A Work of Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katrina struck a pose with one foot in front of the other, with her knees slightly bent, and her hands on her hips, she smirked "Well what do you think of my art? Better than anything in a gallery?"

I think that I mumbled something like "Fuck yeah," or "Hell yes," but since my circuits were being overloaded at the time I'm not really sure.

"One thing that you can be sure of is that it gives much more pleasure than anything you've come across before," she snickered as she started walking toward me. When she got a couple of feet away her smile turned even more smug as she glanced at, then touched, my saluting male member. "I guess that this means that you really like what you see, art lover," she cackled as she gently grabbed my balls.

I'm honestly not sure exactly how what occurred next happened, and I also don't know what was running through my mind if it was anything aside from animal desire. I don't know if I thought about Courtney or why my calls had gone to voicemail. I don't know if visions of Tom passed through my brain. I sincerely don't believe that I consciously thought about anything except sticking my cock in Katrina's cunt. My only accurate recollection is that shortly after she grabbed my balls she was laying on her living room couch with her legs splayed and my tongue and fingers doing their best to abuse her pussy and clit as I knelt in front of her.

After two screaming orgasms, Katrina grabbed my head between her hands, gave me a passionate kiss, and mumbled "Fuck me!"

I rose off my knees and very deliberately removed my clothes while staring at the most beautiful and stimulating work of art that I had ever seen. Once I removed my boxers and she saw my swollen piece of meat she licked her lips. "Shove that tool into my pussy now -- quick -- don't make me wait any longer," she groaned.

I obliged. I repositioned her on the couch, buried myself completely in one thrust, and put her heels on my shoulders. Her pussy was like a velvet hand as it squeezed and released my cock while I moved in and out. It was obvious that she regularly did Kegel exercises. I came faster than at any time since I was an eighteen-year-old, but it turned out to be perfect timing because she came simultaneously with a scream even louder than for her orally-induced orgasms.

After we came down from our highs we went to bed, although we got damn little sleep. We fucked again three more times -- an all-time record for me. The last fuck was a titty fuck since her pussy was sore from three penile penetrations and constant stimulus from my fingers and tongue.

It was my first titty fuck since I met Courtney -- she doesn't have the equipment for one, being the epitome of a cute minimally-endowed blond. I couldn't believe how gratifying that it was for me, or that Katrina actually had another orgasm from the tit fuck alone.

After a 9 a. m. wonderful breakfast of blueberry pancakes and sausage patties that Katrina prepared and served while naked, my mind started working again for the first time since the end of the Gala. I had lots of things swirling around in it such as why Courtney had never called me back, how lucky Tom was but why he didn't appreciate the consummate work of art in front of me, and how it was possible to have the best sexual experience of my life by a light year with someone who I previously had a negative opinion of. If I didn't have an important mediation starting at 11:00 a. m. and the need to get home and change out of my tux, I would have stayed the morning.

"Katrina, can you have dinner with me tonight? I think that there are some things we need to talk about," I said as I pushed myself away from the table, now my stomach sated almost as much as my libido.

"I can make us dinner here," she said with a smile.

"Let me take you out -- when are you off work?"

"You wiped me out, you bastard," she laughed, "and I have flexible hours so I'm taking the day off."

"How about six p. m.?" I asked.

"Pick me up then," she snickered. "I hope that you can spend the night again."

"That's one of the things we'll talk about," I smiled.

We exchanged a zealous kiss at her door, and I quickly sucked one of her puffy nipples before leaving. I really had not spent enough time with those marvels on her chest -- I was too busy with her pussy -- but maybe I'd remedy that tonight.

*************

Courtney finally made a very awkward call to my cell about 10:50 a. m., just as I was getting ready to go into the mediation that I was conducting. I told her that I couldn't talk then, but didn't ask why she hadn't called me the previous night, which seemed to relax her somewhat. I asked her to call me that night.

