A Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Cum for mommy, baby! Like a good boy! Fill mommy's belly with your seed!"

Clay pressed hard into her cunt, as though he were trying to climb back into her womb head first. His hips pumped into her mouth. He felt the spasms of her orgasm on his tongue. It happened just as he felt the indescribable feeling of his sperm rushing through his tool and into his mother's mouth.

They lay exhausted in the foyer. Clay's cum oozed from the corners of Anne's mouth, ran down her cheek, and dribbled on the tiled floor. His face gleamed with her wetness. It dripped from his chin.

Clay sat back on his heels, admiring his mother. He had just made love with the most beautiful person in the world.

He rose to one knee and pushed himself to a standing position. He stood weaving drunkenly. He extended a hand.

"Come on, momma! Let me help you up!"

Anne pushed herself to a sitting position and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her knees. She was unmindful that her pussy gaped open to her son's lustful eyes. She stared wantonly at his cock swinging between his legs as he tottered drunkenly.

She loved him; she loved him more than life itself. Having him in her pussy reaffirmed her uncompromising love. She extended her hand.

"Help me up, son!"

Chapter 07

They lay naked in bed with Clay lying on her bosom, caressing and kneading her breasts. The other hand stroked open-handed over her sex. The effects of the alcohol were lessening. They were still under its influence but becoming aware of the enormity of their actions.

"I've missed this!"

"Missed what, Mommy?"

"Cuddling with you like this!"

He briefly closed his eyes to slow the spinning room.

"We never cuddled like this."

Anne smiled. "I'm going to share something with you that I never told anyone!"

Clay took her nipple in his mouth. He pulled gently on it and then released it. He eyed his mother quizically.

"I...I...had orgasms when you nursed as a baby! I never told anyone! I was so ashamed!"

His index finger dipped into her crevice, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. "Is that why you took so long to wean me?"

Anne nodded, then kissed the top of his head.

"I used to watch you sleep when you were growing up. I'd...umm...I'd play with my...with myself and imagine how it would feel to have you in me again!"

"Again?"

"I felt empty after you were born. I wanted you back in my womb...back in me! So when you reached puberty, I stole your jockey shorts. Especially the ones you had wet dreams in. The aroma of your potent seed made my head spin."

Anne took his head in her hands. She passionately kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. For several moments they made out. Clay added a finger to her pussy. It squelched loudly. Anne's hand was covered in his pre-cum. He tried to push her on her back.

Anne pushed him in his chest. "I want you also, darling! I've wanted you back in me for 30 years. But let me finish! Tomorrow I won't have the nerve."

"You can talk while we fuck!"

She slapped his ass hard.

"Watch your mouth, young man! I used to spank you for saying dirty words!"

He groaned as his cock lay on the wetness of her hole, warmed by her moist heat.

"Finish your story!"

He raised slightly, and his cock head slid up her slit. Anne arched her back, and it slipped in easily.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! You feel just as good in me as I imagined. I...slower, baby, make it last. I...used to suck your cum from your underwear. I did it for years!"

Chapter 08

The sound of voices woke Clay from a sound sleep. He lay in bed for a moment, recalling the previous afternoon and his and Anne's conversation this morning. He felt a stirring between his legs, recalling them sucking and fucking. He knew she was right. They had to put it behind them. Still!

He turned and rolled to a sitting position on the side of the bed. The voices were indistinct. He stood, started for the bathroom across the hall, and stopped. It wouldn't do to have his mother's guests see him nude. He pulled on his robe, peed, and then went to the kitchen.

"There you are!"

Anne stood from the kitchen table, walked over, and hugged him. Her pillow-like breasts pressed into his chest. She smelled of soap and lavender. Over her shoulder, he saw Gale. She looked down at the table, unable to meet his eyes.

"Aunt Kate, Gale! How are you?"

"Fine! We were worried about you and Anne. So Gale and I decided to bring your car and check on you. You guys REALLY enjoyed the reunion."

"I told her we were fine and thanked her and Gale for bringing your car," Anne said, giving her son a side-eye.

"Is that coffee I smell?"

"Let me fix you a cup. It only takes a few minutes with the Keurig."

Anne noticed Gale did not look up to greet Clay.

Clay took the only empty stool next to Gale, their thighs touching as he sat down.

"Where's John and the kids?"

"He took them to the amusement park. I wanted some time to help Aunt Kate clean up after the reunion."

Gale kept her head down while she spoke, giving Clay sidelong glances.

Anne's breast brushed Clay's shoulder as she leaned over and sat the steaming hot coffee in front of him. He had not showered. His male aroma and the acrid scent of sweat assaulted her nostrils. She recalled the same musky scent filling her nose while they fucked on the foyer floor flashed in her head.

With some gaps, her memories of the previous day and night were clear. She knew what they did and was glad they had. They would have to deal with the aftermath, but she knew there was no going back.

Clay took a long, satisfying gulp of his coffee. He only half-listened to the chatter of Anne and her sister.

"Clay! Clay! Where are you, boy?"

"I'm sorry, Aunt Aunt Kate! I was woolgathering and recovering from the effects of your husband's potent brandy! What were you saying?"

"Would you show Gale how to put parental restrictions on a computer? Apparently, her 13-year-old has been visiting porn sites!"

"Mom, that's okay," Gale said, "I'll figure it out!"

"Well, Honey, we're here, and Clay is a computer geek. He could show you; if that doesn't work, he could stop by and set it up for you."

"Yes, dear, show her while these two hens catch up on gossip!"

The sisters gave each other significant glances. Aunt Kate saw a subtle change in her sister; she hoped it was for the better. Anne's marriage was on the rocks, and having her son around would ease the shock.

Clay stood, being careful to hold the halves of his robe together.

"Come on, Gale! My laptop is in the guest bedroom."

Gale reluctantly stood. She didn't want to be alone with Clay. Being with him at the family reunion had reawakened old feelings.

Gale wore a colorful muumuu with open-toe sandals. Clay guessed she was 5' 5" or so and well over 200 pounds. Her face was moon-shaped, with thin lips with a lump in the middle for her nose. She had a faint hint of a mustache and scraggly hairs on her chin. He mentally shook his head.

She has put on a lot of weight since we were teenagers! I must have been drunker than I thought!

"I hope you don't mind sitting on the bed while I show you. Unfortunately, there's only one chair."

"No! No!" Gale said too quickly.

She was uncomfortable being alone with Clay in his bedroom. She had a clear memory of what they did. It brought back memories of that long-ago summer. She ached to tell him that his son was the 13-year-old he was teaching her to put parental computer restrictions on.

He showed her how to turn on parental preferences and choose a password that her son could not easily guess. He closed the laptop. He needed to say something to her. He wasn't sure what it was.

"Look, about yesterday...!"

Gale nervously tittered.

Confused, Clay raised his arms, palms up.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be funny!"

"No, it's okay! What you said reminded me of an old movie, 'About Last Night.'

Clay smiled. "I just wanted to say we were both drunk. Things got out of hand! I'm sorry!"

Gale's hands twisted nervously in her lap. Her muumuu, moist with sweat, clung to her.

"I'm not!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not sorry we fucked! I have lusted after you since that summer on the farm."

Gale stopped talking. She stared at her hands as though she was seeing them for the first time.

"There's something you need to know. It's a secret I've carried with me all of these years."

Gale dabbed at her eyes, trying to stop the flow of her tears.

"What," Clay asked?

Crying women made him nervous. He was never sure how to comfort them.

Gail took a deep breath, dried her tears with a swipe of her hands across her face, and looked at Clay.

"My oldest child, the boy you just taught me how to lock out of porn on my laptop, is your son!"

Clay stared at her, bemused, his mouth repeatedly opening and closing like a guppy.

"I'm sorry, what," he managed to spit out.

Clay always suspected that her son was he and Gale's love child. To hear the words spoken still shocked him.

"I was pregnant and didn't know it when your parents picked you up at the farm after their cruise. I knew I couldn't tell my parents when I realized I was pregnant. They would know it was you. Besides my father, you were the only male I was around for those two weeks. So I seduced my husband, convinced him that he got me pregnant, and married him."

"He still doesn't know?"

Clay was trying to process what Gail had told him. He dimly recalled the husky 13-year-old at the barbecue.

"I eventually told him after I caught him sucking off the mailman. It turned out he was bisexual. We have an arrangement. We both can suck and fuck whomever we want. Lately, he's gotten into watching me fuck and being the cleanup man. It's kinky, but it works for us!"

"Does your...our...son know?"

"No! But I plan on telling him when he's old enough."

Clay's laptop tumbled to the floor as Gale turned, pushed him back on the bed, and began giving him a wet sloppy kiss!

"Gale! Stop! Mom and Aunt Aunt Kate are just downstairs!"

He tried to push her off him. He succeeded in getting two hands full of soft pillowy breasts.

Her hands clawed at his robe, pulling it open. Her chubby fingers engulfed his semi-hard cock.

"Lord, I still have dreams about this cock!"

As he struggled to push her off him, he felt the scratch of her thick bush on his thigh. She sat on him, effectively pinning him to the bed with her bulk. Her muumuu was around her waist. Her pussy pinned his cock to his thigh.

"Fuck me," she wheezed.

"We can't! Your husband...! Anne, and your mother...! He pointed feebly at the open bedroom door. Gale rose on one knee, grabbed his dick, positioned it at her entrance, and slid down.

"Oh Fuck," she moaned, sliding back and forth on his cock. The expression on her face was beatific, as though she had a religious experience.

"Gale...!"

Clay's eyes widened as she rose and fell on his cock with her hands on his chest.

She was not tight like Anne or his wife. However, she had excellent control of her vaginal muscles. Her pussy massaged his cock.

Sweat streamed off her. Her mouth was open, drooling; her eyes were closed. She sounded like an old car trying to start. Gale was a sexy BBW, an Ashley Graham look-alike, and an incredible fuck!

"Take that fucking dress off! I want to play with those big jugs!"

Gale grabbed the hem of her muumuu and pulled it over her head, barely missing a stroke. She leaned forward, her hands on Clay's chest. Her tits hung above his face.

Clay raised and took one engorged nipple in his teeth and pulled it.

"Aww fuck! Fuck!" Gale pulled back, increasing the pressure of Clay's teeth on her nipple.

Clay grasped her ass. He slapped her ass with each hand in turn. The sound of flesh smacking flesh echoed through the room.

"Slap my ass again, you good dick, motherfucker! Harder this time!"

Still pulling on her nipple with his teeth, Clay beat a tattoo of slaps on Gale's jiggly ass. Her reaction was to increase her thrusting on his cock.

"You like pain, don't you bitch?"

Gale nodded. "I can't explain it! But I get pleasure from your cock in my cunt and the pain of you biting my nipple and smacking my ass goes right through me."

"You're a pain slut," Clay gasped, thrusting into her spasming honey hole. He took the other nipple in his mouth and bit down hard.

Gale began the low keening sound Clay remembered from behind the barn. But they were just up the stairs from his mother-in-law and her sister.

He scooted up, his legs spread with Gale on her knees riding him. He wrapped one arm around her waist. He placed the hand of the other hand tightly over her mouth.

"Be quiet, bitch! Otherwise, they'll see you riding my cock and cheating on your husband."

Gale couldn't breathe with Clay's hand covering her mouth and nose. Simultaneously she was cumming, slipping in and out of consciousness. Like Anne, her orgasm was so intense that she thought she was dying.

Her body trembled with the intensity of her orgasm. She had never cum this hard in her life. She fell forward onto Clay's chest. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was amazing, " she gasped.

"You ain't bad yourself!" Clay's cum gushed out, filling her and washing up against her cervix like waves on an ocean.

"I'd better get dressed." Gale felt his cock pulsing in her cunt, painting it with his spunk.

"Yeah! It could be hard to explain if they caught us," Clay laughed. He stroked her sweating back, ending by smacking her ass.

"OUCH!" Gale sat up with his cock still in her. "Fuck 'em! I want more! I ain't been fucked like that in a long time!"

Laughing, Clay pushed her off him and onto her back. Gale looked like a turtle on its back with her arms and legs in the air.

I DEFINITELY need a shower now, he thought!

"Come here!" Gale rolled to her side and sat on the edge of the bed. She beckoned Clay to come closer.

"Playtime is over! Get dressed!"

"No job is finished until the cleanup is done!"

"We're going to get caught," Clay warned, glancing at the open bedroom door as he stepped closer.

Gale took his cock in her mouth, not using her hands. Her tongue was almost prehensile as she caressed his semi-hard tool. She bobbed a few times and then pulled back.

"I could learn to like that taste!" Gale smacked her lips and then ran her tongue over them.

"Pussy or dick?" Clay smiled down at her.

"Your choice! I'll always lick you clean! Now, if you mean you want to see me eat a pussy or watch me suck someone's cock, say when!"

