A Worshiper of Sexy Black Men

Story Info
White girl steals black women's hunky boyfriends.
1.9k words
3.55
42.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My favorite thing to do is having sex with Black men. And I love stealing black men from their black women. I sex up these black studs so much that they don't want to go back to women of their own race. I leave black women feeling angry, dizzy and outperformed sexually. I'm that good in bed, you know. My name is Carla Devin. I am a sick and twisted freak. And I totally love it. I've been called everything from sexually adventurous female to nasty whore and sociopath. I wear these terms like a badge of honor. Completely amoral and shameless, that's me in a nutshell. I don't think you've ever met a chick half as weird as me. On so many levels, I am the Queen of all Freaks. But I don't look like it, though.

I seem almost angelic, in a down to earth kind of way. I stand five feet six inches tall, thick, with short blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I've got large breasts and a bubble butt that's quite rare on white females. And I know just how to move. Unlike a lot of women, I understand that which is unique about my body size and shape and make it work for me. Your quintessential California girl doesn't have what I got. I attend California Tech, one of the best colleges in the state. I'm a member of the Women's Rugby Club. This is the story of some of my most wicked sexual encounters. Hang onto something and don't say you weren't warned!

The day began ordinarily enough. I was taking the bus to work. The bus was crowded. I noticed a trio of tall, good-looking black guys dressed like executives looking at me. Anybody else would not look at them. That's racist California for you. White folks are scared of black folks. Not me. I'm afraid of no one and I am also the Queen of all Freaks. I could tell that these black studs were checking me out. So I checked them out too. Hell, I even went over and introduced myself. I took a good look at them. The first one was Thomas Kingman, a tall and muscular stud with dark brown skin and long braided hair. He had light bronze eyes and sharp features. Model pretty. The second was Julio Brown, a tall and lanky, caramel-skinned bald-headed stud. The third was Jason Langston, a big and tall, burly stud with jet-black skin. They were so beautiful. I decided to have some fun with them.

We got to talking and I found that all three of them were students from Arthur Mason Technical College, a small private four-year college located a few miles outside Los Angeles, near the small town of Sunnyvale. Yeah, I read something about it in the newspapers a while ago. Arthur Mason Technical College supposedly was an all-male, private technical college. They had about two thousand students and focused heavily on hands-on technical education. I asked them about their school. Well, these three black studs were rather proud of their school. AMTC was one of the last remaining all-male private colleges in the United States of America.

Jason, Thomas and Julio were student-athletes at Arthur Mason Technical College. They told me all about it. AMTC was founded in 1987 by Arthur Mason, a black millionaire and philanthropist. He saw how the California education system failed black male students and decided to change things. So he founded an all-male private college. A controversial move in the late 1980s but the school endured and stood to this day. When the college opene d its doors in September 1987, it only had two hundred students. Now, it was one of the best small colleges in the higher education system of California. The school focused heavily on computer science, engineering and other aspects of technical and scientific education. Still, it had one of the best athletic programs in the state of California.

The Arthur Mason Technical College Department of Athletics sponsored Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rifle, Pistol, Volleyball, Swimming, Football, Squash, Rowing, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Gymnastics, Track, Tennis, Archery, Bowling, Water Polo, Sailing and Rugby. All of their sports teams competed in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Three. For club sports, they had Men's Boxing, Sumo Wrestling, Hiking, Cycling, Equestrian and Snowboarding. AMTC had the only all-male collegiate Equestrian club in America! I was impressed. AMTC offered more varsity sports than California Tech, and my school was much bigger, competing in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One!!!

I was intrigued by them. Thomas was a criminal justice major. Jason studied civil engineering. Julio was taking up early education. It turns out that these sexy studs and I had a lot more in common than I thought. See what I mean about people being prejudiced? Lucky I was immune to such things. As the bus drove on, I found myself wanting to know them better. All three of them had black girlfriends from local colleges but I didn't let that phase me. I've stolen many a black woman's black boyfriend. And I always emerge unscathed from these enterprises of mine.

I had to have these sexy black studs. I couldn't let it end like this. So I asked for their phone numbers, and gave them mine. Then, I took off and wished them good day. At work, I found myself smiling from ear to ear. This was turning out to be a fun day indeed. Fortunately, I'm the kind of female who takes every day like it comes. I almost always enjoy myself. I couldn't wait to get home, though. As soon as I got there, I jumped on my bed, picked up my cell phone and began dialing up the sexy black studs. I talked to them. They happened to share the same dorm at AMTC. I quickly got myself invited over. I was sure to shower, dress sexily and also pack enough condoms and lube to have a party. Then, I put my game face on and my slutty walk. I got moving.

I took the bus and dropped in front of the Arthur Mason Technical College campus. I walked through the silent campus. Most of the students were asleep, or hanging out in the city. By cell phone, Jason and Julio guided me to the dorms. Thomas came halfway to meet me. I greeted them with smiles and a hug. They wore T-shirt and boxers. Damn, three sexy black studs with bulges in their crotches. Hot! Grinning, we went into the dorm together. The dorm was vast, and surprisingly comfortable. The dorms at California Tech totally suck. They feel more like a prison than a dormitory. Ask anyone who's ever roomed there.

We sat together, watching television and discussing collegiate life. I for one was glad to be visiting an all-male environment. I'm not fond of women, to be honest. They're catty, petty and dishonest. Most of them aren't worth knowing. That's why I had mostly male friends. I wish there were more male students at California Tech but whatever. Seeing so many good-looking college men in one place was thrilling. Julio, Jason and Thomas were pleased with my assessment. I knew right then and there that we were going to get along wonderfully. We started drinking some beer and relaxing. Well, they drank. I didn't. However, I put the moves on them. I propositioned them. All three of them. What do you think they said?

I stood before Julio, Jason and Thomas as they sat on the couch, watching attentively as I undressed. I showed off my sexy body. So what if I'm not as gorgeous as those supermodels you see on television? I think I'm better. I'm a real woman and damn it, I love my curves. I like men. And they like me. I particularly liked black men because they liked a woman with a thick body and plump ass. The three black studs watched me. Clearly, they liked what they saw. I showed them my thick, curvy body. Yes, I am a thick female with large breasts, wide hips and a plump ass. Do you like what you see? They unzipped their pants and began stroking their cocks. I gasped at the size of them. Damn, black men have really big dicks!

I knelt before the three Ebony studs to worship at their altar. They stood over me, and showed me their cocks. I began sucking on two of them at once while stroking the third. I sucked on Jason's cock and licked Julio's balls while stroking Damon's dick. In no time, I had all three of them really hard. I sucked them off, one by one, until they came. They came all over my face and I drank all of their cum. I'm a cum guzzler and absolutely proud of it. I smiled at them, and we got started with the more serious stuff.

I got on all fours and got ready to get fucked. Before, though, I asked them to put on condoms. They did. I gasped as Julio put his hands on my hips and spread my butt cheeks wide open. He placed his big black cock against my butt hole and, with a swift thrust, he went inside. His cock felt huge inside my tight asshole. Yet I couldn't scream because Jason filled my mouth with his ten inches of hard black dick. I sucked on Jason's large cock and balls as best as I could while his buddy Julio rammed his cock into my asshole. Damn, his cock felt huge! Not to be left out, Thomas decided to join in on the fun. We changed positions. Thomas lay flat on the dorm room carpet and I lowered myself onto him until his cock was buried deep inside my pussy. Julio pushed his cock back into my asshole and I sucked on Jason's cock. Man, I was handling three big black men at once. My mother would be proud.

The fun was just beginning. The sexy black studs had their way with me and I loved every minute of it. I loved getting all my holes filled with cock. The bigger the better. We changed positions several times. For every new sexual activity, we switched condoms. First, Jason was fucking my ass while Julio drilled his cock into my pussy. Next, Thomas fucked my pussy while Jason fucked my ass and Julio fucked my mouth. I couldn't get enough of these handsome black college studs and their super-sized black dicks. We went at it like this all night, until all four of us lay exhausted in a tangled heap of sweaty bodies on the floor. I was pleasurably sore all over, and happy as a clown.

The next morning, I took my leave from Julio, Jason and Thomas. They were so happy about the night before and so sad to see me leave that I promised them an encore performance the following night. And I didn't let them down. Thus began a new tradition between the four of us. We had unlimited fun together, condoms and lube helping aplenty. Pretty soon, without being coerced by me, all three of them dumped their black girlfriends. Apparently, they didn't feel sexually satisfied anymore and refused to put up with the drama. What I offered them was friendship and sex with no strings attached. Something no other woman could. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how I steal a black woman's boyfriend. This time, I've really outdone myself. I stole not one, not two but three black men from their unsuspecting black girlfriends! You've got to give me props for that one! Yes, I am the Undisputed Queen of Freaks. Black Man's Best Friend. And nothing can take that away from me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers