A Welcomed Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was panting and beaming from ear-to-ear. "Oh, that was amazing. Are you certain you've never been with a girl?"

Kassie said, "I have. You!"

"Come on, baby. You know what I mean!"

"I only did what I like." Kassie slipped off Alyssa's shoes and worked off her dress pants and panties.

Alyssa sat up and her blouse and bra flew into the corner. She mesmerized Kassie and she could do no more than ogle.

"You're beautiful." Kassie had to catch her drool from hitting the sheets.

Alyssa walked on her knees into her space. "As are you, my sweet."

She stole a peck from Kassie and leaned away. "Do you always wear a sweater and jeans in bed?"

"This was a special occasion. I'm kinda shy."

"Are you?" Alyssa took her hand and Kassie's thumping eased and some of her nervousness fled.

Kassie's chin dipped beneath the horizon. "I'm happy you think I'm beautiful but I haven't always been as joyful when I peeked at the mirror."

Alyssa brushed Kassie's hair with her fingers and if she kept it up, she would fall into a slumber.

Alyssa sat on her heels. "What don't you like about yourself? I don't understand."

"I'm a normal Naomi. I don't have prettiest face, the shiniest hair, the biggest tits, or the shapeliest butt."

"Yet, you're amazing just the way you are. You carry yourself with such class and you have quite the mouth on you. One you use quite well. I couldn't have asked for a better or more beautiful person to spend my time with."

Kassie's perkiness was awakening again. How could she have been so lucky to run into her? Kassie was someone special but was resisting showing herself to Alyssa. Time, that's what she needed.

She threw herself into Alyssa and bear hugged her. "Thank you so much! You're such a kindhearted person and sexy, too. I didn't know people—well, you saw me like that. I really do have it, huh?"

"Mmmhmm, you look entirely edible. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks so."

Kassie became mush in her arms. She had been teetering on exploding for a while but she had weights on her eyelids.

Kassie detached from her with sorrow. "I'm sorry but we should get ready for bed."

Kassie spotted a flash of disappointment but Alyssa nodded. "Okay. There's no pressure or anything so you know."

Kassie appreciated that. She was nearly ready to strip for her right there. "Thanks."

Kassie did relieve herself of her sweater and jeans. She was down to her long white undershirt with her panties on beneath when she slithered into the comforter. Ahh, it felt so good. Alyssa fastened her bra and pulled on her panties. She tossed on a satin midnight blue chemise and snuggled into bed but she was on her side facing the window. Kassie peeked at Alyssa. What a sad sight to see her with clothes on but she was wearing something cute at least. Kassie switched off the lamp and laid on the opposite end from her.

"Goodnight, Kassie."

"Night, Alyssa."

A tingling woke Kassie a few hours later. Must have been the hot chocolate and the beer. She glanced at the alarm clock.

"4:15 AM."

Three hours of sleep. Wonderful.

Kassie was surprisingly functional but her body would still need a few more Z's before venturing out into the world.

After her midmorning pee, the brightness beyond the window captured her focus. She parted the curtains to see the pale blue moonlight gleaming off the snow. The flakes had ceased their fall leaving a peaceful ambience outside.

She went to sleep that night thinking about Alyssa doing the things she wanted to her. She felt good about herself being around that sexy woman. Made her see how wonderful she was. Took care of her. If Alyssa wanted her, she was hers.

Lost in her mind, she wasn't aware of Alyssa snuggling into her back with her arms sliding around her. Kassie sighed.

"Morning, baby." Alyssa pecked her cheek. "You're up early."

"Mmm, my mind was on you, but why are you up?"

"I was thinking about my presentation. I hope the store likes my designs. It would mean the world to me if they carry my line."

"Your designs are beautiful. They will love them. I would buy them if, um, you know..."

Alyssa tightened her hold on Kassie. "You're too sweet." She turned her attention to the brightness through the window. "Snow. No one likes being in it but it's pretty to look at." She shifted until Kassie was in her view. "Kind of like someone I know."

