A Weird One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understand this right now. I'm not putting up with any of your shit. You might be my mother, but you were not my mother Wednesday night. You were a date that turned into a two-bit slut and you were treated the same as I would have treated any other girl I was out with who pulled the same shit you did. Now I'm going to go up and take a shower, get dressed and get ready to go out for breakfast. If you are going to go with me you need to get ready."

I got up and left her there toweling off. I was just starting to shampoo my hair when the shower curtain moved and mom got into the shower with me. Nary a word was said as she took the wash rag and soap and started washing my back. By the time I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair she had moved around to the front paying particular attention to the erection that she had caused.

Without a word she turned, leaned and put her hands against the wall and waited. I spread her legs apart with my knees and pushed my cock, slippery with soap, into her pussy. She came once before I got mine and when I pulled out she used the soap and rag to clean both of us. After we had gotten out and dried off she said:

"I don't want to go to breakfast just yet. I need you to fuck my ass. Please?"

I was going to say no?

At the Village Inn I ordered my usual -- French toast and bacon -- and mom ordered her usual cheese omelet. While we waited for our order to come mom asked:

"Why did you leave me at that place?"

"I told you. I treated you like I would have treated any other date who did what you did."

"Why? All I did was dance with a guy who asked me."

"You did a lot more than that. You let him play with your ass, rub his cock into your leg and you did nothing to stop it. And then you stayed on the floor with him for another dance and let him do the same things again. The entire time that was going on his buddies at his table were looking at me and laughing at me because my woman was being treated like a slut by their friend while I sat and watched. To top it off you went and sat down with him leaving me sitting at our table looking like a wimp who couldn't hold on to his woman. Then you got up and danced with the asshole again and again went back and sat down with him.

"I could not let it stand. If I would have sat still for it the next time I went in there with a date and they were there they would have tried to pull that shit again. It was necessary that I get in his face and so I did it and when I did it he had to make a choice. Pay me or step outside and fight me. He paid for you so I left you with him. You have no complaint coming. You are the one who put me it the situation. Did he get his fifteen dollars worth?"

She looked away from me for several seconds and then looked back at me and said:

"I couldn't get a cab that late at night and I didn't know another soul there. He wouldn't give me a ride home unless I at least gave him a blow job so yeah, I'd say that he got his moneys worth. It still wasn't right what you did."

"Depends on where you are looking at it from. From where I stood I had to do what I did if I was ever going to be able to hold my head up whenever I went in there and I'll be going in there a lot since it is the only teen place around where you can take a girl and dance."

Just then our orders arrived and we ate in silence. I was refilling our coffee cups from the pot on the table when she said:

"It still wasn't right. I am your mother after all."

"You were not there as my mother. You were there as my date now drop it or I'll get up and leave you here too."

She gave me a long, hard look, took a drink of her coffee and then said:

"We need to hurry up and get back to the house if we are going to get in a couple more times before your father gets home."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Nancy looked sexy as hell when I picked her up. She had great legs and her CFM high heels made her look like a walking wet dream.

We had dinner at Alfredo's, caught a movie and then headed for the teen club. There were a lot of people there that we knew, but I steered Nancy to a booth. I wanted to spend my time with her getting to know her better and not share our time together with twenty others.

I surveyed the place and saw that Natasha was there with some guy I didn't know. I knew she would see my sitting alone with Nancy as my embarking on a new relationship and I knew that it would piss her off. Oh well.

I also saw Eddie Wooters sitting at a table with a girl I didn't know and four others. I wondered if maybe I shouldn't get up and leave, but then decided that it would be seen as a sign of cowardly flight to all there who knew the both of us and our history. I put him out of my mind and concentrated on Nancy.

We danced and we talked. I'd known her for at least ten years, but not close enough that I knew her desires and ambitions. She was studying to be a pediatric nurse. She loved kids and hoped to have a bunch of her own. She asked me how I felt about kids and I was honest with her. I told her I didn't want to tie myself down with kids until I'd had a chance to go some places and see and do things.

"Maybe by the time I'm thirty I'll start thinking about children."

I saw something cross her face when I said that. I had to go potty and when I came out of the men's room I found Natasha waiting for me.

"Are you ever going to talk to me again?"

"Maybe someday, but it won't be tonight. My date is waiting" I said and I walked away from her.

When I got back I saw that Phil Reed and Bev Abbeg had joined Nancy in our booth. I could have done without the company, but they were friends so I sucked it up. I danced with Bev and Phil danced with Nancy a couple of times and once while I was dancing with Nancy Gene Ellsworth asked if he could cut in. I looked at Nancy and she gave a little nod to indicate that it was okay with her. When he brought her back to the booth Phil and Bev were out on the floor and Nancy told me that Gene was an ex-boyfriend and that they had parted on good terms.

"He invited us to a party at his house tomorrow and I told him that I would check with you."

"Check with me?"

"It is our first date Bobby. I don't know yet if there will be another one so I couldn't commit us now could I?"

"If there isn't a second date Nance it will be because you don't want one. I fully intended to ask you for another when I took you home, but I won't wait until then. Would you like to go to Gene's party with me tomorrow?"

"I'd love to."

Phil and Bev returned and I got up and danced with Nancy.

"I saw Natasha follow you to the bathrooms" and the way she said it was in the form of a question and not a statement.

"She is still trying to get us back together and she keeps after me to sit down and talk with her."

"Are you going to?"

"No. Well, maybe some day, but I don't see it happening any time soon. I will eventually give her a chance to talk, but it isn't going to get us back together. She didn't just burn that bridge; she blew it up with TNT."

Around midnight we decided to leave and I know I should have expected it, but it still came as a surprise when I heard:

"Hey! Asshole!" and I turned to see Wooters.

Before I had a chance to say a word Nancy walked up to him and said:

"You are not going to ruin my date" and she kneed him in the balls and then she took a step back and kicked him hard in the crotch with her pointy toed CFM pump. She turned to me and said:

"Come on Bobby; let's go and find us a place to neck."

"Yes ma'am. Whatever you say ma'am just please don't hurt me."

She laughed and we walked to the car, got in and drove away. I drove out toward the Point and Nance asked why we were going that way.

"You did tell me to find a place where we could neck didn't you?"

"I did, but it was just to tweak the noses of the people that followed Eddie out looking for a show."

I hung a u-turn and she asked, "Why did you do that?"

"You just told me that you didn't really mean it when you said to find a place to neck."

"But we were almost there."

I pulled over to the side of the road, parked and then said, "Just tell me what you want to do."

She gave me a look I couldn't read and after a couple of seconds of silence said, "Take me home."

I pulled away from the curb and pointed the car toward her home. The trip was made in silence and when we got there I started to get out of the car to walk her to her door and she said:

"Don't bother."

"What time should I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Don't bother with that either."

I watched her walk to her door and then I shrugged and headed for home not understanding the least little bit about what had just happened. As far as I could see all I did was what she told me she wanted me to do. I was beginning to understand why some guys said that you would never in your lifetime figure out the female gender.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Mom and dad were in bed when I got home. It was the earliest that I had gone to bed to just sleep in a while and I had no plans for Sunday since Nancy had cancelled so I planned on sleeping in.

Mom had other ideas. When I felt the hot mouth on my cock I shook the sleep out of my eyes and looked over at the clock. It was ten to nine. I looked down at my mom working on me and thought about pulling her into a sixty-nine, but then decided to just lay back and enjoy. After a bit mom moved up and mounted me cowgirl and she looked down at me and said:

"Your father went to Home Depot to get what he needs to build the shelves he wants in the garage. We have at least two hours."

She rode me until I needed to get off and then I rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard until I got my nut. I was going to hold myself in her until I went soft, but she wasn't having any of that. She pushed me off of her as she said:

"No time for that. We don't have the time to waste."

She went down on me, got me up and then said, "Do my ass motherfucker; fuck my ass."

I did as she asked and after I came she washed my cock, sucked me hard and had me do her ass again.

We were sitting at the kitchen table having brunch when dad got home. He joined us and the he talked with me about the plans he had for the plant. The phone rang; mom answered it and told me that it was for me. It was Gail and she asked me if I could come over and I told her I would be there in half an hour.

When I got there she told me that she was still on the rag.

"The reason I called you was because Mary asked me to. She broke up with Clyde and wants to know if you would like to pay her a visit. She didn't want to call you herself because she was afraid that your mom might answer the phone. Why would she be afraid of that?"

"No idea" I said even though I knew full well why. "I don't know if I should" I told Gail. "It would put me back in the position of where I would be trying to juggle the two of you again." Along with mom, Shelly and occasionally Mrs. Evans I thought to myself. "We ended it and maybe it would be best to leave it ended."

"Maybe you won't have to balance us. My grandmother passed away a month ago and they just got around to reading the will Thursday. She left me enough to where I can go back east and be near Tom."

"You would be better off staying here and using the money to fly back whenever Tom can get away for a while. In the last letter I got from him he said that over summer break he was going to go to parachute school at Fort Benning and he also mentioned survival training and a couple of other specialty schools. It sounds like he will be moving around a lot and you might just be stuck in a room somewhere while he is off somewhere."

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm still thinking on it, but meanwhile you need to go and see Mary. You know how she gets when she has been without for a while and you do kind of owe her. She did a lot for you and you know it."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I rang the doorbell and when Mary opened the door and saw me she gave me a big smile and said:

"You came! I was afraid that you wouldn't want to come back."

"Silly woman. I didn't want to leave in the first place."

She led me into the kitchen, told me to sit down and then she got us both a beer. Then it was "How have you been and what have you been doing" and we talked and drank the beers. When my beer was gone she said:

"Will you come and play with me?"

She led me to her bed and I found out she hadn't changed a bit. She was still as insatiable as ever. We did it all; oral both ways, anal and straight in the doggie and missionary position. When she had taken me as far as I could go and we were lying next to each other on the bed she said:

"I did a bad thing."

"What?"

"I met your mom for drinks one night and I told her about us. I thought she would be pissed at me, but all she did was say she hoped I taught you well."

"She never said a thing to me" I lied.

"We've had drinks a couple of times since then. We are slowly getting back to where we used to be (and I quickly thought of mom's telling me about the two of them side by side pulling trains). I never thought that would happen. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"I told Gail I'd see her tomorrow."

"The next day then?"

"If you want."

"I most definitely want."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I didn't see Nancy at school the next day, but that was okay by me. I didn't know what we could talk about anyway.

When I got to work Shelly's van was in the parking lot. As I entered the office area I had to walk by Marge's office and the door was open and she saw me. She called to me and when I walked into her office she said:

"Have a seat stud. I'll be with you as soon as I get out of this program."

She hit a couple of keys and then she stood up and said, "I need you to take a little walk with me stud."

"What's with this stud stuff?"

"What else you going to call a guy who has all the girl's panties in a twist."

"All the girls?"

"The ones in the office anyway."

"You are one of the girls in the office. Do I have your panties in a twist too?"

"Don't get smart with me stud."

She walked me to a window and pointed. "See that?"

"See what?"

"That white Taurus on the street."

"Okay; I see it; so what?"

"You recognize the guy sitting in it?"

"No. Should I?"

"Yes you should. If you are going to fuck a man's wife you should at least know what he looks like so you can avoid him."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Suit yourself stud, but when he rips the doors off of his van and comes in after your ass just remember that you were given a heads up."

She walked away leaving me looking out the window at the white Taurus. I wondered why Marge told me and not Shelly. Or maybe she did tell Shelly, but wanted to make sure that I got the word. I went looking for Shelly and found her talking with Tina and Gloria. I walked up to them and said:

"Sorry to interrupt, but when you get a minute Shelly I need to have a word with you."

