A Wife's Decision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I hope Irene appreciates the look. It suits you." She smiled, ran a hand through her hair, and waved. "Maybe I'll see you next week. I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday." She winked. "And maybe you can tell me how tonight went..." And walked away.

She was flirting with me! I could tell that, obviously. But I don't think she knew how weird it made me feel, setting me up with another girl, and then flirting with me and asking me to tell her about it. With some effort, I put the confusion out of my mind, picked out the wine and was on my way.

By the time I reached Irene's, I had regained my composure and I was so horny I couldn't stand it. I knocked, and as the door opened, I was totally unprepared for what I saw on the other side. Yesterday, I had seen Irene casually dressed (and naked), but that was nothing on what I saw today. She had on a bra and panties, dark green (which appeared to be her color), but the panties had been pulled to the side, showing the edge of her pussy. Her bra straps had slid down her shoulders.

"Um...I've been a little busy," she admitted. "Pussies don't fuck themselves. I have to put at least a little effort into it." She grinned at me. "I love that dress on you. I bet I love what's under it even more."

I shivered, and as I stepped inside (not waiting for an invitation), I kissed her deeply, my tongue plunging into her mouth greedily. She moaned into my mouth, even as my hand found her cunt. I pressed my palm against it, rubbing in slow circles. She ground back against me eagerly, mouth working hungrily against mine.

Breaking the kiss, I moved my mouth to nibble on her neck. "Oh!" she moaned, wrapping her arms around me, and pulling me down to her collar. I sucked on it lightly, but I had other ideas in mind. I pushed her down, first to sitting, then to laying on the carpet. I tugged her panties down to her ankles, fully exposing her bare pussy. Still fully clothed, I pressed my mouth against her, licking from the top to the bottom of her cunt, trailing my tongue along her, teasing.

"I've had to wait an extra hour," she reminded me.

"Too bad," I said, slowly building the pressure I was putting on her lips. "But, I guess I can't be too cruel..." I said, before sucking gently, but firmly on her hard clit. My lips wrapped around it, my tongue pressed against it in slow strokes, building in speed, until her hips began to buck.

"Yessss....there...there," she panted, her body beginning to shake as she came. I could taste her sticky, sweet juices beginning to flow stronger, and I lapped them up hungrily. I'm sure I smeared my makeup, but I didn't care. I needed this.

After a minute or so, her climax came to an end. She stayed on the floor, eyes half-shut, with a smile on her face. "Mmm...I liked that," she said, stroking my head where it lay against her thigh.

I blushed. "So, um...who's the slut now?" I said, laughing. "It's a tough call – girl in just underwear or woman who eats pussy fully clothed."

"You, absolutely you," she murmured, laughing. "I'll return the favor, I promise."

"Now?" I asked. "I can't stand how horny I am. I need to cum so badly, so much. Make me cum, please."

"What did you just say?"

"Please, make me cum. Please."

She grinned at me. "Since you said the magic word." She rolled me off of her, onto my back and looked me over. "Delicious," she said, before rolling my dress up my thighs to expose my panties. "You won't need these," she said, before sliding my panties off. "Just relax," she said, before pressing her tongue directly against my throbbing clit.

That in itself was almost enough to make me cum. She must have known it, because she backed off almost immediately. "Damn Audrey, you must be all kinds of frustrated right now," she observed, before slowly trailing her tongue down my slit, darting the tip between my lips.

"Uh-huh," I managed to groan. "No teasing. No fair." My hands reached down, tugging her closer to my pussy. I was hooked on the feeling of her tongue on me, and had been from the very first moment she touched me the day before. I rocked my hips slowly, trying to drive her tongue against me, to press it right where I needed it.

My voice took on a pleading edge. "Just make me cum," I said, my legs spreading almost involuntarily to give her more room. "I need it, need it so fucking much." And I did. I needed to cum. I needed the satisfaction I could only get from Irene and her wonderful pussy licking. And she was being totally unfair, delaying my climax. Maybe I had been spoiled by the night before or by my time in the shower, but it seemed an eternity before she concentrated on my clit, lapping at it softly until I couldn't stand it. My orgasm came over me slowly, rolling across my body in gentle waves that built up to a wonderful, ecstatic release.

"I needed that," I admitted, panting. My panties lay crumpled by an ankle, taking any sense of modesty with them. "Like my new look?" I asked.

"Babe, I love it," she said, giving my mound a slow kiss, her nose bumping up against the soft, newly bared flesh. "I love seeing a lush, sexy woman not afraid to show a bald pussy to a slut like me. And you most certainly qualify."

I laughed. "Careful what you say. I'm not that old, I promise."

"Didn't say you were. Your body is stunning, just the way it is."

"Mmm...I'll accept that for now. And before I forget, I left the wine in the car. I...we have plenty to share."

"Only if I get to drink it off of you," she said, before sending me out the door, sans panties.

Two and more than a half bottles of wine later, we were both thoroughly drunk. Not sloppy, falling on your ass drunk – I had more sense than that – but pleasantly so. It was just past eight. In the interim, she had cum twice more. Once, I had taken the initiative and pinned her against the wall, grinding my bare leg into her pussy until it was slick with her juice. I had yet to see her cum so intensely, her face flushed as she screamed my name. The other had been good, old-fashioned (as if I had been doing it for years) pussy-licking with my face buried back in her cunt. After my first taste, it seemed I couldn't get enough. I had rarely tasted myself before, but I swore I couldn't taste anything like the musky, salty, sweet flavor Irene had.

"Buzz...buzz...your phone is ringing..." Irene said, laughing as she handed it to me. The called ID read Alex, the last person I wanted to talk to in the world. I was in no fit state, mentally or physically to talk to him, but I knew if I didn't, he'd just call back.

"Shut the fuck up," I said, laughing, kissing Irene deeply to take any sting away from my words. "It's my husband, you know, the guy who I don't want to fuck..." I kept laughing, before clumsily managing to pick up the phone.

"Hello," I said, in my best trying-to-be-sober voice. I had evidently lost the knack for it in the almost two decades since college, since Alex immediately realized I was faking it.

"Audrey? Are you drunk?"

"Absolutely not," I said, batting Irene away from my breasts, which had of course been stripped of their bra and dress over the past two hours. "Just got back from dinner. I went out. Had a margarita. Just the one."

"Right, whatever. With anyone I know?"

I blinked. I wasn't prepared to lie straight out, or drag Irene into a conversation. "Just a friend of a friend. A girl Jenny introduced me to, a few months back." It was stretching the truth at the least, but I was too drunk to care.

"Well, it looks like the forum starts at ten and is over by two. We should be ready to leave the campus by three, depending on if Jamie wants to take a tour. See you around five?"

"OK."

At this point, I had to push Irene off of me, as she had begun to slowly slide her index finger in and out of me, totally pulling my drunken attention away from my husband. It felt so good, but I needed to be able to focus.

"Anything else?"

"Nope."

"Love you, Audrey."

"Love you too." Again, it may have been sort of stretching the truth, but it wasn't an outright lie. Finally, I was able to hang up. Irene's finger was still working in and out of me, and since I hadn't cum since I walked in the door, my pussy was ready for it, dripping my juice onto her hand.

"Sorry you had to listen to that," I told her.

"We don't have to talk about it," she whispered, nibbling on my ear. "Unless you want to. But that can wait until later." Her finger moved faster and faster in my cunt, then was joined by another, pressing up into my g-spot.

"Right there! God, right there!" I said, feeling a powerful tightening in my pussy, my climax readying itself. Irene kept up her pumping and kept pressing against me, until I couldn't hold back. I came, hard, my hips bucking up before crashing back into the floor. We still hadn't made it to the bedroom yet.

Once I caught my breath, I came to the conclusion that the only way to deal with my husband problem was more wine. So Irene and I moved onto a third and a half bottle. We weren't doing so well at that point. It was only nine, and my body was awash with alcohol.

"Hey sexy," Irene said, kissing from my lips to my left breast, which she sucked on gently. "Let's play a game! Truth or dare. And no cheating! A dare is a dare!"

I was just drunk enough to say yes. The only time I remembered playing truth or dare in my youth, I had ended up thoroughly embarrassed and refused to follow through on my last dare, French kissing my best friend Sarah. If Sarah had seen me with Irene, she probably would have wondered what the fuck had changed in my life. "You first," I said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" she said, batting her eyelashes at me. "And remember, I have to do it!"

"Anyone would think you're just in this for the slutty parts," I said, before pausing a moment to think of something appropriate to the situation. "Your dare is...taking a photo of your pussy and texting it to me."

"Naughty! But you have to set it as my caller ID."

