A Widow's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, look at how hard Johnny is -- watching turns his cock into an iron bar, and you guys have yet to sample it. I can promise you it will do things for you that you never dreamed of. It's part of why I fell for him, and I really do want to share him with you both. Let me make you happy, and that will make him happy and then we can all get happy together. After that, if you want more of him, we'll talk about it." I said.

"What if we want more of you and the way you play pussy like a violin virtuoso?" Said Andrea with a laugh. "I mean, Maria, you are good. Really good! If Karen taught you, then I may have to come visit -- or come when I visit." She broke up, laughing and we all joined in.

"She will be happy to accommodate you" said Johnny, looking me in the eye. I nodded and spoke.

"If it makes him happy, it makes me happy. So, what he said! Bev, spread your legs and let me in. Consider it payback for all those times you let me cry on your shoulder. For all the times you held my head when I puked up come from those gang bang days. Please let me get you off!"

Bev took the same position Andrea had -- perched on the edge of the jacuzzi, legs spread and leaning back. God, she had an amazing rack (that's what the guys say, right?) -- the largest tits between us, and nipples that had to be half an inch long. Yea, they drooped a bit, but so what? I got on my knees, between her legs, and began with her right boob. I covered ever inch of it -- except the nipple area -- with hot kisses and tongue, and then switched to the left boob. She was gasping by that point, and when I finally took that left nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it, she let out a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream. I felt my kitty get wet hearing it.

I had one of my hands playing with the inside or her thighs. I started with soft touches at different spots, moving higher towards her lips but never touching them. When I fastened my mouth on her nipple, I felt her hips buck with my hand and knew I was doing it right.

There was an ongoing commentary going on as Johnny and Andrea spoke to one another.

"Did you see that?" he said.

"You mean that jerk of her hips? Yeah, I did. Maria is pretty damn good at that. And it looks like you approve. Oooh...and it feels like it too!"

I hear his sharp intake of breath. She must have been playing with his cock. I couldn't hear much more -- Bev managed to cover my ears when she grabbed my head, and from that point on all there was to do was pay lip service -- as well as tongue and finger service -- to her kitty. She was sweeter than Andrea, somehow, and at least had had the decency to shave herself bald. No pubes in my teeth! Her inner lips protruded out past her outer lips, and I spent lots of time playing with them, nipping at them with my lips and licking up, down and across them. I simply imagined what I would want done to me if I was able to eat myself and it was appreciated as she went off like a firecracker! The minute I stuck my tongue as deep into her hole as I could I felt the walls of her tunnel spasm around it. To me that meant I was on the right track! And I had yet to touch her clit. If hers was anything like mine, that ought to lead to the big bang! And guess what -- it did! It was a twitching, jerking, convulsive, squirting orgasm and she didn't hold back vocally. I was so damn proud of myself! Does that seem strange? Too bad, because that's what I felt!

When she finally stopped convulsing and let go of my head, I could hear again, and what I heard was the sound of a very wet blowjob. I turned to watch, and the sight was like a bolt of energy to my inner core! Johnny was standing tall, his head thrown back, his back arched and his eyes rolling back in his head as Andrea managed to get all of his cock down her throat! I knew how he loved that. "That's it, Andrea! He loves having his entire cock in deep. Isn't it intense? And he's about ready to blow -- you're gonna love it!"

"Don't stop" he managed to gasp. And I knew what was missing -- so I scrambled up out of the jacuzzi and got behind him. God, I forgot what a magnificent ass he had! I didn't spend a lot of time reveling in the site -- rather, I separated those firm globes and attacked his wrinkled back door with my mouth and tongue. It didn't take long before I was up inside him and at that point he came! I felt him strain forward, trying to push himself further down Andrea's throat, and then came the crazy spasms as he let loose.

It dawned on me then -- I had just managed to bring three of the dearest people in my life off and it made me ecstatic! I didn't need to get off. Or get fucked. Or eaten or played with -- I only needed to get them off. It was more of what I had promised to Johnny -- I would do anything for my people. I tried to say something about it -- but since all three of them were essentially recovering from their out of body orgasms, I was smart enough to wait a bit.

All of us sat in the jacuzzi and simple be'd. I don't know what else to call it. We didn't need to say anything or do anything except drift in the clouds of pleasure. Not sure how long it went on, but eventually we roused ourselves and got out, drying each other off and giggling. Johnny magic cock started coming back to life -- much to all our delight. Then Bev spoke up.

"Wait minute -- Maria didn't get off yet! And, as wonderful as she made me feel, I'm not really inclined to return that pleasure."

"Well you could finger her and get her off. Like you do for yourself when you think I'm not aware of it." Said Andrea. "I might consider it, but I don't think my heart would be in it."

"Don't worry, girls" I said. "I was trying to tell you a little while ago, but I shut up and let you enjoy your orgasms. I get off getting you off! Johnny and I discussed this at length. His length, actually. I'm his to command -- and I promised to delight in all those commands. And I'm extending that to you two and Karen as well. I don't know -- maybe I'm a submissive or something, but I'll let someone else figure that out. But if Johnny wants me to fuck strangers or blow cops to avoid traffic tickets or host a gangbang, then I will and not give a shit about what people think. Because I love him absolutely. Body and soul. Does that make any sense?"

"Well," said Johnny, "does it have to? If that's what you want, then our life together will be very interesting. So, let's go inside. Do either of you two have some lube? Because I want her ass -- actually, it's my ass now -- and I want to show you how she loves it. And you will, won't you" he said, looking at me directly.

"Of course, I will. Do you want to fuck my ass until I come? I want you to. I want to show Andrea and Bev what that looks like -- if you want that."

All three said yes, and we hurried inside. The rest of that weekend -- until we returned home -- was pretty much a blur while it happened. Most of it took place indoors, in bed, although there was an evening at a local club that stands out in memory. Again, another story for another time. As it happened, there are pictures. Even videos. I'm still not ready to watch them, but maybe someday.

Anyway, Johnny was now known by my BFF's -- and shared freely and gladly as the occasions arose. I always knew when that happened, because he would either tell me in great, vivid details after the fact, or record it and send it to me. I placed no restrictions on him, and he, in turn, did the same with me. I think perhaps you deserve to know about that part of our life together. My only issue is that, while talking (or writing) about our life together, with all its kinks and twists, it brings up both the wild joy of it as well as the deep sorrow I still have without him in my life. But my therapist says it will help, so you can look forward to hearing more of my dirty life.

12