I went and checked in with Stella and she asked me to go down to the basement file room, pull all the files for 1998 and 1999 and shred them. I headed for the basement and about five minutes later Shelly came down.

"What did you need sweetie?"

"Has Marge talked to you?"

"No. Why?"

"She caught me coming in and pointed out to me that your hubby is parked out on the street where he can watch your van. He must think something is going on."

"Marv? Outside watching?"

"You can see him from the north windows. Sitting in a white Taurus."

She hurried off to see for herself. She was back in twenty minutes.

"Shit!" she said. "I guess that puts and end to our using the van. Probably we will need to stop all together now that he is suspicious."

I shrugged. I mean what else was I going to do? Shelly went back upstairs and I got back to shredding documents. Ten minutes before quitting time Shelly came back down.

"I think I've figured a way out of this mess."

"I'm all ears."

"At quitting time you and Gloria go out to the van. Give it twenty minutes or so and when you come out be straightening your clothes. Marv will think that you and Gloria are using the van. If he says anything about it I'll tell him that Gloria asked me if I would do it as a favor for her. I'll tell him that her folks are religious fanatics and she can't take a chance on anyone seeing the two of you going into a motel and getting the word back to her parents."

"What if he thinks that it is Gloria today, Tina tomorrow and you the next day? Now that he is thinking that something is going on he will keep checking. What we need to do is have me and Gloria fake a fight so he can see it and then you stop using the van. If he asks you why you don't use it anymore that's when you tell him the story and tell him that you don't drive it anymore because Gloria and I had a fight and broke up. He will have seen it himself so he should buy it."

"But then what will we do?"

"I'll think of something. In fact I already have an idea, but I'll need to check out a few things first. Is Gloria on board with what you want to do?"

"She said she would do it."

At quitting time Gloria and I went out and got in the van. Once inside I told her to pull her blouse out and unbutton it and then re-button it two holes off.

"When we get out we want it to look like made love, finished and then hurried to get out so Shelly could take the van and get home on time. When we get out I'm going to make a nasty face at you, call you a cheating bitch and then you need to put an outraged look on your face and then slap me. I mean really slap me. It has to look like you really mean it."

"That's when we get out. What do we do for the next twenty minutes?"

"I don't know. I suppose I could do to you what I've been doing to Shelly and eat your pussy."

"You can't be serious!"

"Why not?"

"No way am I going to suck your cock."

"I didn't ask you to. Pull up your skirt and take your panties off and I'll get you off. It will be a great way to spend twenty minutes."

"You are so full of shit. I've had my pussy eaten a dozen times and you can't get off that way."

"Want to bet?"

"You think you're some kind of super stud? God's gift to women or some such?"

"Call my bluff?"

"Okay smart ass" she said as she took off her panties, settled back and spread her legs. "Knock yourself out."

It was no contest. I got it done with five minutes to spare. She laid there breathing heavy and looking up at me with a look of wonder on her face. After maybe a minute she said:

"Can we do it again?"

I looked at my watch and then said, "Not enough time."

"I mean later."

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Next time I need to be taken care of."

"Follow me home?"

"Tonight?"

"Yes; tonight."

"Can't. We have to have a big argument and you have to slap me. Can't take a chance that Shelly's hubby won't buy it. We can do it tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"If you are sure."

"I am."

Gloria took me at my word when I told her to slap me like she meant it. The girl packs a wallop. Almost put me on my knees. As she stormed away from me I hollered after her:

"I hope you rot in hell you stupid cunt!"

I don't know if Shelly's husband bought it, but I sure would have. As Gloria drove away Shelly came out of the building and came up to me.

"What did you do to her you asshole?"

"I didn't do a damned thing to the stupid bitch."

Shelly slapped me. Slapped me hard. I wasn't expecting it and I stood there shocked as Shelly got in the van and drove off leaving me standing there. I watched her drive off the lot and as I turned to go to my car I saw the white Taurus drive off.

As I started the car I happened to look toward the building and I saw Marge in the window looking at me. She didn't smile, but she did give me a thumbs up before turning and walking away from the window.