A Widow's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was moaning and gasping. Her hips were now pumping. I could tell that she wanted me to pick up the pace (hell, it's what I would have wanted if I was on her end of it, right?) but I kept it deliberate and constant. Steady speed but increased pressure was working just as I wanted it to.

"Go ahead. Let go." I whispered. "Come for me. Come for yourself. I want to feel your orgasm take over." And with that I stuck the thumb from my fucking hand into her ass and I felt her cunt spasm and clench as she came. She actually squirted as it happened, and I was delighted even if I knew I would have to deal with a wet bed. Look what I did!

I kept my hands moving throughout her orgasm, but changed the pace and pressure. I pulled my thumb out of her butt, and then my hands. "Time to turn over" I said.

I know it was easier said than done, so I helped her after finding a towel to cover that wet spot. She started to talk and I shushed her. "We're not done. Be quiet and let's see how far we can take this, okay?" She made sound that I took for a yes. It was enough.

So now I had a whole new playing field to work with! I was like a kid at Christmas -- I didn't know what to play with first! Pussy? Tits? Neck? Face? I thought for a minute, and knew what I had to do. I wanted to push the sensations in and around her cunt out to the rest of her body, so I began at the juncture of her legs and worked up the sides of her pubic mound, drawing sensation from her snatch and attempting to bring it up and into her stomach area. I worked out from there to her hips and up the sides of her body until I had to reach under her boobs. At that point, how could I resist those amazing mounds of jiggling flesh, right? Once again, I poured oil on my hands, and this time dropped some on each nipple. Then I concentrated on one boob at a time, looking to bring as much pleasure as possible to her. Guys have a tendency to grab that flesh and squeeze, then go right for the nipple. I didn't mind -- and I know Charlotte didn't, either -- but that wasn't my game. I concentrated on the areas around the breast. I know my upper chest never got enough attention so I went after hers and was rewarded with a shiver and a moan. I spent my time appreciating all the flesh and all of the boob, but before I got to her nipples, I switched sides and began again.

Finally, I took advantage of that oil and grasped each nipple in my fingers and proceeded to manipulate and rub them until my own began to ache, at which point I worked my hands down to her pussy again. I once again spread her lips and inserted three fingers (that gradual buildup no longer needed), and used my other hand to find new ways to stimulate her clit. Instead of pressing down on it. I placed it between thumb and forefinger and massaged it up and down. I think we were both surprised at how quickly she began to come when I did this! Just a few strokes and she was again squirting her juices! I grew more thrilled -- and more determined than ever to make this an incredible session. I stilled my hands and left them in place until the last twitch of her muscles subsided. Then I withdrew them and as she started to rise, I told her to lay back down because I wasn't done.

"I don't know how much more I can take" she sighed. "But okay, if you insist..."

"I do! I'm really enjoying this no end! I love making you come! I think it's the coolest thing I've ever done -- especially because you can do it over and over. Now close your eyes again and just soak in the afterglow."

I figured I had essentially exhausted what I could do with my hands. While I knew I could do more with my mouth and tongue, I wanted to build up the intensity and I didn't think that change of pace was going to do it. So I opted for toys that I had close by. (For those of you who get a little squeamish at the idea of sharing toys, relax! Both of us clean them after every use -- and Charlotte and I had shared them before anyway!)

I got out Beverly -- my Magic Wand -- and held the bulb of it in my hands to warm it up before I began. Thinking about it, I made a mental note to be sure that the other two tools I planned to use got warmed up before I used them. Pressing Beverly on Charlotte's lower lips, I switched her on and her lowest setting and began to use it on her the way I used it on me. I teased her outer lips. I mashed them. I caressed her clit and then pressed it flat. I ran it in circles all around her cunt and then increased the vibrations and she came again the moment it hit her clit! And I kept it there as her orgasm kept going and going. Her hips were jerking and her legs were twitching; she was getting louder and louder and her eyes actually rolled back in her head! It was amazing to be part of it.

At some point she began to grab at my hand and push it back off. "Enough! I can't take any more! Enough. Please!!" I eventually pulled Beverly off her entirely and let the body sensations continue to happen all by themselves until they stopped.

"You know I'm not done, don't you?" I asked.

"I had a feeling" she said, "but I don't know how much more I can take."

"Well, I think we need to find out, frankly. I'm ready when you are! Here, first let's make sure you aren't dehydrated" and I gave her a bottle of Gatorade. I took the time to grab some for myself as well, then had her close her eyes and lie back. She didn't need much convincing.

"I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this" I said. "Every time you come I get totally energized. I'm also dripping wet and extremely turned on by it all, in case you were wondering."

"It crossed my mind, but then you made me come again and it didn't matter!" We both laughed.

"Okay, keep your eyes closed, because here we go again." I adjusted her position, moving her around on the bed so her butt was close to the edge. Then I had her pull her knees up and spread her legs. It's an extremely vulnerable position, so I took my time. Once she was settled, I spread more lotion down her crack so it would run over her ass hole. And then immediately began to massage her ass cheeks. I remembered my intention, and took the butt plug I had set aside and put it under my arm to warm it up.