Clay tied his robe as he walked down the hall and the steps into the kitchen. Anne and Anne turned as he walked in the door.

"You guys finished?"

Clay cracked a wry smile at the unintended double entendre.

"For now," he replied devilishly. "Gale is trying out the parental control settings one more time."

Aunt Kate stood and started for the stairs. "Gale! Come on! I need to get back to the farm."

Clay stepped between Aunt Kate and the stairs. "Why don't you go on? I can drop Gale off!"

"Would you? "Kate embraced Clay. Her nose wrinkled at his aroma. She got moist between her legs and stepped back quickly.

"Sure, no problem! I've inconvenienced you enough."

Aunt Kate embraced Anne and left.

"Why don't I go with you when you drop Gale off? We can stop and have lunch," Anne said.

Anne had made her decision. What happened between her and Clay was not necessarily in the past. But It was time to return to her role as mother and grandmother.

"Sounds good! I'll take a shower."

Chapter 09

Anne and Clay were sitting on the outdoor patio of a small bistro just off a small pond. A combination of umbrellas and shade trees warded off the sun, giving the impression of a cool retreat in a secluded glen.

Anne nibbled at her cucumber sandwich and sipped her Chardonnay, eyeing her son with amusement.

Clay was wolfing down a thick greasy hamburger and washing it down with a big stein of beer.

"What," he said, laughing. "I'm hungry!"

"A few hours ago, you complained that death would be better than the hangover. Now you're eating that disgusting hamburger!"

"I'm a growing boy," he chuckled, gulping down the ice-cold beer. "Besides, I learned in college that the best cure for a hangover is the hair of the dog or a big meal."

"You should add noisy sex to that list. Aunt Kate and I heard you guys going at it upstairs."

"Oh, my God! What did she say?"

"not much! She and I know that little Clark is your son. We figured that out as soon as we discovered Gale was pregnant."

"So you and Aunt Aunt Kate knew all of the time. Why didn't you say something?"

"Aside from the social and legal implications of incest, the impact on any children produced would follow them for the rest of their lives. We decided to marry her off and separate you two."

Clay mulled that while finishing his meal. He agreed with their rationale and made a mental note to get to know his son. One of the bones of contention between him and his ex was she didn't want children.

"Clay, there's one more issue we may have to deal with. It involves you and me."

"Look, momma. We did what we did! We can't undo it."

"It's more complicated than that! Your father and I marriage is on the skids; it has been for some years now. We haven't had sex in months, and I suspect he has someone else."

"Wow! I knew you guys were having trouble. I was hoping you would work them out."

"That's neither here nor there. The issue at hand is I stopped taking birth control pills several months ago. My body never tolerated them well, and as I entered menopause, my gynie and I decided to stop using them."

Clay had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He recognized where this conversation was going. Though neither of them had a clear memory of the events of that night, the evidence was they fucked several times, and he ejaculated in his mother.

"Wait! Are you telling me you might be pregnant?"

"I am pregnant, Clay! I took one of those over-the-counter tests, and it was positive!"

"Jesus H. Fucking Christ! What the hell are we going to do?"

"We have the option of the morning-after pill. However, I'm not sure about that."

Clay started to urge his mother to get the pill. It would solve the problem of her pregnancy. However, the issue of their new relationship had to be dealt with. However, he sensed a reluctance.

"You don't want to take the pill, do you?

"No, I don't."

"What to you want to do"? His stomach roiled as he asked the question and anticipated the answer.

"I want to have the baby!"

Clay slumped in the chair. "I will support you in your decision. However, let's think about the impact of you having your son's baby."

"Look, Clay! I understand the impact. I'm a 48-year-old, soon-to-be divorcee carrying my son's baby! This pregnancy and the years after it are going to be rough. But this is my last chance to grab the brass ring. I want this baby!"

"I'm not going to pretend that I understand your motivation. But I'll be here for you, and I'll be a father to OUR baby! One question, though. What about us? "

"You mean us having sex on an ongoing basis? I wouldn't do that to you, sweetie. You must date women your age, perhaps get married, and give me grandchildren."

"So you don't want to have sex with me?"

"Clay, I'm carrying OUR baby! It wasn't an immaculate conception! We fucked, and I enjoyed it! I want more! One day, you'll find Miss Right. You'll get married and have babies, lots of babies!"

She covered her son's hand on the table with hers.

"And I'll be your side bitch!"

###