A Wrestling Good Time

Story Info
Male and female wrestlers discover anal sex.
1.3k words
3.1
61.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Steve Ranger sat in his living room, watching the supernatural action show Blade The Series on Spike TV. He was a tall and somewhat large young black man in his early twenties, good-looking and all, and at the time, he looked completely bored. There was nothing good on television, other than the hit show he was watching. He looked in the kitchen, and saw his girlfriend Veronique Valentine walk by, wearing a T-shirt and black panties. At the sight of her huge round booty in those panties, something in him stirred.

Veronique stood in front of the sink, washing some dishes. It was her turn to do them. He did them all damn time. He also mowed the lawn outside the apartment and shopped for groceries. She usually came home too tired from work and school to do anything other than sleep. On top of working two jobs and attending college, Steve always took care of business. Steve loved his girlfriend but she was somewhat messy at times. As far as slobs went, she was very cute, though. He checked out her fine-looking butt one more time. Damn, what he wouldn't give to tap that.

Three years ago, they met while reaching for the last Calculus book in the campus bookstore. Their eyes met, conversation ensued, and that was the beginning of their lives together. Steve majored in Criminal Justice. He wanted to get his Bachelors degree before heading to the police academy. Veronique was studying Nursing. It's what she always wanted to do. Besides, it was also the family business. Although the two of them didn't have much in common, they still fell in love.

Back in the day, they were something to see. A tall young black man walking hand in hand with his tall and large but sexy girlfriend. Yeah, they were the talk of the campus. They looked good together. Both of them were driven young people. Veronique was the envy of her girlfriends. In a time when most black women had trouble finding available men, she had found a good-looking, educated young man who was going places in this life. Steve even came from a good family. His father was the Chief of Police in Detroit. His mother was an Assistant District Attorney in the county where they lived.

Veronique Valentine came from a rather tough world. The girl spent her entire life in foster care. Her life was a nightmare, until she was taken in by her uncle Dave, who worked as the director of a Nursing Home in the city. Brilliant and ambitious, she won herself a scholarship to the state school of her choice. These days, Veronique was studying hard and trying to get everything that fate denied her in previous years. These days, things were looking up for her. She had a good job, her grades at school were excellent and she was living with a wonderful man. Everything was alright.

Not everything was alright, if you were to ask Steve. There was a growing gulf between him and his woman. They hadn't made love in several days, which was unusual for them. Things hadn't been too great these past few weeks. They were mere months away from graduation. He'd get his degree in Criminal Justice and head straight to the State Police Academy. She would start working at the city hospital, as a full-fledged nurse, with all the skills and responsibilities it implied. Career-wise, they were both doing fine. But relationship-wise, they were not doing so well.

Veronique turned around. Steve was still watching television. He didn't notice her looking at him. She smiled at him. He looked so wonderful these days, yet he was always so busy with his work and school. To be honest, she was busy too. They hardly had time for each other. When she came home, he was usually in bed, fast asleep. On those rare days that she came home before he did, she was usually very tired herself. They hardly spoke. Conversation was short and brief. No, things were not going well. They had known each other since they were both nineteen years old. They had been together for three years. Now, things were falling apart.

Veronique couldn't take it anymore. She walked to the living room, and shut the television off. Steve looked at her like she was crazy. He turned the television back on with his remote control. Frustrated, she snatched it from him. He rose, and looked at her like she was crazy. Veronique looked into his suddenly angry eyes. Doubtless, he was puzzled. Why was she doing that? Why was she bothering him? He grabbed her hand and took the remote. Veronique tried to take it back from him. They wrestled on the ground for several confusing, desperate moments. Neither of them wanted to give up. one was a football player, the other was a wrestler. As tough and as nasty as can be.

Veronique found herself pinned flat on her back, under Steve's weight. He was holding her down. He looked at her, his face flushed. He demanded an explanation for her behavior. Veronique laughed. They hadn't really spoken in ages. They hadn't touched each other for a long time. This wasn't about a stupid remote control. This was all about what was wrong with their relationship. She had to steal his remote to get his attention. This wasn't right. She was his woman and he was her man. They should pay attention to each other, otherwise what's the point of being together?

Veronique looked at him with her come-to-bed eyes. Eyes that she knew he couldn't resist. Slowly, he relaxed his hold on her. Big mistake! In a flash, she turned, and pinned him. He grabbed her hands, intent on shoving her off. But Veronique didn't want to fight. Not anymore. All she wanted was to be with him. She kissed him. Surprised, Steve nevertheless returned her kiss. Passionately. Slowly, they undressed each other. This reminded Veronique of the first time they made love. It was a first time for both of them. They were two very inexperienced college sweethearts, making their way through the labyrinth of love. Somehow, they made it this far.

Steve caressed Veronique's curvy body, and fondled her large but firm breasts. His hands ran over her wide hips and thick, muscular legs before cupping her big, firm buttocks. The fine-looking buttocks of the woman he loved. Veronique smiled. He moved on top of her, and began suckling on her breasts. She ran her hands over his muscular, hairy chest. Her grip went for his cock, and she gently cupped his balls and stroked his cock. Steve moaned in surprised pleasure. Veronique felt his cock harden under her touch, and guided it where she wanted it the most.

Without hesitation, Veronique pressed Steve's cock against her back door. He looked at her, surprised. Veronique smiled at him. Yes, she wanted it that way. She wanted him to put his cock where the sun didn't shine. She wanted to try anal sex for the first time and she wanted it to be with him. Steve didn't need much encouragement. Swiftly, he thrust into her. Veronique gasped when she felt his hard cock up her ass. It felt hard, and it hurt. He began to thrust deeper inside her, and she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. It hurt a bit, but was beginning to feel alright.

Steve continued to thrust into his girlfriend's tight anal cavity. He couldn't believe his luck. Most men begged and cajoled their girlfriends endlessly before they gave up the booty. His girl was volunteering hers for some deep probing. Oh, he loved this woman! What better way to show a girl you care than by pounding her deep where the sun didn't shine? They went at it like this until he came, flooding her rear with his seed. Orgasmic cries filled the room. When they were done, Steve and Veronique silently looked at each other and smiled. Their passion was back, and their relationship saved!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers