A Wonderful Place to Live

Story Info
I answer an ad to be a live in, bi sub....
8.1k words
4.68
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you missed the tags, contains a lot of male on male sex, feel free to skip this one if that's not for you. Also contains domination, girl on girl, strap on and more.

The ad in the paper had simply said 'live in sub wanted, no endless emails, will meet potentials and decide'. Along with it was a pic of a very sexy looking woman, maybe in her early 40s, kneeling before the man only shown from the waist down, his menacing looking cock dangling free. I put together my best pictures, composed a polite and respectful email outlining how suited I was for their position and a week later I sat in the coffee shop waiting for them to arrive.

The woman was first to arrive, she recognized me right away and met my eyes with a very genuine and warm smile. I admired her as she approached, her pictures didn't really do her justice as before me stood a very confident looking and sexy woman. She was a little shorter than me, even with the heels she was wearing, had on a short business type skirt and blouse which didn't do a very good job of concealing her generous breasts. She almost reminded me of the porn film busty secretary but I remembered why I was there and pushed those thoughts away. She greeted me with a very soft handshake before sitting down.

"Steve is still parking the car, I love this place but the parking is always horrible". Said Lisa as she sat down.

"Oh I know, I got lucky and arrived as someone was leaving so got a pretty close space." I replied.

It had been agreed before that the meeting was to see if personalities matched and that there was to be no talk of why we were meeting as the coffee shop was always busy and privacy wouldn't be possible. We made small talk until Steve arrived. I stood to greet him as he did, he was dressed in a pair of jeans and a light shirt, met me with an equally genuine smile and a very firm handshake. He looked to be in his mid 40s but had clearly taken care of himself, his strong tanned arms telling me he liked to work outside. He had the confidence and demeanor of a Police officer but I knew from the introduction emails he was some kind of computer and or financial consultant.

We had our coffees and sat for a couple of hours just chatting, Lisa did most of the talking, Steve would occasionally ask me a follow up question to something Lisa had asked but it was all clean stuff, nothing about what my role with them would be. Steve finished the last of his second coffee then spoke.

"Well, I know Lisa is satisfied and I like what we see, how about a couple of drinks tonight at our home, see if we get on in our household?" He said as they both stood up.

"Sure, I'd love to." I replied, trying not to sound too eager.

"Great, Lisa has instructions and directions for you, see you around 6pm?" he said.

"I'll be there, thank you." I replied as Lisa handed me an envelope.

They both shook my hand again then left, I left a tip on the table and opened my envelope in my car, not worried about being too eager on the paper. I put the directions aside and read through the preparation list, it told me how I should dress and how detailed I had to be with my personal hygiene. There was nothing on it I was unhappy about so I drove home and set about trying to relax and get myself ready for that night.

**

6pm had finally arrived and I pulled up to the house to park. It was a very large two story out in the country, its winding driveway lined with evergreens which did a great job of hiding it from the road. I parked and made my way to the door where I was let inside by a young woman who greeted me by name and said I was to make my way to the pool, pointing the way after she had closed the door. She never gave me eye contact or smiled, was almost as if she'd been told to greet me so she'd be forgotten. It worked; I had almost forgotten about her by the time I got to the indoor pool.

Steve was first to see me, he got up from his lounger and shook my hand. I tried not to stare but Lisa was sitting in her lounger completely naked, her beautiful large breasts open and free.

"She's beautiful isn't she, you can have a good look but once your clothes are off, I'll have you divert your eyes and look only when invited," he said sternly.

I felt almost like I'd been caught peeping but I stole my gaze away from her and gave him my attention. He was only wearing a towel, his chest as firm and strong as his arms, a light dusting of graying hair.

"There's a chair over there, go take off your clothes and join us," he said, pointing at the wicker chair in the corner.

"Yes Sir." I replied, remembering the instructions.

I undressed slowly and took one last look at Lisa's magnificent breasts before I peeled off my shorts and stood naked and exposed before them, my eyes looking down at nothing in particular.

"Good, I see you shaved as we requested. Did you use your enema too?" asked Steve as they pulled their loungers to face me.

"Yes Sir, I did everything you requested." I replied, still looking down.

"Your place here would be to serve us both, you'd live with us and be ours to use as we see fit. You'd be well paid but we'd prefer if you didn't go out much and your day off would be accompanied by Jenny, the young lady who let you in. This weekend will be mostly for you to decide, we don't want an answer now but from here on until Sunday at 7pm I am Mistress, Steve is Sir. We already know the things that you don't like and don't worry, those are our dislikes too. We want to you be happy here, serving without question but at the same time enjoying everything we have you do. Does that sound like something you'd enjoy hon?" said Lisa.

"Yes Mistress, I would like that very much." I replied, my gaze still fixed on the nice tile that adorned the poolside.

Lisa reached behind her and placed a cushion at her feet as Steve got up to get something from a small dresser. I didn't look at what Steve had in his his hands as he returned, Lisa summoned me to kneel before her, opening her legs as I did.

"Mistress really likes to be eaten, you'll be rewarded later if you do a good job," said Steve from behind me as Lisa pulled me gently by my hair to her shaven pussy.

I wasted no time in starting my 'task', licking her puffed lips before sliding my tongue inside her, letting her juices flow onto my lips. She tasted really good and I enjoyed the moans my tongue were creating. After a couple of minutes, I felt a cool liquid being dribbled on my exposed asshole before a lubed finger slid inside me. I paused as it stretched me but a breathless but stern 'don't you dare stop' from Mistress had my tongue working again. By the time I felt the plug being slid inside me I was working on Lisa's clit, circling and rasping it with my tongue before rasping it while I sucked it between my lips. Lisa's legs tightened round my head as she came, her hands pushing my face closer as she shuddered, moaning something I couldn't understand with my head in her vice grip. I was eventually pushed away and handed a small towel to wipe my face and was told to remain knelt when Lisa got up and Steve took her place.

His towel was gone now and the cock I had only seen in pictures was now before me, semi-erect and dribbling a tiny droplet of pre-come.

"I told Steve you did a wonderful job licking my pussy so you're already half way to a reward, please Him as well and you'll be taken care of." said Lisa, speaking softly in my ear.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked it gently as I took it into my mouth, swirling the head with my tongue as I sucked him into me. He groaned as his cock hardened from my attention and laid back on the lounger as I sucked him the way I always enjoyed being pleased. He didn't last as long as Lisa, I stroked and fondled his balls then felt them tighten as he moaned an 'Aaahhhhhhh' as his cock pulsed then sprayed salty cum down my throat which I had no choice but to swallow. He seemed to have gallons of the stuff so I was relieved when he eventually pulled his softening cock from my lips.

Steve got up and talked quietly with Lisa just out of my hearing range and was told to stand and look at them when they returned.

"Well, what a great start, Lisa and I both agree you have earned a reward. We have summoned Jenny for you, Mistresses pussy is a prize you have to earn over time but Jenny will receive you as we watch." said Steve as a now naked Jenny walked into the room.

I felt bad that I'd not paid her any attention before as stood before me was a very pretty young woman, maybe in her early 20s with a slim and sexy body and small firm looking breasts. She smiled at me as without being told, knelt before me and started sucking my cock. I was already semi hard from orally pleasing my hosts so it didn't take her long to get me fully hard. She stood and kissed me, a very passionate embrace, pressing her breasts into me as she pulled on of my hands to her shaven pussy, letting me feel she was already soaking wet. She smiled at me seductively then pulled one of the loungers cushions to the floor then got on all fours.

"Don't keep her waiting, you're her reward too." Said Lisa who was now sitting with Steve on the other lounger, facing us.

I did as I was told and gently eased my cock into her, letting out a groan as her tight pussy grasped my cock, coating it in her juices as I thrust in and out, getting deeper with each push. I held on to her hips as I slammed into her, my full balls slapping against her as I closed my eyes, enjoying her warmth and moans as we fucked. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as she got close and I was rewarded with her squealing in pleasure as she came. I couldn't hold out any more after that and pushed my cock into her as deep as I could and groaned as I erupted, spraying my hot cum into her. I had almost forgotten about Steve and Lisa until they clapped in unison, giving me a little fright.

"Well by the grin on Jenny's face she's happy, you look like you enjoyed her too. Clean her up then she'll show you to your room." said Steve.

I wondered what they meant by 'clean her' until Jenny laid on her back and still smiling, pulled my face down to her pussy.

"Mistress doesn't like cum being dribbled on the carpet and I'm not allowed to wear clothes until Monday so make sure you get it all," said Jenny as my mouth was forced to her pussy.

