A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were watering. "I promise I wont hurt you, and please don't hurt me either," he said his voice quivering with emotion.

They hugged and kissed. The kiss turned passionate and for the first time Rachael really felt loved and wanted. She broke the kiss off. "We had better stop before that leads us somewhere!"

Greg laughed, "Yes a bit cold outside for a fumble isn't it."

They resumed their walk, hand in hand; the atmosphere light and happy.

When they got back to Greg's parents house the house was warm and smelt of roaring log fires. It was very homely and Rachael felt more at ease than when she first turned up the previous evening.

"Hi guys, do you want the good news or the bad news?" Bob greeted them.

"Let's have the bad news," Greg groaned.

"John has been on the phone. The party is off. Something to do with his wife's parents and an illness and babysitting problems."

"Oh well, never mind," said Rachael who was secretly grateful as she was not sure after the news that she was ready to meet a lot of Greg's old friends who presumably knew or suspected about his previous preferences.

"The good news however," Bob said smiling, "is that Florence and I are going out and will not be back until tomorrow for lunch so you have the house to yourselves."

"You're not going out on our behalf are you?" asked Rachael.

"No dear," Florence said entering the room, "this evening was organised weeks ago, but thank you for asking," she said smiling warmly.

"Did you enjoy your walk?" Bob asked.

"Very much," Rachael said looking at Greg and smiling. "But I feel dirty and need a shower. Is it OK if I go up and have one?"

"No problem," said Florence. "We'll be gone by the time you will have finished, I was just about to write you a note, so have a good evening. There is plenty of food in the fridge or Greg knows the Pizza delivery number off by heart!"

"Mum, please!" Greg said looking embarrassed.

Rachael went upstairs and was just about to get in the shower when she heard the front door close and Greg bid his parents good bye.

The shower was lovely and hot and she was enjoying the sensation as the water cascaded down her body. She felt relaxed and her mind was empty for the first time in ages when she was jolted by the sound of the door opening.

She jumped as she saw Greg looking at her, her nudity partly hidden by the shower screen and the steam, but she sensed he was looking at her in a lustful way.

He spoke, but his voice was thick with emotion.

"Do you still want a back wash?"

She didn't say anything but turned around so her back was facing him. Then she waited.

Seconds later she felt his hands on her back, stroking her wet back. He got hold of the shower gel and squirted it on her back, rubbing it in, firstly across her shoulders and then down towards the middle of her back and then down towards her buttocks.

As he soaped and massaged her buttocks, she felt herself getting aroused. Her nipples were hardening, her clit was getting bigger and her pussy wet; and not just from the water in the shower.

She opened her legs a bit, silently imploring him to continue his stroking and hoping he would explore her intimately.

He didn't need telling twice as he let his hands knead her buttocks, opening her up and letting his fingers explore her bum and down towards her pussy. He let one finger stroke her outer lips as she leant forward and opened her legs a bit more. He then entered her, she moaned in appreciation. His other hand sneaked around the front of her and started stroking her engorged clit. He was now standing in the shower with her, he was naked and she could feel his body against her as he continued finger fucking her with one hand and stroking her clit with another. She bucked against him, feeling his erection hard against her back. Very hard. Harder than she could remember.

"Finger me harder," she pleaded. She was so close to coming, he could do anything to her as long as he made her cum.

"Yes, that's it," she cried out as she forced herself down on his finger deep inside her as the other continued its magical touch on her clit.

"Oh god yes! I'm cumming".

Greg remained silent; he let his fingers do the talking as she came crying out and shaking uncontrollably as the physical release overcame her.

He slowly removed his finger and stopped playing with her clit as she regained her breath.

She turned around and held him close, kissing him and receiving more response from him than ever before.

"I don't care about your past, if you do that to me again and again I think I could put up with you," she smiled.

She stood back and looked at his rock hard erection. "I think we had better sort that out," she said lightly stroking it.

"Later," he said. "Lets go and have a drink and a cuddle by the fire, we will be out of hot water soon and that will curb its enthusiasm if it's showered with cold water," he laughed.

"Ok, she said.

She turned the water off and they dried each other, making sure they could touch and tease each other as they did so. Dressed in dressing gowns they went downstairs and opened a bottle of wine and sat hand in hand in front of the log fire.

"So what's it to be?" Greg asked. "Pizza or raid the fridge?"

"Sausage."

"What?" he asked.

Rachael didn't answer but made Greg open his legs as she undid his dressing gown. She knelt down and admired his prick that had lost some it's hardness but soon regained it as she stroked it before licking the end. She slowly engulfed the end with her lips and had a momentary flashback when she remembered trying to go down on him before and he said he was not sure about it. This time there was no hesitation and he moaned out loud as she sucked and stroked him. He was soon breathing heavily and she could sense he was not going to last long. She could never deep throat but she took as much of him in her mouth as she could and sucked as hard as she could. He started bucking and was literally fucking her mouth.

"I'm cumming!" he cried. She had never let a guy cum in her mouth before, but today was going to be a first. She started stroking him as she concentrated on licking and sucking the head of his prick as he cried out, her mouth filling with a warm salty thick liquid as he came. She swallowed as much as she could but some of his cum dribbled out of the side of her mouth.

She stopped and scooped it up with her fingers and put her fingers in her mouth as she looked at him, both of them looking lustfully at each other and knowing that today had been a momentous day in many many ways.

"Now you can order the pizza!" she said smiling and looking at his cock becoming flaccid.

Pizza was ordered, soon delivered and the wine finished. Another bottle was opened as they cleared up their pizza boxes and Greg put more logs on the fire.

Rachael cuddled up to him and looked at him with a mixture of love and lust in her eyes.

"Tell me; what's the difference is between making love with a man and a woman?"

"Oh, I don't know," he replied looking embarrassed.

"Please don't be embarrassed, I want to know. I'm not jealous, it will be erotic."

"Well," he said taking a sip of wine. A man is more rough; and there isn't the tenderness we have, as you know I cant compare making love with you with another girl" he laughed.

"True!" she said. "And before you ask, I have compared you to others but what we had this afternoon was up there with the best. We are now going to make love and it will be the best we have both had."

He leant over and kissed her, gently at first and then harder with more passion. She responded with the same passion and they were soon naked, their dressing gowns dispensed with, the log fore keeping them warm.

He gently stroked her pussy. Marvelling at how it opened to his touch. "I want to lick you," he said. "Tell me what you want," he added as he opened her legs more and positioned himself so he could look at wet and open pussy.

"Lick the lips, up and down," she said.

He bent down and did so, gently and getting moans of appreciation.

"Now enter me with you tongue and then move upwards to my clit, oh God yes, that's it," she cried as he continued to follow her instructions.

Without being asked, he put a finger inside her, and then a second as he continued licking her clit.

This was too much; she had never been so turned on and held his head tight against her, urging him to continue. She was soon going to cum and cried out as her muscles contracted around his fingers and she came more violently than she could ever remember.

He stopped his licking and fingering and looked at as she climbed down from her orgasm.

"I now want you to fuck me," she commanded.

Needing no further encouragement, he grabbed his erect member and placed it at the entrance of her still pulsating pussy. He moved forward and was soon engulfed in her hot wet sleeve.

He started slowly thrusting, being met stroke for stroke by the enthusiastic Rachael.

"Yes, that's it!" she cried.

"Its fantastic!" he said through gritted teeth. "It's so good!"

He increased his pace.

"Take me!" she cried out. "Be selfish, I want this to be your best ever!"

"It is! God yes it is!" he shouted.

There was no way this was going to last long and both of them knew it.

"I am going to cum!" Rachael cried holding onto him.

"Me too!" he said as the sensation of orgasm approached.

"Cum inside me, deep inside me!"

"I will, I am! He shouted as he froze and spurt after spurt of his hot cum filled Rachael's pussy, triggering another orgasm for her.

He slowly withdrew and lay down beside her as they regained their breath.

He looked at her a smiled. "It's been quiet a day hasn't it?"

"And it's not over, I think we can have one more session out of him don't you think?", as she reached down and stroked his wet but, by now, flaccid penis.

He laughed. "Maybe."

They spent the rest of the evening cuddled up in front of the firs, exchanging loving glances, random kisses; some chaste, some passionate and talked and talked about their pasts and their plans for their future.

As the fire died down they cleared up and went upstairs, no hint of separate rooms and Rachael joined Greg in his bed. They cuddled and kissed, passionately and explored each others bodies. First with their hands and then with lips and tongues.

Greg spent ages, stroking and licking Rachael's small but beautifully formed breasts. Focussing on her nipples he made them hard and erect and enjoyed hearing her moans of satisfaction as his 100 per cent attention was focused on her satisfaction.

He moved down her prone body to her pussy, marvelling at the smell and taste as he explored her. Her partly shaven mound intrigued him and he had no thought in his mind apart from providing her pleasure.

As he bought her close to orgasm, her mind was on a different planet. She wanted to explore things with Greg that had previously been out of bounds. She had already let him cum in her mouth, she now wanted him to explore her tradesman's entrance. She couldn't believe she was thinking this; something that had previously repelled her. A wicked thought was that he would know what and how to do it given his previous life, but if she suggested it, would he be put off or think she was mocking him?

As he continued licking her, she took matters into her own hands. She took some of the copious amount of fluid leaking from her pussy and rubbed it around her tight virginal bum hole.

Slowly she pushed her finger in, enjoying the lewd sensation.

Greg saw what she was doing and stopped his licking, replacing his tongue with his finger on her expectant clit.

"Is that nice?" he whispered.

"Yes, very," she replied, putting her finger further inside herself. "Will you do it?"

He nodded and as she removed her finger, he used a finger, wet from her pussy juice and slowly entered her rear.

She pushed down and started thrusting, anally fucking herself with his finger.

"Play with your clit," Greg said huskily.

Without any hesitation her hand flew to her mound and started furiously rubbing her erect clit, still fucking herself with his finger in her bum.

"Oh god, yes, I am going to cum!" she cried, her movements becoming more and more animated until she froze, Greg's finger deep inside her and her finger hard against her clit as she orgasmed.

"Oh my god!" she cried out still short of breath, "that was so amazing. I have never experienced anything like it!"

Greg removed his finger and smiled and looked at her breasts, nipples hard and erect. He looked down at her wet and open pussy, her legs wide apart.

Rachael sat up and looked at Greg with undisguised lust.

"I want you to fuck me, hard and dirty. I want you inside my pussy and then my bum. And I want you now!"

She turned over and knelt on all fours, her beautiful bum in the air.

Greg needed no further encouragement and opened her legs a bit and slowly entered her hot wet pussy and slowly started thrusting in and out.

"You want me where? Tell me!"

"There and in my bum," she replied through gritted teeth as she met his slow thrusts.

He removed his hard prick and slowly teased her expectant rear entrance.

"You want it here?"

"Yes, please. Oh yes!"

He slid a finger inside her pussy and using the lubrication he rubbed around and then inside her anus. He did this time and time again, opening her and lubricating her rear entrance.

"Greg, please, fuck me!"

Without saying a word he placed his member against her rear hole. It opened a bit and he slowly and carefully entered her. She didn't flinch or cry out as he entered her. Eventually he was in as far as he could go.

He started to withdraw and then enter her again; slowly thrusting and making sure he didn't hurt her.

"Faster!" she demanded.

He slowed down.

"Greg, please, faster. I can't hang on, it's so good, but please go faster!"

He stopped and with his prick deep inside he reached around and stroked her erect nipples, then moved down and stroked her clit.

"Please Greg, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He slowly started thrusting again as he played with her clit, amazed at the wetness emanating from her pussy and soaking his fingers.

The eroticness and the sensations were building up and he knew he was close to cumming but he desperately wanted to hang on and delay the inevitable. He did all he could but it was no good.

"Rachael I'm going to cum!"

"Me too!" she said hardly able to speak.

He thrust hard into her and emptied himself into her as she bucked against his finger and prick and made it clear she too had cum.

He carefully withdrew himself and lay down; trying to gets his breath back as she lay on her stomach, also trying to catch her breath.

When their breathing returned to normal she looked at him.

"Greg, you are amazing. If you think after today we don't have a future, you must be mad and if I would think for one minute that I could leave you because of your past, I too would need my head examining. What happened in the past stays in the past. OK?"

"OK," he said smiling at her and kissing her on the fore head. More grateful than she would ever know and with a feeling a massive weight of deception and guilt had been lifted from his shoulders.

12