A Wife's Secret Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even that mere thought made them thicken again like twin matching peaks longing for attention.

She looked over Robert's shoulder at another white woman who was with two Black men in the water only about twenty yards from them. One man was kissing her and the other was holding her from behind and his hands were busy underwater exploring her gorgeous body. The way she was loudly moaning would lead one to believe that his target had been achieved.

Goodness thought Susan, both men were making out with the white wife at the same time, their black hands all over her while she was clearly loving their attention. Watching their erotic encounter made her pussy throb with excitement.

Robert followed her gaze.

He explained that it was a common sight to see action like that there all the time.

"Perhaps I should get out of the water and let those two other guys come in and play with you?"

He smiled mischievously.

She blushed yet again and replied:

"Don't you dare... you naughty boy!"

As she said that she put her arms up around his neck and murmured:

"You have my permission to kiss me."

Her eyes closed as his mouth descended and her mouth opened. It was now her decision, her husband was far away, and what was the harm in kissing her new friend?

As he held her, his hands explored her nearly naked back and he longed to caress her fabulous breasts, but still, he waited. Be patient he thought. He felt his big cock pressed against her and growing in excitement.

So had she.

They hugged, both quietly enjoying their intimacy.

Just then a bigger wave crested right at them and they both stumbled and were partly knocked over by its power.

Susan checked her hair, and with both hands high on her head, her breasts stood out firm and full, barely covered to the delight of a passing couple.

She told Robert to keep an eye on her as she needed to catch her breath.

The couple paused on their walk, the man literally undressing her with his eyes and his partner grinning happily.

Susan sat on the beach and brought her knees up to her chest.

The couple introduced themselves and said they were renting also and offered to entertain Susan for a drink 'anytime.'

She politely declined with 'perhaps another time.'

Robert joined her.

Perhaps reading her mind he pointed out a white older man halfway up the beach in his chair, supposedly reading. Robert said he was likely the husband of the woman in the surf with the two black guys and he got turned on watching his wife with black men. It happened all the time that rich older white guys who can't satisfy much younger wives look to the natives to take care of it for them.

"Take care of what for them?" She blurted out.

He smiled.

"Perhaps I should have said 'fuck their wives while they watch and masturbate themselves.'" He laughed uproariously.

.

"Do you think your husband would like to watch you in bed with me?" he said matter of factly.

Susan was astounded, totally speechless - where did that come from?

However, her body didn't follow what was right and proper as she was as sexually aroused as she ever had been in her life. The whole ease with the way the black men propositioned women on the beach amazed her.

She decided to ignore the question.

Susan had had enough of the water and watching the couples making out around them. Her body was screaming at her to get him alone.

She had forgotten about her husband for now - her sexual fantasy with a real black man was coming true. She had forgotten about Roxy, she wanted Robert.

"Let's go get something to drink." She smiled.

"You can continue to educate me on the wonderful customs of your country."

He lifted her up onto his shoulders with ease.

The other men on the beach could only stare in awe.

Robert borrowed her phone and asked one of the bystanders to take their picture,

++++++++

Roxy asked Sam, the driver to wait, thinking it would just be a few minutes to pick up the keys to her rental. Flushed with sexual excitement she hoped Sam might want to finish what he started and bring her to orgasm. Recently divorced, she wanted to celebrate her newfound freedom and party with well-hung younger men. That the cab driver was older and not particularly good-looking didn't matter, he had a big cock and seemed virile and aggressively interested in her. He could also be useful in taking both her and Sue to clubs to meet men. It was always wise to get a local cabbie who knew the ins and out of the community.

Roxy was more than happy to repay them with sexual favors.

In particular, she loved sucking cock.

She needed sexual relief and knew he was more than capable of giving it to her.

They drove down a long lane and she had no idea where she was. There were cars on both sides pulled off the road into the woods, and Sam pointed out there was a note on the door, probably for her from the owner Malcolm, 'a big guy who always wears a crisp white shirt.'

He explained there was no need for him to wait, as they will drive her back after, or maybe take you back in their boat.

Roxy gathered her purse, kissed him and thanked him, and went to the door which was ajar. She read the note. 'Come in' it said.

She briefly wondered what Sam meant by 'after' but didn't have time to think as a loud steel band began to play and she walked into a party with dozens of people drinking, eating, and laughing throughout the house and spilling out onto the beach.

Big balloons read 'Congratulations.'

It was party time, obviously.

There was a smattering of white women and all the rest of the partiers were black.

Some of the women seemed a bit tipsy and were draped over their partners while attempting to dance while black hands were exploring and black cocks grinding into white flesh wherever she looked.

Fuck, she thought. Susan can wait, I need some rum and some loving.

Malcolm's wife Victoria introduced herself to Roxy. She was a stunning black woman who told her Malcolm was always surrounded by women and for her to relax and enjoy herself as everything works at a slower pace in the West Indies.

A rum punch appeared and was given to her, followed shortly by another.

Two handsome young black men introduced themselves to Roxy, who suddenly wished she had a nicer, sexier, name. Both men offered to take her on a tour of the property, and that they would end up in the upstairs bedrooms of the mansion.

She went along.

Why not? She was thrilled.

++++++++

Susan sat on Robert's shoulders as they crossed the wide expanse of sand back to the beach house. She was acutely aware of black men smiling at her, approaching them in the dwindling last hour of sunshine in the late afternoon.

She shivered with the knowledge that if Robert was not there she might not know what to do.

But then she flushed in anticipation, what if two or even three of the horny black men took her someplace and had their way with her? She felt herself get wet.

She went inside to shower, Robert used the handy outside one.

What a great idea, she thought as she had not even seen one like that before.

Emerging from the shower she stared at her breasts in the mirror. Her nipples were aroused and thickened standing straight out seemingly on attention. She could not stop thinking about the fun afternoon she had flirting, kissing, and touching Robert in the swirling surf. Her mind wandered back to watching the white wife with the two black men and how Robert had not seemed fazed at all by the sexual activity in public. No big deal he had said more than once but Susan could not take her eyes off of the woman and her husband watching her.

What would Mark have done or thought?

Would that turn him on to watch his gorgeous wife being fucked by a black man?

Susan blushed.

It was the first time in ages she had even thought of her husband!

When she emerged from the master bedroom, Robert had his back to her making rum punches at the well-equipped bar.

His back rippled with muscles, his white shorts barely containing his massive thighs and tight rear end. He hadn't bothered to put on a shirt, his long still wet dreadlocks hung limply over his shoulders.

He turned and whistled.

"Wow, you look sensational."

Susan had donned a simple white summer dress and hadn't worn anything underneath, the top gathered in ruffles under her full firm breasts, her gorgeous natural blond hair tumbled in ringlets fully halfway down her back. She remembered too late that her nipples, rather than settling down were even more evident, and her sexual arousal was on full display.

Robert, for his part, had not had a woman in several weeks, as his university studies for exams had taken all his time. Now with exams behind him, he was more than ready for sex. He turned back to the bar and she approached to help him carry the drinks to the porch. First, she reached up and ran her long fingernails down his back. She delighted in the contrast of her white fingers on his coal-black skin.

He murmured:

"We had better get outside if we are to see the sunset, it happens at six pm. We have almost exactly twelve hours of sun and darkness each as we are so near the equator."

She held the screen door for him. He placed the tray of drinks and snacks on the coffee table. He looked up, the sun setting behind her made her dress almost totally opaque. She might as well have been naked. His cock thickened and throbbed at the sight of the sexy white wife. She looked ten years younger than her age.

The air was soft and the ocean waves still thundered up the beach as they enjoyed each other's company and enjoyed their drinks and snacks. Susan realized she was hungry as the most recent food she had was on the plane which seemed like ages ago.

Robert reached up and pulled her down on his lap.

She exclaimed: "What do you think you are doing?"

He laughed and covered her mouth with his, happily she opened her mouth to accept his tongue and they kissed. Her dress rode up on her thighs and his hand cupped her breast.

She did not admonish him this time for kissing her.

She moaned and made no move to discourage him.

His hand deftly slipped the spaghetti strap of the dress over her shoulder and then her naked breast was in his mouth, his lips hungrily sucking on the large, erect nipple, his tongue now lashing her breast repeatedly as he deftly slipped the second strap down over her arms so that now she was totally naked from the waist up.

She had never been so aroused in her entire life, his naked black chest in stark but erotic contrast to her pure white one. Her full breasts were heaving in his black hands and mouth as she panted:

"Oh my God, Robert!"

"Tell me what you like," he grunted. as his free hand suddenly went up under her dress pushing it out of the way as he skillfully met the wetness between her legs and stroked her engorged clitoris.

"Aaaaah, yes, right there, don't stop, please."

"That is soo good, stroke it, Aaah."

Robert slipped deftly unto his knees placing her backward on the couch and he was firmly positioned between her legs. He resumed his kisses on her breasts, first one, then the other, then her mouth then his head went lower.

"What are you doing?"

Her husband had never given her oral she had only read about it in novels.

"Too many questions." He giggled,

"Tell me to stop if you don't like it."

"But, but, Robert, my husband..."

Her voice trailed off with the unasked question.

And then his black head was between her thighs, his mouth descended upon her pussy, he fingered her clit again and then his big lips french kissed her pussy lips and his tongue entered her, pushing hard up into her soaking wet passage.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders, and his black hands then proceeded back up to hold and squeeze her breasts, He was literally fucking her with his mouth with his head locked into place.

