A Woman's Dreamscape

Story Info
So you assume older women don't dream?
1.2k words
6.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaMariposa
LaMariposa
11 Followers

Sex. Yes, that's the potent elixir for this turning 70-something lady. Most males would blithely cruise by a mature woman in any store shopping scenario. However, don't be misguided by what you think -- or have assumed, regarding an older woman. I have kept my figure eight shape and appreciate catching the eye of a gentleman, regardless of his age. It's great sport -- particularly eye contact behind those ubiquitous Covid-style masks.

Initially he was the one to make eye-to-eye contact --someone definitely younger than I am. His coppery-amber irises certainly drew my attention, against what was a seemingly sea of creamy white eye brilliance. This stranger's liquid eyes simply dazzled; and, I could sense his broad smile hidden by that mask.

"Shopping! What a hassle!" is his baritone voiced offering to me standing still in that isle.

"Hello!" was my reply back to him. "Do you know this store well? I'm looking for..."

How obvious is it to him that my feminine aura is now very much engaged? Perhaps I am simply immersed in my own personal flight of fancy. But I don't think so. The energy of attraction pulls us quite close in conversation.

His muscular virility is arousing and my carnal fantasies are immediately on steroids. The hint of chest tattoos concealed under his stylish shirt propels my imagination into overdrive. Even in that store, I am already visualizing our entangled bodies undulating rhythmically as one in the act. What might the first stroke of his male penetration feel like?

Briefly we talk. He now has my number.

Then he calls and I have invited him to my home. Oh god, I am immersed in butterflies of lustful anticipation, as I listen for his SUV coming to a full stop in my driveway! It's female hunger that certainly hasn't diminished much with my age. I'm definitely in the mood to slut it up, as the sound of his knocking intrudes on my reverie.

This is real. No conversations are needed to understand what we both crave.

Open that door.

Tonight is date night and after a cocktail and small talk in my living room, it's time for you to touch me all over. I'm wearing a shear blouse carefully tucked into my midi skirt. Layered under my attire is an eggplant purple snap-in-the-front bra and matching thong panties. Please undress me, first with your alluring eyes, then with your manly, but gentle hands!

One would think I was a young filly. I am not. However, a life of intimate female experiences has certainly gifted me with the deepest appreciation for embracing and pleasuring a man's body intertwined with mine. Please touch me, whispering your most wicked desires close to my ears!

I inhale your butterfly French kisses, with your tongue brushing my lips apart. Now we are tongue-to-tongue, tasting the salty sensuality of this moment. My cherry red lipstick is smearing all over your face. Tenderly, you kiss my eye lids. Your hands cup my flushed cheeks and your fingers gently massage my face in anticipation of what will come next.

"What color are your eyes?" he asks, pulling me tightly against his body warmth. "Grey" I reply. Then my face is flooded with his kisses.

This visitor unbuttons my outer clothing and lets the pieces drop to the floor. Your caressing of my body now crescendos into frenetic movements! It's totally arousing to ogle him unzipping, as he releases that stiffened cock. What pleasure awaits me, as I drop to my knees and gently imbibe your shaft deep into my mouth's saliva. I am taking my time to lick the lollipop of your manhood. Oh, it's so very, very naughty of me, but so tasty!

I hear you groan, with your hips pacing the in-and-out rhythms of such passionate moments of oral delight. Your hands guide that cock into the rhythms of ejaculation. It's an explosion in my mouth, as you pull me up to taste and share semen laced kisses.

Escort me down the hallway and into my bedroom, tenderly guiding my elbow and nibbling at my neck. Oh! Please finish undressing me!

Then, at this next moment, I stand nude.

Where will you touch me now?

Tonight, it's about aphrodisiacal, scented oils. I crave your immersing me in these fragrant oils and slowly trailing your fingers into every crevice of my womanhood.

You have chosen jasmine oil, kneeling at my side with the bottle in hand and pouring just a little on my breasts. Please take your palm and begin to rub that oil into my hardened nipples. Kiss me there! I pull my breasts close together and you nuzzle your face in my tunnel of love.

I desire that oil to reach every part of my body. I willingly spread my legs wide apart, so that you may dripple oil drops deep into my pubic hair and blood-aroused cunt. Slowly trace your oily fingers inside my vagina. Come to my clit, then tease and flick it just a little. Linger there with your inviting circular finger motions! Your touches of arousal certainly make me stretch and arch my back, aching for more. Quickly scoot between my legs and tongue tickle that tiny orb of my very womanhood into a first climax -- a vortex of edgy, female rippling sensations.

I'm so ensnared in the maleness of your passion, begging you to take those muscular arms and flip my body over. Gently oil down my anus with your fingers and play there a bit. Then finger fuck me just as a tease. Oh, baby! Flash me glimpses of your hard on. And in your husky voice, whisper to me all those dirty, arousing, raunchy words. Tell me you're so ready!

I observe that you are dribbling.

As your hands oil down your own prick, getting that gorgeous shaft ready for penetration, I am moaning in salacious anticipation. I'm secreting feminine pussy juice like crazy and so ready to be screwed! In nothing flat, I'm quickly positioned with my stomach against these bed linens.

Watch me slowly raise my knees and rear my derriere tightly against your cock. With my ass sticking straight up and my hands pulling apart my butt cheeks, grab my fanny as hard as you can! Then dig your manly fingernails into my butt flesh; and, jam your dick straight up my cunt.

It's slipping in! OMG, his pecker is now burrowed deep into the tightness of my pussy's warmth! Keep your rhythms going, baby! Bang away! I love doggie style shagging. Douse me with a steady stream of your semen all night long!

As one certainly might have guessed, another date night has been set on both of our mobile phone calendars. Tap! Tap! And with that touch, a future rendezvous is planned. As a mature woman, I crave immersion in this provocative mix of my reveries, amalgamated with an occasional -- and much savored dose of reality.

Ah! The dreamscapes of an "older" woman. Yes! Indeed!. I surely can't be the only 70-something woman tempted by the world of strong libidos and naked dreams. I adore living this life of duality -- a heady mix of hot men swirling with the far more sedate senior social circles that I now travel in.

It's a helluva an interesting life!

LaMariposa
LaMariposa
11 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Best Friends Dying best friend makes a shocking request.in Loving Wives
Well-Intentioned Cowboy movies, infidelity, regrets, and moving on.in Loving Wives
My Dark Valentine Sometimes there’s no romance....in BDSM
February Sucks Eggs February Sucked very large eggs indeed.in Loving Wives
Husband's Best Friend - Pt. 01 Husband's best friend gets kicked out for cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories