A Winter Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the newness of giving my sister orgasms with my mouth has worn off a bit, I am able to pay more attention to my surroundings. Among other things I now notice, is the almost constant mewling, moaning and sighing she does while I pay oral homage to her pussy. That and she thrust her pussy against my mouth as though she had a cock and was fucking my mouth with it.

My face was still buried between my sister’s thighs as I tried to regain my breath when I felt a soft touch on my throbbing cock. Since my sister’s hands were still on the back of my head, I knew it wasn’t she who was fondling my cock. Also, since the hands were very soft, I knew it wasn’t my father holding me and that left my mother. She was kneeling at my side and smiling as she stroked my dick.

Mom puckered her mouth signifying that she wanted to kiss me and, without thinking of where my mouth had just been, I turned toward her and we kissed. The kiss was brief before Mom pulled away, licked her lips, smiled and said, “Mmmmm, you taste good Liz. You too, Tim!”

Then, looking me in the eye, her own were alive and dancing with lust, Mom said, “May I Tim?”

Somehow, I knew from that Mom wanted me to move aside so, glancing toward Dad for his reaction, I moved only to have Mom replace me at her daughter’s pussy. Dad was silent but his smile indicated he knew and approved of what was about to happen and Mom leaned in and kissed my sister’s pussy. I saw her pink tongue snake out and make a pass along the full length of Liz’ gleaming slit. Mom wasn’t able to look up into my sister’s eyes from her position but she was able to see the admiration in my eyes as I watched her tongue penetrate Liz’ pussy.

In turn, I had one eye focused on my sister’s face and noted that her eyes were wide as she accepted the second ever tongue into her vagina. Whatever, she must have enjoyed Mom’s licking and kisses, as she didn’t utter a word of protest. Rather, her sigh of contentment and delighted expression let Dad and me know she loved having her pussy licked and that she really wasn’t concerned with the gender of the one doing the licking.

Dad and I watched Mom give Liz head for a Moment and then Dad said, “Tim, move around behind your mother and perhaps you’ll see an inviting place to lodge your dick. From the appearance of it, you need to get off about as badly as I did a while ago.”

Fuck my mother and with Dad’s approval? Man, I thought, it can’t get much better than this. Still though, I wasn’t sure just how Mom might feel about having sex with her son. That question was answered with silence, although Mom’s mouth was busy licking and kissing my sister’s pussy, there wasn’t anything to prevent her from hearing Dad’s suggestion and she waggled her butt to let both me and Dad know she wouldn’t be upset if I did avail myself of the opportunity being afforded.

No dummy, I quickly obliged and my cock disappeared into the second pussy ever. Although my sister’s virgin pussy may have been a little tighter, Mom’s was certainly tight and, somehow, she had learned the technique of tightening her vaginal muscles in order to latch onto my cock in a viselike grip.

Watching Mom blow Dad, then stimulating my sister orally, followed by watching Mom kiss my sister’s pussy was more than my libido could handle easily and I was quick to cum. Embarrassed at how quickly I was to lose it, I said, “Oh God Mom, I’m sorry I couldn’t hold out longer.”

Mom lifted her head long enough to say, “That’s okay Tim. Next time will be better. Besides, it’s too bad you couldn’t have been there the first time your father and I had sex. He was so excited, he came the Moment his dick touched my pussy. And that was all right too. Young as we were and with no protection at all, I didn’t need to be taking a chance at getting pregnant right then anyhow.”

“So Mom, just how old were you when you and Daddy had sex the first time?”

“Never you mind Liz. Let’s just say we were young -- way too young for that sort of thing,” and returned to eating my sister’s pussy.

A Moment later, I sensed that Dad had moved close and he said, “Honey, don’t you think maybe Liz would like something larger than your tongue in her pussy?”

Mom looked up and grinning, said, “I don’t know Hon. Why not ask?” She glanced down at Dad’s fully aroused manhood and added, “My, Old Woody didn’t require much to recover this time, did he?”

“Liz, I have this hard on that’s getting to be uncomfortable and you have that beautiful wet pussy. Do you suppose…”

“Ooh yes Daddy, I’m ready but go easy on me, please? I want to feel you way up inside me but don’t really want you to split me wide open.”

“Liz Honey, your father will be careful, I promise.”

Mom stood and Liz swung around until she was flat on her back on the couch. She hooked one ankle up over the back and the other dangled over the side with her foot flat on the floor. Dad wasted no time and took up a position kneeling between my Liz’ knees. As he leaned forward and placed his hands alongside her shoulders, she reached out, grasped his cock and drew him to her opening.

“Oh Daddy, your cock is so big and hard. Are you sure it will fit inside me without splitting me wide open?”

“Liz Honey, you’d be amazed what will fit up inside your pussy…if we take it slow and easy enough.”

A Moment later, my sister uttered a soft, “Ooooh, God Daddy, that feels good.” She looked quickly toward Mom and asked, “Mom, are you sure this is alright with you?”

Dad chuckled again and said, “I hoped you would like it Hon. I know it has been a very long time since I have been in a pussy as tight as yours.”

Giggling naughtily, Mom said, “Yeah, what’s it been, twenty years?”

“All of that Hon. Longer I think.”

Then, Mom answered Liz, “No Honey, I’m sure it isn’t alright but we have started now and there is no turning back so we may as well continue enjoying one another as long as none of us objects. Anytime one of us feels as though we are being forced will be time enough to quit. Until that time, if it ever comes, you may as well enjoy fucking your father and your brother. I know I am going to screw them every chance I get. As for what others think, well, I say fuck em.” She giggled and added, “Besides what others don’t know won’t hurt them or us so let’s be discreet and keep all this to ourselves. Okay?”

Well, Dad didn’t split my sister wide open. Instead, he eased on in and she stretched to accommodate him and I guess she enjoyed the experience. Leastwise, she lifted her butt slightly as he withdrew in a vain attempt to keep him inside her for as long as possible. She didn’t say anything but it was obvious she didn’t want to lose an inch of the cock that was stuffed up inside her pussy. Afterward, as Dad established a rhythmic thrusting and bucking, my sister adjusted and bucked up each time he withdrew and settled back each time Dad plunged back in.

Since Mom was still on her hands and knees, I eased around behind her so that I, too, could watch Dad’s cock slide in and out of my sister. At the same time, I was able to cup Mom’s breasts in my hands. At least I cupped both of them for a short time. Then I let one hand drift downward until I could clasp her pussy. Mom pushed back and said, “Timmy, please?” and moved my hand, grasped my cock and drew me up and into her opening. I knew it was unlikely I would cum again for a while but that was all right, Mom’s pussy still felt great as I filled her and thrust in and out. Mom looked back over her shoulder, grinned and said, “You know Tim, you fucking me from behind is great but one of these times I think I would like to be on my back looking up into your eyes so I can see you smile while you fuck me.”

I grinned and said, “Okay Mom, Liz and I have another week before we go back to school. Think that’ll be time enough to discover all the ways we want to do it?”

“Not by a damn sight son but it’ll have to do.”

Then she straightened slightly and said, “Ahhh YES Tim, make me come.” The ‘come’ was uttered on a rising note that indicated that, indeed, Mom was in the throes of an orgasm.

Liz’ orgasm came immediately after as she shouted, “Oh Daddy, YES, YES. Oh God fill me with hot cum.” Dad merely grunted and complied.

I’ll never quite understand how it was I managed to get my mother off that second time without achieving an orgasm myself but it happened. Even after Mom came, I continued stroking into her pussy while watching Liz and Dad fuck one another. Actually, I was glad I didn’t cum again. Had I done so, I’m sure I would have stopped fucking Mom and she would have experienced only that first orgasm. By not having to deal with my own orgasm, I was able to continue and get Mom off again and then, a third time. I quickly learned that as long as I could keep my cock buried in Mom’s pussy, getting her off again and again was the most fun of all. I resolved to try to continue fucking Liz sometime when there was no possibility of getting myself off. Hell, I wanted to get her off at least as many times as I did Mom

Things sort of died out after Liz and Dad came. Mom too for that matter. Everyone was tired and we decided to go to bed early. Both Liz and I knew my room was a mess, as it usually is, so she invited me to sleep in her bed. Mom overheard the conversation and merely smiled and nodded when I looked to see if what we were planning would meet with any resistance. I couldn’t imagine that either Mom or Dad would object after what we had been doing and I guessed correctly, neither seemed to mind at all.

