A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets caught and is punished by his Wife.
1k words
4.24
112.9k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

Well, let me start off by saying that I have a very kinky wife and that we have had many sexual adventures so far in life. This story is going to be a little different, because I am going to let my wife tell you about her sexual likes and pleasures.

So sit back and pull your cock out and shoot a big load of cum for my wife. And if your really horny lift your hand up to your mouth and taste the spent cum. It makes my wife really horny when I do that for her. Also you ladies that like to read my stories get your favorite toys out and insert one in your ass and cunt and make yourself cum real hard.

OK here she is… Hello my name is Cindy and I love SEX, Welcome to part 5 of my series. I woke up this morning to the sound of my husband-breathing heavy in the guest bedroom. I peeked around the corner and I saw him sitting in a recliner, naked stroking his cock.

It upset me quit a bit sense I have told him over and over that I own his cock and balls and that when he wants to cum he needs my approval. I may have been upset but my pussy was flooding with juice, and I was having a hard time not playing with it as I watched him stroke his hard cock. Then I noticed he was watching a video in the VCR, it was turned down real low so I couldn’t hear what was being said.

But he sure was interested in what ever was playing. He would reach down and pull on his ball sack. I kept watching until I saw him raise his hand up to his mouth and I knew right then that he was licking pre-cum off of his fingers.

And it wouldn’t be long before he would cum. I entered the room and he shut off the VCR real quick. He couldn’t hide his nakedness or his hard cock. He was shocked that I had caught him jacking his cock.

I walked right up to him and reached out and wiped a tiny bit of cum off of the side of his mouth. He was embarrassed and scared at the same time. He knew he was in for some punishment. I looked beside the chair and noticed a glass sitting there.

I picked it up and looked at it, it looked like male semen, I smelled it and it smelled like cum, I stuck my finger down in it and scooped up some of it and tasted it. It was cum…….cum. I said, “Where in the fuck did you get this cum”….” Who’s cum is it?

He started crying and trying to explain to me who’s cum it was. He couldn’t look me in the face while he was telling me where the cum came from, He told me that him and the next door neighbor, Dave was drinking last night and one thing lead to another and he ended up sucking Dave’s cock off. I was shocked at first but then I couldn’t raise too much HELL, I have sucked Dave’s cock off plenty of times before too.

And then he went on to say that he cum so much that he saved some of it to eat this morning. I told him he was going to be punished and he needed to go to the bathroom and shave all of his body hair off. I warned him I didn’t want to see any hair on his cock, ass and balls.

I also warned him about playing with his cock. He finished shaving and I dressed him up like a slut in pink crotch less panties, I tucked his cock up between his legs and tied it to the back of his panties. He looked like he had a pussy. I put a wig on him and painted his lips with red lipstick.

I told him to get up on the bed, and then I handcuffed him to the headboard. I turned around and pushed the button on the VCR, I wanted to see what he was watching. When the VCR started there were four guys lying around on a bed sucking and fucking each other’s cocks.

I sat back in the recliner and couldn’t resist finger fucking my pussy. I seen things in that movie that I had never seen before. One man took two cocks at the same time up his ass, while he was sucking two more. I looked over at my husband and ask him if he enjoyed watching men fuck each other.

He nodded yes, and I told him good because I like to watch men fuck each other too. I got up and walked out of the room, my pussy was so wet I could hear it sloshing around. I went to the phone and made a few phone calls. Then I went into my room and got ready for some action, my pussy was leaking.

I walked back into the guest room in nothing but my 12" strap-on and a smile. My wetness is already seeping down my legs, god dammit, I am so turned on by the thought of taking you. You are on the bed, handcuffed to the headboard just as I left you an hour ago. I walk over and untie your cock from between your legs, I then lift your legs up and your asshole is looking right back at me all puckered up.

I can’t resist myself so I drop down and start licking and sucking on your anal area. My tongue slides so smoothly along your puckered asshole, I lick my way up to your shaven balls and I start sucking on your swollen nuts, one, than both of them (I was thinking to myself how much fun I way going to have punishing you for being such a nasty little cocksucker) but that will be in the next part.

Because right now I am so damn horny I can’t type!

If you like part 5 of my story you will love the rest. Remember to shoot a big load of cum for me and e-mail me at this address.

I like to read nasty e-mail letters.

Thanks Cindy

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers