A Woman of Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it too," I replied.

"I'm making love to my new girlfriend, aren't I?"

I wasn't going to win this battle. "Yeah, you are," I admitted. "Now make your girlfriend fall in love with you."

He put his hands under my back and gave me one more thrust. "Here comes my second load of sperm, just like you wanted."

"Third," I told him. "Second in this location. But I'm gonna want more."

"Doing anything tomorrow?" he asked.

"Hell, I meant tonight!" I told him.

There was a new streaming show that we both wanted to see. It had a sex scene that inspired Josh to get up. With me still sitting in the chair, he knelt in front of me and ate me out again. He told me how much he loved eating his cum out of me. After I came, we put the shirt and trunks back on and retrieved our laundry. It was the last time either of us would see clothing until the next morning. Since then he's said things here and there that tell me he'll eventually want my midsection to be too big to wear the T-shirt that got our conversation started. I'm so crazy about him, he'll probably be able to talk me into it. Then maybe I'll tell him the truth about the shirt. I bought it at a garage sale.

12