A Wonderful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ass a blur on the landscape of raw fucking, he fucked his friend's mother like it was the last thing he would ever do, or see. He kissed her, Esther kissed him back. She 'Ooooh'd and Ahhhh'd, Hmmmmm'd, grunted, and groaned. Her breath forced out by his pounding dick crashing in and out. And she moaned and mewled. Esther was on a high never before achieved.

They were clamped tight together; each other's arms a band of steel binding them to the other. Hips were meeting hips, loins meeting, in the middle, withdrawing and meeting again. Slapping, time after time, until they both came in a massive life threatening climax. His sperm was finding its way into her womb once more. And Esther's fighting to get out from the invading prick that left no space for it.

Now even Rico was finished, his morning was done, he was so deliriously happy to be where he was. Even though he knew his prick would be slipping out in seconds, withered, and fully used, and completely expended. They shared a kiss that meant that more would be shared; more loving would be given from both of them.

Rico fell off and on to his back and lay there spread eagled, Esther never moved, she lay where he left her, one arm out, the other by her side, both feet wide apart. Both of them needed time to recover, and both looking to the moment when they had. Esther turned her head and looked at him.

"Rico, don't get bigheaded," she breathed huskily, "but you are magnificent, where on earth have you learned all this. I can honestly say you are the best ever, and you're only nineteen, I've known you since you were seven, where has it all come from?"

"I've been fucking Christine for the past nine months," he didn't tell her. "And what we haven't done between us is nobody's business." Christine was Esther's twenty year old daughter, and no one, not even Luke her son knew of their liaison. Her daughter was not a nymphomaniac but boy did the gorgeous girl love being fucked, and Rico had honed his skills, the ones he had just used on her mother, on her.

Now there was nothing he didn't know about fucking and making love, but there were, he knew, many many years of good fucking to come in his life. And he would die in the attempt to screw Christine's mother in the ass. Christine's ass had been a fight well worth winning, and he had won it easily. That would make the set, he grinned to himself.

They spent an hour just lying in bed, chatting about nothing in particular. But Rico slightly tested the waters so to speak. His finger found its way, accidently of course, into the entrance to her ass. This brought him a rebuke. "Don't even think about that young man," she told him, "we don't know each other well enough!" The remark brought him joy; he knew with a dead certainty that he would get her there, no sweat!

"I'm going to run you a bath Esther," he told her, she looked at him; this was the first time ever he had used her first name. But it was reasonable to expect it, isn't it? she asked herself.

"You are a lovely boy Rico, so thoughtful, thank you," she told him. He kissed her long and passionately, all his warm loving kisses were returned equally from her. He left and ran the bath, found and poured in lots of scented oils, he ran it hot, he wanted to have fun in there too a little later.

He went back, and said, "Stay there for a minute, I'm going to put the kettle on, and I'll be back before you know it." He dashed away, and when he returned he turned the water off, went back into Esther's bedroom. He picked her up in his arms and carried her in and lowered her gently into the nice hot water.

When she had settled, and in between hot sexy kisses he left again saying, "I'm making coffee okay?" and off he went. When he came back she stared avidly at him. And her sexy come to bed eyes were firmly fixed on his prick, the very prick that had taken her around the orgasmic universe three times already this morning. It was pointing its one eye at her, bobbing about as he approached the bath.

"Hellooooo, I'm baaaaack, its meeeeee!" it seemed to call to her. As he neared her it popped up and down in her eye line. Rico set the coffee down on the tiled edge. Esther couldn't stop her head from turning to the ultra enticing sight before her. She leaned over, kissed, then licked and sucked the big purple red head of his prick. And the seven inches of steel flesh behind it.

Rico grunted in appreciation as his cock disappeared into his friend's mother's mouth. He reached out and first squeezed, then rolled a nipple as it was stuck out of the water, then he did the same to the other. Each action forced Esther to suck harder, and fasten her hot mouth around him tighter.

Rico worked on them for a while as Esther got more and more into fellating him completely. Then he stepped slowly into the bath with her, his cock slipped from her mouth even though she leaned forward to keep it in. As he wormed his way into position to screw her again in the still hot water, he knelt between her legs. Esther widened her knees and lifted her feet on to the edge of the bath and Rico had prime place.

He slid her ass up his thighs, the oils made it easy, Esther grabbed the edges of the bath and he pointedly fixed his eyes on hers. He was telling her, 'I'm going to fuck you again beautiful lady!' The weight of his prick aligned it with her open pussy, grabbing her by the hips he pulled her on to it. As it slid in unopposed, she slipped down into the water, her hair, which she hadn't wanted to get wet slid in with her. Moving his arms he put them under her thighs and lifted her feet over his shoulders, now he had her completely!

Rico took a hold of her hips once more and his control was total. He rocked his hips and began a gentle but insistent screwing of his best friend's beautiful mother. Esther's eyes rolled once more into the back of her head, she had never felt so full, so content, so used and so happily satisfied, she felt she could stay here for the rest of her natural days being fucked by this young master.

Orgasms rolled out one on the other, Rico snapped her nipples, she cried out in surprised wonderful agony as he crushed them before she knew what he was doing. She couldn't let go of the bath sides, and therefore had no way of resisting Rico's punishing devastation of her nipples, her mind, and her body. Tears of hapless released frustration swept down her cheeks which were flush red with absolute pleasure.

Rico was in control mode, he like having this domination over her, it excited him, he pushed hard into her giving her as much prick as he could get in. And now he knew that this was the way into her ass. Tomorrow he would repeat this again, but her ass would be the unobstructed target, one he wouldn't miss, a bulls eye would be hit unceremoniously. He briefly wondered if she would like it as much as her daughter did, now!

He leaned forward allowing Esther feet to slide down, now he lay on her and fucked her powerfully, bringing moans and groans from the beautiful sexy older woman. He wished he could tell his buddy what he had done to his mother this weekend, and also tell her daughter that he was screwing the both of them completely.

Water was splashing over the edges of the bath but he didn't care, all he cared about was giving this woman everything he had, and everything he could deliver. His prick was on its own, he pumped it, it did the deed required of it. Esther's eyes were closed, as if she was sleeping, but she was relishing, revelling and drowning in what he was doing for her. Esther knew that she had never cum like this before, the boy was phenomenon, no doubt, no question, he was utterly amazing.

Rico didn't cum, he couldn't he was running on empty, his prick was still in good order, but his balls were dry. And his head was spinning, he hadn't screwed Christine like this, he was past his optimum moment, he kept up doing the wondrous woman under him, and after she had cum for the??? time he slowed and stopped. He made room at her side and rested.

"I need to sleep I think Esther, what do you think?" he asked her. "I think you are right Rico, I am done for, you have worn me out. I've never known anything like this honestly!" she chimed up. They extricated themselves from the bath, but still pawing and feeling each other, with Esther's tired but happy nipples getting the worst, or best, of it.

They dried off and staggered back to bed, it was damp from their previous unions. Esther quickly renewed the sheets and they flopped into it. Pulling the covers right up they settled down and were soon fast asleep. Esther woke up to hear the phone ringing, she didn't know where she was for a moment, her body was stiff and sore, then she remembered what had happened. She rapidly turned to see if Rico was there, he was, it hadn't been a dream, it really had happened.

She reached for the phone and said quietly, "Hello, Esther speaking," it was how she always answered the phone, much to the annoyance of her husband. There was a deep breath at the other end and then.

"Hi honey, it's me, we arrived on time, everything is alright, are you, are you lonely without me there with you?" Esther gulped, she hadn't expected a call from him until later in the day, she looked at the clock, it WAS only 5.43pm.

"5.43PM!" she shouted in her head, "AND I'M STILL IJN BED!!!!" Esther looked at Rico who was now waking up. She slid a hand over his mouth to stop him saying anything. Taking a deep breath, she replied, "Hi Geoff, how are you, I'm fine thanks, just having an afternoon nap, I feel a little tired," she told him.

At that moment a finger sank into her pussy knuckle deep, Esther gasped loudly, her husband asked what was wrong. She tried to dislodge the middle finger Rico had deposited there but couldn't. His thumb rested, and then caressed her clit and Esther sank into the abyss he had created for her.

She managed to regain her composure, if not her senses, and said, "Sorry Geoff, I sat on my shoe, I had just put it on the bed for some reason." She glowered at Rico, who smiled back innocently, but maddeningly continued to finger Esther's still bubbling, even after nearly 4 hours sleep, pussy. She flopped back and concentrated on speaking to her husband as Rico brought her slowly past simmering, and soon she knew she would boil over, like milk in a forgotten pan, if she didn't get rid of her husband.

Her hand snaked out and found his prick, gained a hold and began to jack him off. "How unbelievable is this," she thought, "here I am in my bed with a boy, young enough to be my son. He's my son's best friend and he's driving me crazy! And I'm talking to my husband too!" As her hand gleefully slid up and down the shaft her body was getting to know so well.

"Yes I'm good Geoff, in fact, I couldn't be better?" she sneaked a glance at Rico, and then at his prick, "God how I need to suck that," she said to herself. "Can you call back a bit later honey, I'm in the middle of something?" she suggested, saying to herself, "if you only knew Geoff what I was in the middle of, you would choke on your cornflakes!"

Geoff said no problem, and rang off saying he would call about 8pm.

Esther threw the phone down and dove at Rico's cock and sucked it in immediately, bringing a sigh of happy relief to them both. Esther had already told herself that there would be no let up, not until she had him unload everything he had in the large hairy testicles now nestling in her soft hand.

This was one of Esther's forte's, she loved the feel of power it gave her, and any woman if it came to that, to know that she had the sole power to make him cum, not to let him, or make him wait. But she knew already in her own mind that when push came to shove, she wanted his cum in her mouth as soon as she possibly get it in there. So she went to work, she gave him the best, hardest and softest blow job she could muster.

Her tongue was silk, a rough tow rope, an investigative living machine, her lips a suction pump. She gave it all to make him cum. And Esther was rewarded with copious amounts of his hot and thick sticky fluid. She gulped and gobbled, the initial burst searing her mouth, she rejoiced in it. Soon a regular motion was taking place, he spurted, she swallowed, heaven was upon her.

She lay spent with her soft haired head resting on his stomach, his prick still secured between her wonderful lips. "That was the best blow job Esther I have ever had, absolutely fantastic," he told her caressing her hair, "not that I've had many," he added hastily, not wanting her to think he was easy!

"You are far better than your daughter and that is a fact!" he never said. And then idea came to him, it skittered through his head like a whirlwind, "I think I'll ask Christine to marry me, and then I'll have them both available? Hah, what a fucking good idea hey?" he told himself. "I might even end up getting both in bed with me?" he laughed, but knowing that possibility was a farfetched as marrying Christine, maybe?

"What are you laughing at Rico," she said, "I'm glad you think this is funny, doing me how and when you want to, and making me do all of this, at the drop of a hat!" But she gently rubbed his balls, letting him know inadvertently that she didn't mean what she was saying.

"You love it now Esther, don't deny it, we are having the best sex," and then he added quickly, "the best loving ever." Esther sighed, he was right, she was loving it, she did love it, and yes, she knew, it was the best ever, and no, she couldn't deny it at all! She poked a finger into his ass; she wanted him in her everywhere.

She didn't care now; Rico could do what he wanted to her, she never knew, couldn't have known, or even guessed that this kind of level could be achieved when having sex and making love. The fact that he was only nineteen added to the thrill of it all. But she knew that when this was over, she would look back on this weekend as the best she had ever spent in the arms of a man. He was a boy in age, but a real and complete man in reality.

She snuggled down and slept, both fully sated, for the time being, Esther knew as she drifted off that the weekend wasn't about to finish. And the thought of Rico having her when, where, and how he wanted, filled her with utter dread and absolute insatiable desire for it.

She woke again to the ringing of the phone, this time she sat on the edge of the bed to answer it. "Rico won't get me here," she thought. How wrong can a person be, she told herself, as seconds later as he pulled her backwards, and she was lying flat on her back, his knees either side of his shoulders. He had one hand in the middle of her chest to prevent her from getting up. Rico pinked her nipples one by one, then leaned forward and fingered her pussy.

"Hi Geoff," she said without preamble, "you all had a good day then?" She listened for his answer. "Oh by the way, you know Rico? Well he's here too, and he's been fucking me all day out of my skull!" she didn't tell him, but she really really wanted to for some reason. Fortunately for Esther, he told her they were just about to have dinner, and he would call again tomorrow, he said, just as Rico bit her right nipple, it made her gasp very loudly.

"Are you alright Esther, you in pain?" he asked.

"Pain, you call having your nipple bitten by a sex mad boy pain, you idiot!"

"I just bit my finger, can you believe that," she giggled, "I'll speak to you tomorrow, love to the kids," she said, "bye." Esther put the phone down just as an unexpected tiny orgasm flitted into her pussy. "Rico, you have to stop doing these things when I'm talking to my husband, he half knows something is wrong," she said gruffly, "he isn't stupid you know, he knows the sounds I make when something is happening," she told him, but not saying "when we have sex, occasionally."

"Yes I'm sorry Esther, but you excite me so much I can't leave you alone," he told her, and to prove his point he dived over her, head to toe and hoovered her pussy into his mouth making her collapse totally. He got her entirely, his speed took her over, and her pussy was on high climax alert immediately. Her knees rose and fell, her arms wafted about like straw in a strong wind, her head lolled from side to side as her mind disintegrated.

Esther came, and them came again as his tongue slid over and around her clit, in and up her pussy, his lips constantly running over and nibbling at her pussy lips. His cock and balls swinging over her upturned face, were enticingly unattainable unless she could somehow find the strength to lift her lovely head.

Esther lay back and let it happen, she had had more orgasms this day than she had had in the last five years. Her final cum sent her into oblivion, her body was afire, her nipples crackling away again in the blaze of lust and arousal.

She woke up, and the sun was bright outside, she had difficulty remembering again what had happened, but she remembered Rico this time. She could feel him next to her, his arm draped over her as if in protection, or she thought, laying claim to his woman. She wondered if she was his woman, lover, bit of skirt, a good fuck when he wanted it, his to use, how and when? All these things ran through her utterly confused head.

A glance at the clock told her it was nearly 8am, her body hurt wonderfully, the ache she felt reminded her of her demise at the hands of her son's friend, and so marvellously and completely. She looked at him, he was fast asleep and looked so peaceful and innocent, she smiled at that, "innocent my eye!" she told herself.

Esther slipped out of bed, and went into the shower; she soaked herself, washing off her sweat, his cum along with hers. Her pussy felt like raw liver, it was still so soft and tender when she washed herself. She wondered if she and it would ever recover from the onslaught imposed on her by Rico. She vowed to find out today, and sniggered dirtily.

When she finished and returned to the bedroom Rico was still fast asleep, so she went down and started breakfast. She made a huge pile, as she nearly finished she started making noises, loud ones, in an attempt to wake him up. She feared going back up because she knew what would happen, he would screw her rotten again, and as much as she now wanted it, she wanted feeding too.

Rico appeared in the door way smiling at her sleepily, but staring wild and hungrily eyed at the platter full of bacon, eggs and sausages, mushrooms, hash browns, toast and tea. He went to her; they embraced lovingly, kissed passionately. Their bodies tight against each other sexily, each knowing what the other wanted, again! But they passed pleasantries, then she sat him down, and they ate heartily.

They ate everything with Rico eating the most, Esther encouraged him, saying, "Come on Rico, you need your strength, we haven't finished honey, not by a long way!" Her eyes were telling him what he wanted to know with all his being. She had taken the decision to have him stay until the Monday morning. Esther saw the look of relief in his own eyes, then added, "but no more funny business when I get phone calls, okay?"

Rico laughed and promised to be on his best behaviour, if I can, he sniggered. Esther grabbed his dick, and said, "If you don't I will cut this off!" and she laughed with him. "Seriously Rico, you must behave yourself, my life can be at stake here, and yours too, so no more!" her words were emphatic, and he took heed.

Esther had never been more ready now than she was this weekend for sex, sex, and more sex. She didn't love Rico, not quite true, she told herself. She did in a way, but not in the way a woman loves her man. She never would, and she would never consider this as nothing more than the fantastic, fabulous sexual escapade that it was. And in consideration, she was almost 100% positive that when the weekend drew to a close, this episode in her life would be over, sadly yes, but over none the less.