Susan started to tremble.

She couldn't move even if she wanted to.

She didn't want to.

She squeezed his head with her legs and looked down as his huge black fingers pulled on her sensitive nipples.

She moaned uncontrollably.

Her hands held his dreadlocks and pulled his head towards her as hard as she dared.

Her entire senses seemed focused on his tongue, lips, and mouth working feverishly at the center of her sexual being.

Her legs started twitching, this had never happened to her, ever.

She had never experienced such passion.

She bucked her hips against his mouth as she started to reach her first orgasm.

"I'm cumming, oh God, Robert, don't stop, Aaah, Yesss!"

He held her tight, holding her through the violent erotic orgasmic spasms.

He held her safely as she thrashed around the couch until she was finally still.

They both gasped for air.

He smiled and kissed her. She tasted her juices in his mouth.

Susan was quiet. Then she said,

"That was unbelievable Robert, how in God's name did you learn to pleasure me like that?"

He smiled, running his fingers through her lovely blonde hair.

"In high school, I was working part-time at the Beach Club Resort as a tennis instructor with a summer group and one of the student's mothers took a shine to me. She explained what she wanted and I just loved making her happy. She was the first to suck my cock."

Susan was incredulous. "But, but, how old was she?"

"No idea." He laughed. "I never asked her, but the probably early forties."

"Stop it, you are kidding me."

"Why would I kid you?

"She said she loved sex and her husband was fine with it, she was insatiable, once she taught me what she liked she kept expanding my experiences, and later she shared me with her girlfriends!"

Susan was agast with this latest news and decided to not ask any more questions.

He lifted her and carried her to the master bedroom talking quietly to her before placing her gently at the end of the bed. He dropped his shorts exposing to her his immense throbbing black cock.

"Kiss it my sweet, lick my cock and make it wet, I will then enter you slowly when you have it all ready."

She sat up, both her hands taking her young black lover's massive tool in her dainty white hands.

"I have never done this before, please tell me what to do."

She felt embarrassed and anxious, but with his detailed instructions, she rapidly learned and started to pleasure him. His cock was easily twice the size of her husband's and perhaps even longer, and thicker with a huge mushroom-capped head, her mouth watered uncontrollably. God, how would she take such a monster? She shivered in anticipation.

Robert talked to her non-stop and she feverously listened to his instructions, including taking his balls in her mouth, one at a time, and as he pushed her head lower and lower she licked at the sensitive area near his puckered anal ring.

But she decided, I can't ever do that.

Surely he wasn't expecting her to kiss there?

All the while she stroked his cock which was now as hard as a band of steel.

Her earlier wild orgasms were forgotten as she felt him turn her into the 69 positions and he resumed sucking her sensitive clit. Then he rolled her over and spread her legs using his cock to rub her clit and her cunt lips, the mushroom head entered her gently. He put a pillow under her lower back and pushed a few inches into her sopping wet entry passage.

"Look down, sweet Susan, and watch as you take my cock."

She was transfixed with awe and desire, watching as his black cock entered her pink almost virginal white pussy. She was beginning to understand why black lovers were superior to white men in every way. He withdrew and just as she was about to plead to have it back, he entered again, this time a few more inches pushed up into her.

He had now passed her husband's very brief journeys inside her. She could not take her eyes off the erotic scene where she was the leading lady and he was everything she had ever wanted in a man. Her secret fantasy was coming true.

Robert loved this part. Balanced on his toes, assuming the pushup position as he called it, his strong arms acted like pinions on either side of her head his muscular chest and legs positioned as the only part of him actually touching her was his massive cock. Which she watched in awe, as it entered her, filling her with heat and a surprising lust for more.

"Now, sweet Susan, I will fuck you."

"Oh my God, Robert, it is too big, oooh, no you mustn't, oooh Aaaah, don't stop, You are such a naughty boy."

"Yesss, push it in further, Oh! now harder, oh Yesss."

How was this happening?

Good heavens, she had just been with him a few hours and now he was shoving his throbbing monster cock into her. She felt her legs twitching again. She thrust her hips back at him as their mating dance continued. Conflicting emotions were obliterated by her overwhelming lust. He pulled out, she begged him to push it harder into her. She did not even recognize her own voice. She orgasmed wildly. he stopped talking and just grunted as he finally pushed his black hard cock far into the wet willing white wife's body. Time stood still. He loved fucking white wives, somehow it was a much bigger thrill than the college students and many other local girls. He took her left hand and again put her wedding rings into his mouth. biting them, sucking them She didn't even notice. She orgasmed again,

God, it was fantastic.

Robert rolled over onto his back, holding her in place. She was now riding him on top and screaming his name as another orgasm washed over her, neither of them was aware as the screen door opened quietly.

Roxy watched them silently from the bedroom door.

++++++++

END

++++++++

12