It turned out that once in bed, neither Liz nor I were as tired as we thought because, after trying to get to sleep without success, I whispered, “Liz, are you asleep yet?”

Liz giggled softly and said, “No Tim, I’m not. Actually, I’m listening to see if Mom and Dad have energy enough to do it again. Guess they don’t ‘cause all they are doing is talking.”

“Oh, do you suppose they play with one another when they talk that way?”

“Probably, but what do I know?”

“Well, assuming they do, would it bother you if I touch your tits and pussy while we talk?”

“Not if I can play with your cock at the same time. Though I can’t imagine why you would want to feel my pussy after watching what Dad and I were doing. Doesn’t it bother you that I fucked Dad and we didn’t even have the decency to go somewhere else to do it?”

“Why would you want to play with my pecker now? You know I fucked Mom cause you watched us doing it. I guess that if you can handle what we did, there’s no reason for me to be upset because you fucked Dad.”

We giggled softly at the ludicrousness of our concerns and I told Liz how much it turned me on seeing Dad’s enormous cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Liz’ voice displayed a touch of wistfulness when she said, “Jesus Tim, I wish I could have seen Dad’s cock going in and out of my pussy. Did the edges push in and pull out each time he went in and out of me?”

“Yeah. Does Mom’s when I fuck her?”

“Yep. Did Dad’s cum get all foamy and bubbly and squish from around his cock when he came in me?”

“Sure did and I suppose that’s what happens when I cum in Mom. Or in you for that matter.”

“Speaking of cum, I suppose I better get in and get a prescription for birth control pills before something bad happens. Not that getting pregnant wouldn’t be bad enough but can you imagine the shit if I got pregnant and word got out that it was you or Dad that is the father?”

“Oh shit, do you suppose…?

“Doubt it. I just finished my period the day we left for the camp. I suppose we better quit until I do get some pills though. Damn it! Oh well, I suppose we can still go down on one another until I can be certain I’m safe. You don’t mind kissing and sucking my pussy do you Timmy?”

“Don’t know. Perhaps I better do it again so I can see for sure if I like pussy or not.”

“You sure you want to do that right now? Remember, it hasn’t been an hour since Daddy shot his load in me.”

“Guess we’ll never know if I don’t do it and find out, now will we? Besides Dad’s cum can’t be all that bad, Mom doesn’t seem to mind swallowing it.”

“Well your cum doesn’t taste bad either. Is there some way we can do one another at the same time?”

“Probably what sixty-nine means, least that’s what I have always thought.”

Liz giggled and said, “Is that all you guys ever talk about? You know, fucking and sucking and stuff?”

“’Bout all we ever think about, why wouldn’t it be the main topic of conversation? That and cars. And don’t try to shit me that you girls don’t talk about that stuff either. I’ve overheard enough to know there isn’t one of you doesn’t want to know what some guy’s cock looks like or how nice his buns are or whatever. Thing I wonder is do you tell one another how good a cock feels sliding in and out of your pussies?”

“Yeah but it’s mostly bullshit. Most of the ones who have actually had something in her pussy wouldn’t admit it was only a hair brush handle or a candle or something.”

My response was a muffled, “Mumpf.” My lips were clamped on Liz’ pussy. After that we quit trying to talk as I did my best to suck some of Dad’s cum from my sister’s pussy and she worked hard trying to suck cum from me. My system had recharged since Mom and I fucked the last time and, although it took a while, I came one more time. Liz can cum quicker than I can because she came a couple of times before I erupted and filled her mouth with sticky, white cum.

Afterward, completely drained, I crawled back up alongside her, embraced her as tightly as I could and we fell asleep.

The following day, Mom managed to get Liz in to her gynecologist for an examination and a prescription for birth control pills. Once back at the house, Dad and I proceeded to fuck both Mom and Liz in just about every position imaginable. It was almost impossible to believe that such a short time ago, I had never even been with a woman and here I was, taking turns with my father. God, fuck Liz ‘til we both came, rest a bit and then fuck Mom until we both felt release. Rest up and do it all over again. I don’t see how it could ever get any better than that!

12