After her ass cheeks were warmed up and well oiled, I spread them and began working in the crack. Lightly at first, trying to find places that don't normally get touched, and gradually working toward her rosy ring.

"Are you going to play with my asshole or just tease me unmercifully" she asked.

"All things come to those who wait to come." I giggled. "Or something like that. Now hush and surrender, okay?" But at that point, it was time to get to her tight little hole anyway, so I started to relax the flesh around it, and then I began to touch the crinkled flesh. With a little more oil applied, I finally worked a finger into her and began to apply pressure to every inch of that ring to make it loosen and expand. Pretty soon I had that finger deep within her, and then added another. More oil, and now there were three fingers slipping an sliding in and out of her ass as she moaned and gasped. It was time.

I set the butt plug on the table, and with my free hand made sure to coat it with more lubrication, then I picked it up as I withdrew my fingers. "Spread your cheeks for me" I commanded, "and relax your asshole." She reached back and did exactly what I has asked for. At that point I pressed the tip of the well-greased plug into her and guided it in without any resistance.

"Oh. My. God. That's amazing! I love how it feels!" she said, in between deep breaths. "You are so wicked! I can't wait to find out what's next! Do me, woman!"

I grinned. I was enjoying this no end -- especially thinking that at some point she'd want to return the attention and probably want to get even more inventive. Or at least I hoped she'd get competitive about it. Either way, between anticipation and just plain digging the power I was now wielding, I was as close to an orgasm as I had ever been without any sort of stimulation. It was as if I was living a wet dream!

"Turn over and keep your legs spread. Now I can get to the fun part!" I ordered, although it sounded like a voice from a sex call -- all husky. I guess it might as well have been, right?

With a little effort she flipped, spreading her legs and revealing her pussy glistening with juice. Some was probably from the baby oil I'd poured on her ass -- but clearly some was from inside. I was so tempted to plant my face in her cunt and go to town, but I maintained my composure -- somewhat -- and restrained myself. "Keep your eyes closed" I ordered, "and get ready for the time of your life."

With that I reached into the drawer of my night stand and pulled out my Jeff Stryker dildo. There are plenty of realistic silicon toys on the market, but that was the first that appealed to me, so it's my personal favorite. Molded from his big cock, it was thick and meaty and life like. Nine inches of pussy pleasing power. Without any pause I pushed the head between her lower lips and pressed it deep into her until the artificial balls met the base of the plug in her butt, and sat back to watch her reaction -- it was priceless!

I'd stuffed myself before. Heck, I'd had all holes filled simultaneously more than a few times with the real deal -- living, pulsing cocks of different sizes -- but I usually didn't come just from insertion! Charlotte, on the other hand, was coming like crazy! She began to squirt and I was covered by her juices! I watched her eyes roll back in her head, heard her gasping and shrieking, and saw her entire body twitch and jerk, almost as if she were having a seizure -- albeit, an extremely enjoyable one! I kept the dildo pressed into her, let the shape of the butt plug keep it in her ass, and I reached for my Hitachi. I set it on low speed, flicked it on and applied it to her clit -- it made the orgasm storm she had been in into a veritable hurricane.

She screamed. She shrieked. Her body bounced up and down. She began to talk in tongues. Tears spilled out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

"No! Don't! Stop! No!" she yelled. I turned off the Hitachi and her eyes flew open.

"What did you do?"

"You said stop": I replied.

"I said DON'T STOP! Please, don't stop! I may pass out, but my God it's like you're turning me inside out and mixing up my guts and I don't know what else except if you don't get me back into that I will never forgive you!"

And with that, I tuned the Hitachi back on -- and increased the speed! For the next period of time (it could have been five minutes, or fifteen -- I lost track) I kept the pressure on her clit and watched in awe as she orgasmed with every fiber of her body, until finally she begged me to stop.

"There's another speed level left, are you sure?" I asked. "It can get better -- if you want."

"Oh, I want -- I just can't take it! If you don't mind, can I just lie here and sit in my body? I can feel every piece of it -- every hair on my head. Hell, my nails are throbbing! I just want to savor this. It's incredible."

Reaching into my stuff, I opened a bottle of aspirin and shook out two, then opened another Gatorade. "Take these, and drink this, and I will let you be." I said. "Trust me."

She did as asked, and I sat back in the nearest arm chair and just looked at her. She seemed radiant somehow. Sweaty, flushed, completely relaxed, humming gently. And I did that! I let myself congratulate myself. I spread my legs and began to play with my clit, just slowly stroking it. I wasn't trying to make myself come, I was glorying in my sexual power. Does that make any sense?

"Maria, I hate to interrupt, but could you help me?" I came back to reality to see Charlotte's head lifted.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I think I need you to unplug my holes. I don't have the strength! But I can wait until you finish, if you want."

"No need. There's nothing to finish -- I was just enjoying my power." I got up and moved to her side. I took the base of the dildo and slid it out from inside her. It came out with a pop. "I need you to turn over so I can get the butt plug. Can you do that?"

"I'll try. I think I can get my body to cooperate at least that much." She managed to roll over and shortly after that I had a butt plug and a dildo in need of cleaning. I took them into that bathroom and left them in a sink full of hot water. They'd get a real cleaning later. When I got back, Charlotte had managed to get off the bed and was now sitting in the chair. She looked amazing -- her hair was disheveled, her boobs seemed incredibly full, and like I said before, she glowed.

"You know there's no way I can return the favor right now. Or in the near future, for that matter. I could barely make it over here to this chair!" We both laughed.

"That's fine. You know, in a past life, I think I may have been a geisha. Or a kept woman, or something like that. You know, someone whose entire life was about deriving my own pleasure from bringing pleasure to others. I don't think we have a term nowadays to accurately describe it. All I know is that pushing your limits and seeing you come out the other side has been awesome. I'm fucking proud of myself -- like never before. So I guess I can ask you -- does anything like this happen at your parties? Or is it strictly hetero swapping? Because that would be cool, but I'm really a lot kinkier by nature. As you can tell.

"Not to worry. We've had ladies nights where the only sex was amongst the women attending; every women who attends has been gang banged at least once, and almost every guy is fine with other dicks."

'It sounds wonderful! Is there anything we need to do before we show up?"

"It will be here, rain or shine. Here's hoping it's shine, since that means we have the hot tub and the pool available. Dress is optional. While everyone will come with fresh test results (it's a rule), if you feel the need for condoms, bring along a supply in case we run out.": Then she pulled out a business card and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked. "And since I already know it's a business card, you can skip the obvious and give me details, okay?"

"That's Alvin Cale's clinic. He and his wife Terry specialize in STD testing with rapid results -- and they are also part of the crew. Call and tell them you and Johnny need testing to be admitted to our party, and they'll set you guys up as close to the date as possible in order to have results in time. Heck, they've been known to bring them along if time's tight. Meanwhile, are you sure you don't need to get off?"

"Relax, Char, I'll be fine. If I can't wait for Johnny to get home, I'll pull out the Sybian and enjoy myself. Meanwhile, what can you tell me about what to expect?"

"Well, I'm torn. On the one hand, there's lots I can say, but on the other hand, I think you are better off discovering all the folks there and what they are up to when it happens. Makes it more exciting. Unless you've got specific questions..."

"I do. Does anyone get jealous? Or weird? If I show off, will that be a problem?"

"What do you mean, show off?"

"I love an audience. I enjoy having men and women watch as I suck cock -- I love surprising people with how much I can swallow, for instance. And I have three holes that I love to fill with cock -- one at a time or even all at once. Like that."

"You'll fit in fine, believe me. I will introduce you and Tom will introduce Johnny and then things will flow from that point on. You guys can stay over if you like -- in case you indulge in any sort of experience-altering comestibles. Let me know if you'll bring your certs or if Alvin will be bringing them. When you arrive, if it's nice out come to the back first and come in. We'll mark things like proper closets for clothing, etc. Bring what you guys like to drink, and bring cash to put in the kitty to buy food. Do you cook?"

"I bake. I'll be busy with that and bring stuff. Will that work?"

"Perfect! Of course, it might wind up being eaten off people, but that's not a problem, right?

We both laughed. I got home and began to go through my recipes, planning things and otherwise waiting very impatiently for Johnny to get home. When I heard the door open, I dropped my sundress to the floor, stepped out of it and headed towards the front of the house, naked and ready.

"Johnny, get naked and come with me. We got invited to the swing group party this weekend and I want to practice!" And we spent the rest of that night in bed. First, I told him all about my afternoon with Charlotte. He got hard, and I got wet, and he fucked me sideways and silly for over an hour before I couldn't take any more! Between all the contractions from orgasms and my pussy drying out, I literally couldn't take any more. And since Johnny hadn't come yet, I practiced my deep throat skills on him until he came down my throat.

In the afterglow, we speculated on what might happen. More importantly, we checked in with each other to make sure we were both completely fine with whatever might go down. Johnny was the one who suggested that I take on all the guys so he could watch. He didn't need to twist my arm, since we both knew I wanted that. I once again knew I was blessed to have him as my partner. And so began our journey into the world of swinging -- a multi-year adventure that was a vital part of our marriage. I expect I have a few stories from those days left to tell. Perhaps I ought to review my video collection...

Damn, for the first time in a very long time -- like ever since he passed away, as a matter of fact -- I almost feel like having sex again. That surprises me. A lot. After five years of abstinence following his death, maybe it's time. And, to be honest, I have my doubts. He was magic. I wonder if I'll forever be comparing everyone to him. I guess it's time to find out, though, isn't it? I suppose, then, that for those of you who read my tales, you might have something to look forward to, now, won't you? I'll be continuing this at some point soon. For now, though, I think I want to watch some home movies and see if that leads to anything. Till next time!

12