A Wonderful Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing so hard I knew that I was about to faint. But Chase kept licking and sucking on my nipples. His lips started to go lower. His tongue in my belly button made me squirm. I could hear myself moaning, calling out his name. Then his head moved lower. I knew how wet I had become. Surely he wasn't going to kiss me there!

I felt his hot breath at the hairline. Then his soft tongue licking. He gave me soft nipping bites, causing me to moan and whimper even more. Then I felt him pushing my legs apart. "Chase honey! Let me go wash. You made me so wet, I need to go wash." But he wasn't hearing me. I felt him push my legs high as he opened them even more.

When his tongue tip pushed into my cunt, I cried out. Just as he had made love to me with his dick, he was just as slow and gentle with his tongue. First he fucked it in and out of my gaping hole. Then I felt him using it like a scoop. He would start at the very bottom of my slit, and slowly lick upwards. I could only imagine how much of my crème he was taking into his mouth.

Each time he would get close to my throbbing clit, I would lift my hips wanting to feel him licking it. But each time he would get close and go back down. My body was on fire! My mind was exploding with the feeling of being consumed. I reached down and my fingers found my slit.

Wantonly I pulled my pussy lips open. I could feel the thick crème oozing out of me. My fingertips found my clit. I had never felt it so big and swollen. I heard his soft moan, then my world exploded. Chase licked the hard nub, pushing my fingers aside. Then he sucked it hard.

Were those screams mine? I felt as if my body was going thru a seizure! I screamed and cried and came like an erupted water hose. I could feel my cum shooting from my pussy. I looked down and Chase's face was covered with it. Suddenly, I felt him grab my legs and pull me to the edge of the bed.

With a growl, he pushed my knees back until I felt them pressed against my tits. Well, my tit and a half anyway! Then my screaming really began. There was no tenderness. Chase pushed into my cunt with a grunt and it felt as if he had found two new inches of pussy to fuck.

He pulled out til just his head was in and then rammed it in again. over and over he fucked me this way. And each time he slammed it into me I screamed. But not from pain. I screamed in pure pleasure. Pure! Raw! Animal lust! My son was fucking me! Fucking me like I had never been fucked before.

Suddenly, I felt him slam into me but this time he didn't pull back. His arms gripped me so tight I could barely breath. "I love you! Oh mom! I love you!" I was showering his face with kisses. Licking my own crème from his lips, his nose, and his chin! It felt like his dick swelled two inches all around. Then he came. It was like a fire hose full of cum was filling my cunt. he filled me so much, it oozed from the sides and covered my mound.

I felt that hot juice slide down my crotch and run down the crack of my ass. Chase's eyes seemed to roll up into his head. Then I heard his animal growl. His whole body began to shake and tremble. All I could do was hold him tight. I was in wonderland. I had experienced the most beautiful act any man could ever give me. And it was my own son that had done it! We held each other for what seemed like forever. Neither one of us wanting to let go of the moment.

I felt Chase kiss my lips. The kiss was deep and passionate. When we parted, we were both breathing hard. Then I started to giggle. I don't know why, but I did. He looked at me with a funny expression on his face. "Oh Chase! That was wonderful! I hope you can do that again. Like in the next few minutes!"

He smiled and kissed me hard. "Chase?" He lifted up and looked at me. "I need you to get up. I can't breath! You're too heavy." He laughed and rolled off of me. It felt like he was pulling a log from my cunt when he slipped free. And I could feel all of our juices running down my slit pooling in the depression my ass was making. We would have to change the sheets, but we would do that later.

Chase lay on his back. I watched his chest rise and fall as he took deep breaths. Then I saw his dick laying against his stomach. He was still semi-hard and covered with the thickest, creamiest mixture of cum I had ever seen. Smiling, I bent my head. It was going to be a long time before either of us got any sleep tonight. But already I was thinking about tomorrow. I was going to let my son go where no other man had gone before!

12