A Whore is Born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bra was a little tighter than the ones she had worn on her first shoot, so much so that it refused to contain her big tits. Her nipples, which she strangely found were erect, kept on popping out of her bra. She thought that it was ok since she would never be showing her breasts to these men.

Once she was ready, she looked at herself in the mirror, licked her lips and admired her reflection. She could not remember the last time she looked so alluring and sexy. Normally she looked classy and sexy, but now she just looked like sexy. In fact, she looked like a sexy little tart, one of those women who dressed when they were determined to land a man on a night out. No, not land a man, but fuck a man she thought. She noted how her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her dress. There was nothing she could do about that. She momentarily toyed with the idea of wearing the padded bra that she had worn when she arrived, but she instantly dismissed the idea. It would not be what Jack wanted.

She looked down, the dress exposed virtually all of her long, slender legs, which were wonderfully toned by the five inch high heels. The tops of her stockings were visible, even more so whenever she took a step forward.

She then turned around to have a look at her wonderful little arse. God it looked great in this tight, little black number. She should dress up like this more often she thought, it was just a pity that her husband preferred her to look conservative rather than sexy. Maybe she could dress up like this when he wasn't around, she mischievously thought...

She then wondered how her bottom would look with a g-string on. You see, Debbie had never worn a g-string before. When she had previously modelled for the Club, she had been given only high-cut French panties. She wondered why the change today? Maybe it was more fitting with this sexy dress? Regardless, she was curious to see how they would look. So, with much excitement, with her arse was facing the mirror, she reached back to lift her little dress up. She then saw that her arse, lovingly framed by her pretty, frilly black suspenders, was virtually naked since the g-string had disappeared between the valley of her cheeks. Her bottom looked quite beautiful, she said to herself, and she told herself off for previously never wearing a g-string. Prior to today, she had found them too uncomfortable and her husband, bizarrely, did not like them. Also, she thought they were a degrading item of clothing that ignored the comfort of the wearer and solely concentrated on the pleasure it would give a man. She was fortunate enough to be married to a man who respected her enough not to insist on her wearing such a degrading item.

But now, looking at the way the piece of string nested snugly between the valley of her cheeks, she marvelled at the way this cunning invention drew the viewer's eye to the valley of a woman's arse, thus making them focus on each perfect cheek. It was in fact more revealing than wearing nothing at all.

And for some reason, here, alone with these men in this film studio, wearing a g-string was taking on a whole new meaning. She felt almost liberated, like her body was fulfilling its destiny, what that ultimate destiny was, she couldn't be sure. All she knew was that by dressing like this, for these men and in particular Jack, her life somehow felt right, more complete. She then wondered whether she would have to reveal her bottom? She dismissed the idea, they probably just wanted to her to wear one in order not her panty-line not to be visible through the thin dress.

Not wanting to keep Jack waiting any longer, and anxious to resume her modelling career, Debbie made her way back into the studio. She was slightly nervous with how she looked but she was still determined to model for them in her new, sexually liberating outfit.

She need not have been nervous since, when she emerged, all the men were perfect gentlemen. At first, there were just three of them, Jack was still absent, they all complimented on her looks and told her that it was rare to come across a model of such outstanding natural beauty (as was indeed the case). After a minute or so, Jack emerged, coming out of the room next to her changing room. He had a content look about him (he had just wanked himself off as this young beauty had, without knowing it, stripped off for him), when he saw her, he blatantly eyed her up, much more so than the others, and licking her lips, told her she looked stunning.

Pleased with the response, Debbie resumed her modelling career.

At first, they just took pictures of her modelling the dress, first standing and then sitting. However, whatever pose she adopted, she always revealed the tops of her stockings and sometimes the flesh above. Jack then asked her walk back and forth, just as a catwalk model would. As she did, she found that in her heels and short dress, with each step, the bottom of her dress would flap up, revealing all of her legs and sometimes the bottom of her ass. This was even more so when Jack asked her to twirl when turning around. As Debbie did this, she felt that the men were taking pictures solely of her arse.

Before she could dwell on this, Jack decided to take things one stage further. When she got to the end of the room, when she was away from the cameramen, he asked her to stop walking, turn and face them and then take the straps of her dress off her shoulders so that the top of her bra could be revealed.

Things were now being escalated and understandably she was a little nervous by this. She looked at Jack, about to protest. But she could tell, by the look in his eyes, that it would be pointless. She consoled herself by the fact that he had not actually asked to her reveal her breasts so, ever so carefully since her nipples were pointing out from the top of her tiny bra, she lowered the straps of her dress.

Once her dress was at the top of her nipples, a few more pictures were taken. She was asked to look seductive, which she did, and once more she felt fine.

However, it was not too long before Jack wanted more and he asked her to lower the dress down a touch further.

Debbie now, for the first time that day, refused an order. Silently, and nervously, looking at Jack she shook her head.

Jack asked her why?

She did not reply, too nervous and embarrassed to explain.

He asked again, but this time a little more forcefully.

Still silence.

Jack once more spoke, but this time, before he did, he took a few step forwards so he came to stand a foot or so away from the poor wife. Why was she unwilling to display her bra to him, he asked? (He knew the reason since he had secretly seen her dress and knew that the bra was way too small for her massive 34-D tits).

As Jack towered over the petit Debbie, she felt compelled to answer and to answer honestly. The atmosphere in the room had gone from convivial to relatively hostile. Jack's intimidating presence was not helping the situation, nor was the heavy breathing of the other three men as they waited for her to reveal her tits.

So, in a desperate plea to stop this from happening, she told Jack that her bra was too small and as such her breasts and nipples were popping out. Debbie was mortified that she had to admit this. She went bright red and expected laughter from the men.

Instead Jack looked at her, in a kind, fatherly manner and told her that it was all ok. The men here were all professional and had photographed many a beautiful naked woman before. He understood her concerns, she was a relative amateur in all this and if she wanted to walk away, no problem.

When Debbie heard this, a wave of relief flowed through her. But this was short lived for by "walk away" she took to mean "walk away" from nude modelling but continue to model fashion but. So it was shocked when Jack curtly told her that her services would no longer be required if she was happy to stop things now.

Why? She desperately asked.

Because, a model had to be flexible. Do you think the likes of Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have never shown their breasts? Jack asked her. For him, for there to be any mileage in her continuing to model, she would have to be prepared to reveal all of her body. They were not perverts after all...

On hearing this, Debbie realised the awful dilemma she was in. If she was to remain in Jack's employment and to continue to find purpose in her life, she would have no choice but to reveal her breasts, and everything else, to Jack.

She looked down, still quite embarrassed and gently nodded her head in agreement. Then Jack took another step forward so he was even closer to her, he gently placed his big hand on to her slender shoulder and told her that everything was ok. Most models got a little nervous when they first had to reveal their breasts to strangers. And then, before waiting for a reply, he moved his hand from her shoulder, down her arms until it came to the strap of her dress which Debbie had previously lowered. He then peeled them down and off her arm. He repeated the process with the other strap. Then he moved his hand towards the top of her dress and pushed it down. In a matter of a second or two, her glorious big, married tits were revealed to his hungry, greedy eyes. Finally a man, other than her husband, was able to revel in their beauty.

Once the dress was around her waist, Debbie looked down at her tits which were now completely hanging out of her bra. She saw that they were rising up and down as she breathed heavily. She was truly terrified with what was happening to her and more so because she was allowing it to happen. She noted that her nipples were erect, hard and angrily pointing up towards Jack. She knew that they had never been so hard before. She then looked up at Jack, who was looking down at her, smiling, happy with what he had just accomplished.

As Debbie looked up into his cold, confident eyes she was both astonished and impressed by Jack's confidence. This man exuded a presence that she had never experienced before. Whereas Justin was kind, gentle and caring, this tall, confident man had a brutish self-confidence about him that she found oddly attractive.

Jack then took a few steps back in order to take some pictures. He remained directly in front of her and thus continued to impede the other cameramen's view. As the obvious leader, he could do as he pleased. And as he clicked away, Debbie remained where she was with her dress around her waist and with her enormous married tits hanging out of her useless bra. Her face was now bright red and she was still terrified. But the whole experience was curiously making her feel hot inside. She found that revealing her breasts was actually quite exciting. She had not expected this. Yes, she was a little embarrassed, she had been concerned that a seasoned professional like Jack would not be impressed with the goods on offer. But once he started taking pictures and the way he so obviously zoomed in on her chest suggested that her body had met with his approval. And Debbie found herself desperate for Jack's approval. And when she realised this, when she realised that she was pleasing Jack, well her pussy seemed to gat a little wet...

As the poor wife's body began to respond to the situation, Jack told her to put her hands behind her back. She found that this was not a request, but an order and she found herself instinctively obeying,. Although this inevitably meant that her tits would now be thrust out even more aggressively, it did not prevent her from doing what she was told. As she complied with her latest order, the men behind Jack could wait no more and they spread out from behind him in order to get a clear shot of this young housewife displaying her body.

All the men continued to take pictures for a couple of more minutes as Debbie continued to thrust out her lovely tits. Then Jack decided to move things on. He told her to walk over to a chair, which one of the men had moments before placed in the middle of the room. She was stand so her back was facing the camera and was ordered to stop a few feet away from the chair.

She was then ordered to lean forward, place her hands on the back of the chair and to spread her legs. Debbie immediately realised what effect this pose would have. As she would bend down, her tiny skirt would rise up revealing her g-stringed arse. Also, her tits would hang heavily down and, with her legs spread out, it would be quite an obscene pose, not one which Kate Moss or Naomi Campbell would be familiar with. Of that she was sure.

As she hesitated, Jack repeated the order. She had to make a quick decision. Do what Jack had told her and continue with her fledging modelling career; or walk out with the result that she would carry on being a dull old housewife for the rest of her life. She so desperately wanted the former and she quickly rationalised that, since these men were professional and, despite the pose being a little risqué, still no real harm could come from this.

So, ever so slowly, she leant forward and placed her hands on the back of the chair. As she did, she felt her skirt rise up and she knew that they could now see the tops of her stockings, suspenders and much of the creamy white flesh above. Then she shuffled her feat so that her legs were spread. She could feel her dress rise up that bit more, so much so that cold air could be felt on the lower curves of her bottom.

Jack then they asked her to thrust her bottom out. Once more she obeyed and when she did, at least half of her naked exposed cheeks were on view. She knew that the g-string she was wearing and which nestled snugly between the valley of her young married cheeks, was utterly useless in protecting her bottom from the eyes of these men.

Still, the demanding Jack was not satisfied and she was ordered to reach back and lift her skirt up so that all of her bottom would be on display. At first she hesitated and her mind wondered to her husband and what he would make of all of this: here was his wife, alone with men she barely knew, legs spread wide, bottom thrust out for their cameras, her naked tits hanging down in all their glory and being ordered to reveal her married arse to them. She knew how horrified he would be.

But this did not stop her and, instinctively, she reached back with her trembling hand and followed Jack's orders. Something was making her do this, she figured, and it was not the sensible part of her brain.

She moved the dress up so that it rested on the top of her back, and moved her hand back to the chair so that the men had an unimpeded view of her perfectly formed arse which was lovingly framed by her black suspenders. As she did, she could hear their cameras furiously click away and the men breathing heavily. Her body was having an affect on them. At this, she was happy. And her pussy got wetter.

And as the cameras clicked away, she began to ponder why her body was reacting like this, with a view to somehow rationalisng her slutty behaviour. She thought to herself that it had been so long since she had seen or had any physical contact with her husband that now, alone with these men, her body was beginning to react in a strange way. It was reacting in a way a wife's body should react when alone with her husband.

But this was not right. This was wrong.

Behind her, as these hot feelings started to curse through her, the cameramen were greedily devouring her arse and tits by taking pictures from all angles. One of the cameramen asked her to thrust out her arse a little more for them. Naturally she obeyed.

Jack spent most of the time taking pictures in front of Debbie, it seemed that he had taken a fancy to her big tits and, when he asked her to look all alluring by licking her full red lips, she did so without hesitation.

After a few minutes of this, during which she continued to feel hot and to enjoy the men's attentions, Jack finally asked her to turn around and straighten up. When she did, her dress was still bunched up around her waist.

Jack again decided to take things a step further. He asked her to remove her dress completely from her body. This time, she obeyed and without hesitation. Once her dress lay in a puddle by her heels, she daintily stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor.

She looked down at it and realised its symbolic significance to her. Her crumpled dress represented the flag of surrender for her old conservative life and victory to a new and exciting life as a model for The Platinum Club.

Now just dressed, in her heels, stockings, suspenders, g-string and bra, she presented a stunning display of womanhood to these old, perverted men. And judging by the sounds of their heavy breathing, her body had met with real satisfaction. She realised then that her modelling career had entered a new, exciting phase, one where firstly she was confident to stand as she was, displaying much of her body and, secondly, when she knew that her body was capable of causing much pleasure in other men. And this pleased her greatly.

As she stood there, confident in herself, more pictures were taken. She was asked to put her hands on her hips, to look sexy and provocative, which she did to perfection. As the cameramen continued to move around her, the sound of the cameras clicking, away and the flashes of light made her feel like a real model. And even a star. Still it was just Jack who gave the orders, telling her to look into his camera, smile, blow him a kiss, lick her lips. As she obeyed every one of his orders, Debbie was loving every minute of the attention bestowed upon her.

And as Debbie was feeling like a supermodel, she could hear another order from the ever domineering Jack. It was for her to turn around and slowly remove her g-string. In the haze of light, and totally immersed in her excitement, this seemed like a perfectly reasonable request. (Five or so minutes ago, it would have been met with horror, such was the rapid transformation of this young lady).

So, as ordered, she turned around and once more her lovely arse was facing the cameramen and then she slowly began to peel down her g-string. As she did, Jack called out to tell her to, at all times, keep her legs together and straight, which she did, knowing full well what kind of view this would present to him. Once the g-string lay by her feet, and she was fully bent over, it suddenly dawned on her that her pussy was now also fully on display. Her married pussy. A married pussy that she had never shown to anyone other than her husband and it was now on display and being photographed. She almost came...

Jack told her to remain in that position, bent over, arse and pussy all on stunning view and tits hanging down. More pictures were taken. She could look behind at the cameramen and could see them frantically clicking their cameras. She also had a perfect view of their groins and noted that each of the men was sporting a hard on. She had caused that. Again she almost came.

She then saw Jack walking a few paces towards her, stopping just a foot or so away. He was now able to get an even closer view of her perfect bottom. He took one or two more pictures. The others had stopped since he was in their way and all that could be heard was the sound of the Jack's camera clicking and his heavy breathing. Then, totally unexpectedly for Debbie, Jack reached out with one of his hands and placed it on her bottom and gently stroked it.

"Perfect."

Was all that he said. And this brought out a gasp of shock from Debbie for this was the first ever non-husband male contact on her person. And the feeling was wonderful.

Jack's hand remained there for just a few seconds longer. He then stood up. When he did, Debbie could see that out of all the men, his hard on was the largest. By far.