after mom's cunt the same way I had gone after Mel's. What worked for Mel apparently worked for mom because she moaned and pushed her pussy down at me a little harder. A minute later she gave a sharp cry and her body shivered.

"That's it you bastard, taste him, suck his dick snot out of me. I told you if you left me I would have another cock before the end of the week."

She went back to sucking on me. She had me close, real close, and I was torn as to what to do. Mel always swallowed when she sucked my cock, but she always had me tell her when I was ready so she wouldn't be surprised. Should I tell mom? Or would the sound of my voice make her realize what was happening and make her stop. I was too close to cumming to let her stop so I just kept quiet and let it go. Her head jerked a little when the first spurt came out, but the she settled down and swallowed what I gave her.

When I was limp I thought it was over, but all she did was take her mouth off me and start fondling me. One hand worked the limp noodle that my cock had become and the other hand played with my balls as she talked.

"Do you like his taste Jack? Is that why you came back? You knew I'd get laid, didn't you? You knew it and you wanted to suck on my cum filled pussy, didn't you? There's lots more where that came from Jack, lots more."

My cock was starting to twitch from what her hands were doing and she said, "Oh ho, does the thought of that excite you? You want to suck more cum out of me Jack? You know what else he did? He took my ass Jack. You would never do it, but he did it twice. I wished you could have seen it Jack."

Then she took my cock back in her mouth and worked to get me hard again. The marvelous way she gave head had me up in no time and she started to move.

"See if you can fuck me as well as he did Jack."

I couldn't have her move to a position where she could get a good look at me so when she moved I moved and I ended up behind her with her bent over the arm of the couch. She was taunting me, "Going to have some sloppy seconds Jack? Going to slide your cock into a real man's cum? Come on Jack, give my ass a try. He took my ass Jack and I liked it. You never would, but he did Jack and he loved how tight I was."

I was standing behind her and my initial plan had been to stay behind her so she couldn't see my face and then turn and run for the back door and get out. I was still fully dressed since all mom had done when she came in was to pull my zipper down, take out my cock and go for it. However, plans do change. The one thing Mellanie had always refused me was anal sex. I'd never had anal before, didn't even know if I would like it, but I did want to experience it at least once. And suddenly there I was with a naked woman bent over the arm of the couch and daring me to ass fuck her.

"Come on Jack, be a man for once in your life; let your animal urges take over. Afraid Jack? Afraid that you might find out you like it? I did Jack, I liked it a lot and I'm going to do a lot more of it. Come on you dumb bastard, either fuck me or get out. Come on Jack, pussy or ass or both, I don't care which, but fuck me or leave."

I did want to. God knows that I had an iron bar sticking out of my fly and it was only inches from pay dirt, but I was torn. I was in the best possible position to get out without my mom finding out who she had really just sucked off, but I so badly wanted to push my cock into her ass. I had just decided that it was in my best interests to run for the back door when mom said, "All right Jack, get out; just get the fuck out and don't come back" and she pushed herself to get up. When she pushed and started to straighten up her ass moved back toward me and my cock head came up against her cunt lips. When mom felt that she shoved back at me and my cock slid right into her wet pussy.

"How does it feel Jack? How do you like sloppy seconds? If you came back to move back in you better get used to the fact that you will be getting a lot of sloppy pussy. I liked it when Tony fucked me on his back seat and I'm going to fuck Tony a lot from now on. If you move back in you will need to get used to getting Tony's leftovers because you will be following him into me a lot."

She had her hand braced on the arm of the couch and she was shoving herself back at me and she felt good, damned good. I don't know what my dad would have said, but if I said out loud what I was thinking my answer to her question would have been, "It feels great, and yes, I do like sloppy seconds."

I began to wonder if Mel had fucked the guy she was sucking off and if she would have felt like mom had I stripped and joined in instead of just turning around and leaving.

I had my hands on moms hips and I was banging hard into her when I finally accepted that this might be my best and only chance at anal sex and so I pulled out of her pussy and she cried out, "No, damn you, no, not yet," but when I put my cock at her asshole it was suddenly, "Yes, yes, shove it in my shitter Jack, shove it in."

Again, it was her pushing back at me that made it happen and as I pushed past the sphincter muscle and felt it grip me I marveled that her ass could be so tight in light of her saying that she had already been fucked there twice that night. As I pushed my cock in to her ass she hissed out a long, "Yesssssssssssssssssssss" and all the taunting disappeared and was replaced by a long string of moans:

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh sweet Jesus yes."

"Oh god, oh god, so good, so good."

"Like that, like that, oh yes Jack, like that."

"Fuck me Jack, fuck me hard and make me cum Jack, make me cum."

I did my best. I held her hips and I pushed into her as hard as I could and hoped that the exquisite feel of that gripping sphincter muscle wouldn't make me cum too quick. A minute or so later she gave a loud cry, her body trembled and her sphincter seemed to tighten up and I came in her butt. She fell forward over the arm of the couch and moaned, "Oh God that was good."

While she lay there breathing heavily I zipped up, and headed for the back door. I went around to the side of the house and then looked in the window to see what she would do next. She just stayed as she was for a couple of minutes and then she stood up and looked around with a puzzled look on her face and then she staggered drunkenly over to the stair case and went up the stairs. I went out and sat in my car long enough to give her time to fall asleep and then I went inside and up to my bedroom and went to bed.

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee and reading the morning paper when mom came down from her bedroom.

"Benny! When did you get here?" she said, as she came over and gave me a hug.

"I got in late last night."

"How late?"

"It must have been after you went to bed because I saw a trail of clothes leading from the front door to the steps."

"Was your father still here when you got here?"

" I didn't see him so I guess he must have left before I got here." "You didn't see him?"

"No mom."

"And I was in bed when you got here?"

"I guess so. I didn't see you or hear you so unless the clothes on the floor were from another time I'd guess that you were in bed."

I could see from the look on her face that she thought that something wasn't right, but she dropped the subject. I left to go visit some friends and mom told me to figure on dinner around five-thirty. I was home by four-thirty and I went into the kitchen to see if there was anything I could do to help mom with dinner. I was peeling potatoes when mom said, "I talked to your father today."

"Oh? How is he?"

"He's fine. He says he wasn't here last night."

I looked over at her and saw her looking at me with a strange look on her face. I went back to peeling potatoes, "I wouldn't know mom."

Nothing else was said until we were sitting at the table eating.

"What time did you say you got in last night?"

"Late mom, real late. It was about two or two-thirty."

The look she gave me said that she didn't believe me, but not another word was said for the rest of the meal.

For the next five days I kept mom company during the day and at night she went out and I went and shot pool with my friends. When mom came home she was always in one of the stages of drunkenness, her lipstick was always smeared, her hair mussed up and her clothing mis-buttoned. I don't know where dad got the idea that mom would be a basket case since he had moved out, but if she was I didn't see it. She hadn't wasted one minute in replacing him, at least in the sexual department.

I still got those strange looks from mom and I know that she thought she knew who she had screwed on my first night home, but without a confession from me or some other form of proof she could never be sure.

On Saturday my sister Amy showed up and I told mom I'd be leaving the next day. On Sunday morning I gave mom a hug and a kiss goodbye and headed on home. For the next twenty-one years, right up to the day she passed on, I still got those strange looks every time we were together and I knew what she was thinking. Sometimes I wondered if the thoughts were good ones and she just wished she knew who to thank.