A Weird One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I told her the truth and told her that Mary had shown them to me she would want to know what kind of relationship I had with Mary that Mary would have shared that kind of information with me. I did not think it would be wise of me to let her know just what kind of relationship I DID have with Mary.

I was in a 'fucked if you do, fucked if you don't' situation and all because of a couple of seconds of panic. I finally decided to keep my mouth shut as to where the information came from. Of course mom could just deny that it happened and I could just shrug and let the issue die, but if she did deny it and pushed to know why I had thrown the accusation at her I did have a pretty good memory. I remembered the dates from the PI report and I remembered the room numbers that mom had been photographed going into. If I had to spit those out she would know without a doubt that I knew what I was talking about. I'd just have to wait and see what happened.

++++++++++++++++++

What happened was the one thing I never expected. Mom acted as if nothing had happened. The panty incident was never mentioned. My knowledge of her affair was never brought up and things around our house were pretty much business as usual although on occasion I did notice mom looking at me with a look on her face that I couldn't figure out.

There was one thing though and it was weird and nothing was ever said, but I started finding mom's dirty panties on my pillow. After the third time it happened I sort of tested the waters. I jacked off into them and dropped them on the floor before leaving the house. That evening when I got home the cum soaked panties were gone and there was another pair of dirty panties on my pillow.

On a hunch I picked them up and smelled the crotch and they smelled fresh, as if they had only recently come off of her. I guess mom must have a kinky side that she kept hidden until she caught me using her panties. Anyway, at least twice a week I would jack off into them and drop them on the floor. They would always be gone when I got home and another pair would be on my pillow. Around me mom was the same as she had always been before the panty incident and not a word was said about it and what followed. Weird!

Apart from the weirdness at home my life chugged along pretty much as it had been going since I took up with Mary, Tom and Gail. I was seeing Mary two or three times a week, sometimes with Tom, but usually without. About once a week Tom and Gail wanted me to play with them since Gail did want to be doubled every once in a while.

++++++++++++++++++++

Natasha made several attempts to get me to talk to her, but it never happened because Eddie was always seemed to be around. Things came to a head the first week in February. Prom was a month away and I was trying to make up my mind who to ask to the prom.

I was sitting in a booth at Harry's. Tom and Gail had just left me and I was sitting there going over a list of seven names. All were girls who I knew had not yet been asked to the prom and I was trying to figure out which one would be the least likely to turn me down if I asked her.

I was looking at the list when someone sat down opposite me and I looked up and saw that it was Natasha. I looked around the room and she noticed and said:

"He isn't here."

"It is pretty telling that you immediately knew exactly what I was looking for."

"Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"Us."

"There hasn't been an 'us' since you took up with Eddie. "Us" died the day you slapped me, called me a bastard and then refused to talk to me. There could have been an 'us' after we showed you that Eddie lied to you, but you chose to still hang with the asshole anyway. Every time I see you you are with him so why all of a sudden are you concerned about an "us?"

"I screwed up Bobby. You were right when you said I should have given you your day in court, but I was pissed. What Eddie told me all added up so I was pissed at you and I just struck out in anger. Then when I found out that Eddie lied I couldn't seem to find a way to get back to you. Part of that is your fault. If you would have just stayed at the table with Tom, Gail and me after exposing Eddie's lie we could have talked, but you got right up and went off with Pauline. Then you went out of your way to avoid me and I couldn't get close to you."

"What was it that all added up when Eddie told you the lie?"

"He said you and Pauline were sneaking around behind my back and I told him that you wouldn't do that to me and that's when he told me that he had seen you and Pauline making out on the backseat of your car and then later here in a booth. I put that together with what she said on the night I met her -- that she was going to make you her boyfriend - and then with what you said that night at the point when I asked you who had taught you oral sex. All together it added up to you cheating on me with Pauline.

"I was wrong in not confronting you with what he said and letting you have your say, but in my defense why would I even think that Eddie would tell me lies?"

"You couldn't have been that stupid Natasha. The asshole came on to you while you were out on a date with me. That should have told you he was a piece of shit."

"Why would I think that? I know I'm not a hag. I've had guys coming on to me since I was twelve. Some, like Eddie, were bolder than others, but so what? I can handle myself. Eddie wasn't a threat to us as far as I was concerned. It wasn't until he lied to me and I put two and two together and came up with five that things changed. I was wrong Bobby; I know I was wrong and I'm trying to get back to you."

"You have a funny way of trying. Eddie lies to you and breaks us up. We showed you that Eddie lied to you, but I didn't hear that you slapped his face and called him a bastard when you found out. On the contrary; you kept spending your time with him. Even when you were trying to get me to talk with you Eddie was always there somewhere. The last time I made a date to sit down and talk with you it didn't happen because you showed up for the date in a car driven by Eddie."

"That's as much your fault as mine."

"Oh? And pray tell how it is suddenly my fault?"

"You are a super nice guy and as a result you have a lot of friends. Friends that avoid me because you and I were on the outs. I'm young and want to enjoy life. I don't want to sit home on date nights and stare at the wall. Eddie was the only guy who would call and ask me out. Yes he did screw us up, but look at it from my view point. You wouldn't talk to me and Eddie wanted me bad enough to do what he did to try and get me. I have no romantic feelings for him, but he did want me and I didn't want to sit at home and watch horrible TV shows all the time. I don't want to go on that way Bobby. I want there to be an 'us' again and I need to make it happen now."

"You could have made it happen anytime just by staying away from Eddie and then talking to me so the question has to be why now?"

"Because prom is coming up and you have to be my prom date."

"I have to be your prom date?"

"Yes you do."

"And just why do I have to be your prom date?"

"Because of the promise I made you."

"You made me a promise? When?"

"I told you that you had to be patient with me because I wasn't going to give up my virginity until prom night."

"That wasn't a promise to me. That was a statement of intent. All that was was you telling me that your prom date was going to get lucky. You didn't promise me anything."

"Don't give me that bull hockey Bobby. You know damned well that I was telling YOU that YOU had to wait until prom night and as far as I'm concerned that was a promise. A promise to YOU."

"You are willing to break Eddie's heart?"

She stared at me for maybe thirty seconds and then said, "How about I just cut to the chase. You are going to be my prom date. You are going to be the one to take my virginity. I am not giving you a choice in this. I can't force you to be my prom date, but if you take some one else and I have to go with some one else I will ruin the night for your date and my date because I won't stay away from you. I will spend the night trying to pull your zipper down and get your cock out where I can work on it and I will do it in front of everybody. I'll follow you to any after prom party you go to and I'll pull your pants down and rape you in front of everybody if I have to."

"If you feel that strongly about it why has it taken you until now to do something about it?"

"Guilt."

"Guilt?"

"Guilt and circumstances. After what I did you took up with Pauline and I realized I was the one responsible for you being together with her. I felt like I pushed the two of you together through my stupidity. I didn't know how you really felt about her, but I did know how she felt about you and the guilt I felt was keeping me from breaking you up. The circumstances were that every time I tried to get together with you Eddie was around and I was too dumb to realize that if he was any closer than five miles away you weren't going to cut me any slack.

"Then all of a sudden it is prom time and for me it had to be "Damn the torpedoes' full speed ahead." So here I am Bobby, begging for a chance for there to be an 'us' again."

I sat there silent and wondering what to say or do when she ended the silence.

"It is a simple thing Bobby. I'm sitting here opposite you so all you have to do is look me in the eye and tell me that the feelings that you had for me that first day in Aunt Mary's living room are gone. If you can do that I'll get up, leave and never bother you again."

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories