A Weekend IRL Ch. 06

Story Info
She returns the favor.
1.1k words
4.55
17.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked silently together, up the stairs to the loft bedroom above. The wind had turned to rain, and the rain to ice, which now sounded against the windows over the bed. The light from the fireplace below spilled into the loft over the railed edge open to the lower floor, casting a warm glow into the room.

She led him in, stopped to face him, and easily shrugged her open blouse from her shoulders to allow it to fall to the floor. She reached back to unzip her skirt, but stopped. The knowledge of her far from perfect rounded belly and full hips, hidden beneath, made her suddenly uncertain and ill at ease. She didn't think she could stand to see disappointment in his eyes.

He watched her blouse drop, his anticipation rising, and he caught and understood her hesitancy. Placing a finger beneath her chin, he tilted her head to look up at him and met her lips in a kiss. His hands fell to her waist and slid around to meet hers. With slow control, he held her hands to ease the zipper down, releasing her skirt to land at her feet. He moved back to look at her and smiled, and in that smile she found the acceptance she needed.

She stepped out of the puddle of clothing at her feet, leaving her shoes in its center, and began to unfasten and remove her garter and stockings.

"Oh, no. Leave those on for me?" he asked catching her hands. His eyes sparkled in the fire's glow.

She smiled up, suddenly shy. "OK," she said softly.

Her hands slipped beneath his shirt, following and enjoying the contours of his chest. He purred as her fingertips brushed across his nipples. Pulling the shirt over his head, he tossed it aside. Her lips planted soft kisses across his bare chest, and her teeth playfully nipped at his hardening nipples. His eyes closed and a sigh escaped his lips as he drowned in her touch. One hand firmly planted over his heart, she pressed him back to sit on the edge of the bed, its soft down coverings turned back in anticipation.

One by one, she pulled the shoes and socks from his feet, dropping them where she stood, unfastened his jeans, and stripped them from his legs.

She straddled his lap and holding his head in her hands, kissed him deeply. Her fingers wrapped themselves in his hair, and she pulled him closer to kiss him harder. Her teeth caught his lower lip, gently nibbling there. Pulling his head back to expose his throat, she grazed his neck with her lips, settling her kisses in the hollow of his throat. She slowly slipped from his lap to kneel at his feet, and her lips softly moved from his throat to his chest, traveling down to circle one of his nipples with the tip of her tongue while one long red nail gently teased the other.

She laid her hands on his chest and slowly brought them down, leaving ten red stripes from his chest to his waist marking the path of each nail. She smiled at the sight of his growing bulge, barely contained by his dark red bikini briefs. Hooking one finger beneath the waist band, she lowered them, freeing his cock, and leaned close to lightly trace the swelling with her tongue, flickering across the sensitive tip.

"Oh, god, baby. That feels so good." His moan of pleasure let her know she was making the right moves.

"Mmmmmmm," was the only response she could give as she took him slowly and fully into her mouth, savoring his taste and the effect she had on him. Her tongue swirled about his shaft within her mouth as she drew him in and out past her lips. She quickened her pace, cradling and massaging his balls in her hand to judge his excitement level.

His breath was quick and shallow as he focused on her movements. He gasped as she pulled away to blow cool air on his moist skin, only to cover him with her warm breath and take him back to her mouth. As she pressed deeply into his lap, he felt the back of her throat and shuddered. She looked up at him and grinned, her lips wet and shining. Her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock and followed her lips along his shaft as she slid him in and out in a steady rhythm. Again and again, she found the responsive gasp she wanted. As his gasps and groans became ever more intense, she slowed, allowing him only long enough to relax before finding her rhythm again. She watched carefully, easing when his release was closer, intensifying as he relaxed.

"Please don't stop," he whispered.

"No? Don't stop?" Her tone taunted him as she took her mouth from him to answer, knowing that was exactly what he did not want. "But maybe I should. You sound like you're in pain, and I certainly wouldn't want that, now would I."A devilish grin appeared on her face.

He whimpered, "Oh, please no. Please."

She was still grinning as she lowered her mouth again. Her warm breath teased him as she exhaled down his shaft, taking his balls into her mouth, and nipping at the insides of his thighs. Up his shaft, she breathed again, finally taking him deep into her throat, wrapping her tongue and lips about him, engulfing him. She slowly drew him in, and slid him out again, over and over, returning his hunger to a peak.

When he thought he couldn't possibly take anymore, and the intense pleasure verged on pain, his body was finally overwhelmed with sensation. He shuddered and moaned as the spasms overtook him, and his taste flooded her mouth. Her rhythm slowed and softened, until the wave he rode played itself out, and she laid her head in his lap.

His body quivered in response, and he reached for her to pull her body up to him. He kissed her, his tongue searching her mouth, finding his taste still there, and finally laying back, pulling her down with him. She wiggled out of her stockings, kicking them to the floor, and curled up next to him, her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close and feeling the heat radiating from her body.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Mmm, that was wonderful." Her voice was soft and sleepy.

"Uh-huh," he agreed, "We should do it again sometime."

She would have loved the idea, but nestled there in his arms, she was asleep. He held her close, trying to count the times he'd wished for this before deciding the number didn't matter. He had it now.