By the time I was finished Jenny had climaxed again but after she came down and released me Steve and Lisa had already left. Jenny took my hand and led me into the house.

"I think you'll do well here." She said to me quietly, a smile on her face. "It takes a lot to get this far, the last guy they tried couldn't get Mistress off, wasn't so keen on sucking Sir and when Sir fucked him he was actually crying and left that night."

I had almost forgot about the plug in my ass, Jenny stopped me when I stopped to remove it.

"Oh that stays in honey, you've to help me put mine back in once I've showed you where your room is. We are not off duty until 1am, only then can we take them out, unless Sir says so of course."

My room was a lot nicer than I had expected, pretty spacious with a large comfortable bed. I had a quick look around as Jenny watched me then followed her to her room across the hall where she handed me a bottle of lube and a plug which I greased up and slid inside her as she held her cheeks open for me. The temptation to slide inside her again was great but almost as if she read my mind she stood up and grinned at me, glancing at my hardening cock before kissing me on the cheek and gently pushed me out of her room, closing the door behind me. I wandered into my room to explore some more and found a note of simple instructions on my pillow.

Door unlocked at all times. Plug in place until 1am. Clean inside and out at all times.

Pretty simple stuff I thought to myself. I already knew to treat them both with respect at all times and that I'd be looked after.

**

I must have dozed off as I don't remember Sir coming into my room. He stood at the edge of my bed shaking me awake, his cock glistening with I assumed to be Mistresses juices. Once I was awake he fed his cock to me, told me to suck him hard. I did as told and felt him reach and pull the plug from my ass. I guessed what was coming next and knew I was right when I was positioned on all fours on the bed facing the open door as he coated his now hard cock with lube then got behind me. I looked up to see Jenny between Mistresses legs, licking Sir's come from her pussy. I braced myself for him entering me as he was much bigger than the plug but it felt good as he pushed the head of his cock into me. He took it slow at first, letting me get used to his size then began to fuck me, faster and deeper until his body slapped against mine. When I could I looked up to see both Jenny and Lisa watching but I mostly held on to the bed as I was pounded. Sir seemed to last forever but eventually he grunted, pushing deep into me as his cock swelled, spraying my bowels with what seed he had left that day.

I was given the rest of the night off and after I'd showered found a new note on my pillow. It simply read "Both approve you for the position of live in, look forward to seeing you at breakfast tomorrow morning, Jenny will brief you."

I hoped the breakfast had a lot of energy foods, I had a feeling I'd be needing it....

I slept really well that first night, nothing like hours of rampant sex to help relax. I woke feeling refreshed and kinda free for the first time in ages. I reflected on the few years it had taken me to get to the point I had existed in until then, countless dead end jobs following a brutal divorce that left me with enough to put down a deposit on a lousy one bedroom apartment and that was all. To me it was unfair they allowed divorce lawyers to represent the woman they'd stolen from you but whatever, she only wanted me for my money and when that ran out so did she.

Not being one to dwell on the past or live with regrets I considered myself pretty lucky. I had the chance to live in this beautiful house where I was the plaything of a sexy couple with a side note of getting a cute little blonde to fuck on occasion too. I told myself I'd have to be good so I'd be rewarded that way a lot! Giving up my freedom was pretty easy too, all I seemed to do in life was fuck things up so why not let someone else drive for a while. My reflections as I woke were interrupted by Jenny coming in my room to make sure I was awake.

"Morning sleepyhead, Steve and Lisa are out on their morning golfing, they play 9 holes every Saturday morning before Steve has to go to work but they'll be back soon, come grab some coffee then we'll get you ready." She said with a smile. She was already showered and smelled pretty good.

"Need some help with your but plug" I said with a grin, just hoping to get up close with her.

"Not for me, Saturdays are rest days from Sir for me, you'll need yours though, time's a wastin' mister, coffee, enema and shower, you've got fifteen mins"

I stretched as I got up then started to look for my clothes but after a couple of minutes I remembered I wasn't allowed any until Sunday, just like Jenny. I found my way to the kitchen where Jenny handed me a mug of coffee which I drunk down quick as I could then headed for the shower. Jenny was there waiting with a towel when I got out but she was all business, once I had dried off she had me bend over the sink as she sprayed me with the enema bottle, cleaned me off when I was done then lubed my ass for the but plug. I was knelt waiting in the master bedroom by the time Steve and Lisa returned.

