A Wet, Wild Summer

Story Info
Kelly's home from college; Mike can't control himself.
3.9k words
4.41
190.3k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screech of breaks outside can only mean one thing: my sister Kelly is home from college. The baby of the family, Kelly surprised us all by choosing a college out of state, a big-ten school where, our mother worried, she would do too little studying and too much partying. I had done the same thing the year before, but, unlike me, Kelly had passed all her classes. Mom said she'd been offered an internship near school, but last I'd heard she turned it down. "Kelly wants to be home this summer," Mom said over dinner one night. "She didn't say why."

My sister Kelly had always been a fickle girl. One month, she was obsessed with musicals-the next, with mystery novels. It was like she was constantly trying on new personalities, new hobbies, trying to see which ones fit.

I hear Kelly's keys hit the table by the door. "I'm hooome!" she calls to no one in particular. Part of me wants to run down the stairs and see what a year at college had done to my nineteen-year-old sister-had she gained the freshman ten?-but I don't want to look like some eager puppy, running to meet her as soon as she got home. Kelly and I are close, but there's always been something weird between us.

If I'm being honest, I think the weirdness is my fault. I've never told anyone, but last year, something happened. It's hard to explain exactly what it was. The whole family was downstairs watching Chain Saw Killers 7, some cheesy movie the family had rented because everything else was out. After the first bloody chainsaw murder, mom shrieked and fled the basement. After the third murder, Dad yawned and said, "I don't think this one is for me. You kinds enjoy." By the sixth and seventh murders, Brad and Jennifer had declared the movie "lame" and "totally sick," and had ducked out of the den, too. Me and Kelly were left alone in the dark with Chain Saw Killers 7. Kelly was wearing a shirt that our mom hated-it dipped low in the front-and the fabric clung to Kelly's burgeoning breasts. I could see the straps of Kelly's bra through her shirt, and in the chilly basement den, I could see too her stiff nipples. It had been hot outside, but inside, Kelly was underdressed in her short summer skirt. I looked away, feeling like a creep for checking out my sister, but I couldn't help it-I was entirely hormonal. I felt a boner threatening my pants, and so I grabbed one of the sofa pillows and crossed my arms over it in my lap, trying to look bored.

As the chain saw killer approached victim number 8, Kelly gasped, eyes wide, and backed away from the TV from where she sat on the floor in front of it. She dropped down on the couch next to me. The killer raised his chain saw, and Kelly let out a little shriek, and then jumped into my lap, knocking the pillow out of place before I could stop her. "Kell, don't-" I said, my face turning red, but Kelly wrapped her arms around me shoulders, burying her face in my neck.

"I can't watch!" she said. Her breath against my neck made my dick jump. I held my breath; I knew she must have felt it. At that moment, I wanted to die. I waited for her to scream in real horror this time, to jump off my lap and call me a pervert, tell my friends what had happened, or worse, tell mom. Her body stiffened, and I waited for her to push me away.

I can never forget what happened next. Sometimes it feels like I made the whole thing up. Like it was wishful thinking.

Rather than jumping off my lap, Kelly breathed a sigh into my neck and resettled herself on my lap. I was wearing thin track pants, and her short skirt was no barrier between my hard dick and her panties. I knew she could feel how hard I was, and I kept expecting her to pull away, but she kept breathing into my neck, and pressing her cunt down onto my cock. I could feel the soft lips of her pussy against the twitching head of my dick. I wanted so bad to take one of those hard nipples in my mouth, but I was afraid of what was happening. Kelly tightened her grip on my back and I wrapped my arms around her back, my fingers resting on her bare skin just above her ass. She pressed down harder onto me and I couldn't stop myself-I lifted my hips slightly to press myself tighter to her. I could feel her warmth through her panties. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

"I'm scared," Kelly whispered into my neck.

"Don't be," I told her. We were both pretending to be talking about the movie.

Her breathing was fast as she pushed down on me and I strained up at her. I could feel her heart pounding as she pressed her tits to my chest. My cock felt like it was about to burst; I hoped I wouldn't come in my pants right there.

Just then, Kelly let out a gasp of surprise. At first I thought I'd hurt her. Her grip around my neck tightened, then she shuddered and it loosened again. I recognized that, sitting on my cock, my sister had just had an orgasm.

Her body stiffened. Kelly cleared her throat. "Is it over?" she asked, still pretending to talk about the movie.

"Um, yeah," I said. "I'll let you know if there's another murder."

