A Whole New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely." He let his hands slide off her as she slid off his lap and stood up. She extended her hands and he took them and pulled himself up off the couch. Bending over, she picked his shirt off the couch and led him down the hall to her bedroom. As they entered she flipped a light switch and a bedside lamp came on, providing just enough light to see that the room was in perfect order. The bed was made and uncluttered, nothing was lying about, closet doors were closed, and the two sets of blinds both open to the same point. Despite the girly colors, pink and purple, Dave felt a sense of comfort in the room. He preferred order to chaos and despised clutter. For the entire time he was married he had lived with a bed covered with pillows you didn't sleep on and decorative "stuff" strewn about.

She led him to the bed and turned and sat down on the edge, reaching down to slip her shoes off and set them neatly beside the bed. He followed suit, used his toe to slip off his shoes and socks, pushing them under the edge of the bed with his foot. This was always the tricky part, so he decided to just get it done, so he unbuttoned his slacks and slid them off, folding them quickly and laying them on the night table.

As he turned back to her, wearing just his black boxers, she giggled. "My OCD that obvious?"

Grinning, he whispered, "I find it refreshing." He stepped forward, reaching down to unbutton her jeans. She lifted slightly off the bed and wiggled a bit to help him get them off, and then he folded them and set them on top of his slacks. She slipped off her top and grinned at him as she tossed it across the room, just missing the little reading chair in the corner. She actually started to get up to pick it up, but let it go, though it did bother her a bit. Twenty years as the daughter of a spit and polished marine made tough habits to break.

He sat down next to her, admiring her pale freckled skin and small breasts. Long and lean, she was stunning as she sat there in her purple bikini panties, her hair hanging over one shoulder, somewhat covering one of her breasts. Her nipples were small and very dark, an interesting contrast. A tan-line was visible, but like most gingers, the dark skin was more where the freckles appeared to connect than actual tanned skin. He reached out and pushed her hair back off her shoulder, then leaned forward and kissed her.

Her lips parted as she returned his kiss. Her mind was racing. One of the results of her upbringing was a fairly strong mistrust of people. Her parents had taught her to be extremely watchful and that part of her mind was screaming at her to be careful. This guy was almost too perfect. He always had the right answer to everything. He was either the perfect man, or a con artist of epic proportion. She closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around him and tried to let it go. She knew he wasn't perfect, the only perfect man was her father, but she at least hoped this one was at least on the right side of the scale.

His arm reached across her and he pushed her gently back onto her back. Rolling onto his side next to her, he continued to kiss her while his hand slid down her tummy and over her panties. She immediately opened her legs, draping one leg over his legs. He pushed her panties aside and ran his finger through the moist folds of her pussy, causing her to moan and lift her hips. His finger slid up over her clit until he reached her mound, shaved clean except for a thin strip of what he assumed was red hair. His stiffening cock was beginning to ache now and he pressed it against her hip gently.

Her eyes opened and she looked at him as she felt his cock against her. She could tell it was big by the way it felt and it scared her. She had to know, so she reached across her body and slid her long thin hand inside his boxers. As her fingers wrapped around his stiff cock she gasped and pulled back from him. "Oh My God!! You're huge!!" she whispered, still holding it in her hand.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's pretty big."

Stroking his cock slowly in his shorts she whispered, "Baby, I don't know if I can take anything that big...I mean...it's like so much bigger than anyone I've ever been with." For the first time since he'd met her, she actually seemed to be nervous and not in control.

He smiled comfortingly and in an incredibly reassuring tone told her what he told women before, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. And if it hurts or you want to stop, I will stop, I promise."

Giggling and stroking him a little faster she said, "Yeah, somehow I doubt that."

"Let's just hope we don't have to deal with that." he said smiling and slipping a finger between the velvety lips of her pussy.

She moaned softly, her eyes closing and pressing back. She loved the feel of being penetrated, especially for the first time in a while. It had been several months since anything other than Becky's pudgy little fingers had been inside her pussy and despite her misgivings about his size she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. While one hand stroked his cock, her other slid behind his head, pulling him to her and kissing him deeply. She then pulled back, looked him in the eyes and whispered, "Fuck me baby."

He kissed her lightly and smiled, laying on his back and pushing his boxers off. She reached down and slid off her panties, laying them on the bed beside her, and then slid around so she was lying on her back with her head on her pillows. He moved on his knees between her long thin legs and grabbed a pillow, sliding it up under her butt to prop her up. She opened her legs wide and pulled them back. He looked down and saw her little red haired landing strip as he took his cock in his hand and moved the head against her light pink pussy lips.

Pausing he asked, "Are you on the pill?"

She nodded, nearly holding her breath as she waited to feel him enter her. "Uh-huh"

The head of his cock slipped between the silky lips of her pussy as he slowly moved forward on his knees. Her legs pulled back and she spread her legs wider, gasping breathlessly in anticipation. He slowly eased the head forward, feeling the pressure as it began to ease inside her. He body responded as the head began to penetrate her. Her first reaction was to let out a loud and deep moan, followed by a slightly panicked and breathless "right there...stop...yes...oh fuck...baby...slowly...please...please."

He waited for her to relax and saw her open her eyes, look up at him and nod. "OK...go ahead baby." Slowly he pushed the head in a little deeper and watched her face twist up as she took in a deep breath, then exhaled slowly and began to relax a little and move her hips slowly. She felt stuffed full, but as she relaxed she allowed the pleasure to overcome the pain and she moaned softly. "Oh god that feels amazing."

He pushed a little deeper, the head and a couple inches of his shaft now inside her and began to slowly ease back. Gently he slid a little in and out as she got more and more comfortable with the size. She moaned loudly and he was glad Becky hadn't come home yet. She looked up at him and smiled broadly, a look of pure joy on her face and begged, "More baby, more please."

He leaned forward and extended his arms, propping himself up on them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and reached her face up to kiss him as he slowly pushed a little more of his cock inside her. Her legs pressed wide open and she pulled them back as far as she could to open herself up as much as she could for him. Slowly he eased deeper and deeper inside her as she kissed him softly and dug her fingers into his hair.

Her pussy was dripping wet now and he slid in easier and easier. He worked hard to control himself and not drive in too deep, too fast. Each time he'd push his cock in a little deeper he'd let it slide slowly in and out until he could tell she was ready for him to push a little deeper. Finally he felt the head of his cock press against her cervix and felt her body tense as she latched onto his neck and let out a loud gasp. "OK sweetie?" he asked and she nodded quickly in response.

Her legs lifted up and he felt them wrap around his ass, locking her legs around him and starting to fuck him slowly. His strokes became long and slow and she moaned softly, moving more and more. Her eyes opened and she looked in his eyes and he could see her passion. He could see the pleasure building and could feel her body starting to tense. Her breath became more and more shallow and short and her sounds moved from a moan to more of a whimper. Her arms suddenly locked tight around his neck and her lips broke away from his. She pulled his head down and buried her face into his shoulder and let out a scream, muffled by his shoulder as he body began to spasm. He could feel the warmth of her pussy explode around his cock and felt the muscles in her pussy spasm around him.

She held on tight for a few more seconds then began to relax a little, panting hard and turning her face to his ear. "Again baby, please. Make me cum like that again please."

His lips brushed against her neck, tasting her salty sweat and he nibbled her earlobe gently as he felt her breathing recovering to normal. He could feel her heart pound in her chest. "Roll over sweetie." he told her.

She released her lock on him with her legs and he slowly pulled back. She let out a huge sigh as his cock slipped out of her dripping pussy. She kissed him playfully and said, "Be careful back there, you could really hurt me if your aim is wrong." as she unlocked her arms and rolled over onto her stomach. He slid back a little and she lifted up onto her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at him grinning. Her body looked so amazing in that position. He ran his hand slowly over her tight little ass cheeks and long legs as she grinned back at him.

He moved forward and pushed the head back inside her again. She screamed out, this time in pleasure, though the initial penetration was still a bit painful. She dropped her face into the pillow and both hands grabbed it hard as she cried out but pushed back against his cock. "FUCK BABY...YES...FUCK...FUCK...FUCK ME!!" She buried her face in her pillow and screamed out as she drove back onto his cock. His hands gripped her pale narrow hips, fingers digging in and leaving bright red marks on her pale skin. He grunted and began driving harder into her as she became more and more aggressive. Her pussy felt so tight, like a vice on his cock, but she kept driving back against him and screaming out. "HARDER BABY...FUCK ME HARDER...PLEASE...PLEASE!!'

He drove his cock into her, his balls slamming against her clit now with each stroke. The entire length of his shaft was now buried in her perfect little body and she was riding his cock like a woman possessed. Again her body started to shake and he saw her gripping the pillow harder and pulling it up around her face as she began to scream out, her body shaking uncontrollably. He was getting closer and closer and wanted desperately to cum inside her tight pussy, feel his cum filling her, but she had other ideas.

As her orgasm began to subside she clamped down on his cock and held him tight inside her, not letting him move. She released his cock and moved forward, letting his cock slide out of her pussy, that feeling of relief and emptiness washing over her again. She turned, got on her knees, grabbed his cock that was still dripping with her cum and kissed him. "I didn't tell you how much I love cum did I."

Smiling broadly he shook his head. "Nope, didn't mention it."

She slid off the side of the bed and dropped to her knees, waving her finger at him, "Gimme that big dick."

He quickly moved to the edge of the bed, sitting on the edge and opening his legs. She grabbed hold of his cock again and started stroking it hard with both hands. Her hands slid quickly up and down his shaft, still wet from her cum, then leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head, sucking hard. She was jerking his cock almost frantically while her lips wrapped around his bulbous head and her tongue swirled over the tip.

It wasn't long before he could feel himself getting close again and she could feel his body react. He leaned back on his arms, pushing himself forward, watching her long thin hands working his shaft, feeling her mouth desperately trying to coax the cum from his cock. He let out a guttural moan as he reached the climax and began pumping cum into her mouth. Her mouth stayed locked onto the head of his cock as she slurped and swallowed his cum as fast as he pumped it into her mouth.

As she slurped the last bit of cum from his cock, she let his cock slip from her mouth and looked up at him. She opened her mouth and showed him some of his cum that was on her tongue, then swallowed and showed him her empty mouth. She giggled hard and climbed up into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. He felt her warm sweaty body pressed against him as they both regained their breath.

They sat together for a few minutes. Finally she lifted her head from his shoulder and said, "So, what do you think?"

A big grin crossed his face, "I think I'm glad I wanted steak for dinner."

They both laughed and she kissed him again. "It's getting late babe. I have to get up early for work."

"Oh, OK," he said, "I should get some sleep too."

She slid off his lap and walked across the room, picking up her top from the floor, opening the closet and tossing it in the hamper. Looking back over her shoulder and seeing him watching her, she wiggled her butt playfully then pulled a big t-shirt off a hanger and slipped it on. It barely covered her butt and once again he was amazed at how sexy she was.

He stood up and dressed, then walked over to her and slipped his arms around her waist. His hands slipped down and cupped her tight little ass while he kissed her. He pulled back and looked at her. "So, was this a one night thing or do you think we can see each other again?"

She smiled. "I'd really like to see you again if you want."

"Great, tomorrow too soon?" he said with a grin. He was staying in town for the weekend and didn't feel like spending the weekend in his hotel room again.

Nodding her head, she smiled. "That sounds great. If not, I suspect I'll be spending another evening babysitting some loser so Becky can get laid."

"Wow!!" Dave said, feigning indignation, "didn't realize I was being babysat."

Giggling, she slapped his butt playfully. "Quit, You don't make a good victim."

He kissed her again and took her hand. They walked out of the room and down the hall toward the door. As they entered the main room they saw Becky sitting on the couch reading a magazine. She looked up and grinned. "Hi Dave. Have a good time?"

"We had a very nice evening, thanks. How about you?" he replied.

Grinning, she replied, "Brad was a lot of fun. Tell him I said hi."

Tania opened the door and they kissed again. "How about I pick you up at seven tomorrow?"

She smiled and nodded. "Sounds good."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He dug a business card out of it and handed it to her. "My number's on the card if anything comes up." He kissed her again. "Sleep well." He winked and turned to go.

"Night babe, see you tomorrow." she said as she watched him go and turned to walk back into the apartment.

As she walked into the apartment she saw Becky sitting at the far end of the couch with an ear to ear grin on her face. "Night babe? See you tomorrow? You're gonna see him again tomorrow?"

Tania dropped down on the other end of the couch, sitting cross legged facing her friend and roommate and shrugged. "Yeah, he's a nice guy. We could have some fun together." In the position she was sitting, Becky had a good shot of her pussy that was still swollen and glistening from being fucked so hard.

"I don't know," her friend said, "sounded like you were having a lot of fun in there tonight."

"Yeah, well. There's that too." Tania said in her typical non-committal way.

"Damn it girl!! After all that screaming, all you can say is 'Yeah, well'?" she said giggling. "What the fuck did that Marine Corps upbringing do to you?"

Tania smiled and slid down the couch closer to Becky and kissed her on the cheek, "It taught me to keep personal things personal sweetie." She stood up and started walking down the hall to her room. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some sleep. Got a long night ahead of me tomorrow."

"Whore!!" Becky called after her with a loud laugh.

"Only behind closed doors." Tania said with a smile and stuck her tongue out as she disappeared down the hall.

Becky sat and laughed, but was a little disappointed. Brad had been a lot of fun, but she'd left his place with a little bit of an itch still to scratch. She would usually come home and find Tania in bed alone, having been a stand-up friend and wing-man. She would climb in bed with her and thank her, since rarely did Tania end up hooking up. Their 'relationship', or whatever it was, was one of Tania's closest held secrets and one that would destroy her if anyone found out.

Becky knew there was nothing Tania could imagine that would devastate her father more than finding out about her sex life, especially about being involved with women. That was a large part of the reason that she had limited her female adventures to Becky and the woman she had been with once in college. Tania was the definition of 'Lady in the living room, whore in the bedroom', and Becky was hoping to enjoy that side of her tonight as a nightcap. After what she had heard, Becky was under the assumption that no thank you visit was needed tonight.

Dave walked out to his car and headed back to his hotel. He was still somewhat in shock about the last two nights. He even was feeling a little guilty. He'd had one night stands in college, but that's all they were. Karen might just have been a one night stand, but he really thought he wanted it to be more than that. Tania on the other hand was amazing and he knew he wanted to spend more time with her. He laughed at himself as he drove. 'There you go, planning your life based on one night of sex.' he thought, 'Just have fun and stop worrying so damn much.'

As he climbed into bed, exhausted, he thought about Joan, then Karen and then Tania. Interesting times might be ahead. He smiled and drifted off to sleep.

12