A Wife's Secret Becomes an Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert smiled as he recalled how things evolved, but the plane was arriving in Jamaica and so thoughts of Angel had to be filed away again in his memory.

++++++++

Susan and Roxy took some time to recover from the erotic session with Robert.

Then they showered together, lovingly pampering each other until their bodies glowed. Then they 'did' each other's hair.

Both girls were ravenous and looked forward to a quiet night after a bar-b-que dinner and a bottle of a particularly nice Burgundy. They chatted about the vigorous fucking they had enjoyed and sat out on the deck just relaxing being caressed by the warm breeze off the ocean.

Neville and his teen buddies were planning their approach.

Ever since Neville had sampled the magnificent pleasure of having sex with Susan, he had wanted to organize a few pals to help him fulfill her wish to have multiple lovers at once.

His friends didn't believe him.

The idea would make Neville a hero with his four pals whom he trusted. But he had to make it happen somehow or he would be mocked for all time.

Thus he watched Robert's departure with extreme pleasure. There were five teen boys and two willing white women and a beach house with two bedrooms - it was an opportunity not to be missed. However, for two of his pals, it would be their first sex ever. They would be losing their virginity and could be terribly embarrassed, so Neville coached them, encouraged them, and talked dirty to them so they would understand what to do when it was their turn and to watch him and the others who would go first.

They couldn't just barge in on the older women, though, and he was conflicted on how to make it happen.

++++++++

Mark picked up Trish in his new convertible and was pleased that she had picked a 'hip' spot to enjoy dinner. They sat up at a central horseshoe bar and his only concern was whether the bartenders would think he was there with his daughter.

Nobody even bothered to look at him and she had clearly spent a lot of time on her makeup, hair, and nails and looked comfortably over the drinking age.

In fact, she looked stunning and other men at the bar much younger than Mark watched her every move.

It was clearly a pick-up spot.

"So, what is your beautiful wife up to in the Caribbean, that would cause you to call me?" She was direct but laughed happily with the thought of 'fucking with his head' as she and her girlfriends all called it.

"Has she let Roxy convince her to try fucking black guys?"

She turned and looked deeply into his eyes, and laid her hand on his pink chinos just above his knee.

Mark strained to hear her questions, the music was loud and the atmosphere raucous.

"I, well, I assume so as she has told me she went on a date with the twenty-year-old guy whose father owns the place they are renting.

He paused.

"Actually, that's not true, I paid their rental." He blushed at the obvious inference that he had approved the whole thing, and was immediately caught off guard. Any pretense that she was not aware, any edge that he might have had for her pity, was out the door.

Trish was now in control.

"Has she sent you pictures of him?"

"Yes," he mumbled, "She participated in an ad campaign for a nightclub re-opening."

He wanted to talk about Trish, her experiences, her age, yes, he must have proof she was old enough. But before he could even finish a sentence, Trish was bombarding him again.

"Were the pictures of them together? Did she keep her wedding rings on? Tell me, I want to know!"

"Yes, I mean...I think so, it was very suggestive, well perhaps not 'very' but quite suggestive in a friendly manner between a black man and another man's white wife."

"Did it make you hard?" Trish insisted her hand now halfway up his thigh, he noticed for the first time her long, expensive fake fingernails, and wondered if he should compliment her on them.

He looked away trying to get the half-naked college-age bartender to refill his wine glass. He managed to do so and they ordered their meal.

Jesus, he thought. this place is brimming with sexual activity.

"Mark, are you avoiding my questions?

"Did seeing your beautiful wife on a handsome black man's arm 3,000 miles away make your cock hard?"

He was mortified.

"I'm sorry.

"I should never have...

"Yes! It did make me hard and yes, I jacked off at the sight.

"The vid..."

He caught himself, but too late...

Trish nearly yelled over the din in the bar.

"Susan sent you a video of her fucking Robert? Are you fucking serious? That is the hottest thing ever! I want to fucking see it!"

Her hand was squeezing his leg an inch from his cock. It was hard, he was hard again and it seemed everyone within shouting distance now knew his white, gorgeous wife was fucking at least one Black guy years younger than her, and he was being interrogated by a woman barely out of her teens if she was at all!

Mark had lost complete control of the evening.

In fact, he realized he really never had control, he was being manipulated by a sexy 19-year-old who clearly had far more sexual experience than he did, a mid-thirties executive, for Pete's sake. He wanted to leave, but she would not hear of it. She put her hand on his cock and squeezed it and leaned in close so she whispered in his ear; "If you take me back and let me watch the video of your wife getting Black-fucked I will let you fuck me and I will suck your cock and swallow your cum."

He flushed with embarrassment.

It seemed every man in the hip restaurant, and many of the other women would fuck his date, she looked so hot, and he knew that were he to leave she would have no trouble sleeping with another guy.

Her mouth was back, her tongue entered, and swirled inside his ear:

"Well?

"Answer me, or I will just go sit at the bar like I have done many times and wait for a nice older guy to go with!

"Maybe a Black guy, they have such great big cocks."

He stammered:

"Yes, yes, I will show it to you, I will do anything, just don't tell my wife.."

12