A Wife Taken In Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy was big! I mean tall and huge like a boxer or professional football player. Now, all that was left was a red pair of boxer shorts and she left those on for now. Randy reached out and helped my wife slip her dress over her head as she stepped out of her heels. She was stunning standing there in the dim light. Randy put his big hands around my wife and grabbed a hold of the bra clasp and it fell to the floor. Cindy stood there in only her thong. She must have removed the panty hose in the front room. Randy just sat on the bed and pulled my wife on top of him as he laid back kissing along the way while his hands moved to cup her nice little round ass.

Cindy turning toward me..."little cocky would you like to move the chair next to the bed so you can see everything," I did just that moving the chair right next to them on the bed. "Bob, I'm going to have you help me with your little wife here in a few minutes, I'll tell you when." I couldn't believe this guy was actually giving me an order to help him fuck my wife.

"Get up and move real close Bob... I want you to see every detail I'm doing to your wife." I stood up and waited for the next move. Cindy got up again and pulled her lovers shorts off...MY GOD...What did this guy have between his legs! His Cock was the thickest cock I had ever seen in my life. I've watched many X-rated films before and never seen anything like it. Randy was dark, the head of his cock looked massive. I actually turned around to the door to try and get a comparison to the door knob it was that huge.

His testicles were large and I wondered how much this guy could cum. Than it hit me. Cindy was not on the pill and could get pregnant. I had to warn her. I leaned over and whispered to her. Cindy what about a condom? You might get... Cindy answered back, don't worry cocky I went on the pill over a week ago.

Cindy had been planning this for sometime, since I had a vasectomy after the two girls, we figured there was no reason for her to stay on the pills any longer. Cindy moved back up over Randy and grabbed his cock with both of her hands. She had both hands cupped around its base and smiled back at me as she lowered her head to lick the head into her mouth. I reached out to rub my wife's ass as it swayed back and forth in front of my face.

Randy said, "I'm going to enjoy fucking that tight pussy of your wife's Bob...I'm gonna stretch her out good and let her know what a real man feels like inside. Get on your knee's Bob and stay close and watch." I did just that as Cindy took his cock head inside her mouth. He was so large she couldn't get much more than the head inside and I wondered how in the world she was going to get that monster inside her. Cindy kept up the work, licking the head and sides and going down and sucking on his testicles like she was eating ice cream. I couldn't help myself but to run my hand up to her crotch and found out her pussy was wet and I mean wet.

I sat back down on the chair and my wife turned her back to him. Still on my knees in front of her, she asked me for my help. "Good little husband," she teased, "I want you to hold my thong away from my pussy. I want you to guide his large cock into me as I sit down fucking his cock into my pussy, you understand little cocky." Yes, dear was all I could say. We did just as she described. She raised her ass and sat back onto his cock as I held it's large shaft. She moaned loudly as his cock penetrated her. I held his cock tight until her pussy lips came to rest on my fist and then she told me to move away so she could have to rest of his large cock.

As she bottomed out, his cock deep inside my wife's belly, Cindy asked me, "is this what you want to see? see me fucking his large cock? Oh, Bob he feels so good, much better than you ever felt. He's in me deep baby, I can feel his cock head in my womb honey, I've never felt that with you."

I laughed at her comment and she laughed also. She was his now, Randy had taken my wife. Randy kept fucking her as he leaned up and took her tits in his mouth. He was leaving bit marks around her nipples. She was moving in his hands, her little ass was rotating as he kept driving his huge cock up inside my wife.

"I can feel him swelling honey, he's going to shoot his cum in me baby, what should I do? Should he pull out or just cum inside me, tell us what you want, hurry!"

I then said, "go ahead Randy, do what it is you want," like I could really stop this. "Fire it deep so that Bob have to work extra hard to suck it all out of me, I mean that's why your here isn't it." My wife spoke up, "you heard him lover, put it way up inside me." They laughed as she started her orgasm. "Now lover, cum with me," Cindy kept pushing her ass down to meet his upward strokes. "Your fucking me, your fucking Bob's wife, cum in me, shoot your fuck in me." She closed her eyes and screamed through her own cum. She shook wildly as she put woman cum all over his large thrusting shaft.

I sat quietly and masturbated to the scene that was playing itself out in front of me. Randy announced his orgasm with a low moan and emptied the contents of his sperm filled ball sack deep into my sexy wife's gyrating body. Four contractions, I counted at least four contractions of his balls as he shot his cum into her wet sloppy pussy. She smiled and kissed him as all movement between them had stopped.

Slowly, she started rotating her hips and mashing her pussy against the base of his sex, extracting all of his precious sperm out of his shaft and into her womanhood. She rose up until the softening head of his cock was the only part left inside her, causing the flood of sperm to be dammed up.

"Are you ready cuckold, ready to do your part," she teased. Shaking my head yes I moved into position. As I started at her pussy lips, she shifted slightly and his cock fell free of her entrance. As soon as that happened, my mouth covered her open sex and once again I was sucking cum from my wife's pussy. Still sitting in his lap with me between their legs eating cum, she said that this was only the beginning. "I will want more of this," she said to her new lover, "I like having a cum sucking husband and a big cocked lover to please me." They then laughed as she had contracted her pussy muscles pushing a large glob of cum into my mouth causing me to choke. I knew that this would be the position that I would be in often in the future. End of part one...

12