A Wild Thing in the Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey had been able to follow the whitish plastic up with her eyes, and as soon as Suhn-Raett had taken her sip, Bailey was able to put some definition to what she saw in the darkness there. She didn't know what to think now, but she did see two large eyes with vertical slits, something like the eyes of a cat.

Suhn-Raett tried desperately to find some words in her very limited grasp of the speech here before this turned to a missed chance.

"Bail-lee? Not scared, Bail-lee. Please ... not scared Suhn-Raett."

Bailey was astounded. She sat back slowly and pointed to herself. "Not scared, Suhn-Raett." Then she thought about it and held up her hand with a small space between her thumb and forefinger wanting to make herself understood, "Small scared, Suhn-Raett."

The small short sound which came to Bailey was one of understanding and acknowledgment, "Hah. Suhn-Raett small scared Bail-lee."

It made Bailey smile and nod.

Bailey took another sip and set her plastic glass down. She held up her hand and pointed to it. "Hand," she said, and then leaned forward reaching a little. She tried to reach to where she thought the edge of the plants were, not the dividing line as it was, but where she thought Suhn-Raett might be comfortable and where she could still see, "Hand?"

Nothing happened for a moment and then she saw Suhn-Raett's hand reach for hers and they touched again. Bailey grinned now, and she heard Suhn-Raett giggle a little. Suhn-Raett felt Bailey's hand all over, sliding her fingertips lightly over the skin in fascination for a moment before releasing it to hold her own hand steady.

"Hand," she said, to indicate that Bailey could explore her hand as well. They ended up just sitting and holding hands for several minutes as Bailey slid her thumb lightly over Suhn-Raett's short fur.

On the whole, she was pleased that they had at least some words between them. She thought that Suhn-Raett must be pretty intelligent to have picked up at least something, and she didn't mind this bit of Tarzan-speak at all. This was interesting and fun. It beat reading novels all to hell, she thought.

She got a little braver as she felt Suhn-Raett's thumb doing the same thing as hers was. "Suhn-Raett see Bailey, yes?" She saw a little nod from the motion of the eyes.

"Yes."

"Bailey see Suhn-Raett? Small?" It was the best that she could come up with. She didn't want to stretch the link too far.

The hand was withdrawn. "No, Bail-lee. Please, no."

Bailey didn't want to blow this now. "Hand, Suhn-Raett. Please? Hand?"

She felt Suhn-Raett's hand in hers again after a moment and sighed with a smile.

"Why, Suhn-Raett?"

It took a few seconds. "Suhn-Raett small scared Bail-lee. Suhn-Raett big scared Bail-lee scared Suhn-Raett. Suhn-Raett ugly."

Bailey had to work through it for a second, but she got it. This was going to get really awkward, she thought. She shook her head and began another round of Tarzan-speak.

"Bailey not scared Suhn-Raett now." She took another sip of her cola. She indicated their hands with her other one, "Bailey like this. Bailey like Suhn-Raett."

She saw the white plastic of the glass move as Suhn-Raett took a sip. In that moment, Bailey got more of a picture of the outline of Suhn-Raett's head and face, though it was still very vague.

The glass was set down again. "Like? You like Suhn-Raett?"

Bailey smiled and nodded firmly, "I like Suhn-Raett."

That small sound came to her again, and Bailey began to see that it was a tiny exclamation of understanding or of accepting information or a fact. "Hah."

It took Bailey over five minutes to get the idea across that an upheld palm was a sign to wait. She took her hand back and slowly moved herself closer. Her knees were inside the dividing line of vegetation now and she wondered where she'd gotten this courage from. She reached out a little, "Hand."

Bailey took Suhn-Raett's hand and pulled it to her face, letting the fingers touch her there. Suhn-Raett gasped, but didn't want to miss the opportunity. She slid her fingers over Bailey's face and after a minute or so, Bailey reached for the hand again and led the fingers to her long blonde hair. It was worth a big gasp from Suhn-Raett. Bailey reached her other hand toward Suhn-Raett's upper arm. While Suhn-Raett had been fascinated, Bailey had finally gotten more of a glimpse and liked what she saw.

She found a shoulder, and then reached to touch the side of the short snout and the soft cheek.

"Bailey likes Suhn-Raett." Bailey smiled and nodded. She didn't want her companion to come to the realization that Bailey could see her a lot better now with shock, so she took Suhn-Raett's hand from her own cheek and kissed it.

Suhn-Raett's eyes grew even larger, but Bailey kept her smile going. She kissed the hand again, "Suhn-Raett not ugly. Suhn-Raett pretty. Beautiful."

"What is beyoo-"

"Beautiful, Suhn-Raett. BIG pretty."

Suhn-Raett gasped, and Bailey giggled at her. "Suhn-Raett BIG pretty."

She laughed a little and Suhn-Raett couldn't stop her own chuckle. Bailey found that she liked her new friend's long teeth for some reason as she reached for the long black mane and smiled, "Nice hair, Suhn-Raett."

Suhn-Raett looked amazed and stared a little, "Suhn-Raett not ugly?"

"No," Bailey laughed, "Suhn-Raett big pretty."

There was a low grumble between them and Suhn-Raett looked embarrassed. Bailey touched her own stomach, "Are you hungry? Suhn-Raett hungry?"

The dark one looked apologetic, but she nodded.

Bailey held up her hand, "Suhn-Raett wait." She got up, walked to the fridge, and pulled out her lunch. She found paper plates and dug in her bag, coming up with the camping cutlery that she always carried to work. She had to make the motion, but she saw Suhn-Raett's eyes nodding that she knew what they were for. Bailey came back to her with some potato and egg salad and a sandwich on each plate and looked at Suhn-Raett. It took her a second, but Bailey was careful to sound decisive in her tone.

"Bailey want to sit with you, Suhn-Raett. We eat."

Suhn-Raett was astounded as Bailey handed her one of the plates and then sat down next to her among the plants, pausing to push a frond out of her face. She handed Suhn-Raett the spoon, figuring that it would be the best bet. Suhn-Raett stared a little at Bailey's legs and wondered how she could sit like this with her legs crossed. Bailey caught it and smiled up at Suhn-Raett, "My legs are different. Here, "she changed her position to match Suhn-Raett's. They squatted next to each other.

From the very first time that she was in this garden and thinking herself to be all alone in this wonderful place, Bailey had felt just a little like a wild thing in here. Now, Bailey had a fleeting thought where she saw the two of them as a pair of wild girls in this place and she found that it was a nice one to hold in her mind.

Suhn-Raett watched Bailey as she ate and got the drift right away. A few testing tastes and she declared that she liked the food and began to eat. Bailey was confused, but she was happy all the same. What she could make out of the other girl really appealed to her and she found her fear and uncertainty falling from her quickly. She thought about it, and asked a question. The answer surprised the hell out of her, once Suhn-Raett had carefully composed her reply.

"Yevgeny is like Suhn-Raett."

Bailey's eyes opened wider at this, and her companion allowed her time to think it through for a few moments as she watched the human girl carefully to judge the effect of her words.

"Hides like ... Bailey".

Bailey took this to mean that her employer had a way to appear human and Bailey thought that if that was even the slightest bit true, then it explained a lot.

"Suhn-Raett eyes not -- ready for light," she pointed to the rest of the room. "Suhn-Raett stays in dark in day. Suhn-Raett cannot hide yet, not know how."

With her hand and its motions, Suhn-Raett continued, "Yevgeny is king Suhn-Raett, but gone long time. Oksana is new queen Suhn-Raett. Suhn-Raett tells Yevgeny he can come home."

Bailey had a bit of difficulty with all of it. "Suhn-Raett," she said, "Yevgeny is your king?"

The dark face nodded, "Great king. Save many people."

Bailey struggled with it, since Suhn-Raett lacked the ability to elaborate better. "Oksana is your queen?"

Suhn-Raett nodded, "Yes. Oksana new queen. With queen, Yevgeny can come home. We want this. Want king back."

She smiled and looked at Bailey, "Oksana start like Bailey. Not like ..." she motioned to herself, "Suhn-Raett. Yevgeny make Oksana like us. She want this. The people see and want king back now. People always want Yevgeny, but ...

Yevgeny with no queen." She shook her head, "King must have queen. People see. Already love Oksana. Oksana not know."

Bailey gave up for the moment, and noticed that Suhn-Raett was looking at her a little nervously.

She smiled, "Bailey see Suhn-Raett now." She nodded, "Suhn-Raett beautiful."

It made Suhn-Raett grin shyly. "Bailey beey -- " She gave it up and settled, "Bailey big pretty Suhn-Raett."

She nodded and feeling more confident now, she put her arm around Bailey, "Th-ank... Suhn-Raett want say thank-s Bail-lee."

Bailey was sweating in the damp heat, but she was happy and a little relieved to find that Suhn-Raett was no hulking animal. As the moments went by, she found herself feeling that this was all a little surreal, but she did like the dark one sitting next to her as they ate a little more.

Suhn-Raett noticed a bead of sweat on Bailey's face over the end of her eyebrow and reached for it to wipe it away with the back of her hand. The droplet ran into her fur and she took her hand back and sniffed for a moment. Bailey watched as Suhn-Raett's tongue tasted the bit of moisture before the pair smiled at each other.

When they were both finished eating, Bailey took everything away and asked if she should bring more soda. Suhn-Raett nodded with a smile, but when Bailey returned, the dark creature was gone.

She looked around and called softly.

"Here, Bail-ee," the answer came to her, "Suhn-Raett see Bail-ee hot. Better place here. Not hot.

Bail-ee come?"

The human had absolutely no visual reference at all. She was astounded. From the sound, Suhn-Raett wasn't very far off at all, but she couldn't see anything of her in the plants. She walked along what she took to be the nearest of the paths to where she'd heard the sound.

In a few seconds, she heard the soft sounds of swishing in the plants beside her and with a look, she saw her companion walking on all-fours there next to her, not far off at all. Bailey was taken by the way that Suhn-Raett looked so perfect, for the little that she could see of her, so adapted to slinking through the undergrowth like this. It brought to mind her earlier little imagining and she wished that she could do this in just the same way, so she said it and the other one stopped to look at her for a moment.

"Bail-ee cannot?"

"No," she shrugged and gestured downward with one of the cans of soda, "My legs. I think that all I can do like that is crawl." Suhn-Raett looked over blankly, so Bailey set the cans down and moved a little on her hands and knees.

Suhn-Raett got it and nodded, "Bail-ee still big pretty Suhn-Raett, "she said with a little grin and Bailey chuckled as she got to her feet to retrieve the sodas.

She followed along unto they were in the part of things not far off at all from the pond and the coolness of the water pervaded the air around them. Bailey felt it immediately and she smiled. But when she turned around, she saw just where she was in the garden. There through just a little of the vegetation was the place where she'd lain on her blanket and masturbated.

She struggled with the memory for a moment and then she heard Suhn-Raett doing her best to explain that she would have warned Bailey the very first time, but she was so shocked, and the next five and a half-minutes were spent in trying to get the idea across that Suhn-Raett had been stuck then. She was a stranger here and had been terrified to make a sound.

Bailey was ashamed, but she still had to ask, "But Suhn-Raett like Bailey?" she asked, "Even ... " she moved her hand, almost wanting to close her eyes in the shame that she felt.

Suhn-Raett's eyes went so huge as she nodded emphatically, "Yes! Very like! Suhn-Raett make ... "she made the same motion before she nodded again a little slower, "Big like Bail-ee."

She motioned for Bailey to set down the cans and then she scowled for a moment, "Suhn-Raett not like talk, this... talk."

Bailey didn't get it, but her friend here was about done with feeling foolish over how she spoke and she knew a better way, but she also knew that it was going to require a large measure of trust on Bailey's part. She looked up, still in her crouch, "Suhn-Raett want talk better Bail-ee. Bail-ee not scared Suhn-Raett?"

"No," the blonde replied, "Not scared Suhn-Raett now. Want see Suh-Raett more, but,..."

She shook her head emphatically enough to cause her hair to fly a little, "not scared."

The dark one nodded, "Suhn-Raett want see Bail-ee more, but ... " she reached out and touched the lower edge of Bailey's cut-offs, "Not this."

She looked up, "Suhn-Raett see Bail-ee now, not this, then Bail-ee can see Suhn-Raett if want."

Bailey though about it quickly. While she didn't think that it was completely fair, since the other one had seen likely all of her on a few occasions, she was also aware that her new friend was painfully shy, and as well, she knew that she was being given an opportunity here to see all of a creature which held her a little spellbound in her fascination.

She nodded, beginning to pull her T-shirt over her head. Suhn-Raett stared up from where she crouched in the deep shadows as Bailey reached to undo her bra with an uncertain glance. She knelt on one knee and then the other as she removed her workboots and then she giggled a little over the way that Suhn-Raett stared at her toes when she wiggled them.

Finally, she pulled her cut-offs down and stepped out of them and, seeing the look of wonder in her friend's eyes, she peeled off her thong and laid it onto the rest of the small pile. "There, Suhn-Raett. All of Bailey."

She was about to ask if she could have her turn to see, but her words failed her as Suhn-Raett began to stand up straight very slowly and uncertainly. "All of Suhn-Raett," she whispered in answer.

Bailey took one and a half steps back and she bent forward a little in her wonder, her mouth falling open slowly as she did.

