A Year in the Life of... Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of feminisation.
1.1k words
4.09
56.7k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood watching the woman behind the desk he found it increasingly difficult not to fidget. He didn't know who the woman was but he knew she was some kind of big shot in the company, perhaps even the owner. Chris Pickles, his manager, had been all over her when she arrived, in fact he couldn't have fawned over her anymore if he'd changed his name to Bambi. Chris Pickles, he thought, now there was an odious example of humanity if ever there was one. The kind of guy you wouldn't piss on if he was on fire; that is unless you'd developed the ability to piss petrol. Oh Jeez, he thought, she's been talking away and I've been in my own little world...what did she say?

"Erm...I'm sorry, what was that?" he managed to bluster.

"I said you could take a seat Mr Harding." she replied, indicating the chair near the desk.

"Oh right, thank you."

He took the seat and tried his best smile but she had already returned to the file that was open on the desk before her. For about the umpteenth time since he'd entered the office he wondered what was in the file; was it his file? The woman rose, an imposing figure in a knee length black skirt, white blouse and heels. Nice shoes he thought, not that I have a thing for women's shoes but you always notice nice shoes on a woman don't you? Oh crap! The woman had spoken again and once more he was away with the fairies.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that." he stammered.

The woman looked annoyed but then repeated herself.

"I said that it appears you are in a lot of trouble Mr Harding."

She slowly walked over to the large window overlooking London, heavy rain casting a grey pallor over the city, raindrops thudding heavy but silently against the thick glass. He tried desperately to think what this matter could concern, workwise anyway.

"Look, if it's the incident with the stapler I can explain...you see I was having this discussion with..."

"It's not the stapler incident Mr Harding" She said, cutting him off mid-sentence "Though I am fully aware of that. This is more about your position, financial, and otherwise."

"I'm not sure I follow you exactly...Miss?"

"My name is not important at the moment. What is important is the offer I am about to make to you." She walked back to the desk, looking over the file in front of her. "I have been watching you for a while Mr Harding, keeping tabs on you and what I've found makes for woeful reading." She sat down again, smoothing her skirt beneath her as she did. "You have been living way beyond your means Mr Harding. Partying, clubbing, expensive clothes...to put it bluntly, attempting to live a playboy lifestyle on a playschool budget. You earn less than fifty thousand a year and are two months behind on your rent and have three credit cards that are over their limit."

How could she possibly know that? He thought. Okay, maybe I've been a little enthusiastic with my spending but you only live once right?

"But what is worse Mr Harding is that you have a gambling debt that is quite honestly...obscene."

Oh shit, she knows about the gambling! This is bad, very bad...maybe not Clinton bad but still, far from good.

"According to my records you owe eighty five thousand pounds to a Mr Jack Micklin, whom I believe is affectionately known as 'Ball crusher Micklin'. I also have it on good authority that Mr Micklin has a penchant for pretty guys, a bill that you fit more than adequately."

He struggled to find words, any words. "I'm pretty sure I can explain ...some of it anyway." He could feel sweat pooling in his armpits, starting to run freely down the side of his body; he didn't function well under stressful situations, probably a good reason why he shouldn't gamble. But I had three aces he thought, how was I to know he'd have four kings!

"The time for explanations is long past Mr Harding" She said as she stood and once more looked out over the grey city, whilst he frantically tried to think of a good reason why she shouldn't fire him, inform his landlord, call the coastguard and God knew what else.

"But, Mr Harding, there is a way out of your present predicament; a once in a lifetime offer that I will not repeat, so please pay attention." He tried to steady his breathing, wondering what sort of offer she could make that would benefit him; He was pretty sure it wasn't going to be a promotion.

"My offer is to have you as my slave for the period of one year. You will follow all commands without question and without complaint. If you agree then I will arrange a deal with Mr Micklin to pay off your debt once the year is complete, with substantial interest. I will also pay off all your other debts and you will be offered a better position, better salary and greater perks when your term of obedience is complete."

Gobsmacked; that was the only word for it. He'd heard of people being gobsmacked all the time but until it actually happened to you it was impossible to comprehend the feeling that you had.

"You will live with me and serve me as I see fit. You will have training and education as I see fit and will undergo physical training to attain the physique that I desire. You will be well fed, well clothed and will have a lifestyle far superior to the one you currently possess. Turn down my offer and you will find that you have been evicted from your apartment, your bank has closed your account and Mr Micklin will be waiting for you in the lobby to discuss, in some detail, the arrangements for your repayment of afore mentioned debt."

He really was at a loss for words. A slave? Did that sort of thing still go on? What sort of duties would he be expected to perform? On the other hand if he didn't accept there seemed to be little in store for him but a cold, wet park bench, no food except what he could find in the bins and a visit from a guy who made Genghis Khan look like a peace loving tree hugger. And anyway, what was the worst that could happen?

He cleared his throat. "Erm, as you put it like that, I think I'd like to accept your position of...slave...for the period of one year right?"

"Yes, there will of course be a contract to sign, but for the moment may I congratulate you on taking the first step to a new and better life. You may call me Mistress Danni."