A Wife and her Anklet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you tell him you didn't want that?"

"It felt good... so I let him carry on."

"Ride me, Gem. Ride my cock and tell me how Darren took my wife's anal virginity."

"You're not angry with me?"

My wife knew full damn well I wasn't angry, as she held her tits and started moving again. I reckoned she was only seeking validation for allowing her 'lover' to push her own boundaries.

"No I'm not angry. As long as you consented, but I will expect you to consent to me taking your arse next time we have sex."

"I'll look forward to it." Gemma smiled and started grinding her cunt down onto me.

"How did it feel taking a cock in your arse?" I hissed.

"I had my eyes closed, just concentrating on the sensations in my arse as he fingered it with lots of lube. I was grimacing with anticipation and he told me to relax."

"Didn't you tell him you'd never taken a cock in your arse before?"

"No, but I think he knew when he started pressing his cock into me. I started wincing at the pain but he kept telling me to relax, and reassuring me he wouldn't hurt me."

"Oh fuck! I should have been there. I would have loved to see you take that thick cock in your tight arse. How did it feel?"

"It was different. It was weirdly painful and pleasurable at the same time. My mind was telling me this wasn't right, but my body was willing for me to experience it. Before I knew it... a few gasps of pain... I was then gasping for breath... he was inside me.

Darren had squeezed his fat cock into your wife's arse."

"Ahhhh! You dirty girl!" I groaned.

"It quickly felt good... really good. I felt full... a different kind of full."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, on the edge of shooting my load. "My hotwife got fucked up the arse! And I missed the whole damn thing!"

Gemma giggled and started bouncing on my cock. She put her hands on my chest and let her big tits hang over my face. Teasing close to my mouth to suck on them, but not quite close enough.

"My arse felt so stuffed I had to reach under my body and rub my clit. I needed to cum. As soon as I started rubbing myself I started screaming. It was an intense orgasm."

"Did he cum in your arse?"

"After I came he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. His face was contorted. He looked so determined and dominant. Darren told me to watch us in the mirror."

"I bet you looked so fucking hot and slutty!"

"My tits were swinging violently. He was fucking my arse hard and deep. He asked me if I'd ever been taken up the arse before... he knew... he knew this was my first time."

"How did he know?"

"Intuition I guess. I confessed I hadn't and he beamed so proud of himself."

"I bet he fucking did! I'm gonna cum, Gem!"

"That's what he said when he knew it was my first time doing anal."

"He shot his load in your arse. Fuck!"

"Yes. He told me he was going to be the first guy to fill my arse with cum."

"I'm gonna cum... fuck... here it comes!"

As my load left my balls and travelled up my shaft, my wife told me how Darren, this stranger, yanked on her hair in front of his mirror, watching her big swinging tits, as he filled her rectum with thick cum. I was so deep in my mind, visualising the scene being described that I didn't even notice my wife was climaxing with me.

Collapsed on top of me for a few minutes, we panted together until our breathing had recovered. My wife then freed my wrists and we cuddled on the bed. Gemma still had on her heels and the anklet of course, and her dress was bunched around her waist.

"What happened this morning?"

Gemma snuggled into me. She needed to feel secure. It was one of those clingy hugs. I told her everything was fine. I would never judge her. She was doing, and had done, what we both wanted. In truth, I did feel a cocktail of emotions, but I needed to hear it all.

Taking my spent cock in her hand, my wife softly massaged it and told me what happened only a couple of hours earlier. My cock gradually hardened as I listened to her words.

"I didn't like waking up in his bed. I needed you. If I... if we... ever do this again, then I want to make sure I wake up with you. I felt guilty not having you beside me when I woke up."

"You have nothing to feel guilty about, Gem, but I know what you mean. I had a hole in my heart when I woke up to find you not beside me. I knew you wouldn't be there, but it's the first time in our marriage..."

"I know. I felt the same."

"So how did you end up fucking him again? I'm not angry."

"I know you're not. When I woke up he was already awake, holding me in his arms. He smiled, and I smiled back, but his smile didn't seem so sexy. I was genuinely missing you."

"But?"

"He started kissing my neck while he softly caressed my breasts." I knew my wife was no longer horny when she started speaking with dignity. "I kind of felt awkward denying him after everything we'd done... so..."

"You let him have sex with you... even though you didn't want to?"

"No, it wasn't like that. He did gradually turn me on before he climbed on top of me and... made love to me."

"Did it feel like you were making love?"

"Yes. He was soft and gentle. It felt good. I'm sorry but I had to let you go from my mind because I was feeling so guilty at this point."

I squeezed my wife tightly and told her it was ok. I loved her and nothing was ever going to change that fact. Gemma thanked and kissed me, then continued.

"He made love to me slowly for about twenty minutes. We didn't change positions. I did climax before... he..."

"Came inside you?"

"Yes. He had his arms under my body. His hands were on my shoulders and my legs wrapped around his waist. I was meeting his gentle, deep thrusts as he groaned into my ear. He told me I was amazing as he came inside me."

With that sexy revelation, I shot my load in my wife's hand. It wasn't much, but the sensations were just as intense. After Gemma showered, she slept for an hour and I brought her brunch in bed. It was midday by now.

Sat on the bed, we talked about the aftermath and agreed I would be present in future, but my wife surprised me once again.

"I've been thinking about something Darren said to me before I left to come home."

"He wants us both to meet him?"

"Maybe, but he didn't say that. He suggested we should join a swingers website so we could meet other swingers. We could set up proper meets with guys."

"I've thought the same thing."

"What do you think? Darren warned me that I could end up in the clutches of the wrong man if I continued to flaunt my hotwife status when I'm not with you."

"He's right. If Darren had turned out to be an arsehole, no pun intended, you could have been badly hurt... or worse." That was a sobering thought for us both.

The question now, was did we want to become a fully-fledged hotwife-cuckold couple?