Suhn-Raett stood on her clawed feet on what looked to be impossibly long legs as she took one careful step forward into a spot with just a little more light out of consideration for Bailey's eyes. Bailey looked from her toes to the tips of her ears seeing everything in one glance before she allowed her eyes to seek out the details, the long lean sides and the darker stripes on her almost black fur, the gentle swells of her smallish breasts and the first full sight of the most beautiful creature that she'd ever seen.

"Oh, Suhn-Raett," she gasped, "You're beautiful."

"Not ugly, no?" The dark one asked as she turned around a little quickly and Bailey saw the dark tail and her sweet backside.

Bailey shook her head in wonder, "Bailey so happy meet Suhn-Raett." She took one step very slowly and reached out because she couldn't help herself, "Can I ... Bailey can ...?"

Suhn-Raett didn't need to reply. She couldn't anyway and they found each other in the dim light of an artificially wild place, two young females whose fascination over each other transcended a lot of things in a moment as they embraced.

"Suhn-Raett want Bail-ee not scared now. Suhn-Raett want Bail-ee stay. Be still, Bail-ee?"

Bailey nodded, lost in the feeling of the short, warm, and very pleasant-smelling fur against her, though she drew her head back to look into the cat's-eyes after a moment.

Suhn-Raett began to slowly reach up until she held Bailey's face in her hands. "Suhn-Raett need learn Bail-ee talk."

Bailey found herself lost in those eyes, but she nodded slowly and Suhn-Raett kept her eyes on Bailey's eyes as she tilted her head down and stretched up on her toes a little so that she could rest her forehead against Bailey's.

Bailey didn't feel much, but Suhn-Raett sure did, moaning softly twice and not for more than a half-second as many things about her friend came to her in a few moments. She learned enough to know that Bailey had been very unhappy recently, but that she now felt a lot better, now that she'd ditched her layabout boyfriend. She learned that Bailey had much the same fascination over Suhn-Raet as she herself carried for Bailey.

Not that the dark one had ever felt anything like a proud beauty before in her life up to this point, but she now felt very humbled to learn of just how lovely she was to the blonde. It was a bit of a moment for her, and then she felt just a little proud of herself -- because she'd also learned that there was something in Bailey's heart that wanted hers very close to it.

It was something which she'd even searched for on occasion, but had never found for herself in her life.

Now, here, it was in the beautiful creature who held her tightly.

She supposed that it was possible, but she was still so astounded that it could even be there, given how foreign their kinds were to each other. But she was so very happy to know this now as many more things about the blonde came to her.

She pulled her face away a few moments later and she smiled into Bailey's even more shocked visage then as she summoned up her courage to speak.

"What did you see in me, Bailey?"

The blonde blinked twice. "You can speak, Suhn-Raett," she gasped, "You can talk like me!"

The dark one nodded, "It is a way to learn, but it doesn't work on just anybody. I just saw that we're pretty much the same in our heads, I guess. Do you like it? We can talk about anything, now that I know how."

She sighed, "And I can finally say your name the right way."

"Like it?" Bailey laughed, "I can't think of the ten thousand things that I've wanted to ask you all day. Oh, um, ... How come Oksana and Yevgeny talk with an accent and you don't?"

Suhn-Raett smiled, "When my king came here, he learned a different language first, and I guess that it flavors how he sounds when he speaks English. Oksana has her accent because she was a human and was born in that place. Now she speaks with an accent because she's here. I don't have an accent to your ears because I learned to speak from you. It's not perfect, and I will still have trouble and maybe a little bit of an accent, but you can correct me and I won't mind. I'm just happy that I have a vocabulary now. the other way was too hard."

"But, ...you sound like me - at least I think that's what I sound like, a little different maybe," Bailey said.

Suhn-Raett chuckled, "Bailey, how else can I sound? You're the only one that I've had for a model. You taught me when we touched. Am I saying things wrong?"

"No," Bailey said, shaking her head, you sound just right.

Suhn-Raett leaned in a little and looked up, seeking in herself for even more courage now, "Forgive me if you don't like this or if it's wrong to you. I've wanted to try this ever since I first saw you."

Bailey's eyes opened wide as she found herself in a long kiss with Suhn-Raett, but when it was over, she laid her head onto the dark fur of her shoulder and sighed, "That was awesome. I've never ... I've never really kissed another girl. Thank you."

Suhn-Raett laughed sweetly, "Neither have I, but I really liked that."

As they stood there still holding each other, Bailey listened to the words spoken in whispers into her ear, "Bailey, my name, ... Suhn-Raett is what my mother and father called me when I was a kitten. You can call me that if you want to, but it's a little too ... cute for an adult.