Despite my lack of sleep I was really sharp in the mediation. It was probably the testosterone and endorphins which were still running rampant through my system. I successfully hammered out a deal that both parties could live with by 4 p. m. and even got a hot shower and a one hour nap before I picked up Katrina.

When I picked her up Katrina had on a yellow sundress that looked like it had been designed specifically for her. She was effervescent and hugged my bicep as we walked to the car. As we were pulling up to the restaurant she giggled, lifted up her dress to expose her panty-less crotch and pinched my cheek when my eyes got as big as saucers.

During dinner we talked about anything except art. I was surprised at how knowledgeable that she was about music, tennis, and hockey, of all things. She had been a child prodigy violinist but had her career interrupted by a bad injury she got playing women's hockey when she was a teenager. When she recovered she learned to play the piano but gave up any aspirations for a professional career in music. She got interested in event planning in college and was now a very successful one.

When we got back to her house she tightly gripped my arm as I walked her to the door. "We have a lot more to talk about, that we couldn't in the restaurant," she smiled. Then she laughed as she continued with "Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly."

When we got into her living room she sat next to me on the couch and held my hands. "Kevin, I have a confession. I seduced you. I've wanted to for a long time, but I didn't have the opportunity until last night. Let me be completely frank; I want to jettison Tom, and I want you -- especially after last night when you rocked my world like it never has been rocked before."

Once again she had flabbergasted me. I didn't know if my feelings toward her, which had done a 180 degree turn in about twenty four hours, were real or sustainable, but I wanted to find out. "Can you take tomorrow off work?" I asked.

"I will if you want me to," she grinned.

"Let's do another twenty hour or so compatibility check," I said as I gently pulled the top of her dress down to her waist, undid her bra, and started sucking on those supreme puffy nipples.

That night we didn't fuck -- but we did make love twice. We also spent hours inspecting each other's bodies, identifying erogenous zones, some of which we didn't know that we had. We spent Friday afternoon at the dress rehearsal for a concert which made it obvious that when it came to music I was the neophyte and Katrina the expert.

My phone was on the entire time; Courtney never called.

When Katrina and I parted late Friday afternoon I said "I have lots to think about. How about you?"

"I should play at least a little hard-to-get," she chuckled, "but I don't have anything to think about. I just need to wait to see what your thoughts are."

***********

When I got home Friday early evening, Courtney was already there. She had a look on her face that I couldn't quite decipher -- somewhere between pensive, puzzled, and fearful. "Where were you Hun?" she asked.

"At Katrina's house."

"Oh...why?"

"I think she wants out of her marriage with Tom."

"Were you talking to her about it?"

"Yes. By the way, I never really heard from you on your trip. Was there a problem?"

"Oh...uh...well...uh, we were just really busy; sorry. But...uh...things went really well. We got the contract we were seeking so I'm sure that Brad will be happy...Uh, listen, there probably are some things that we need to discuss."

"You're right -- but let's save them until tomorrow."

We spent the rest of the night engaging in a vacuous conversation over dinner, watched a movie on Netflix, and then with less passion than I could ever remember fucked when we went to bed. The contrast between the sex with Courtney and what it had been like with Katrina could not have been more stark.

Saturday morning I went for a thirty mile bike ride while Courtney went to her health club. We met at home for lunch, showered, and then sat down together.

"Uh...Darling...some things happened while I was gone," she started out.

"Yes -- they sure did," I snickered.

*************

Things weren't pleasant the next four months, but at least Katrina and I were never more decisive than we were during that time. Courtney and Tom seemed to vacillate between trying to make things work and giving up on their marriages, but Katrina and I put a stop to their vacillation by renting an apartment and moving in together six weeks after the Gala. As soon as the divorces were final and Courtney and Tom had bought out our interests in the houses, Katrina and I bought a house together and got married soon afterward.

I don't know about Courtney and Tom, but I've never looked back. Now, three years after the Gala, I'm still living a dream. Every night I cuddle up to a living, breathing, consummate work of art and I couldn't be happier.

12