A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
The secret is out of the bag, and the fun really starts.
2.1k words
4.38
11.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three. Some newcomers add to the fun

Stephanie emerged from the ensuite bath about 15 minutes later looking more stunning than ever. She'd partially dried her hair and put on a little makeup. She was still naked as she walked over to her suitcase to find something to wear.

"I know you packed a bunch of stuff for the weekend," I told her. "But I threw a few outfits into my bag that you usually wear only when it's just the two of us, so maybe you want to pick something from there."

Stephanie blushed. I was always buying her incredibly revealing tops and dresses that she would put on for sultry summer nights on our back deck in the city. She rarely wore them outside the house, and never when we were out with friends.

"I don't think I would have dared before now," she said. "But since everyone who's here has already seen me naked, what's the harm in showing a little boob?"

'Lisa's seen you naked?" I inquired.

"A couple of times in the locker room at her tennis club, and when we were out buying sexy dresses for nights out with our husbands. You're not the only one who tells me I shouldn't be afraid to show off my body."

She pulled out a short low-cut dress that I'd recently purchased online. Low-cut didn't begin to describe it. It barely covered her nipples, and the V went down to her navel. It's a good thing she has a healthy rack, or a nipple slip would have been inevitable.

"I guess this one will do," she laughed. Meanwhile, I was pulling on a pair of shorts and a polo shirt. "Let's go down and see what's on the menu," I told her.

We could hear Lisa and Tyler in the kitchen. We paused for a moment on the staircase. They seemed to be getting along okay. Certainly no angry words being exchanged.

As we entered the kitchen, I grabbed Stephanie's arm and pulled her back. Tyler and Lisa were naked and really going at it. Lisa was bent over the kitchen island. She was wearing heels and the same bikini that she'd taken off down at the dock, so her husband had easy access to her pussy.

Tyler had stretched the bottom aside and was ramming his massive dick in her. Stephanie wasn't kidding about its length and girth. I'm surprised she'd been big enough for him.

"That's what you get for banging other guys, you fucking slut!"

Far from being upset, Lisa was playing along. "Punish me for being such a slut. Make me yours again. That fat cock of yours feels so good in me." She had pulled the bikini top up and was fondling her breasts while her husband railed her.

They went at it like animals. "Please let me cum baby," Lisa implored. But Tyler refused to grant her permission, slapping her hard on her tight ass every time she asked. Ultimately, he relented. "Come all over that cock, slut," he growled.

They more or less had their backs to us during all this time. Even if they hadn't, they were so into it that they probably wouldn't have noticed their audience. But when Lisa told him she wanted him to finish on her face, she turned around and spotted us.

She gave us a wink, and went down to her knees, sucking Tyler's huge dick. He started to moan, and within seconds, sprayed multiple ropes of cum all over face and breasts. Some landed in her hair, on the island and the floor. It was quite an output for a guy who'd already filled my wife's pussy less than an hour earlier.

Once again, Lisa scooped off all the cum she hadn't already swallowed and spread it on her tongue. Tyler handed her a towel and she wiped off the rest. After adjusting her bikini, she stood up and grabbed a sheer white cover-up. It was only then that she acknowledged our presence.

"Good morning sleepyheads," Lisa called out as we finally ventured into the large open kitchen. "It's almost 10 o'clock. You guys must have been really tired. And by the sounds of it, Steph, you were surprised how late it was when you screamed about half an hour ago."

She exchanged a knowing wink with Tyler. Something was weird. They were actually getting along.

"Sorry to keep you waiting for breakfast," I said. "We're both really hungry. What have you got going?"

Tyler responded. "We know you really work up an appetite around here, so Lisa made a fruit salad and is about to do some scrambled eggs. We have these croissants and muffins, and we also fried some bacon. In my experience, the women really like having some meat in the morning."

Subtlety wasn't exactly Tyler's strong suit, though I have to admit I smiled. Only a minute or two after fucking his own wife, he was leering at Stephanie. I'll admit I was paying more attention to Lisa than a happily-married man should. The bikini top enhanced her smallish boobs, and the cover-up still offered a great view of her tight pussy, great ass and long legs. At one point, she caught me staring, and gave me a little smile.

"We're going to have to eat quick," Lisa said, "because I want to get this all cleaned up and be ready for the rest of the day when our other guests arrive."

"You mentioned something about that last night," I said. "Are you going to give us any hints?"

"I want to keep it a surprise. I like surprises. I think you two do too."

Stephanie was the first to figure it out, though I was starting to have my suspicions too. "Are you telling us that what happened between you and Michael, and Tyler and me, was all pre-planned?"

Lisa blushed a little. "Guilty as charged. We cooked it up last night when you said Michael would likely go for a paddle early this morning. I have to say that after all the weed and Prosecco I had last night, it was a bit of a chore getting up by 7 and bring my vibrator down to the dock. I'm glad I did. I was having a lot of fun, but it got a whole lot better when Michael arrived."

I interjected. "So you knew Tyler was watching on the video camera and was going to show Stephanie what was going on?"

"And it all came together perfectly," Lisa said. "There was always a risk that you were too devoted to Stephanie to fuck me, or that she would be so pissed off at you for doing that, not to mention at Tyler for forcing himself on her, that you'd leave. But it doesn't look as if you're in any hurry to get out of here. And trust me, if there had been any damage to your relationship, we would have owned up to it, and done everything we could to bring you back together."

"I still having trouble understanding all this, beginning with the fact you and Tyler actually concocted this plan together," Stephanie said.

"The way we talk about our relationship with our friends and colleagues is only part of the story," Lisa said. "I think you just saw first hand that we're still very much into each other. It's true that Tyler is banging the tennis pro and has had a bunch of other women on the side before her. But I've hardly been faithful either. I can't think of the last tradesman who came here here and didn't get a fucking he'll never forget. Sometimes they call me to see if there's anything I need fixing!"

Then she came over and gave my wife a sexy hug, rubbing their breasts together. "We also love to play with our friends when they come to visit. Bottom line: we love each other, but we love sex even more."

Stephanie was shocked. "Lisa, we've been friends for years. I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Part of it is I think you're way more beautiful than I am. Once the other guys got a look at you, especially those boobs of yours, they wouldn't be as interested in me. The other thing is that I wasn't sure you'd be accepting. You're always the most sober person at my parties, and you've always declined when someone passes you a joint. I'm not being critical or calling you a prude, but I wasn't sure you'd want to loosen up like that."

Stephanie paused before responding. "You know, I should be really pissed off at you right now. The two of you manipulated us. Tyler, you fucking raped me this morning. But as ashamed as I am to admit it, I kinda loved it. It's like you pushed a button in me. And I think my husband will agree that the sex we had in the shower afterwards was the best we've had in months, maybe years."

"Happy to oblige, dude," Tyler interjected.

It was my turn to speak. "I want you to know that we did talk about leaving, but decided to see how it goes. Stephanie has also agreed that she needs to explore this a bit more. So I'm calling the shots this weekend, within reason, as far as who she fucks and when. I'm hoping that I'm still her number one choice, but both of us are excited about her playing with others. Except maybe you, Tyler. I'm not sure her pussy can withstand your big dick again!"

I smiled to let him know I was kidding. But now that the air had cleared, the mood was much more relaxed as we enjoyed our breakfast. I was just finishing my second cup of coffee when there was a commotion at the door.

"We're here," a woman's voice called out. I turned around and saw it was Cassandra, a good friend of Lisa's who Stephanie had also spent some time with. I'd only met her once, for a few moments at a noisy party. "My guy is getting a few things from the car and will be in shortly."

Stephanie had told me many stories about Cassandra, some that she'd witnessed herself, and others second-hand from Lisa. If our host this weekend was a slut, this latest arrival was on a whole different level.

Cassandra was drop-dead gorgeous, with curly black hair, full lips, an hourglass figure and enormous breasts that she loved to show off. At the moment, she was wearing a sheer black crop top that showed a lot of side boob. Her rack defied gravity; she must have had some surgical help.

Stephanie had filled me in about her in the past. Cassandra would talk endlessly about her sexual conquests, often with multiple partners at the same time, and how she'd never found a man who could satisfy her enough to settle down with. Lucky for her that she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and didn't need anyone to support her life of luxury and decadence. Stephanie didn't think she had much in common with her, and quite frankly, I prefer women like my wife who don't think they need plastic surgery to be attractive.

Cassandra was used to being the centre of attention, both because of her looks, and her over-the-top personality. She exchanged hugs and kisses with Tyler, and then Lisa. "I think you have a bit of shampoo in your hair. You might want to take care of that." Next, she came over to greet Stephanie. "That's quite the dress you're wearing, honey. You've never looked better!"

And then it was my turn. I figured she wouldn't remember our previous meeting, so I stuck out my hand and introduced myself.

"So you're Michael, the lucky guy who landed this beauty. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a whole lot better this weekend," she said. She checked me out from head to toe, pausing as she looked at my crotch, licking her lips.

I don't think anyone else noticed that, because just then, Cassandra's latest male companion came in. My heart skipped a beat when I recognized him. It was Peter, a handsome and successful restaurateur in the city. He was also the guy that Lisa tried to set Stephanie up with a couple of years ago when we were going through a bit of a tough time together. Stephanie had admitted to me that they'd met, but was reluctant to tell me anything more.

It was going to be an interesting weekend.