Kelly sat on the couch as far away from me as possible. She refused to meet my eyes. After about five minutes, she mumbled something about studying and ran upstairs.

I lived in fear that summer-in fear that I had hurt my sister without meaning to, in fear that Kelly would tell someone and I would be hospitalized for being a sick, sister-fucking perv. But she never did. We never talked about it again. Sometimes, I think I might have made it up, that it might have been just a fantasy, but I know it happened. When Kelly left the basement, I ran into the bathroom to ferociously jerk myself off. I came in seconds, into one of mom's hand towels. I know it sounds sick, but I've kept the towel. First I was too embarrassed to put it in the wash. Then, I don't know. It just kind of stayed in my closet.

I can hear Kelly walking up the stairs. I lean back in my desk chair, plant what I hope is a brotherly smile of welcome on my face.

"Mike!" Kelly is leaning in my doorway, beaming. Her shoulders and legs are long and tanned and hardly covered by short-shorts and a tank top that can barely contain her boobs. It's not like I've been taking notes, exactly, but her tits definitely look bigger. If there's an ounce of extra fat on her body, it's all in her tits.

I shake my head-cut it out, Mike. This is your little sister.

"Hey, Kell," I say. "Welcome home."

Kelly smiles warmly. "I'm so glad you're here."

"You mean you're so glad I dropped out of college? Damn, I'm glad someone is!" I joked.

Kelly laughed, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder. "No, I mean I'm glad you're home this summer too. I learned a lot in college, and there's things I definitely want to talk about."

Stuff like sororities and bio lab, I'm sure. I give Kelly a polite nod.

"Where's Mom?" she asks.

"At the mall. She left some stuff in the fridge for us to heat up."

"Oh, good."

"Yeah, don't worry, Kell-I'm not going to try and cook anything."

"No, I mean-" Kelly looks down, embarrassed, then looks me straight in the eye. "I'm glad it's just us." Kelly walks slowly over to my office chair, until she's standing up right in front of me, looking down. Her tits loom over me and I hate myself, but I'm turned on. But I'm not immature anymore-I can play it cool now. I have any number of hot girls I can call up for a screw when I'm horny. No need to pop a woody over my little sister.

"Uh, do you want to sit down?" I ask her.

"Sure." Kelly sits on the edge of my bed, bracing her hands on the bed and leaning forward. I can see a dangerous ways down her top. "Mike, in college, I took a lot of classes, and I studied a lot of things that had always seemed confusing to me."

Yup, there we go-ranting about Bio 101. Surefire boner-killer. I said a silent thank you.

"My psychology classes were especially interesting."

"Cool, think you'll be a psych major?" I glanced at the clock.

"Mike, listen to me. I realized things about myself, things I'd been trying to forget, or hide, for years."

Uh oh. This was not about Bio. Or worse-it was.

I turned my face away from her so she couldn't see how nervous I was. "Yeah, girls, self-esteem. I've uh, heard that. Good that you took the class."

"Mike." It was just my name, but it made me look at Kelly. Her mouth was open ever so slightly and I had a vision, against my will, of her kneeling in front of my chair with my cock in her mouth. Unbelievable. I was twenty years old, and I still couldn't control myself? My dick twitched in warning, but Kelly didn't seem to notice.

"Mike, I've been attracted to you for years. I think you know that."

I knew it. I couldn't believe she was admitting it. Still, I was scared of where this conversation could go. Would she accuse me of taking advantage of her in the basement that time?

"Attracted to your loser older brother? Are we on candid camera?"

"Mike. Be serious. I have a sexual attachment to you. I've tried to be with other guys, so many other guys, in college, hoping it would help me get over you. But it hasn't. It won't. I want you, Mike."

"Kelly, you must be feeling sick or something-"

"I want to fuck you."

"-are you drunk?"

"I'm not drunk, Mike. I'm wet. So wet. Want to feel?" Kelly uncrossed her legs and my dick, no longer under my own control, started to grow in my pants. Kelly looked down and noticed. Her eyes widened.

"And you're hard," she said, her voice a whisper. "You want to fuck me, too."

"Kell," I swung away from her in the desk chair, too nervous to meet her eyes, "you're my sister, and I love you. I'm worried about you. You don't know what you're saying."

"Mike, come off it-I'm the only one of us who's brave enough to tell the truth." She stared back down at my crotch, licking her lips. "If you won't fuck me, at least let me get you off."

"Kell-"

"Come on. Let me return the favor."

"Favor? What favor?"

"For that night in the basement."

I wasn't expecting that. Here she was, admitting what had happened on my lap so long ago. What last bit of restraint I had left went out the door when she continued, "Do you want me to sit on your lap again?"

I groaned. My cock leapt up in my pants like a caged animal trying to break free. Kelly smiled and lifted herself off the bed.

"We can't do this, Kell." It took all my resolve to say it. I didn't mean it at all, and she could tell.

"Fine. I'm going to undress; if you think of me as just your sister and you don't want to fuck me, I'll get dressed and leave. But if you want me, I'm here. I know I'll never get past wanting you until I feel your dick inside me, Mike."

My cock throbbed. If I thought she was bluffing, I didn't once she pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor. Her red bra was sheer, and I could see her full, round nipples, the nipples that had been so hard and hidden when she'd straddled my cock and rocked herself to climax. My dick hadn't gone down at all; it felt harder than it had ever felt in my life. Kelly unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her long legs.

"So how do you feel, Mike? I can see how you feel, but are you going to tell me?" She reached around to undo her bra. Her breasts sprung forward like huge, ripe melons. I didn't mean to, but I leaned towards her in my chair.

"Yes, Mike?" she said, lowering her mouth to my ear. She reached for my fly, grabbed a hold of my zipper. "Should I stay, or should I go?" She tugged my zipper down half an inch and then said, her hair draping over my face as she whispered in my ear, "Is it over?"

It was the same thing she'd said to me after cumming in my lap. I let out a harsh sigh, and pulled my half-naked sister down onto me. Right away, Kelly's arms were all over me-wrapped around my neck, running down my back, coming around my front to undo my zipper the rest of the way.

"Mmm." Kelly moaned in my ear. She still had on her red lace panties; I started to pull them down, but she slapped my hand away lightly and settled her cunt over my cock, which was straining and jumping against my thin cotton briefs. This time, there was no running pants between us, and I could feel how hot her cunt was, smell its musk and even feel her wetness through the lace. Kelly went right to work, riding me like a rocking horse, grinding down on my cock with her pussy. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she moved urgently, faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, Mike. Oh, yeah. I love feeling your cock on my clit. I used to finger myself and remember what it was like to feel your cock on my pussy. Your cock is so hard. I want to fuck so bad, Mike. I'm so wet. Oh, Mike! I'm going to cum."

"Cum," I urged my little sister, squeezing her round, perfect ass cheeks, pulling her down on me harder. "I want you to cum." She moaned, and I did what I was too scared to do a year ago-I lowered my head to the tight, pink nipple on the end of her round, perfect breast, stuck my tongue out, and licked.

"Oh, Mike! Yes!" Kelly was pressing on me so hard with her cunt that, despite the barrier between us, it seemed like I could enter her. I opened my mouth and took in her whole nipple, licking and sucking while I kneaded her ass. "Mike! Oh my god!" Kelly's grip tightened around my neck as she rocked fiercely against my swollen erection.

"Yes!" her breath was a ragged whisper in my ear and she fell shuddering against me. Her head fell on my shoulder and she lay there, panting and heaving. Her panties were drenched, and I could feel a wet spot on my own briefs. My dick must have been purple-I was so hard and horny for Kelly. I hooked my fingers into her panties and tried again to pull them down. I was amazed when, again, she slapped my hand away gently.

"Not yet." She looked up at me with her huge brown eyes and I thought I might come right there. I couldn't hide it anymore: My sister was dead sexy, I wanted to fuck her. I was going to fuck her, if she would let me...

Kelly was tugging at my own jeans and briefs and before I knew what was happening, they were down around my ankles. She kneeled at the foot on my chair, just like she had minutes ago in my fantasy, a teasing smile playing at her lips.

"This is what I really wanted to do that night in the basement, but I was scared. I didn't know what to do, really. Now I do." She grabbed the base of my cock, licking her lips. "Ooh, man. I wasn't wrong calling you big brother all these years."

I'll admit it-my cock is pretty huge. Long and thick. I've never heard any complaints about it. I know more than a few girls have been interested for that reason only and not for my sparkling personality, but trust me, I was never offended.

"You felt big in your pants that time in the basement, but this is more than I ever hoped for." Kelly squeezed the base of my cock, pulling a moan from me, and then slid my entire dick into her mouth.

