A Were Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was too much torture.

Unable to control the urge anymore, he staked his claim on what was his.

Cassandra's eyes grew wide as this god of a man bit her bottom lip and took a swipe at it, he repeated the action and then crushed his lips against hers. She gave him access to her mouth without much coaxing, finding herself in heaven once his tongue slithered in. her eyes went shut as she savored the taste of him- coffee, she found herself kissing him back, loving every delicate stroke of his tongue and trying to match it as her hand caught his strong arm, feeling his sinewy muscles beneath the fabric of his shirt.

Oh my fucking god! Caleb couldn't believe he was sharing a kiss this intimate with his mate. Her lips were so soft and pillowy, her taste reminding him of citrus. A whimper escaped her throat that got him instantly hard, and then he smelt it- the musky scent of his mate's arousal. His wolf howled in victory as his investigative hand made a trip along her body, his hand brushed her full breasts, causing her nipple to instantly harden. Extremely satisfied with his progress, Caleb dared to go a step further. He cupped a boob, finding that it spilled out of his hand, she let out a soft moan and arched her back into his touch, causing him to almost cream himself. She was responding to him in a way only a mate could, at least to some extent she acknowledged him as her mate, even though she wasn't quite conscious of that fact. He noticed her growing discomfort as she continually rubbed her thighs together and groaned as his wolf projected thoughts of the many ways he could claim their willing mate.

She was losing it.

Yes, that had to be the only reasonable explanation as to why she was lying under this man whose name she didn't even know, kissing him like he was her last life source and letting him touch her so intimately...and wanting more. When did she become such a wanton person? Yes, she had ended up in this strange place and was yet to get any explanations on how she got here, but she hadn't lost the idea of who she was, and this woman, lying in bed while a stranger explored her body to his content, was definitely not Cassandra Patrice.

She could feel the throbbing between her thighs, how wet and hot she was- it felt both uncomfortable and incredibly good, how could one feel so good doing something that was so....wrong? she closed her eyes, feeling just a little self-conscious that this stranger could see all of her, if she couldn't muster the will to stop this, she might as well distract herself.

"Open your eyes my love."

His what? She wasn't going to obey him, but something inside of her forced her to bend to his will and she found herself opening her eyes. Something happened to her, something much stranger than just landing thousands of miles away from her hometown. She couldn't quite figure it out yet and she had a feeling she would need to be led through the entire process of this strange occurrence, but she didn't have full control of her actions anymore. Had he cast a spell on her?

"I know you know who I am, you may not acknowledge it yet, but you can feel it. your body can feel it, and that is enough for now. I realize your rest is very important, hence, I will leave you to it, but rest assured, when you have your full strength, I will take what is mine." He said with a warm smile.

If she wasn't hearing him clear as day, she would think he was only offering to bring her breakfast with the way he was smiling at her. Cassandra wondered what he meant, what all of this meant and why she seemed to have a hot flash when he spoke those last words. Yes, the man was attractive, far more attractive than anyone she thought should be looking at her, but not so much he would have such a strong effect on her.

She continued to stare at him in wonder even as he withdrew his travelling hand from her body, a side of her wanted to reach out and stop him, it wanted him to remain by her side, to....to continue whatever he was doing, but the more rational side won and she kept her hands to herself the entire time he used to leave the bed and make his way to the door, which was a hell of a long time by any standard.

He had barely touched the door when her curious side reared its head, "Who are you?" she was apparently in this man's house, in his clothes and if she had heard him correctly, it was only a matter of time before she would be in his bed, it would do her some good to at least know who she was dealing with before she spread her legs for him.

He paused briefly, as if considering his next words while she watched his strong back waiting for an answer, but not really expecting any.

"Caleb, your mate." He replied.

"My what?" she asked, but he was already walking out of the room without giving her any form of clarification.

Cassandra stared at the closed door, waiting for the handsome stranger to open it and tell her more, explain to her how she got here and why he was acting so touchy-feely with her, but more importantly, she wanted to know if she had been drugged because that would be the only justifiable reason why she hadn't smacked him across the cheek when he invaded her so intimately.

She pulled the robe tighter against her body which was still trembling from his ministrations. She wanted to think more on her current predicament, but the after-effects of Magnolia's medicine was getting to her again and she was feeling sleepy. Perhaps that concoction was what had her so pliant to this man. The old lady did work on his orders.

*****

"So, she was attacked?" Rinaldi, Caleb's beta asked. He had only just returned from a meeting with the Alpha of New Orleans and was greeted with the exciting news that Caleb had found his mate and then a disturbing one that she was hurt.

Now, he was in Caleb's study getting the full gist from Caleb and Roy- well, from Roy, Caleb was a little out of it currently.

"That's what Magnolia said, we believe a rogue were was involved, she can't remember what happened, but there's still the fear in her" Roy replied, choosing his words carefully so as not to upset Caleb.

Rinaldi let out a whoosh of air. He honestly didn't know if he should congratulate Caleb or sympathize with him, this was exactly why he never subscribed to this whole 'mate' thing, hoping inwardly that he would never find his, it seemed too much trouble to have a mate, besides, in between trying to regain his lost pack and establishing new connections, he could only make time for a few trysts here and there. All these talks of vested emotions and the likes were certainly not his strong points.

Caleb had tuned out the two closest people he had to friends, focusing his thoughts on his mate. As much as he had enjoyed their little play hours ago, a feeling of dread washed over him that when she awoke, she would again be terrified of him, he didn't like the thought, but it was best he prepared himself and his wolf for the worst.

He thought of beginning the search for the vermin who hurt his mate; he and his wolf had plans for it, all of which ended with its bones being crushed and left to decompose in a sewer. Another thought occurred to him; if his mate had been hurt and turned against her will, it wouldn't be far-fetched that she had been taken forcefully too, what if she had family members desperately searching for her? Friends, her parents, relatives...a boyfriend? He banished that thought, whichever human male had been in her life previously was inconsequential at this point, she was already his and would remain so. More importantly, they had to start looking for her family- if she had any, to assure them she was safe.

12