A Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, I shivered, I squirmed, and I thrust in response to the rhythm of his hips. I nipped his shoulders as I buried my head in our arms. Quickly this time, the orgasm that ripped through my body blew my mind. I screamed in release as I shook around him. I captured his lips and my tongue battled his, as I endured the pleasure of this second, powerful release. As my body began to relax once again, I felt his pulse within me. I kissed him and stroked the hair around his face and looked into his eyes. He smiled knowingly, and as understanding dawned I exclaimed in disbelief, "You're joking?"

"Wanna bet?" He said devilishly, his eyes lighting up in delight and expectation.

I laughed joyously at the look in his eyes and he withdrew from me, and then flipped me under him. I stared up at him and smiled in anticipation. Oh, how my body was losing itself to his hot gaze. What a gift he was giving me. I could only imagine the control it took to deny himself until he could pleasure me multiple times like this. But I also knew his climax would be increased because of it. Our eyes became hot as we watched each other in joyous excitement of our coming mutual explosion. I knew Gary would not hold back this time, and I knew I was going to make his wait worth every tremor. I opened my legs wide and felt him re-enter my body. He thrust hard and slow, filling me up and then slowly withdrawing. We both looked down at our joining and saw how wet we were. His erection shined in all his heavy glory with my wetness all over him.

What a glorious mess! Our eyes captured each other again and we grinned, knowing how good this was going to be. He entered me and drew me close, cradling me within his arms as our bodies began that journey together. Our hips were thrusting against each other over and over again, and I felt the excitement building within me. Starting low, but slowly moving along every nerve, as my body prepared for this new delight. Gary kissed my face, tasting the sweat on my brow, nuzzled my neck and drank in the taste of me there. I pulled my legs around his hips and locked him to me, my hands on his back holding his sweaty body to me as we thrust and thrust against each other. As the passion grew, I could feel him moaning to the pleasure that was claiming his body. Mine also echoed his passion and demanded the release that was building.

Our eyes locked and we moved even harder, as we tried to see who would build the other's pleasure first. Again and again we moved together, pushing each other to finish first, determined to be the one who sent the other one over first. The contest between us just built the excitement and pleasure. "Oh, baby." He cried, and then his eyes closed and his body stiffened as his release took him. I felt him shudder within me, as the power of his release pushed against the center of me, setting off my own release. Both of us cried out as we took that journey together, locked in each others arms, pulsing and shivering together as wave upon wave ripped through our nerves, setting them on fire and coursing through our blood. Gradually we came down to earth and the intensity of our passion became a warm afterglow of contentment.

I lay with my head on the pillow, his head laid next to mine on my shoulder and I enjoyed the feel of his relaxed weight upon my body. I knew him so intimately now, and I also knew my body was lost to the feel of him. We could only stay the weekend, yet I never wanted to be far from his cock, not after this. I closed my eyes as I contemplated what to do about all this. I felt him stir and lift himself up a bit. Soft kisses on my eyelids and soft strokes on my hair made me open my eyes and contemplate his dark ones staring down at me. I laughed softly.

"What's funny?" Gary asked with a smile.

"I was just thinking that I've discovered another reason why you love your cock." I chuckled teasingly.

We finished the night with each couple retiring with their respective partner. Gary and Denise needed the time together to discuss the night's events, as it was her first time with another partner, and she had experienced not one but two men. They needed to sort out emotions and feelings before her taking on the possibility of two men at the same time in her first threesome.

I joined Scott in our bedroom and reach out for him. He buried his hands in my hair, pulling my face and mouth into his cock, and without any hesitation, I took him into my mouth. I reached behind him and grasped his ass with my hands holding him still, and took him all the way deep into my mouth and just hold held there. Then I started running my tongue around his cock while slowly withdrawing it from my mouth, just to the tip mmmmmmmm then started again forward, then back slowly this time stopping and sucking the head running my tongue round and round. With the tip of my tongue, I flicked my tongue over and over just under the head, my eyes were open so that I could see the pre-cum oozing out. I licked it off and took him all the way to the base, faster now, I could feel his ass tightening, his breathing was harsh gasping; his hands gripped my hair.

Deep and wet, he could feel my mouth making love to his cock, the pressure of my mouth making him want to cum. The smell of sex and all our sweat from the evening added to what we were feeling. Every time his cock flexed inside my mouth, my pussy flexed. He whispered to me, "Look into my eyes!"

I did the whole time, moving first slowly, then pulling back and thrusting my mouth down his cock. Scott was so hard his legs were trembling! The closer he got to cumming, the more pressure my mouth inflicted on his cock. Suddenly, he pulled my hair hard and forced me to stand, and then grasped my hand and pulled me from the floor and pushed me down onto the bed. He got onto his knees and used both hands to lift my ass off the bed and blew softly on my pussy. Then he inhaled my scent and kissed me where I was so wet and licked and swirled his tongue around and around my clit I was already so wet and hot to feel him, I could barely stand it. Faster and faster he tongued me, while I reached down and stroked his cock.

When I couldn't stand it anymore I said, "I want you deep inside me now!"

He pulled back, grabbed my legs and placed them up and over his shoulders, then in one strong thrust, buried himself to the hilt in me. He was pumping hard strong strokes and I had to grab onto the bedspread to hold on. We were both panting, looking into each others eyes. Scott was fucking me so deep I could feel him touch my heart it seemed. I could feel myself starting to cum. It was building fast, as was his orgasm, my pussy was clenching on his every stroke bringing me closer. I felt his balls tighten and he seemed to grow even harder. Just feeling that brought on my orgasm, and he felt me cum, which caused him to release. My pussy milked him, draining every drop, getting all he had to give. We were kissing frantically and breathing hard. I could feel his cock still flexing inside me. I pulled him down on me and cradled him to my breasts, feeling his heart and mine beating fast as one.

He moved his face down to my breasts and sucked my hard nipples. I threw my head back and moaned. He started to bite me all over my torso, soft at first, but getting harder and harder. Just as I thought I was going to explode, he stopped and kissed me; a deep sensual kiss that made my spine tingle. Still kissing me and without warning, he thrust his full cock hard inside me. I let out a cry of pleasure. Thrusting hard inside me, he lowered his head and bit my neck and shoulders. The sensation was so intense I almost couldn't take it. I screamed out as my muscles contracted while I orgasmed over and over. He stopped a minute, staying inside me, allowing me to recover. I pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him.

As I lowered myself on to his cock, my wetness dribbled down it and over his balls. I squeezed my vaginal muscles as I moved up slowly, releasing them as I pushed down harder. I reached behind and played with his balls while he cried out in pleasure. I could sense his urgency as I moved faster and harder. He yelled out and grabbed me so hard it hurt as his whole body stiffened while he came. I reached behind his shoulders and massaged them, he sighed contentedly and grinned. Without saying a word, he rolled me on my back, spread my legs and started to penetrate me. The pleasant feelings from my orgasms were still fresh in my mind. I wanted to fuck some more. My juices flowed from my lips and coated my husband's cock. He then proceeded to move ever so slowly in and out. It felt so tight, but so good!

I felt his body pressing against mine and the drip of his sweat. It was intoxicating. I could also feel another orgasm coming, but this time it was different. It was coming from deep inside my pussy. I wanted him to slow down because the feeling was so intense. The orgasm began to build and build. I knew it would be more intense than any I had had before. I wanted him to stop, but he kept on fucking, building my orgasm stronger and stronger. Just when I was on the verge of coming, he stopped. I grabbed his buttocks hard and dug my nails in hoping both of us would stay still. I tried to hold back my orgasm by holding my breath. Then he pulled back. As he started to withdraw, his cock brushed my clitoris and my body exploded in an intense orgasm. I could feel my vaginal muscles spasm as they squeezed on his member. At that time, I could see that I brought Scott over the edge as his body exploded in orgasm.

He spurted his love juices into me again and again. I could feel his muscles bulging and his body convulsed in pleasure. His back arched and he gasped again and again. It felt so good to see him in total pleasure, and it made me feel good, because I felt like I was in control just like when our friends had made me orgasm. We collapsed in exhaustion, but I could feel the smaller orgasms as my pussy convulsed. Each contraction pushed out more pussy juices and cum, and the bed was covered by our sweat and body fluids. Scott's strong hands moving over my skin soon had me feeling all worked up again. When I felt his penis brush against me, I raised my butt up slightly and rubbed myself along the length of him. We kissed deeply as we ground against each other.

A cry of satisfaction escaped me as I felt him enter me firmly and deeply, and before I could completely take in how good he felt, I climaxed, making me momentarily unable to feel anything but waves of pleasure washing over me. My internal muscles contracted rhythmically around his cock, and I clung tightly to him, calling out his name. Every one of his thrusts was heaven, finally feeling him enter me over and over. I un-wrapped my legs and placed them on the bed on either side of him, using them to rise up, meeting each one of his thrusts and clenching my muscles around him. Our hands entwined and we slid them up the bed over us. Each time I rose up to move back, he moved forward, thrusting into me and pressing me back down onto the bed and slightly further onto it.

I pulled my knees back as he moved slowly and deeply into me, and as his thrusting became more urgent, I let go of his hands, sliding mine down his sides until I reached his hips. I held him tightly, pulling him into me. I could feel his body tense and his breath in my ear quicken. I sighed softly into his ear as my excitement built again. I held him, wrapping myself tightly around him as we climaxed. I could feel him inside me, and felt myself tighten around his shaft. Eventually, it passed and our bodies relaxed somewhat, but I still held on to him, not wanting to let him go. I began riding him again, long and slow and hard, exquisitely clenching and releasing the muscles of my pussy against his cock. He ran his hands over my body, kneaded my breasts, and pinched my nipples. I rose all the way to the top; he placed his finger in my mouth and I gave it a little suck.

I watched entranced and felt the ridge of his head; I almost let him go, letting him worry for a second, before I slid down again, inch by tantalizing inch, like the carousel at the park. Scott took his wet finger and outlined my nipples so that they puckered even more, hard and wanting, goose-bumps trembled from my shoulders down around the outsides of my breasts, touching the heart of my sensuality. I reached behind him and grasped the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him to me. He placed his mouth to my breast and tangled his fingers in my hair, pressing our bodies closer as he ran his tongue around the outer contours of my pink nipples, pulling them in and gently grazed their sides with his teeth; each round pebble begging for more. I moaned low and deep in perfect ecstasy. My hands caressed his chest, and I flicked my nails against his nipples in return.

His fingers trailed across my back, to grasp my ass and guide me, kneading, opening my body wide to his. He placed a hand to my aching clit, so wet from our bodies melding, and he lay back, his eyes capturing mine, their gentle insistence urged me on while he rubbed gently at first, then he drew back to ask teasingly with a cocky grin, "Do you like this?"

I could do nothing in reply but grab his hand, pressing it against me, "Please, don't stop."

Now a little harder, a little more fiercely, it sent me to the edge of abandonment, my head threw back with a throaty cry, my mind exploding into darkness and crimson stars. I shuddered over and over and rode the waves, barely able to hold on, grinding my hips into his as if I couldn't possibly get enough of him inside me. I felt every inch of him filling me up, driving into my pussy; I rotated my hips with each alternating thrust. Rocking forward and backward, rubbed myself against his as he pounded up and up, intent on reaching his own release. I clasped his hand and pulled his fingers up to my mouth to taste each one, savoring the smell and feel of his skin covered in my pleasure. I reached back and brushed my nails along the inside of his thighs, stopping at the top where they met his hips, lightly scratched his balls, pushing against the place where our bodies joined.

I cupped them in my hand, squeezing them together, first with one hand and then both changing to a massage in tempo with the ride. Scott whispered huskily, "Let it go" urging me to cum again and again "cum for me again".

I did with a groan, and he began to cum too, his hips bucking up to meet mine, his warm cum flooded my insides, throbbing man to pulsing woman, creating our own primal rhythm. With a final cry, I arched back, lost, found, repeating the trinity and everything else holy before I fell forward on his chest, cradled in his strong arms, to rest my head on his shoulder. Sated for now, we smiled at one another still unwilling to break our gaze.

"You are beautiful" and "you are incredible!"

He slowly withdrew from my body, the connection unbroken. No more words, just tender kisses and we began to drift off to sleep, curled with our legs intertwined, calves slowly situating themselves, until our feet were together. I rubbed my ass against his pelvis; "mmmm" his arms pulled me closer and his hand cupped possessively around my breast. I smiled!

12