My eyes closed and my head fell back; I felt like I was in a trance of pure pleasure. Her mouth was so hot; her hands worked the bottom of my shaft while her lips moved up and down the length, pausing at the head just long enough to flick her tongue round and round before sliding back down again. "Kelly," I moan, and she moans in return, her mouth filled with me. She leans over my lap, her ass crack exposed. Her tongue slides back over my head and stops to trace the sensitive hole. "Oh, Kell!" I nearly scream. "Fuck yeah. Oh, you're so fucking good. Suck my dick, Kelly." She responds by moving her mouth faster and faster, tightening her lips on my shaft. I grab her tits, which had been slapping temptingly against my leg. I tweak her nipples and she moans, looking up at me while she moved with increasing speed on my cock. With every thrust of my dick, Kelly moans deep and low in her throat. I lift my hips and she closes her eyes and before I know it, the head of my cock is touching the back of her throat.

It's all I could take. "I'm gonna cum," I tell her, and explode inside her mouth with tremendous force. She moans as I come, greedily sucking my juice into her mouth. Then she swallows. I can't believe it. My cock jumps inside her mouth, hitting the roof. She releases my dick from her mouth and smiles up at me, sitting back on her heels and licking lazy at her swollen red lips.

"Was I good?" she asks.

Rather than answer, I lift her up by her armpits and set her down on the edge of my bed. I grab at her panties and, before she can stop me, tear them down. I kneel at the edge of the bed and spread my sister's legs, exposing her wet cunt, pink and tight like a rosebud. I want nothing more than to bury my face in my little sister's pussy, sucking and licking her until she begs me again to fuck her.

Kelly's head tips back and she lies down on the bed. I put my mouth on her mons and give it small, slow kisses, tiny gentle pecks. Kelly lets out a high-pitched moan. "Oh, yeah. Oh, Mike. Lick my pussy."

I'm good brother. I do as she says.

I start licking her slit, first in slow, lazy circles, then zoning in on her tight bud of a clit while she moans. Her cunt drips and I slowly lapp up the juices. "Mike, that feels sooo good. It made me so wet to have your cock in my mouth. I'm wet just thinking of you cumming. Ooh, Mike."

Though I'd just cum a few minutes ago, my dick starts to grow again. I lick Kelly's cunt faster, a little harder than before. She crams her pussy against my mouth. I slide one finger down her slit, and caress her left breast with my free hand. "Mike, I want you," Kelly moanes. "I can't wait to fuck."

My dick jumps, rock-hard. Neither can I. I slide my fingertip just slightly inside her pussy; Kelly's moans grew louder. I try to push my finger in deeper, but it won't go in any further. Something is blocking me.

"Um," I say, panting, my mouth covered in her juices and my dick dripping just waiting to be inside her, "are you wearing a tampon or something?"

"Mike," Kelly moans, then takes a deep breath. "There's something I need to tell you."

Oh, not now. Is she getting cold feet? We had gone too far; I have to fuck her. I want her so bad, more badly than I've ever wanted anyone. My sweet blonde sister with the round tits and firm ass, and the wettest cunt I have ever tasted.

"What is it?" I ask. "Don't be scared."

"I'm not scared, Mike. I want this, I told you. But...I'm a virgin."

I sit back on my knees and look up at her face. "You're joking, right? You said you'd been with a bunch of guys in college."

"I gave head a lot in college, yeah. But when the guys wanted to fuck me... I'd just clam up. I didn't want them. I wanted you. Me blowing all those guys was just practice, for the day me sucking your cock would become reality and not just what I'd masturbate to at night. I've never had sex, Mike. If someone is going to pop my cherry, I want it to be my big brother."

"Kell." I saw red. I want to fuck my sister so badly, but could I take her virginity? That's crossing another line...isn't it? Then again, she had just sucked me to the best orgasm of my life, and I was, until a few seconds ago, sucking her cunt like it was my job. I think of how tight her pussy would feel, how my cock would feel when it broke the thin barrier of skin that was keeping me out.

I braced myself up on the bed to look in her eyes, my arms shaking as my cock throbs. "Are you sure?" It takes all of my stamina to ask.

Kelly licks her lips. "I'm sure. I've wanted this for years. I'm wet and tight for you, and I'm waiting."

That's all I needed to hear. I push my briefs and pants down and am out of them so quick, I could've won an undressing race. I lower my body on top of Kelly. She closes her eyes and moans, bracing her hands on my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair. "Oh yes, big brother. Pop my cherry. I've been waiting for your dick, yours alone."

12