A Weekend in Jail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off some, but Trixie grabbed my head and forced it back down.

Taking a fistful of my hair, Trixie began moving my head up and down, fucking my mouth. She moaned and threw her head back, letting out a soft whimpering sound as I started to deep throat. She talked me through it, giving me tips and telling me what felt good and what not to do. With her guidence, I quickly adjusted and my gag reflex relaxed enough so that I could successfully deep throat her cock, without any trouble.

Once I got to that point, Trixie was clearly impressed and all bets were off...she had me right where she wanted me now.

After a few minutes of some serious deep throat and tongue action, I could feel Trixie's cock starting to swell up and pulsate. Her breathing was getting heavier and her balls tightened up, as the pressure started to build.

"Billy...I'm...gonna cum!"

I pulled back, so that only the head was in my mouth and Trixie bit her lip as she started to cum. She practically exploded in my mouth, spraying my tongue with her load and shooting some of it right down my throat too.

I got a good taste of her seed, warm and a bit salty but oddly delicious; I liked it. I swallowed it all and Trixie sighed in relief, as she pushed my head away after her orgasm faded.

"That was good," she complimented me.

"You're not going to deny that you liked it again, are you?"

"No..." I shook my head.

"I think we both know at this point, that I enjoyed myself. I'm just...I don't know.

Confused, I guess; I never thought I would enjoy something like that. So it's sort of a lot to take in."

"It's no big deal really," Trixie shrugged her shoulders.

"We're probably never going to see each other again, once you get out of here Monday morning. It's not like you'll be sucking someone's dick, once you go home. Nobody in your personal life has to even know that any of this even happened."

She was right about that. I could go home Monday and try to forget any of this, had ever even happened. No one had to know and the odds of me seeing Trixie again were pretty much zero. I could go on living my life, as a straight dude and forget all about this; did I want to, though?

The rest of Saturday went by pretty fast; quick and painless, really. I slept straight through the night, without interruption and when I got up the next morning, the guard told Trixie and I that we were allowed to take a hot shower. He took us both from the cell to the shower room and stood outside, waiting as we washed up as good as we could.

After the shower, I went to make a phone call to my girlfriend Kim; that didn't go too well.

Kim didn't even want to talk to me; she was furious, about the fight that went down Friday night. Apparently, she had convinced the guy that I fought with, not to press charges against me...not because she felt bad for me though.

Kim went on to admit to me, that she had actually been cheating on me for nearly a whole year. I was pissed; at her and myself! How had I failed to realize, that there was anything happening between Kim and anyone else? I should have been able to tell. We argued on the phone for a few minutes, until I ran out of time and the guard told me that I had to hang the phone up.

Reluctantly, I told Kim that I had to go and hung up, turning around and following the guard back to my cell. The whole way there, all I could think about was Kim and how pissed and betrayed I felt.

When I got back to my cell and stepped inside, the guard shutting the door behind me, I glanced to my left and found Trixie laying on the bench; she was asleep. I sighed, walking to the other bench and laying down on my back.

I needed some rest...I needed to clear my head.

So, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep, trying not to think about Kim and what she had done. I would worry about all of that, when I got out of here Monday afternoon.

I slept straight through dinner and woke up around midnight, according to the clock hanging on the wall. I hadn't planned to sleep as long as I had; now I knew, I probably wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep again. Groaning in frustration, I rolled over onto my side and stared at the cell door. That's when I heard what sounded like...moaning?

Moaning, heavy breathing and smacking sounds. It didn't register right away, but after a few seconds I realized what it was I was hearing; Trixie, jerking her cock off.

I chuckled and sat up on the bench, looking over at her and sure enough I could see her hand moving up and down furiously, underneath of the blanket.

"Are you always horny?" I asked.

Trixie jumped, startled and looked over at me and laughed. "Sorry," she said, softly. "Did I wake you?"

"No...I just happened to notice what you were doing."

"Well, you could always join me you know."

I thought it over for a few moments and decided, why not?

I had already hooked up with her twice as it was, and enjoyed it too; it's not like anyone would know, I reminded myself. I got off the bench and walked over to Trixie, sitting down beside her and she smiled up at me and moved the covers aside. Her cock was like always, standing at full attention.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it, slowly stroking. Moving my hand up and down the length of her cock, I leaned in and started licking the head. Swirling my tongue around the head in a teasing manner, I slowly took her cock between my lips and started sucking.

I was really starting to get use to this whole cock sucking thing, which felt weird to admit to myself.

After about a minute and a half of sucking, Trixie pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She swung her legs over me and moved her ass back, right in front of me and swallowed my cock whole. I groaned, her balls rubbing against my forehead and my nose and breathing in the scent.

I opened my mouth and started sucking again, as she went to town on my own dick at the same time. 69, it was always one of my favorite positions. I found it much easier with Trixie, then I ever felt like it was with any genetic girl. Her dick was just right there, hanging over me and it reduced the work that I had to do with a genetic girl.

Trixie moved her hips, thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth and I could feel her taking my cock into her throat. I did the same to her and we both moaned, probably a bit louder then either one of us had intended. I smacked her ass, grabbing both cheeks and pulling her closer so I could get more of her dick.

Then, Trixie released my cock from her mouth and the next thing I knew, she was spreading her ass cheeks and sitting on my face. I groaned, breathing in the musky aroma and shoving my tongue into her hole.

She rubbed her ass and balls all over my face, smearing a bit of pre-cum across my nose and my lips. I licked it off of my lips, enjoying the taste and taking her cock back in my mouth again.

She resumed sucking me as well, and I was starting to feel like I would probably cum any second now. I spread her ass cheeks, slipping my fingers into her tight asshole and pushing them as far as I could. This seemed to please Trixie, as she moaned even louder, the sound muffled by my cock.

I pressed up against Trixie's prostate and I could taste more pre-cum drooling from her cock and filling my mouth. Trixie gently started rocking back and forth against my fingers, using my hand to fuck herself in the ass. Carefully, I slipped a second finger into her hole and stretched her a bit wider; I was surprised that she was going along with this, so well.

I hadn't really thought Trixie was interested in playing the bottom role. She struck me as the type, who was probably mostly dominant. I must have been wrong though, because Trixie hadn't made a single attempt to stop what I was doing and she seemed to be really enjoying the way that it felt.

Without any warning, Trixie suddenly tensed up and pulled my cock from her mouth. She started moaning and panting louder and louder, as I thrust my fingers in and out of her ass harder and faster.

I felt her cock start to throb and within seconds, I could taste her warm, salty cum as it filled my mouth. It erupted from her dick like a volcano and sprayed the insides of my cheeks and my tongue before gushing down my throat.

Obediently, I swallowed it all down and savored the sound of Trixie moaning and groaning in pleasure, writhing around on top of me.

"God fucking damn," she said, excitedly.

"Bill, I want you to fuck my ass; stick your fucking dick in my ass right now!"

Trixie slipped off of me and bent over right in front of me, swinging her ass around for me to claim. I sat up on my hands and knees and grabbed my cock as I moved closer to her. I pressed the head of my cock to Trixie's hole, grabbed her hips and pushed forward. My cock slipped right into her and Trixie tensed up and let out the longest moan, I had ever heard.

Without hesitation, I began thrusting in and out, still holding her by the hips and pounding her ass with long hard strokes. As I fucked Trixie's ass, she buried her face in the pillow and started moaning like a total slut.

Her cock and balls flopped around uselessly, between her legs until I reached around and grabbed her dick, then proceeded to jerk it furiously.

She wasn't going to last long, I knew. I could feel pre-cum gushing from her cock, covering my fingers and making them nice and sticky. Every thrust that I delivered, brushed right up against her prostate and pushed her closer to another orgasm.

Then, it hit her; Trixie bucked her hips and cried out in pleasure, as her body started to shake violently. I could feel her ass squeezing my cock, clenching and unclenching as she started to cum once again. She sprayed the bench with her cum, a significantly large amount of it; they were going to have to clean this cell tomorrow, before they put anyone else in here.

The feeling of her ass clamping down around my cock, was more then I could handle. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around Trixie, holding her close and kissing the back of her neck as my cock started to spasm inside of her.

She squeezed her ass around me as tight as she could, milking my cock for every drop that she could get from me. I pumped her full of cum, emptying my balls until there was nothing left.

Then, together we collapsed onto the bench and I stayed inside of her for a few moments until I managed to catch my breath. I pulled out and she pushed me off of her, leaning in close and kissing me on the lips. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and kissed me passionately and I kissed her back, holding her close to me.

"God, it's been so long since I got fucked that good!" Trixie said, excitedly as she pulled her lips from mine.

"I didn't take you for the bottom type," I said with a laugh.

"I haven't been for a long time; only because it's hard to find a guy, who knows how to give it to me the way I like it. You though...good god, Billy. You really know how to fuck."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said, kissing her on the lips.

We held each other for a while, talking and laughing and sharing the occasional kiss. I couldn't believe that things had gotten as far as they had, between the two of us; it was crazy.

Just two nights ago, she was forcing me to suck her cock...I never thought I would have come to enjoy the things that Trixie wanted to do to me. It had been a rough start to say the least, but Trixie had managed to successfully seduce me.

Monday morning, I went before the judge and lucked out. Since Kim convinced that guy not to press charges, the judge decided to let me off easy. I had to do a few months community service and "lay off the sauce" as the judge put it, referring to my heavy drinking. I would have to check in with my parole officer twice a week, for the next six months and that was it pretty much.

I breathed a sigh of relief, telling myself that it could have been a thousand times worse. I walked out of the court room that afternoon, as a free man. I was happy, but also a bit bummed that I was saying goodbye to Trixie; hell, I hadn't even gotten the chance to say goodbye to her.

I figured I was probably never going to see my shemale cell mate again; we had talked about that, though. It was a mutual understanding that once we were both done in that jail cell, we would go on living our lives and I would pretend that none of that stuff had ever happened. Trixie surprised me again though, just a few months later when she showed up at my apartment door one night.

She rang the door bell and when I opened the door and saw her standing there, I couldn't have been more happy. I welcomed Trixie inside without hesitation and we never looked back after that.

12