A Whore for Her Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda has another encounter with Colleen and a new friend.
3.2k words
4.33
20.1k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Linda Jamison smiled as she wandered through the cocktail lounge where she worked. What she had originally taken as a job to save her sometimes indulgent lifestyle had turned into her salvation. She had made several new friends, banked a lot of money and indulged in alot of heated sex.

The old Linda would only have cheated on her husband under the most drastic of circumstances. That Linda was gone forever and the sultry brunette wondered if she ever had truly existed. Had she been deluding herself in the first few years of her marriage to Michael? More and more, she was beginning to think that the answer was yes. Her most recent experience, with Bambi, Ken and delicious little Barbie made her think that perhaps she was more than Michael was capable of handling. She wanted a strong and commanding husband and that wasn't Michael.

Michael was trying to change and he wasn't succeeding. His addictions were still causing him trouble. While he was working hard to change, he wasn't working hard enough. He was weak-willed and easily overcome by his addictions. During his efforts to change and earn the money to pay down his debt load, he was also neglecting Linda. He spent a lot of time at Gamblers Anonymous meetings and when he wasn't at meetings, he was working or something. There were times his wife didn't know where he was. He still had yet to come fully clean about his problems. To make matters worse, when he was home with her - he was becoming mind-numbinglydull.

Linda would never have dared to admit it to the counselor she was seeing because Rebecca would have told her she was crazy. Okay, maybe not in those exact words - but she would have told the woman that she wasn't being understanding and supportive of her husband. Why didshe have to be the one that did all of the supporting? She'd been a loyal wife up until Mike's addictions had threatened to end their marriage. Hadn't it been Linda's sacrifices that had gotten Mike out of the jam in the first place?

Mike's gambling addiction had nearly cost them everything and he still didn't have the balls to settle his own affairs. Linda had been left to her own devices to settle his debt with Mr. Foswell. She'd had to fall back into old habits and return to her former life. Linda believed that a great deal of what had happened was Mike's own fault. Why should she shoulder the blame for things she had known nothing about? Linda wrestled with her conscience at each session she had with Rebecca. She wasn't being entirely fair and yet, she felt boxed in, trapped.

Sleeping with other people had reignited the old Linda, the one that Michael had fallen in love with. She was now sexually charged, horny all of the time. Working around sexy women like her fellow cocktail waitresses and their gorgeous friends constantly stimulated her libido. Michael didn't, not unless he was in one of "those" moods and wanted something special. Then the bartering begun. A lot of the time, he just wanted plain, vanilla sex. That was no longer enough for his sexy brunette wife who wanted to be the Baskin Robbins of the sex trade.

The past several months had brought out a vastly new Linda, one that was fully in charge of her sexuality. She made good tips at the Lounge, sometimes several hundred dollars a week. As her husband's debt was now close to being repaid, she was also bringing home a tidy little salary which she was banking. She could now easily have afforded a place of her own and wouldn't need alimony should she choose to divorce him. There was just one simple problem with all of that.

Despite his failings, of which there were several, Linda still loved her husband, at least she thought she did. Oh yes, the things he did and his machismo drove her crazy. He could be secretive and sneaky. He spent money that he shouldn't have. But he doted on her and would never have strayed. She was caught between two worlds and Linda knew it. Mike was the first man she had ever loved but the money and the illicit thrills of her other life were a huge temptation.

Mr. Foswell had made several unwanted overtures and his price kept rising, but he was an exception - Linda wouldn't have slept with him for any amount of money. There was something about him that scared her a great deal, even though she had no concrete evidence that supported her fears. The other girls who worked with Linda said he was dynamite in the sack, yet she had managed to keep him in check - for now.

A lot of Linda's clients were sexy women, women like Bambi and Colleen who knew what buttons to push. In her marriage's earliest days and during her "committed" phase, Linda had not slept with anyone but Michael. His libido and his cocksmanship had kept her well satisfied. Now, both were waning. In order to stay "faithful" in her own mind, Linda had slept with women only when re-establishing her presence as an escort. She was able to rationalize that by saying women offered something her husband could not. Now, she had admittedly cheated on him. She slept with men as formidable as Ken and there had been a lot of them since she put herself fully back on the market. Still, she still had a way to make eventhat justifiable by her own sense of twisted logic - to date, she had only slept with couples.

Linda knew she was stretching credibility for her reason in accepting only women and couples as clients. Couples, she decided, had already made a commitment. She would never want to break up a relationship and thus, she wouldn't become emotionally involved. Of course, her reasoning was flawed. With her admitted adoration for her own sex, what was to have stopped her from falling for another woman? Like all those who cheat, Linda tried to justify her actions. The two truths behind her actions were obvious - her own twisted desires, both sexually and economically. Her bank account now nearly rivaled that of her husband's and she didn't have a gambling problem. Linda's only addiction was to stiletto heels and spicy lingerie, both of which she had in abundance. Mike didn't even ask her how she could afford them and why there were no outstanding charges on their joint credit card.