Kassie laughed aloud. "Hehe, you don't want to be in me but you just want to look? I'm tempted to be a little insulted."

Alyssa cracked up as well. "Haha, I didn't mean that! You know what I wanted to say! I guess that's what I get for using such a corny line."

Kassie flipped but remained hooked to her arms. "I like your corny lines. I've been thinking. If you want me, I'm yours."

Alyssa shined despite the darkness in the room and her happiness spilled over. "Really? Wow, okay!" She adhered her lips to Kassie's and she was anxious to return the affection. The sounds of their lips smacking were loud and hungry.

Alyssa spun so Kassie's back was to the bed. Alyssa walked forward with their lips still attached and collapsed to the comforter.

Alyssa helped move Kassie near the headboard where she could rest on a pillow. She ripped Kassie's shirt above her breasts and reached behind to unhook her bra. Kassie was trying to help but Alyssa was moving faster than she was. She managed to slip off her bra straps and Alyssa slang her bra across the room. Kassie never had the thrill of someone wanting her so badly. No one had seen her without a bra either. What a day.

Alyssa scampered to the lamp to switch it on. She licked her lips then nibbled a thumbnail when she laid eyes upon Kassie's breasts.

"Mmm, these are nice." Alyssa cupped both breasts and massaged and played with them. "I can't believe you'd say anything bad about them."

Kassie watched and was shaking as the sensations were delightful. She held her shirt so Alyssa could fondle them without the obstruction. When she played with them, the more she was liking her twins as well. Kassie curled her toes as Alyssa lowered her heated mouth over a nipple. Her nip ached it was so hard. Alyssa squeezed her tit and suckled its nipple making Kassie cry out. She clamped it between her lips and bobbed her head for a bit then switched to swirling her tongue's tip on it. She went back to sucking and Kassie was clutching Alyssa's hair and tugging.

Alyssa slid to her flesh and suckled it until it resonated cherry red. She dragged her tongue to her other breast and Kassie followed her moves in trembles. She fed it into her warm, moist mouth and sucked its flesh then her nipple. She held it between her lips and sucked hard. Kassie squealed as she outstretched her legs and tensed. Everywhere Alyssa gave her attention was left giving off pleasurable pulses.

Alyssa's fingers traveled across Kassie's tummy. The further south they walked, the more Kassie's inhales pumped. Alyssa continued sucking her breast as a hand landed on her panties. Kassie twitched. Alyssa's fingers dragged back and forth over her sweet folds and Kassie wiggled. She watched Alyssa's lips and fingers pleasure her and she wanted to consider canceling her trip and going to Los Angeles.

"Oh, that feels so good. Mmm, yeah..."

Alyssa looked up, winked, and increased the rubs on her underwear. Kassie threw her head back and Alyssa attacked her exposed neck with licks down and up it and along the side. She clamped it like a vampire and left nibbles opposed to bloodsucking bites.

Kassie was drenching her panties with more cream. Alyssa straddled her friend and grinded as she reached behind to rub her legs and play between them. That had Kassie matching her hips rocks.

Alyssa said, "I wish I brought my strap-on. I would fuck you so good right now."

Kassie grew hotter at the image of Alyssa penetrating her but she was satisfied simply being with her. She intertwined their fingers and wanted to fly off with her.

"Maybe one day you get to but I'm happier than you know already."

Alyssa dismounted and pinched her panties at the waist. "And I haven't even begun to please you."

She swept her undies away and flipped them over the shoulder. She pushed her legs open and settled on the bed while holding her thighs. Kassie might have trimmed her sandy forest had she known it was going to be exposed to someone. Her body cramped with the hopes she wouldn't be unpleasant to her. Alyssa delved into her patch and sniffed in search of her juicy, pink flesh. She found her swelled pea and lashed it a few times. She pressed her tongue to it and moved it in circles.

Alyssa asked, "How does that feel?"

Kassie was building to a blissful cum and relaxed with Alyssa's acceptance of her gem. "Keep going!"

Alyssa whirled her tongue over her clit and slid it within her sweet folds and back to her pea. She gave it a few hard suckles and wiggled a pair of fingers into Kassie at the same time. Kassie drew a sharp breath and moaned. Alyssa sped her fingers' thrusts as she plunged them deep, rotated them, and dragged them across her inner flesh. In again she rammed a trio of digits and pumped them all the while still pleasing her clit.

Kassie patted the sheets and squirmed beyond her control from the sensations overpowering her. Alyssa fucked her quicker, harder, and as far as she could get them. Kassie cried as her body clenched. She closed her legs onto Alyssa's fingers when she fired off a cum that sent quakes throughout. She fell back, skin glowing with perspiration, and gasped. Alyssa was smiling at her until she recovered enough to talk.

"Wow...ohhhh...that was incredible! You're...'huff'...a natural. I've never felt this good!"

Alyssa threw herself beside Kassie. The heater and their sexual session had the room steaming. She was ready for more.

Alyssa pecked Kassie's nose. "I'm glad I could make you happy."

Kassie, through taking in air, said, "I am happy but I want you again. You'd think we have at least one vibrator between us."

"Hmm..." Alyssa hopped across Kassie and dug into her rolling case. From it came a purple vibrator about seven inches long. When she held it up, it was like a light shined over it. "Lookie what I found!"

All sorts of naughtiness was in Kassie's mind. She gave Alyssa the come hither finger and when she was close enough, she snatched the toy.

Alyssa shifted weight to her back foot and sucked her pinkie. "Hey! What do you plan on doing with that?"

Kassie plopped on the bed's side and patted her thighs. "Come here."

"You're going to spank me?" The notion was a tempting one. She was going to have her on her back with her legs across her lap but she gave her another idea. Kassie dipped her hands beneath Alyssa's chemise and pulled down her panties. "Hey, you're not going to answer my question?"

Kassie smirked. "I'm going to show you. Will you please lie across my lap?"

Alyssa gave it some thought before she stretched across her thighs. Kassie pinned her focus on how much her ass was pushing up the chemise.

Kassie smacked it and Alyssa turned. "Oww! I'm sensitive! Where did this confidence come from?"

After Kassie smashed the barrier of being with a girl and showing off her body, it freed her mind and allowed all sorts of dirty thoughts to pour in.

She yanked up her nightwear and massaged the redness and sting out of her cheeks. They were more toned than hers and Alyssa's moans had her squeezing and playing with them. After a couple of minutes, she turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and Alyssa jumped at the buzzing. Kassie teased her pussy's lips with its tip.

"Mmm, yeah, feels nice..." Alyssa rested her head on the bed. Kassie eased the tip in more and spun it around. She inched it in further and Alyssa wiggled her butt at her. She pushed in as much of the toy would fit and held it there as it buzzed. She slid it back and forth then in circles. "Yes...fuck me with it..."

Kassie was gradually quicker with the moves of the vibrator. She kicked up the vibes a notch and the noises coming from Alyssa were louder, too. Kassie took the toy out to her folds, teased them, and shoved it in. She built a steady speed of fucking her and added the same pace of spanks to her ass. Alyssa was grunting and lifting her heels off the floor. Kassie watched her cheeks glow again but Alyssa did no complaining. She reached between their bodies and sped her fingertips on her clit. Kassie's spanks trailed away and she concentrated on sexing her as fast as she could with the vibrator. She turned it up to its highest vibrations and Alyssa's moans surely would have been heard by passerby outside their door. Kassie wanted nothing more than for Alyssa to cum and she was driving that toy in and out of her. She pushed it in to her deepest, ripped it halfway out, and slammed it in again. Away a little more and deep it went again.

"Cum for me, Alyssa! You're getting there!" Kassie encouraged her with more swats to her butt and more pumps of the toy.

"I...I'm...almost...there..." She continued rubbing her clit and Kassie held in the vibrator and kept spanking her until she splashed her juices into her lap. "Ooohhh...yeess..."

Kassie guided Alyssa off her lap and laid her against the bed. She kneeled and lapped up all the cum on her petals and danced her tongue around inside to clean her of the delectable cream. She was like a peach but with tang as well. When she was finished, she smacked and licked her lips. Kassie was on the verge of her own climactic release but at that rate, no one would get any sleep.

Kassie crawled into bed and summoned Alyssa to join. After she recovered enough to move, she laid on her side with her back to her and Kassie held her into her body from behind. Kassie hadn't realized this was how good someone could feel in life. Alyssa was becoming her nicotine.

Alyssa said, "Whew, you are incredible. It's still hard to believe this is your first time pleasing a woman. A woman other than yourself, I meant."

"Aww, you're learning my comebacks." Kassie shifted her locks, which were heavy with sweat, and touched her lips to her damp neck and shoulders. Its saltiness mixed with the deliciousness of her secretions lingered on her taste buds. She used Alyssa's shoulder as her pillow. "Mmm, like I said, you brought all this out of me."

Sometime later that morning, the tamed rays of the brightest star caressed Kassie's cheeks. Waking up with a beautiful woman in her arms was something she wished she could get used to. Her cell was begging to be looked at but she wished she could grab it without leaving Alyssa's warmth.

Kassie savored a few more minutes with Alyssa but her better instincts won. She rolled away and dug through her jeans' pockets to find her phone.

She noted it was 9:45 AM and American Airlines had sent her an e-mail overnight. Her flight was departing at 2:00 PM. Kassie's lip curled towards the carpet. Her eyes became hot and moist. Her fingers were rumbling. Not much time left...

A hand rubbing across her back drew some of her despair away.

"Good morning, baby." Kassie would love to hear that every morning as well.

Alyssa was lying with the top of her head at the edge of the bed at Kassie's hip. Damn, she had the hottest bedhead Kassie had seen.

"Why hello there." Kassie exaggerated her sexy morning voice.

Kassie stood and bent over. She whisked away the mop strings dangling in the way of her vision of Alyssa's lips. She kissed Alyssa and held every one until smoke was rising from their attachment.

Kassie was first to pull away and it was depressing as she was already fired up again. "Alyssa...my flight leaves at two."

Alyssa popped up and scrambled for her phone. "Let me see if I have a message." She sat as she thumbed through her texts. "And...mine leaves at 1pm. I guess we should get ready..."

In a few hours, the women were back where they first met. They may have been in a mass of bustling travelers but in their world existed only two. They exchanged numbers but that didn't make their parting any less tear-jerking.

Alyssa booty bumped Kassie and she snapped from her sorrow. "It's not the apocalypse, sweetie. I'm going to miss you but we can meet again and have more fun together."

Kassie perked up a little but she couldn't fathom when they would have time for play. "Sure! I'll never forget how you changed my life. I never imagined I would have done the things I did."

"Hehe, but no girl will be as sweet and sexy as me."

"Make sure you add modest to the list."

An intercom announcement interrupted their chat.

Everyone traveling on Flight 840 to Los Angeles your plane is now boarding at Gate A15. Repeat...

"Well, that's me." Tears leaked from Alyssa's eyes as she took the handle of her rolling bag. "I'm telling you to cheer up and I'm being the crybaby." Kassie leapt into her arms and they embraced for as long as they could. They sobbed together and Kassie found her lips for one final time. "I wouldn't have wanted my first experience with a girl to be with anyone but you. Goodbye, sweetheart..."

Alyssa held her hand to the fingertips until they were out of range.

Kassie wiped her face. "Bye, Aly! Be careful."

She watched as Alyssa went through the line leading to her plane. Alyssa looked back at Kassie and winked before she walked out of sight.

Kassie would soon be off to start her new life. A life that would never be the same after meeting Alyssa.