"Of course I will," I said. Taking her phone, she snapped a quick picture of her pussy, fingers spreading her lips for me to get a really good look at her. I waited a moment, and my phone buzzed again. It didn't take long for me to set it not just as her caller ID, but as my background (at least until my husband got home and needed to see my phone for something).

"Your turn," Irene said. "Truth or dare!"

"Um...truth," I said, remembering how spectacularly dares could go wrong.

"Oooo! Let's see...any question I want...Are you glad you met me?"

"That's easy. Of course I am! You're sexy as fuck, Irene. I love your kisses and your breasts, and your sweet pussy. Next! Truth or dare!"

"Well, I choose truth this time."

"Um...what was the best part about being my first woman?"

"How shy you were. I mean, you came over looking sexy as fuck, craving a girl's tongue on your pussy, and craving your tongue on a pussy too, but you were so shy about it. Like I was going to just turn you away at the door. I mean, I know you're...um...older than I am, but you seemed just like a girl after prom. Fighting your urges, but ready to give in at the slightest prompting."

I blushed a deep red. "Yeah, that's true. I think that's exactly how I felt." I took a drink of wine. "Dare," I said, turning an even deeper red.

"Just remember, you have to do whatever it is. Now let me think...ooo...you have to spread your ass, so I can get a good look at all of you."

While it sounded simple, it really wasn't for me. I've always had a little bit of a hang-up about my butt. It was never the shape I wanted, too flat (like my chest) before I had Jamie and not quite round afterwards. And forget about touching my asshole. My husband and I had tried to explore that, but I was too nervous, even when I was seriously relaxed. "Here goes nothing," I said, and leaned forward onto my chest, hands slipping back to show her my ass.

"Sexy as can be," she said, taking her time to appreciate it. She stroked the top of my thigh slowly. "I really like it," she said after a moment more stroking. "I want a dare this time," she said, taking a little bit more wine for herself, staying just on the edge of true drunkenness.

I didn't have to think on this one. "You have to kiss my asshole. I promise it's clean." I was drunk as could be, otherwise I never would have considered letting her do that.

She leaned forward, tottering as she did. Her lips touched it briefly, and I thought she was done. She had fulfilled the terms of my dare, but all of a sudden, I got a much more forceful kiss, tongue pressing at the tight ring of muscle. "Oh!" I exclaimed, turned on even more by the thought of this young slut (which is honestly how I thought of Irene) licking my asshole. It was like warm, wet velvet running across my most intimate areas, and I loved it.

"Truth," I said, once I had caught my breath.

"Why don't you tell Amber how much you like her?"

I blinked. I didn't know Irene knew that much about Amber. I mean, I knew they had done some things, but not what or when. And I had no idea that Irene had that much insight into my thinking.

"It's kind of rude, I mean, for me to discuss another girl I want when you just licked my asshole."

"Oh, don't worry about it. You can fuck me and still lust after that sexy pixie of a girl. In fact, I hope you can fuck both of us. Maybe not at the same time. That could get awkward between friends. But maybe on the same night."

At the very least, her candor surprised me. "I have no idea what she thinks of me. She probably thinks I'm some bored housewife – which while true – isn't everything."

"Dare."

Irene's rapid change of subject threw me for a moment, but I came up with a hell of a dare. "You have to pour the rest of that wine on my pussy, drink what you can, and then make me cum without using your tongue or your hands." I had had enough of playing games for a little while, and wanted the bliss that came with Irene's body against mine.

Her way of solving the dare was most inventive. After drinking the wine from my cunt, she grabbed the empty bottle and slid the tip inside me. I gasped, not expecting it. "Like this, slut," she said, her voice turning hard and dominant. "Does the little slut need to get fucked? Will she fuck a bottle?"

I groaned. Irene had just pushed me mentally over the edge. In my mind, I had just cum three times from her words alone. "Yes," I whimpered, letting her slide the bottle in and out of me. "This little slut needs to get fucked." She smiled at me, before beginning to truly fuck me. She didn't go very deep, not wanting to hurt me, but her strokes were hard and even, and before long, I was rubbing my clit hard. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I whined. After only maybe a minute more, I was cumming, juices running down the bottle and onto her hand.

"Good girl," she said approvingly, before moving to give me a deep kiss.

I'd like to say that at this point we stayed up until morning, fucking and being fucked, but we were exhausted. We lay on the floor for a while, talking about nothing important, before staggering to her bed. Almost immediately, we both fell asleep.

12