A Woman of Letters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the occasion to do laundry, but first I looked to see what was on TV. I saw that Godzilla was running. I hadn't seen it before, so I set my DVR, and then I gathered my clothes and my tablet so I could follow my favorite YouTube channels until the washer was done. When I moved my "letter published" shirt from the washer to the dryer, I remembered the first time Josh saw it and what followed. No one else was around, and I didn't have anything on under my long T-shirt, so I rubbed my pussy a little. I went back to my apartment and masturbated until my fingers were damp. I thought how we'd gone from two people who barely knew each other hooking up to meeting each other's families. I turned the TV on and saw that they'd misidentified the movie. It was the 1998 suckfest, not the sci-fi classic, so I deleted it and started on a show I hadn't seen in a while. After an episode and a half, I knew my laundry would be dry. I got it, put it away and went to sleep.

I went back to the previous night's dream. This time I was there to hear the scene from Full Metal Jacket. The counter woman said, "Ancient Chinese secret," and I walked past an unspecified restaurant where I saw a menu with a dog on it. I woke up, changed into the "letter published" shirt and headed to Josh's apartment.

I rang the doorbell. When he answered, he was in his underwear and hadn't shaved since the night before. "Cindy, it's not even seven in the morning. What's wrong?"

I walked in and closed the door. "Marry me," I said.

Josh didn't hesitate. "Okay!"

I pulled his underwear down. "Now do what I know you wanna do."

I started to pull the hem of my shirt up, but Josh pushed my hands down. "Leave it on," he said.

"How'll you suck on my tits?" I asked.

Josh kicked his underwear off, and now he was naked. He told me, "I'll get to them later. For what you're talking about, we don't need to."

"You're right," I said. I took his hand and led him to his bed. I jumped on it and spread my legs wide open. Josh got between my thighs, and I could feel his cock at my pussy. "Before you start, tell me what you see," I told him.

"You can't see? I guess your breasts are bigger than I realized," he said.

"No, I just forgot my contacts," I explained.

"Well, my foreskin's about halfway back. Your pussy's already engorged, and now I'm dragging my cockhead between your lips."

"Mmm, I can feel that," I said.

"I'm slipping it in, and your lips are opening up like a pair of curved doors on a TV stage. I can see the ridges on my cock as I'm disappearing inside you."

"I can feel the top against my mound," I told him.

"I can see just a little of your pink inner flesh underneath my shaft."

He pulled back, and I begged, "Don't pull out!"

He didn't. He thrust back in, adding, "Your pussy flesh just gathered up over my cock like the blankets on a bed when you get out in a hurry." He came back out and thrust harder.

I raised my hips so I could pull up on the hem of my shirt a little. "Fuck me harder, Josh!"

"Your new fiancé really loves you," he said.

"Oh, God, I love hearing that!" I cried. I pulled the shirt up a little higher.

"Now I can see your belly, and I'm picturing what it'll look like next summer," Josh said.

"Yeah?" I asked joyfully.

"All I'll be able to see is, 'My letter was,' and the top half of 'published,'" he continued.

"Make it happen," I told him. I pulled my shirt up a little higher. I wanted to expose my entire tits, but I could only get it high enough to give him what I supposed was a lot of underboob.

"I never noticed how beautiful the bottom of your boobs are," Josh said. "I've seen nice tits, and I've seen nice nipples, but all I can see is below the nipple, and I've never noticed how shapely those are. I guess that's one of the benefits of being with one person a lot."

When he pulled back, I had a short window of opportunity. I got my shirt past my boobs but not over my shoulders. Josh came back down and sucked on my nipples while he fucked me. This time I pictured a little Josh feeding off them. "Do it, Josh! Do what we both want!"

He lifted himself back up and grabbed my hips. I tried to put my legs over his shoulders, but I needed him to give them the last push. "Yeah, I'm gonna fill you up!" he moaned.

"Don't just fill me. Overfill me!" I insisted.

He pulled my hips so he was flush against my cunt and delivered a new load. "I'm coming, Cindy! I'm coming!"

I moaned something I don't remember and imagined his sperm finding a lucky egg. When he finished coming, I rolled onto my side. Josh got behind me and put his hand over my belly. "That's what you had in mind, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. I tried to turn back to kiss him, but my shirt was in the way.

"Let me get that off you," he said. I held my arms out and he pulled the shirt off.

I turned my back again and said, "Do me like this, Josh."

"But it's not a good way-"

"I've only skipped one pill. It doesn't really matter today." I raised one leg, and I felt Josh's cock sliding over it. Even better, from this angle I didn't need my contacts to see my pussy and his dick. I could make out the shape of the cock head as he rubbed it back and forth across my pussy lips. I lifted my leg a little higher, and he was able to slip inside me again.

Once I brought my leg down, Josh started thrusting again. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. Now I could see the shaft as he pounded in and out. He fondled my left nipple, but he couldn't reach far enough to do the right without pulling out of my pussy. Instead, he rubbed my belly. "I can't wait to watch you swell up," he said.

"I love how you caress me when you're imagining it," I told him. I hadn't figured it out till that moment, but that was part of why I liked the idea.

"I'll wait on you hand and foot," Josh assured me.

"I could get used to that," I mused. Josh reached down and started playing with my clit while he fucked my now sensitive pussy. "That too!"

"Get ready for payload number two," he announced. I backed my hips up against his and prepared myself. "Shit! Yes!" I could feel him coming inside me, and the ecstasy overcame me.

When he pulled out, I rolled onto my back and stroked his dick a little. He jerked back. "Too much action in an hour?" I asked.

"I'm gonna have to change my vitamin plan if I'm gonna keep up with you!" he said. Then he continued, "Maybe I shouldn't ask, but what changed your mind? Did I say the right thing?"

"It's what you didn't say," I explained. "You're the first guy I've been with for three months who didn't say, 'Me love you long time.' Nothing about laundry, nothing about nail salons. You didn't even mention karate, and you could have because I actually took a few lessons in the fourth grade."

"Glad I never let you see my iPod," he said. "I have 'That's Not My Name'."

"You mean by the Ting Tings? You should be embarrassed about your taste in music, but I won't hold the band name against you."

"Thank God," Josh said. "So, is this all for real? You're not just messing with me again?"

"Well, there is one thing I need to tell you the truth about."

Josh looked down and stroked my pussy lips. "If you're a dude, you've disguised it pretty well."

I finished taking my shirt off and held it up. "I never had a letter published. I never sent a letter. I never had an experience that was interesting enough to write about until I met you."

Josh turned back. "Damn you! This whole relationship has been a lie!" I could tell he was joking, but he turned back and smiled. "I knew it. I got curious one day and looked it up on the net. They haven't made those shirts in 20 years, which means you'd have to have written your letter when you were-"

"Yeah, okay, I get it!" I said.

"By the way, it's a collector's item. I saw one on eBay where the bidding was up to $60."

"You don't care?"

"We'll make our own letters," Josh said. Then he pretended to be writing, exaggerating his hand movements. "After we'd fucked twice, I was really hungry, so I got between her legs and licked the juices out of her drenched pussy."

I spread my legs and told him, "Do it."

"But she was hungry too, so I moved around until we were in a 69."

"Go for it," I insisted. I'd gotten all the dick I could handle that weekend, but he's so enthusiastic when he eats me that I felt like I'd been missing out. In this position, I could see the underside of his shaft as I took it in and out. I was ready to come, and then I had a funny thought. I asked, "How much do you think the value would go down if it had a cum stain on it?"

I shouldn't have taken his dick out of my mouth, because Josh stopped eating me long enough to say, "I'm no expert, but probably by half." He lapped up some of my cum, then got up and asked, "Why?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm never gonna sell it anyway." I had planned on reaching for the shirt, but instead I pointed his dick toward my face and forced him to come on my chin and cheeks. Josh kissed me, but he was very careful about where his chin landed. I pushed him back. "What, you like seeing it on my chin, but you're too good to get it on yours?"

"I just don't want to mess it up before I take a picture," he said. He walked toward his bureau, where I'd seen his cell phone.

I got up and tackled him. "Don't you dare!"

He was face down, but he looked back at me and said, "Never. Not if you don't want to."

I got off him. "That's the other reason. I know you wouldn't."

Josh didn't get up, but he did turn over. "The other reason for what?"

"The reason I came over and proposed, Josh!" I stopped. "Oh, my God, I proposed."

Josh smiled. "Were you serious when you asked?"

I felt almost insulted that he'd ask. "Yes."

"Good, 'cause I was serious when I answered."

"You know, just 'cause I haven't taken my pill this morning doesn't mean I won't take it later."

"You do whatever feels right," Josh insisted.

I leaned over him and kissed him. My tits were rubbing his chest. I moved back slowly. I could feel his chest hair against my pussy until I felt his dick between my butt cheeks. I raised my hips a little and backed up until he was inside me again. "You feel right," I told him. "I'll do you."

"And I promise I won't freak out about the consequences this time," he promised. Since we weren't focused on it, I was able to take my time. Josh put his hands on my back and ran them up and down. He was so smooth that it seemed like I could always feel a hand on either a shoulder blade or a buttock. When he came inside me, it was probably with the least force in the time we'd been together, but it made me happier than I'd ever been.

Josh told me later that he belonged to a group in one of the social media for people who get off on pregnancy. I joined the same group, and now we both like to look at the background pictures that people use in their posts. I'm staying on the Pill for now, but this keeps us happy until we're ready to try for real.

12