One of her favorite couples to swing with actually now paid her much less than in the beginning. She gave them what she jokingly referred to as a "subscriber's discount". Aaron and Colleen were two of the hottest, kinkiest people she knew and now they had a standing appointment every Thursday from 6 PM until - whenever.

She would meet Colleen at the lingerie store she co-owned and the "warmup" would begin. Either Colleen find some dainty, frilly little item or Linda herself would meander the store until she found something that caught her fancy. The game almost always played out the same way, Linda would go and try it on and Colleen would join her in the changing rooms, wearing something equally slutty. A duel of mutual seduction would then begin, the strawberry-blonde Colleen practicing her game of seduction against the more experienced brunette Linda. Linda usually emerged on top but Colleen's talents were beginning to shine through. In her times with Linda, she had become adept at seducing another woman into her grasp. She and Linda were now social friends and over several coffees, Colleen had regaled Linda with tales of lesbian conquests. Colleen had unleashed her inner lesbian and she was more than pleased to credit Linda with helping her do it. On several occasions, she had suggested that Linda bring Mike along and they could all swap and swing - Colleen had several DP fantasies - but Linda begged off. She had never told her friend that her husband still remained blissfully unaware of her extra-curricular activities. She wanted it to stay that way. She lied to herself - one day, she would stop. One day, she would get all of this sexual obsession out of her system and go back to being a totally devoted wife and maybe, even a mom. The "other" Linda knew that wasn't reality. She had succumbed too much to the temptations and the kinks to ever be able to go back.

Colleen surprised Linda last week. While browsing, Linda had found a sexy black body stocking and she had been wearing her favorite pair of black stiletto heels. Her pussy was anxiously awaiting Colleen's hot tongue, fingers or maybe, one of the various sex toys Colleen stocked in her store. What he had not been expecting was the arrival of another girl, a slender young woman who worked for Colleen. Linda recalled the girl's name was Camila, although everyone just called her "Cammy".

"Colleen's busy with a priority customer," Cammy smiled as she approached Linda. She was already letting her micro-mini skirt slide to the floor. Underneath, she wore a dainty black thong and silk stockings. Sexy undergarments were a requirement for all of Colleen's employees. "She asked me if I would entertain you until she can break free," Cammy grinned with a gentle sigh. "She didn't have to ask me twice, I've been dying to know you better for, like,ages!"

Linda wasn't sure at first as to how she should deal with this. After all, as much as she liked Colleen, her arrangement was with Colleen and Aaron and was strictly business. When she met with Colleen socially, there was no sex. Personal life and private life did not intermingle. Still, the willowy ash-blonde Cammy was a temptation and Linda knew that from the moment she had entered the store, she was on the clock. Why not live a little? She motioned for Cammy to come a bit closer and licked her lips as she stretched out on the bench. New pussy was always fun to be with so why not just relax and deal with other issues later?

"It's always nice to meet a fresh, new piece of pussy," Linda said as she let her other, more assertive persona take control of the situation. "You're certainly a hot little piece, is this your first time with another girl?"

"Hardly!" Cammy almost snorted. "I spend more time girl-fucking with Colleen than I do waiting on customers! Colleen is also very supportive of our being a `hands-on' business. If a customer takes an interest - and IF I'm willing - any extra services are to be graciously offered at NO extra charge. If the customer goes away satisfied, Colleen usually slips a little something extra in my pay envelope, or sometimes, I get a nice little outfit out of the deal. I love girls and my boyfriend, well, he's very conventional when it comes to sex, so it's all good!" Cammy smiled.

The girl lowered her pussy to Linda's waiting lips and Linda almost had an orgasm on the spot. Sexy, long-legged Cammy had one of the sweetest, juiciest pussies that Linda had ever licked and she wiggled and squirmed on Linda's licking tongue. The girl was very responsive and Linda found herself wanting a lot of alone time with the sexy young woman. Alas, that was not to be, as Colleen burst through the curtain about 5 minutes later. Of course, by that time, the highly skilled Linda had already wrested one intense orgasm from the eager young Cammy.

"Ah, my two favorite sluts, how nice!" Colleen giggled as she removed her overcoat to reveal a black and gold brocade teddy and matching heels. "I knew you two would hit it off, how is she, Cammy darling?"

"Well boss, she sure knows how to treat a girl, but I'd only just begun when you showed up," Cammy responded. "I haven't had a chance to taste her yet, but I trust your opinion when you say she's delicious!"

Linda found herself momentarily annoyed by Colleen's lack of discretion. What she did with Colleen and Aaron was supposed to be kept strictly under the radar. She didn't want any chance of it getting back to Mike what she did to earn extra money and how often she did it. Her husband wasn't the type to pry, but word could spread quickly in this town and change everything. She decided to let it go for now, as she and Colleen weren't always discreet when they were in Colleen's shop. She supposed that all of Colleen's staff knew what she got up to with the attractive brunette regular. So far, nothing had come of it.

"I'm finally going to live out my DP fantasy, darling girls," Colleen said as she held up two brand-new strap-ons. "One of you is going to fuck my pussy, one is going to do my ass and we can switch. We've got lots of time, Aaron isn't picking us up until after 7 tonight."

Linda wasn't too sure if "us" meant her and Colleen or all three of them. If Cammy was to be Included in tonight's little fuck fest, the price was going up. Pleasure was pleasure, but business was business. More people meant more work and that meant - moremoney. Colleen would recoup some of it back in purchases, but first things first. For now, she would set it aside. She wanted a little play of her own and removed the body stocking to allow more freedom of movement. "Get over here bitch, and worship my fucking cunt!" She intoned, knowing Colleen liked it when she was domineering, bossy and somewhat vulgar. "Cammy-slut, you go and get Colleen ready for her hard fucking! Don't make me have to tell either of you again!"

"Isn't she, like,the best?" Cammy sighed. "I'm really looking forward to tonight, I can't wait to feel your husband's cock in my pussy!"

Ah-HAH, another person along for the ride - cha-CHING!, went Linda's internal cash register. This would be her second foursome and she didn't want to alienate her most regular customer, so she would have to be careful when calculating what to charge them. To be honest, having three hot people to fuck with was something she might have done for free, but nothing in her line of work was free. Her first four-way, with Bambi, Ken and Barbie, had netted her a goodly sum. She had to figure out what she would ask of Colleen for the same service. For as good as Colleen was with her tongue, and she was already squirming as her friend licked her, she had to keep things in perspective. Colleen gave her a good deal on her lingerie and accessories, but she didn't give them away for free. Nor could Linda afford to do likewise. A barter system might prove beneficial in the future, but for now, it had to remain pay for play.

Colleen was almost as good with her fingers as she was with her tongue. There were several times that the petite, strawberry-blonde shop owner had made Linda cum as hard as Mike's cock had ever done. Aaron was a great lay, but her husband had more endurance. Were it possible to combine Mike / Colleen and Aaron into one lover, Linda doubted that she would ever have strayed. Then again, she would be missing out on yummy little morsels such as Cammy. Most of her clientele were couples in their 30's and 40's. Perhaps she needed to find some cute young girls who desired a "mentor" in the Sapphic arts. Perhaps Barbie, perhaps Cammy - maybe both, the girls could even have passed for sisters. If all were as eager and willing as lissome young Cammy, Linda would be whistling a happy tune from now until next Christmas.

She strapped on the rubber toy and blew a kiss to Cammy, who was already prepared with the other one. This was not something she had ever done before. Some of her prettier and naughtier female clients liked strap-on action, although she herself could take it or leave it. Still, she had never done a DP before. From the eager, almost insane look on Colleen's face, she didn't even think this would be the last DP Colleen would experience today. With the two toys and the added presence of Aaron later on tonight, Colleen would be able to get as much kink as she wanted. In fact, she would be able to have all of her holes filled if that was what she wanted. She didn't doubt that Colleen would be up for that because her friend was the biggest slut she knew, outside of Linda herself. If it involved sex and was legal - or barely legal - Colleen had tried it, wanted to try it or would consider trying it.

"Oh God,fuck my ass Cammy,fuck my cunt Linda, oh, you shameless bitches, you're hitting all the right spots," Colleen moaned. The two women seemed to be able to work in a nice synchronized rhythm, Linda would pull out and Cammy would shove in deeper. Linda heard some muttering outside, just barely over the cacophony of Colleen's wailing. It thrilled her when she understood that Colleen, brazen hussy that she was, had not closed the store. Another girl was attending to the customers and if Colleen got any louder, they would likely be overheard. She was sure that the other clerk knew what games they had gotten up to. Such boldness on the part of her lover excited Linda and made her pussy drip. She fucked Colleen even harder and hoped someone might wonder what was going on and decide to find out! How insane would that be? Of course, she would add an extra hundred or so to Colleen's tab.

Perhaps it would be a "straight" woman the three, lesbian-crazed bitches could seduce into joining them? Or perhaps it would be a young, barely-legal girl that would be up for her first lesbian experience? Or even one of more of the local college girls, sorority sisters who already knew what delights a woman's body held and wanted to have a little lingerie orgy?

Colleen's pussy and ass were now filled by her fucking friends and she was over the top. Linda continued fucking her and wondered how she would ever possibly give up this decadent lifestyle when it afforded her such opportunities. She was becoming addicted to fucking other people and the guilt of cheating was abating. Would she be able to return to the woman she had been before all of this started? This Linda loved having sex with other women - and men. Fidelity was a part of a happy, successful marriage. More and more, she doubted that fidelity would ever be a possibility. She loved kinky sex so much, so,so much ...

"A penny for your thoughts?" Colleen asked as she kissed Linda with a mile of tongue.

"Make it a dime," Linda returned the kiss and smiled at Cammy as well. "I've got a lot of 'em!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers