A Whole New World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too, Mr. Snow. So, this is Eden?" Tim said running his eyes across Eden's body. For some reason, she didn't think that he was lusting after her, more like appraising her.

"It's nice to meet you, Sir." Eden said.

"Oh, well-mannered from the start? That must be a nice change of pace." Bob said with a chuckle.

"I know why you are here, so get on with it." Micah said. Eden had no idea what was about to happen. She knew anything was possible, but she was still shocked when Micah held up one finger to Ty.

He immediately removed his clothes and fell into the Humble position. Bob already had his small cock out and was stroking it. Tim was doing the same with his medium-sized cock.

Bob simply walked in front of Ty and shoved his cock down the young man's throat. Ty sucked greedily and Bob leaned his head back. "His technique is so much better than your other Twinks. That's right boy, suck that cock. Fuck, yes."

"Let's see if his ass is just as tight." Tim said.

Eden realized that Tim had been lubing himself. He moved behind Ty and Micah held up a second finger. Ty reached back exposing his hairless asshole. Tim didn't hesitate and slid inside Ty's anus until their hips met.

"So, fucking tight and hot!" Tim said picking up a jack-hammering pace. After a thorough ass pounding for several minutes, Bob and Tim switched places. Eden was still in awe. She had never seen men fuck each other and it was actually turning her on.

"I'm gonna cum!" Bob said pulling out of Ty's gaping ass.

They switched places again and soon Tim was pounding Ty from behind vigorously. Bob growled.

"Swallow it all, little bitch boy. I'm cumming down your throat, you little bitch. Keep swallowing! Uh oh, here comes Tim with another load!" Bob stepped away, his cock beginning to shrivel after emptying his nuts down Ty's throat.

Tim stuffed his cock inside of Ty's mouth and was soon making him swallow another huge load of cum. Ty stayed in his position as Tim and Bob got dressed. Bob slapped Ty hard on the ass. "I will be using that tight ass again. Thanks, Micah!"

"Goodbye, gentleman." Micah said saluting the two men. Micah waited until the men were out of sight.

"You may go clean yourself up, Ty." Ty gave a look of thanks and left, walking out gingerly.

"I can't believe that just happened." Eden said.

"Those two are some of my biggest clients and that is what they pay me for. I may not like it, but if you want to be a Trainer you have to take the clients as they are." Micah replied.

To be honest, Micah hated the two men, but their money kept him living the way he was accustomed to. The sex acts he just witnessed had done the trick to soften his cock. He wasn't really feeling it at the moment.

"Now, we are talking!" Micah said jumping to his feet. He hit the button and moved quickly to the door. Two beautiful women dashed in and wrapped Micah into a bear hug. Eden felt a little awkward.

"Eden, this is Aubrey." He said referring to the blonde. She was almost as tall as he was and she had huge boobs behind the latex corset she wore.

"And this is Grace." He said referring to the Indian-looking woman. She was shorter than Micah, but taller than Eden.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Eden said cheerfully.

They all sat down and Micah seemed to be in a great mood. "Aubrey and Grace help me train all of my slaves."

"Grace was Micah's last Trainer-in-Training and I was the one before that. We loved Micah so much, that we decided to take a place on his roster." Aubrey said.

"So, has Micah fucked that delectable ass yet?" Grace asked.

"Not yet." Eden replied with a smile.

"Really? That's a surprise. He is usually deep in their ass, by now." Grace said with a laugh.

"He fucked your ass that quickly?" Eden asked them.

"Oh, we have never fucked Micah, no matter how often we tried. I mean, we literally begged him to fuck us, but he wouldn't." Aubrey said with a pretend frown on her face.

"Yeah, but one day he will see how great our asses are and he will stuff that massive cock into our tiny little rosebuds. One day." Grace said.

"Maybe one day." Micah agreed, but he really didn't know if he could go through with it.

"So, why haven't you fucked her ass, yet?" Aubrey asked genuinely curious.

"I was about to, but Riley and Miley came to see me. Then Bob and Tim came to see me and now you two are here. Not that I am not happy about it, but..." Micah said trailing off.

"Well, sorry, but Ximena said you were looking for us. Never mind that. Why don't the three of us fuck Eden's ass together? Maybe make her air-tight?" Aubrey asked. Eden's heart raced at the thought of finally being fucked.

"Good idea." Micah said. "Suck my cock, Eden." Micah said pulling his massive cock out of his pants.

Eden got down on her knees between his legs and greedily started sucking the iron-hard cock. It felt so big in her mouth. Eden could hear the women undressing and could feel the sexual tension in the air.

"I get her ass first." Micah said over Eden's back as she sucked his enormous cock.

"That's fair." Aubrey said. Eden stopped sucking long enough to glance back at the woman.

Eden's mind was blown as Aubrey was stroking a cock. Her own cock. Aubrey was a Trans!

Aubrey wasted no time sliding into Eden's dripping pussy from behind. Eden gasped and Micah took her head and placed it back on his cock. Aubrey pounded in and out and Micah stood with Eden still sucking his cock. Eden saw Grace move next to her and again was shocked to see a hard cock jutting out of the woman's body.

Eden leaned over and sucked her first woman's cock. It was the same as a man's cock and she relished the fact it was not even close to Micah's monstrous size.

Aubrey felt Eden cum all over her cock and pulled out. "God, her pussy is on fire."

Eden grimaced as Aubrey smacked her ass. Grace took her cock and switched places with Aubrey. Soon, Grace was pounding in and out of Eden. Aubrey stood and climbed on the couch. Micah moved out of the way and Grace pulled out.

She moved Eden to the side and laid on the floor in front of Aubrey. Micah told Eden to ride Grace's cock. Eden sank all the way to the base and began rocking back and forth on it. Micah began lubing up his cock and as he removed the anal plug. Aubrey shoved her cock into Eden's mouth.

Micah's cock stretched Eden's tiniest hole to its max as he pressed himself all the way inside. Eden was in pure ecstasy at being filled in every hole. Eden's mind was reeling by what was happening to her and the pleasure was too much causing her to cum hard.

Micah was grunting as he pounded in and out of her black ass. "I am close to cumming!" Grace said pinching Eden's tiny purple nipples.

"Me, too!" Aubrey cried. "Let's cum togetherrr! Oh fuck!" Eden just started swallowing all of the cum that Aubrey was flooding her throat with. At the same time, she felt Grace flooding her cunt with her own cum and Micah's monster began spurting a gallon of cum up into her bowels.

They rested for a minute before they all uncoupled. As soon as Eden got off of Grace, both her cunt and asshole began leaking a torrent of cum. It poured out and gathered in a puddle underneath her.

"God, that is fucking sexy." Grace said as her and Aubrey got dressed.

"Do you mind if we hang out for the night?" Aubrey asked.

"Of course not!" Micah said playfully.

The rest of the night actually went quickly for Eden, even though Micah fucked her ass three more times in many more positions. His cock never got deflated and Eden realized that she truly loved being his anal whore. By the time Micah and his slaves loaded into the limousine, Eden knew she had made the right choice. This would be her life from now on.

12