A Weird One Ch. 04

Story Info
The highly improbable story of Bobby Marchant.
12.9k words
91k
60
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end came the following Thursday. I received a call at work from Nancy Wilde.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this Bobby, but you did ask some of us to watch Natasha. Your suspicions were right. She is running around on you."

"What have you seen?"

"She was seen out and about with Eddie Wooters on Monday and Tuesday and they were not just platonic get togethers. There was some pretty heavy necking going on. Bev and I got curious and followed them around on Wednesday and they went to the Coral Gables Motel and checked into room 113. We didn't stick around to see how long they stayed. Sorry Bobby, but best you know now before wasting money on an engagement ring."

"Thanks Nance. I was really hoping not to hear what you just told me, but like you said, best to know now. Thanks for being a good friend."

"You take care Bobby. Bye."

I stared at the phone for a couple of minutes and then I picked it up and made a call to Gail. When she answered I said:

"Hi there new steady girlfriend. Meet me at Harry's when I get off work?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was not at the bus station to meet the bus when it came in Friday evening. I made sure that I didn't see Natasha at all that weekend and I also made sure that she had no idea of where I was so she could call me.

Circumstances worked for me. Gail's folks had gone out of town for the weekend and Gail was only too happy to let me spend the weekend with her. We parked my car in her garage so that if Natasha drove around looking for me she wouldn't spot the car.

Figuring that Natasha might try to catch me when I got off work Saturday Gail drove me to work in her mother's car and then when I got off work I left through the loading dock and Gail picked me up behind the building.

Gail and I had just finished making love and we were in the kitchen when the phone rang and Gail answered it.

"Oh hi Nat. How are things?"

"No. I have no idea where he might be. He has been avoiding me since his birthday."

"No I haven't. I've seen him around, but he avoids me."

"Not that I know of. I haven't seen him with another girl. Besides, we both know that Bobby wouldn't cheat on you. He almost had a breakdown when he thought he'd done me. Nat? Are you sure you want to do what you said? Bobby is too good to lose and the odds are pretty damned good that you will lose him if he finds out."

"Okay."

"I can do that, but it isn't likely to happen. Like I told you; he has been avoiding me."

"Okay. Talk at you later. Bye."

While she had been talking to Natasha Gail had been playing with my cock and it had responded to her touch. As a result we ended up fucking on the kitchen table before sitting down to ear dinner. As we ate Gail said:

"You are going to have to face her sooner or later."

"I know, but I want her to sweat for a bit. I'll duck her next weekend and then have the confrontation the weekend after."

"Have you figured out how to do it?"

"I have indeed" and I explained it to her.

We finished eating and then went back to bed. Didn't sleep of course, but we did go back to bed. We woke up in the morning, made love and then showered together and that ended up with us being back in bed. Gil's folks were due home around six so we showered and then cleaned the place up and then headed out to the IHOP around two for either a late breakfast or lunch.

I don't know if the God's were fucking with me or the fates were trying to give me a good laugh, but as we were walking up to the entrance of the restaurant I saw the northbound bus passing and I was sure that I saw Natasha looking out the window at us. I waited until we were inside and seated before telling Gail what I saw.

"What do we do know?"

"While waiting for our order you call her roommates and leave a message. You say that you found me and tried to get in touch with her, but she must have already left for school. When she calls you back tell her that you told me that she was trying to get in touch with me and that you asked me why I wasn't with her. Give her some song and dance about how I felt too guilty to face her. If she wants to know where you found me tell her it was here in the parking lot. We just happened to get here at the same time."

"You think she'll buy that?"

"Don't know and don't care. You got a better idea?"

"Well I guess I do have an idea."

"What is it?"

"We finish eating and then we find a place to do some more of what we have been doing most of the weekend."

Since we were still using her mom's car with the big backseat there was a trip to Stevens Point after we ate and then I took her home.

When I got home my mom told me that Natasha had been trying to get in touch with me all weekend.

"I was avoiding her."

"Why would you do that?"

"I found out what she has been doing up at Western and I'm not happy about it. I want to give myself some time to cool down before I confront her on it."

"I can't believe that Natasha would do that. Are you sure?"

"I didn't want to believe it either, but I checked it out and there is no doubt about it. None at all."

"My poor baby" she said and she gave me a big hug. She pulled me tight to her and her 36Ds pressed into my chest, I smelled her perfume and damned if I didn't get another hard on. After all I'd done over the weekend I didn't think another one would be possible until the next day, but I got one and I know that she felt it before I pulled away and said I needed to go to the bathroom.

Mom found another soiled pair on my bedroom floor in the morning.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday was the first day of class at State and my first class was at eight. I had three classes and they would be over by one which would put me at work by one thirty. I'd be able to put in four hours. I had two classes on Tuesday and they would be over by eleven-thirty so I would be able to get five hours in at work. Monday's classes repeated on Thursday and Tuesday's classes repeated on Friday. I had no classes on Wednesday and I kept Wednesday morning free for studying at the library.

Working a half day on Saturday would give me a twenty-eight hour paycheck for the week (if I didn't work any overtime) and that would give me enough spending money to be able to rent a motel room occasionally. I wasn't taking anything all that hard so I should still have enough time in the evenings to take care of Mary and Gail.

But I had something to take care of that would use up one of those nights. When I got to work after class I called Natasha's mother.

"I want to drop by and give you the tape I made at the restaurant."

"Why?"

"I'm going to breakup with Natasha."

"Just mail it."

"No. It might get lost in the mail and end up in some one else's hands. Also something could happen that would let your husband open the mail that day. I want to hand it to you personally. I don't want to take even the remotest chance that it will end up in some one else's possession."

"When do you want to do it?"

"You set the time. You might want to pick a time when your husband won't be around to ask what it is. I can do it any time after six-fifteen."

"Can you make it Wednesday? He will be out of town on business Wednesday."

"Okay then; Wednesday at six-thirty."

Mary and Gail both had something going on that night and so I stayed home for the first time in ages. Mom and dad pumped me about my first day at school and dad talked about what I was doing at work. Was I learning anything that gave me ideas on how to do things differently? Maybe make things better? The answer was no to both and I think it disappointed him some.

After dinner I went to my room and started reading ahead on my classes. About a half hour later mom came into the room.

"Natasha called just before you got home. She asked me to have you call her."

"I don't want to talk to her mom. I need to cool down before I speak with her."

"My advice would be to do it now by phone rather than get in a shouting match in person when she comes home this weekend."

How weird was that? My mom having a normal conversation with me and less than a foot away on my pillow are her dirty panties that she put there expecting me to beat off and then wipe myself with them. Not only that but I KNEW she had to know I was thinking of her while I was doing it. Yet there she stood behaving like it was just another normal conversation between a mother and her son.

"I guess you are right. The phone would be the best way. I guess I'd better get it over with,"

I went to the kitchen, got the cordless and went out onto the patio. I didn't recognize the voice that answered the phone and I asked for Natasha. Twenty seconds later I heard Natasha say:

"Hello?"

"I understand that you have been trying to reach me."

"Bobby? Where have you been? Why didn't you pick me up at the station? I've been trying to find you all weekend."

"You couldn't find me Natasha because I worked hard at avoiding you."

A few seconds of silence and then, "Avoiding me? Why?"

"You know why Natasha. There is only one thing that could make me turn my back on you. Does the name Eddie Wooters ring a bell?"

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Try taking one each Natasha Evans, add one each Eddie Wooters, put them I room 113 of the Coral Gables Motel, shake well for over two hours and what you have is the reason I don't want to see you or talk to you. You and Eddie be happy now, hear? Bye."

I disconnected and then left the phone off the hook so any attempts by Natasha to call back would get a busy signal. I waited half and hour and then hung up the phone and put it back on its charger.

School and work went quick on Tuesday and I stopped by Mary's house on the way home. For some reason she wasn't her usual ravenous self and a sixty-nine followed by one romp is all that she wanted. Something was bothering her and I could tell, but our relationship wasn't the kind where I could hold her and say:

"Come on baby; tell Bob what's wrong."

When I got home I called Gail and told her about my phone call to Natasha.

"She may call you or then again maybe not. I didn't say anything about you and her plan; I just told her that I knew about her and Wooters and that I didn't want to see or talk to her again. Keep Thursday open for me?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mrs. Evans let me in and I handed her the tape and was turning to leave when she said:

"Don't rush off."

She closed the door behind me and then asked, "Why now? Why did you break up with her now when just a little over a week ago you wouldn't even think of it?"

I didn't owe Natasha anything so I said, "I found out that she is cheating on me up at Western and doing it with my biggest enemy. Therefore we are done. The only reason for my making the tape was to play it for Natasha if you tried to break us up. You had nothing to do with the breakup so I don't need the tape any more. I could have just called and said that I'd destroyed it, but in the back of your mind you would have always wondered if I really had destroyed it or would it surface some day. I didn't want you to have to go through that so I decided that I had to hand it to you in person."

"Are you absolutely sure that Natasha is doing what you think? It doesn't sound like something she would do."

"I have several witnesses and they all agree. So again, since she dropped me of her own free will you get the tape."

"Before you leave may I show you something?"

"Of course."

"Come with me."

I followed her to a room toward the back of the house and she opened the door and we walked in.

"This is my husband's home office." She looked at her watch and said, "He is supposed to be on a business trip, but I suspect that right about now he is in bed with Rachel Miggs who is the Para-legal who went with him. She isn't the first Para-legal or legal secretary he has taken on his trips and gone to bed with. I have private detective reports on three of them.

"I want to get even with the asshole, but I have always been afraid to. What if I went to a lounge or bar and picked up the wrong guy and something bad happened? I couldn't do it with anyone we know for fear they would somehow slip and let him find out so even though I wanted some revenge I was never able to do it. Until now. The timing is perfect. He is out of town, Natasha is up at Western and my two youngest are at a sleep over at a friend's.

"The way you handled my husband and me when we tried to get you to walk away from Natasha and the way you've handled the tape issue makes me think I can trust you. Add to that the fact that I'm not going to end up being your mother in law and have to sit and look at you across the dinner table on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter and feel guilty makes me think that you are perfect for what I want."

She pulled up her dress and showed me that she didn't have any panties on and then she sat down on the desk with her legs spread wide.

"How about it Bobby? Want to help me out?"

I stood there looking at the fur covered place between her legs and thought "Why not." Pussy was pussy and Mrs. Evans looked every bit as sexy as her sister Mary and her daughter Natasha and I sure wasn't going to feel guilty doing it as far as Natasha was concerned.

"Just a quickie on his desk?"

"To start!"

I smiled as I unzipped, took out my cock and moved between her legs.

She wasn't a vocal fuck like the others I'd had, but she did moan and use the word yes a lot. She hooked her legs behind me and pushed her pussy up at me as I fucked into her. It was long for a 'quickie' and it took me about five minutes to get us both off. Then she led me into her bedroom and we both undressed. She pointed at the left side of the bed and said:

"That's his side. Do me there."

"As soon as I'm able."

"I can help you there" and she went down on me. She got me up and we did it missionary and after I'd got us both off I pulled out of her and then shocked her when I moved into position for going sixty-nine.

"You can't" she said, "My pussy is dirty."

"Hush woman; do your part" and I went to work on her. She got me up again and I took her doggie. As I banged her from behind I fingered her asshole and she said:

"What are you doing?"

"Getting you ready for some anal."

"I don't do that."

"Never?"

"No. My husband has always wanted to, but I won't let him. It is nasty and disgusting."

"How do you know if you haven't tried it?"

"I just know."

"Okay, but you are missing a golden opportunity."

"What?"

"What better revenge than to give another man what you won't give your husband."

She was silent as I kept fucking her, but after a minute or so she said, "Will it hurt?"

"A little at first, but the pain will go away."

"Be careful and if I holler for you to stop you will, right?"

"Absolutely."

She fussed a little at first, but in the end (no pun intended) she loved it.

"You have to come back. I want to do it some more, but never with my husband so you have to come back. Can I call you the next time he goes out of town?"

"I would be crushed if you didn't."

"He doesn't go all that often; maybe only once a month on average."

"That's too bad. I would really like to see a lot more of you."

"That is sweet of you to say, but I only want to do it when he is out of town and I know he won't be around to catch me."

As I drove away from her house I was again thinking about how weird it was that I was able to get all the pussy that I was getting. I wasn't any great shakes when it came to looks. I was at best average looking -- middle of the pack -- and until I turned eighteen I'd had several girlfriends, but was never able to hold on to them and had never come close to getting even a hand job. I turned eighteen and all of a sudden pussy is coming at me from everywhere. Weird! That's all I could think it was -- weird.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday I picked up Gail after I got off work and asked her what she wanted to do. She laughed and said, "Silly boy" and I took it as my cue to head for the Point.

As I drove Gail told me that she had gotten a call from Natasha and Natasha was upset over my phone call to her.

"She wants me to make a date with you for this weekend and then let her know where we will be so she will know where to find you without having to spend the weekend searching. What do you want to do?"

"She already knows that I told Tom I would do my best to keep you occupied while he was gone and she agreed to go along with it. You want to do it Friday night or sometime Saturday?"

"Friday and get it over with. How about a movie and I'll tell her I'll get you to Harry's after the movie?"

"Okay, but when she gets there you need to say that you are going to leave and give us some privacy and then you walk over to the arcade and I'll pick you up there. As soon as you are gone I am going to burn you and I'm not wanting her to know that you know that I know abouther big plan. I want to keep you on the good side of her so that if she talks to you about me or makes plans that concern me I'll know it."

"What about the rest of the weekend?"

"I'll see Mary from around twelve-thirty until five. What do you want to do that evening?"

"Fuck."

"Okay if Mary doesn't wear me out. I'm going to hit Wal-Mart and pick up an inflatable air mattress for use at the Point. The ground isn't all that soft under the blankets."

"No need for it this weekend. Mom and dad are going out of town to visit some friends. We will have the house all to ourselves until at least four Sunday afternoon."

Gail and I were sitting in a booth at Harry's when Natasha pounded another nail in her coffin. We saw her pull into the parking lot in Eddie's car and Eddie was driving. I almost got up and left the same as I did at the last meeting Eddie drove her to. Then I decided to just get it the fuck over with.

Eddie stayed in the car and Natasha walked in and toward the booth. I pretended to be surprised to see her and Gail got up, said her piece and left. "Why are you here Natasha? Don't you know it isn't polite to go off and leave your boyfriend sitting alone in his car?"

"He isn't my boyfriend Bob."

"Okay your lover then, either way it isn't polite."

"Damn it Bob; he isn't my lover either."

"You going to tell me that all the two of you did in room 113 was play cards?"

"Don't be stupid Bob. You know damned well what we did in that room, but what you don't know is that is was your fault that we were in there."

"Oh boy, this I've got to hear."

"It is called getting even Bob. I found out that you screwed Gail so I screwed Eddie to get even."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"It's true. Andy Golden saw you with her in the motel room."

"Nice try Natasha, but no cigar. I know all about your plan to set me up so you could fuck around at school and then blame it on me."

"Bullshit Bob!"

"No bullshit Natasha. I really felt sick when I thought I'd cheated on you. I took Gail home and we sat on her patio while I apologized over and over and begged her to forgive me and to not let you or Tom know what I had done. I got up and left and when I got to my car I found that I didn't have my keys. I'd left them on the patio table and I went back to get them. Gail was on the phone and I overheard Gail's side of the conversation with you. I heard all about Gail doing what you wanted her to do. What YOU wanted her to do Natasha.

"I heard all about how she stripped us both naked and then got into bed next to me so I would think we had done and then pretended that we had done it when I woke up. I heard the whole thing Natasha. Right down to the part where she said that you girls had to stick together. I went back to the front of the house and rang the bell until she answered it and then I got my keys and left.