"Oh good, Jenny has been a busy girl, you were out cold when we left this morning, I was expecting to be disappointed today. I doubt Jenny told you everything but I have to work on Saturdays and I hate it. To lessen the pain I just need a good fuck before I go in. Jenny is all for Lisa today so you get to fill in." said Steve as Lisa sat down in a chair.

As instructed I helped Steve undress as Lisa watched then got to my knees before him. He had me suck him long enough to get him hard then I was led up to the bed where I was put on all fours. The plug was removed and I heard the snap of a lube bottle being opened then felt Steve slowly feed his cock into me. He didn't take too long, stayed slow long enough for me to get used to him then fucked me hard until he grunted, shooting his cum into me before pulling out then headed for the shower without saying another word. Jenny came in when he was done and as my legs were shaking, helped me to a bath she had ran for me in my own bathroom.

"Saturday mornings are always the same sweetie, join Mistress and I for breakfast when you're done here, you can put your plug back in yourself." Said Jenny then left me alone.

After I'd had a nice soak and placed my plug back in I wandered back to the kitchen where the smell of bacon and coffee was there to greet me. Mistress sat at the table with Jenny enjoying some food and coffee and invited me to join them. I fought hard to divert my eyes as Mistress was sitting naked, her large breasts pointing at me.

Mistress laughed as she caught me looking. "Oh you can look honey, only when Sir is around should you divert your eyes but Saturdays are relax days for the most part. I'm still Mistress and you're still under the rules but I'm a little less strict than Steve."

I found myself getting hard as I ate my breakfast, having 2 pairs of wonderful breasts to gaze at was something I could get used to.

Mistress and Jenny left while I was still half way through my breakfast, telling me to join them by the pool when I was done. I quite liked the more relaxed setting with Sir gone but understood I was still on a set of rules and respect. I finished eating, cleaned off the table and made my way to the pool.

Took me about 5 seconds to get hard with the view that was waiting for me, Mistress was laid back on the lounger, legs apart with Jenny between them clearly licking her pussy. Mistress had her eyes closed in pleasure but opened them as I approached. She threw a pillow on the floor beside her and told me her breasts needed attention, I replied with a 'Yes Mistress' then knelt beside her, suckling her breasts in turn as Jenny slurped away at her pussy. After a few minutes I was gently pushed away as orgasm took over her and she writhed and moaned as poor Jenny's head was clamped between Mistresses legs like I had been the night before. Once she had come Jenny sat up with a smile on her face, wiping the juices from her mouth and chin.

"That was good honey, go wipe your face and get my harness from the drawer." Said Lisa breathlessly.

I watched as Jenny approached with the harness, a strap on harness to be exact with a rubber cock attached and a bottle of lube. Thinking I was about to watch another nice show my heart sank a little when I was told to lay on my back, knees up to my chest as Mistress put on her rig. My plug was removed, soon replaced with Mistresses rubber cock being slid into me and once she was all the way inside me Jenny straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. She was already really wet and I set about licking and tasting her as Mistress increased her pace in me, holding my legs up as she fucked me with her toy. Jenny must have been playing with herself when she was pleasing Mistress as it didn't take much with my tongue rasping her clit before she shuddered, moaning 'oh fuck yes' as she sprayed my mouth with her come. Once she got off me I looked up and watched Mistress's breast bounce as she fucked me. She too came with the toy stimulating her clit then pulled out of me slowly before sitting down. I felt a little left out and used at that point but once they'd both caught their breath I was given a treat.

I was told to close my eyes and I was to be sucked for 2 mins at time and I had to pick who was best. If I came before both had a turn I was to be sent to my room without being allowed to play any more that day, the same would happen if I peeked. I did my very best and managed to not come in the first mouth that pleased me. It was pretty difficult, another 5 seconds of that tongue swirling round the head of my cock and I would have lost it. Secretly I knew my first was Jenny, she rubbed her breast lightly on my inner thigh and held the base of my cock pretty tight, kinda hinting not to come. When Mistress took her turn I felt her larger breasts resting against my leg and without the grip on my cock I didn't last long. To be fair Mistress certainly knew how to please too and after about a minute of her sucking I groaned 'i'm coming' before I erupted into her mouth.