A Whore?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's arm was around my shoulder, but watching Adam and Cheryl playing, I felt his hand slip down inside my shirt. I glanced up at him and smiled and snuggled even closer. His hand covered my breast and his fingers sought my nipple. Not to be outdone by Cheryl, I unbuttoned my shirt to give him full access. I wasn't so hot on giving Adam such a meager comparison, but...? I did, however, want to give Mike whatever he wanted of my body. I was, after all, his whore, right? I grinned at the thought and was quite content to play that role.

As he usually did, Mike was tugging at my nipple, stretching it out from my breast. When Adam saw that, he did the same with Cheryl's nipple, but unlike me, she yelped in pain and smacked his hand. I enjoyed the sensation and often let the guys pull on my nipples, even up to the point of pain. I heard someone coming down the steps to the playroom but couldn't see who it was.

Then Tommy moved in front of me and, bending down to kiss me, said, "Hey, how's my little whore? Ready for some good, hard fuckin'?"

"Your whore?" Mike said loudly, squeezing my shoulders protectively. "I thought she was my whore?"

Tommy kissed me again and laughed. "Yeah, yeah ...she's our whore, okay?"

I glanced over and smiled at Calvin. He grinned, waved and headed for the little bar for a cold beer. Tommy was greeting Adam and Cheryl even as he removed his clothes and accepted a beer from Calvin. He stood naked in front of us and tipped up the beer, guzzling loudly. He loved showing off and I often thought that he might be a true exhibitionist. His enormously long dick dangled and swayed deliciously below his belly. I sometimes dreamed of it snaking across my bedroom floor, curling up onto my bed and stabbing itself into my mouth and down my throat -- all of that while Tommy was home in bed ...some eight miles away! I stared at it hoping that it would soon be in my mouth or my cunt. I was already getting aroused and moist just thinking about it.

"Hey," Tommy said looking down at me. "Ain't whores supposed to be naked? And, like, serving us beer and snacks and such?"

I grinned up at Mike then stood up. I grinned at Tommy. "Yes, sir ...whatever you want, sir."

He spent almost no time undressing me, leaving me covered with only the tiny patch of fabric of the thong. They said the colorful thong made me look even sexier than being naked, so I often wore thongs around them.

"What the fuck is going on, Kelli?" Cheryl said climbing off Adam's lap. "He called you a ...a whore, for god's sake!"

I grinned at her and nodded. "Hey, I am a whore ...I'm Mike and Tommy's whore." At her shocked expression, I said, "What's wrong with that, Cheryl ...I mean, that's what I am, right? A whore?"

She grabbed my arm and led me to the little bar. Out of hearing range of the others, she glared at me and said, "Kelli, what the fuck are you doin'? Some of the kids at school are already calling us whores ...shit, now you do it, too?"

I smiled at her. "Well, what's a whore, Cheryl? Am I a whore or not?"

"No, of course not! Geez, what the fuck ...what have those guys been telling you?"

"Well, we talked about it the other day and ...well, apparently I'm doing exactly what whores do. So I'm a whore ...or more importantly, I'm Mike and Tommy's whore."

"Oh, fuck ...that's ...ridiculous! You're not a whore! A whore is a girl who..." She stopped at mid sentence and stared at me.

"Yes? What's a whore, Cheryl? A whore is a girl who ...what? What's she do?"

She grabbed a beer for each of us and guzzled some. Looking at me and frowning, she said, "Ah, dammit, Kelli ...if you're a whore ...well, doesn't that make me one, too?" She shook her head and guzzled more beer.

"Cheryl, from what I gathered, a whore is a girl who ...well, fucks several boys. At the same time ...well, not at the same time, but, like, during the same ...ahh, time period." I drank some beer and watched her expression of confusion. Grinning, I said, "Cheryl, just remember, some people think that's bad, but ...well, Mike and Tommy and Adam don't seem to think it's bad, so...?"

She stared at me, then glanced back at the guys. "I'm a whore, too?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I said giggling and glancing at the guys. "That's what we do, ain't it?" I giggled and slapped playfully at her shoulder and whispered, "See? They're probably trying to figure out who gets which whore!"

She guzzled the remainder of the beer and quickly grabbed another. "Oh, shit, ...I'm a whore? I'm a whore." She guzzled some beer and looking at the guys. "Yeah, damn, ...I guess I am a whore, huh? We're both whores ...just like that?"

I laughed. "No, no, Cheryl, ...not 'just like that', we had to ...well, work for it!"

We both giggled hysterically for a moment then she grabbed my arm again and led me back toward the guys. Both of us walking almost naked toward them, Cheryl grinned at them and said, "Well, if we're whores, let's ...ahh, get to work!"

Cheryl veered off toward Adam and I went to Mike and Tommy. Calvin saw the basic division and went over to Cheryl and Adam's side of the room.

I stopped beside Tommy and Mike sitting on the sofa. I grinned at them, giggled and held my arms out. "Your whore is at your service, gentlemen."

Tommy didn't hesitate even for a split second. He jumped up in front of me and, grasping his now-hard, two-foot long cock, he said, "Whores suck dick, don't they?"

I grinned happily and said, "Yes, sir!"

I sank to my knees in front of him and with no hesitation, he pushed his long, hard cock into my eagerly waiting mouth. From the corner of my eye, I saw Cheryl already sucking Adam's cock even as Calvin was lifting her hips in order to fuck her from behind.

I was sucking happily on Tommy's big cock when Mike leaned down close. Kissing my shoulder, he caressed my naked back. Kissing my ear, he whispered, "A couple of days ago, you became our whore. Now you're ...well, serving us, right? Kelli, what's changed?"

Even as I was sucking the big cock it struck me. It was like one of those cartoons where the light comes on. And it also made perfect sense in the natural order of things, like marriage and boyfriends, etc. Girls who fucked and sucked their boyfriends weren't whores! Wives weren't whores! And it was because they cared about, liked or loved their boys or men. Whores were girls who fucked and sucked any man who wanted them, not just boys that they liked or loved. Cheryl and I weren't whores! We loved our guys; we wanted to make them happy, and to give them pleasure even as they were giving us pleasure. We weren't whores -- we were lovers!

I wanted to pull my mouth from Tommy's big cock and explain it to everyone, but he was holding my head firmly and fucking my mouth, and I was pretty sure that he wouldn't let me go for something so frivolous. And to make it even more difficult, Mike had moved in behind me, lifted my hips and was fucking my cunt with zealous power and force. Across the room, I could hear Cheryl moaning with pleasure, saying things like 'oh, fuck me, baby' and 'ooh, that feels so good'. No, I thought, perhaps I should wait a while before telling everyone the revelation!

And thus I'd solved one of the great mysteries of my young life.

THE END

12