A Whore is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as Debbie looked at them, she thought, for a moment, that she could recognise them. Surely she would not know the women who were happily standing there, enjoying paying witness to her humiliating treatment? Arms still clasped behind her back, she moved her head closer to get a better look. She looked at one of them in the eyes and slowly, but ever so surely, the full horror of what was happening to her, hit her. My God, she did know this girl! Immediately she turned to her right to look at the second girl, and again, in a matter of just a few seconds, she realised that she knew the other!

Her mouth dropped in horror. She tried to speak, but found that no words could come out of her mouth, so paralysed was she with how events were spiralling out of control. She found that she had no idea what she would say. She initially wanted to apologise for being there, that she was not really a slut and please do not tell her husband about all this. She felt that there could be a real risk that her deviant behaviour would be revealed to the public by these women, resulting in the end of her marriage and the collapse of her social standing.

One of the women, the Uma Thurman look alike then put one of her fingers to her mouth to indicate to Debbie that she should be quiet. It was as if she could see what was going through Debbie's mind and wanted her to remain silent, and calm. It then occurred to Debbie that, of course her secret was safe, for any of these girls to be able to reveal the goings on in this dungeon, they would have to admit that they were there too, resulting in the exact same consequences for them as would result for Debbie.

Relief poured through her as she realised that her fate was tied up with theirs and in all probability she was perfectly safe. She looked again at the beautiful women, neither of whom were actually very good friends of Debbie's and tried to take in

The woman to her left, the Uma Thurman look-alike, was called Penelope. Penelope was the daughter of a rich industrialist, she was aged 29, and had married a rich hedge fund owner of similar age.

The woman to her right, Felicity, the Cate Blanchett look-alike, was slightly older, at 31, the daughter of a leading politician and, like Debbie, was married to an army officer who was currently away fighting in Afghanistan.

It was clear to Debbie that neither of these women's husbands was here today. And like Debbie, they were unfaithful, dirty whores.

Debbie had met Felicity and Penelope at a number of social functions, and in particular charity events. Like Debbie, they were each, polite, charming and every bit the good old fashion English lady. Or at least, that was what they were pretending to be. They had gone to the best colleges and had married well. They were part of the British establishment and would often be photographed in the press, attending Royal and charity functions.

But like Debbie, underneath that veneer of high society respectability, they had been caught by the web of cunningness that is The Platinum Cub and had fulfilled their destiny by becoming dirty fucking whores.

Back in the dungeon, Penelope was the first to move by taking few steps to her right and standing in front of Debbie. She then gently stroked her face, moved her head forward and kissed her, forcing Debbie's mouth open to allow her tongue to enter. This was the first time that Debbie had ever been kissed by another woman and she found the whole experience strangely satisfying. She instantly found that a woman's kiss was gentle and tender. They had a different taste to men, like strawberries almost. She instinctively reacted by pushing her tongue out, meeting Penelope's.

Penelope then brought her hands on to Debbie's still outthrust tits and gently stroked the flesh, which was still raw and tender from its slapping. As she did, Debbie groaned through Penelope's mouth, loving the attention her poor abused breasts were receiving from this kind, gentle lady.

This went on for a minute or so before Felicity made her move and came to stand next to the embracing couple. It was as if she had come to break things up and, to Debbie's regret, this is what happened for Penelope immediately stopped kissing her. Pity, Debbie thought...

Fortunately for her, things were not at an end. Penelope moved to one side to allow Felicity to move closer and then both women lowered their heads and each began to each suck on one of Debbie huge nipples. Debbie looked down on them as they paid homage to her lovely big red breasts. They were so gentle and caring, she had never experienced anything like it before. She allowed her hands to come out from behind her back as she thrust her tits towards her lovers mouths. Their hands then snaked behind Debbie and began to lovingly caress each cheek of her gorgeous, pert behind. This was all too much for the poor housewife and she began to pant out loud, she was sooo close...

Their sweet ministrations went on for a little while and, as time progressed, Debbie's panting became louder and louder. It was not long before she was making sounds that would normally be associated with an animal rather than a human being. And just as it seemed like the poor bitch was about to cum, the ladies stopped and suddenly stood up. It was as if they knew that they were not allowed to give the bitch an orgasm. They stood directly in front of her and cheekily smiled, it was like they were telling her that she was a naughty little tart who was not yet allowed to cum. She in turn had a pleading look about her, not wanting her first lesb!an experience to end in an anticlimax.

It was Penelope who shook her head and sweetly smiled, just as a parent would when admonishing a young child when they had misbehaved. Then Felicity walked around to stand to the right of Debbie, still not a single word had been spoken between the three high society ladies. Felicity then crouched down on to her knees, reached over and gently grabbed hold of Debbie's left boot and pulled it towards her. Wearing six inch boots meant that Debbie was in real danger of losing her balance, so she was initially reluctant to allow her boot to be dragged away. However Penelope, aware of this, moved forward and grabbed hold of Debbie's shoulder to provide her with some support. When she did, it was much easier for Felicity to take her boot and bring it towards her.

As her leg was being pulled to her right, Debbie looked down to see what was going on. Once her boot was about two feet away from her other leg, she saw that to the left of her boot, just beside her inside ankle, she could see a long gold chain that had been drilled into the floor. It then occurred to her that they were beginning the process of restraining her just like the model had been in those pictures!

Debbie looked into Penelope's eyes, fear radiating from her. She opened her mouth to speak, but Penelope reacted quickly and put her finger over Debbie's mouth and looked at her in a sweet, scolding way. Again words were unnecessary, Penelope's shaking head said it all. Debbie's words were neither sought, nor needed. Debbie was there of her own choice and she knew what would happen to her if she remained. Complaining and pleading now would be a waste of time bearing in mind the proceedings had started.

Before she knew it, she heard a click. She looked down and saw that Felicity had attached her boot to the gold chain on the floor. It had started. There was now well and truly no escape.

Felicity then got up, walked over to the other side and repeated the process with her left boot. Once that was attached, Debbie's legs were now spread wide by about four feet. And in those ridiculously high boots, if it wasn't for Penelope's support, she surely would have toppled over.

Felicity then came over to stand with Penelope in front of Debbie. Felicity then grabbed hold of her left arm and raised it towards the ceiling. Debbie looked up and she could see, hanging down a few feet in front of her, two thick brown ropes which were about two feet apart from each other. Then, with impressive speed, Felicity began to tie the rope expertly around her left wrist. The type of knot used by Felicity suggested that Debbie would not escape easily. The process was repeated with her right wrist.

Once this was done, Debbie was secure and she no longer required support from Penelope, who moved a few paces away from her in order to admire their work. There she saw Debbie, dressed in black boots, stockings, suspenders, corset, her legs forcibly spread wide open by her boots being attached to rings in the floor; she was then forced to lean forward, with her back at around a 45 degree angle to her legs, by having her wrists tied to rope hanging directly in front of her. It was a classic pose for a submissive bitch and one that Debbie had seen before.

But still the girls were not finished. Felicity, who had momentarily moved behind Debbie and had disappeared into the darkness, returned holding what appeared to be a red ball gag. She then stood in front of the restrained beauty and looked down at her. Quickly, and suddenly, she bent down and gave the panting beauty a long, passionate, loving kiss. It was like one last kiss before they said goodbye. And then, just as suddenly as she had started, Felicity broke away from her loving embrace and, with the speed and efficiency that only came to an expert, she tied the ball gag around Debbie's face and secured it into her mouth.

Now she was well and truly restrained.

Then, all of a sudden, Debbie began to thrash about wildly. Panic had, for the first time that day, well and truly set it. It had dawned on her that she was now in no position to escape and, with the ball gag firmly secured in her mouth, it also meant that no one could no hear her scream or cry out for help. She could be tortured, raped or even killed, and no one would hear a thing. This was certainly not what she had signed up for. She looked up at the ropes tying her wrists and began to tug on them, trying to set herself free. She moved her legs, but her boots were securely chained to the floor.

There was no escape.

She then looked up towards Penelope and Felicity and, whilst thrashing away, began to scream and cry out, all of which was muffled by the ball gag which was proving to be very useful.

Meanwhile Penelope and Felicity stood next to each other, directly opposite Debbie, each had put an arm around the others waist and they smiled sweetly, satisfied with what they had achieved and delighted to see the poor lady in so much distress. It was what they had wanted and been ordered to do. They knew that no real harm would ever come to Debbie, this was not the purpose of The Platinum Club. Sure, the Club was designed for the gratification of old, perverted men, but Snuff, or any real physical harm, well that was strictly off the agenda. However whipping and spanking was definitely high on the agenda.

But before Debbie's punishment could begin, Penelope and Felicity, in addition to being given strict orders to restrain her, had also been ordered to entertain their Masters. And by "entertain" they knew exactly what that meant. Still standing within the "square of light" created by the four lamps, Penelope and Felicity were clearly visible to their Masters sitting behind them.

Debbie was still thrashing away, making muffled screams into her gag. Her tits were bouncing up and down as she looked for her way out of her terrible predicament. She seemed to be looking around, in the vain hope for someone to release her, not knowing that her actions were providing her audience with the maximum of pleasure.

After a minute or so of this, and when Penelope and Felicity saw that tears were pouring down the poor bitch's lovely face, they decided they would try and help her forget what was happening to her. They turned their heads to face each other and kissed. It was a loving, slow kiss. They then slightly broke away but only so that they could stick their tongues out of their mouth and flick them on to each other. And Debbie, on seeing this, slowly began to stop her thrashing and started to focus on what was happening in front of her. The eroticism of the scene had inevitably brought about in her some calmness to. She was still completely terrified, but at least now she had something to take her mind off her own predicament.

Their kissing went on for a while. Penelope and Felicity turned away from Debbie so that they faced each other. As they kissed, they tenderly stroked each other's face. Hands then moved down so that they could cup each others arse under their small, pleated black miniskirt. They gently caressed each firm cheek. This was tender love making, sweet girl-on-girl action that appealed to virtually all men. Especially their Masters who were the principle beneficiaries of their performance, and it presented a nice contrast to the dark nature of Debbie's situation.

But, like all great entertainers, Penelope and Felicity knew when to move on so as not to bore their audience. They broke off from their kissing to look lovingly at each other. Penelope, who was standing to Debbie's left (and as such their Masters right) brought her hands over Felicity's big, heaving bosom and gently stroked each big tit. They were still covered by the thin, white cotton blouse, but their size and outline were clearly visible due to the shirts transparency. And under the glare of the spotlights, this transparency was even more pronounced as such, you could also clearly make out her thrusting big fat brown nipples which seemed as if they would, at any moment, burst through the thin material.

Penelope gently stroked Felicity's tits and then started to pinch her nipples. Felicity just looked back at her, mouth open, panting. They may have been forced to entertain, but that clearly did not stop them revelling in their Master's perversion.

As Penelope continued to stroke Felicity's tits, Debbie hoped that she would reveal them to her audience. She was not to be disappointed. After 30 seconds or so, Penelope's hands worked their way up to Felicity's neck. She caressed it for a few seconds before moving down and, ever so carefully, opened the first button on her blouse, which, due to the pressure being exerted by the size of her tits, seemed to almost ping open of its own accord. Penelope moved down the blouse carefully opening each button and as she did she again gently kissed Felicity on her mouth.

Once all the buttons had been opened, she stopped kissing Felicity and opened her shirt. The audience now had a profile view of Felicity's big, heaving tits and, even from this angle, their size, firmness and general lusciousness was clearly apparent.

Felicity now grabbed hold of Penelope's face and started to bring it down towards her breasts. Penelope in turn took a few steps back, in order to get a better position, spread her leg, thrust her arse out, and allowed Felicity to guide her mouth onto her right tit. She then opened her mouth and gently began to suck on the nipple. Her right hand meanwhile moved over and began to caress her other exposed tit, stroking it and pinching the nipple. Felicity, both hands still on Penelope's head, threw her head back, opened her mouth and groaned in obvious delight. After a while, Penelope moved her head over to other tit for some similar sucking action.

And it did not take too long before Felicity's panting was beginning to sound more like the animal grunts that Debbie had been making only moments before.

As Penelope tenderly sucked and stroked her lover's breasts, one of her hands, moved behind Felicity to the back of her skirt, where she gracefully and quickly unbuttoned it. In a light flutter, Felicity's tiny micro mini fell to the floor.

Debbie, thoroughly transfixed by the lesbian action, was now completely motionless, her hysterics of a few minutes before just a distant memory and, instead of screaming into her ball gag, she was now groaning in delight. Her pussy was dribbling love juices down her thighs, some even dripped on to the floor, so copious was the amount that she was producing. How she wished that she was one of the girl's in front of her. Maybe if she survived today, and proved herself a dutiful model for her Masters, she too could be so lucky...

With her skirt removed, Debbie could see all of Felicity's lovely long legs. Of course she wore the uniform of all Platinum Club sluts, stockings, suspenders tied to a suspender belt. Debbie then noted that she was not wearing any panties, g-string or otherwise. Maybe the men had removed them before, when they had fucked her? She groaned at the thought of this, this respectable woman of high society being unfaithful with an older, cruel man...

After Penelope had removed her skirt, Felicity decided to remove her blouse, which she let drop down on to the floor with her skirt. She was now just wearing her black boots and lingerie. With her tits still being lovingly serviced, she was close to cumming. In order to expedite her pleasure, and the proceedings (she knew there was still much to get through) she pushed Penelope's head further down, down towards her wet pussy. Penelope obediently dropped to her knees and started to lick Felicity's clit.

Felicity kept both hands on Penelope's head, guiding her towards her clit. Her head lolled from side to side, her eyes were closed and she was now screaming out in delight. She was so close to cumming and it would not take Penelope too long to bring her there.

And, true enough, after a few moments, when Felicity began to shove her groin into Penelope's face, she threw her head back and her screams reached a high, pitched level, her audience knew that she had finally cum, and cum hard.

It took a minute or so before Felicity's orgasm subsided. Once she had stopped groaning and released Penelope's head, Penelope rose up from her kneeling position and once more stood, face to face with her lover.

Felicity then began to gently stroke her face, just as Penelope had done with her. It seemed that Felicity was going to reciprocate the same sweet, loving attention that she had been the beneficiary of.

But then that suddenly all changed.

Felicity, with impressive speed, removed her hand from her cheek and, in one vicious movement, slapped Penelope across her face, leaving a huge red mark on her left cheek. Penelope screamed out, genuinely in anguish and shock at what had just happened. She brought her hand up to clasp her left cheek as she looked at Felicity, pleading to know what had just happened. But Felicity had not finished, for, with her left hand, she repeated the slapping on Penelope's right cheek, this time though, the slap was even harder, and louder. Again Penelope, screamed out, and now she was clasping both cheeks, looking genuinely confused and terrified.

Debbie, looked on, also with bemusement. She had not expected this. She, like Penelope, had expected the same, warm tender love making that she had just witnessed, and enjoyed. What Debbie did not know, and nor did Penelope, was that earlier in the day, Felicity had been given strict orders by one of her Masters to punish Penelope for a breaking one of the Club's cardinal rules.

You see Penelope, who had earlier that day been collected by her Master and Club member (and who was actually the unknown white man sat at the back of the room), had been given strict instructions as to what to wear. This was standard practice for all the Club's bitch's whenever they were going to be servicing one of their Master's. Indeed, the outfit had been mailed to her earlier in the week with strict instructions to wear exactly what was inside and nothing else. When she had received it, she had carefully hidden it away from her loving husband, the hedge fund owner, who of course had no idea of Debbie's secret dark life.