A Year in the Life of... Ch. 05

Story Info
A taste of things to come.
3.1k words
4.39
24.1k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Miss Cynthia for her aid in advancing this storyline and hope that I can start moving this story forward, thanks for reading.

*

And now he found himself waiting at the door with Ibrahim, looking out into the dark, rain falling heavily outside. He'd managed to negotiate the stairs okay apart from one heart stopping moment when his heel caught and he thought he was going to go flying down the stairs. But he'd had a tight hold on the bannister and after that little moment of vertiginous anxiety, found that if he stepped down with his foot at an angle it was a lot easier. Ibrahim was being particularly quiet and would occasionally look at him but said nothing which left him feeling isolated and vulnerable, especially dressed in these clothes.

He was just beginning to wonder when Mistress Danni would be home when a set of headlights appeared in the distance, cresting the driveway and approaching the house at speed. He could hear the burble of the high powered car as it came in front of the building, turning on the huge drive and parking up some twenty feet from the doorway.

Ibrahim took a large umbrella from a stand, opened the door and stepped out into the night, opening it as he went. A cold gust blew through the open doorway and he realised just how much protection from the elements hair provided. The wind made his skirt flair out and his legs felt the cold much more appreciably than they had before they were shaved and encased in stockings. Looking out he could see that Mistress Danni was out of the car and was talking with Ibrahim under the shelter of the umbrella, her hair shifting in the wind. Ibrahim spoke and she laughed her face alight with amusement. She leaned back into the car and retrieved a coat which she placed over the arm that Ibrahim extended to her. Then she reached in and grabbed a briefcase which Ibrahim also took from her. Ibrahim must have said something else because she laughed again and tenderly stroked the side of his face. He noticed Mistress Danni look towards the house, towards him, found that his heart was beating wildly in his chest and forced his eyes downward, unable to return her gaze. He heard them coming closer and found himself swallowing but his throat felt too dry, he was trembling and it had little to do with the cold wind.

The door closed and he looked up, Ibrahim closing the umbrella and replacing it in the stand, Mistress Danni looking at him, her eyes seeming to linger on each part of his body in turn and he found himself once more quickly gazing at the floor.

Mistress Danni came closer, her heels clicking on the marble flooring.

"Well, what do we have here? It seems a pretty girl has found her way into our home Ibrahim."

"I believe that is so." Ibrahim replied sombrely.

Mistress Danni placed her hand under his chin and lifted his head till he could do nothing but look at her...either that or close his eyes and he didn't think that would be a good idea. She was smiling as she did it and he couldn't help but notice how attractive she was, possibly a little younger than he remembered.

"So, pretty girl, how do you like your new home...and your new clothes?" Mistress Danni asked.

"The house is wonderful." He managed to reply with just a slight pause," ...Mistress." He remembered to add.

Mistress Danni looked amused at his answer but didn't follow up the second part of her question.

"Well turn around; let me see how you look."

He could feel his cheeks redden as he slowly turned, aware that both Mistress Danni and Ibrahim were watching him intently, at the same time trying to concentrate on his feet so he didn't clumsily fall to the floor.

"Very nice, such a pretty, slender, feminine girl...don't you think so Ibrahim?" She asked, turning to the black giant standing just to her right.

"As you say...very pretty" Intoned Ibrahim.

Mistress Danni moved closer, her hand skirting over his right hip and around to his ass, slipping just under the hem of his skirt and onto the little space of flesh between stocking and panties. She leaned closer and he was surprised to find that they were near enough the same height, he'd always thought of himself as slightly taller than the average woman but, then again, who said that Mistress Danni was anything but average. Mistress Danni stared into his eyes for what felt like an interminable amount of time before leaning even closer and breathing, blowing gently on his left ear. He felt himself tremble, swallowing as she took his earlobe between her teeth. Simultaneously she bit down and squeezed his ass cheek and an involuntary gasp escaped his lips. He was mortified to discover that he could feel stirrings down there and he closed his eyes trying to wish the feelings away. Through the clenched teeth that Mistress Danni held his earlobe between, she spoke in a low purr, words that seemed preternaturally loud in the large hallway.

"I own you." She said, punctuating each word with a long pause and he found that all he could do was mutely nod.

Mistress Danni gave his ass a final squeeze and stopped biting his ear, blowing gently on the spot. He felt himself shudder which caused her to laugh out loud as she moved away from him.

"Well pretty girl, I need to get changed and you need to help Ibrahim with dinner, so off you go and I'll see you shortly." With that, Mistress Danni walked past him, giving his ass a playful smack before heading up the stairs. He could feel his cheeks burning and there was an undeniably tighter feeling in his underwear than there was before. He looked up to find Ibrahim staring at him and he just about managed a wan smile.

"You heard your Mistress slave, follow Me." said Ibrahim.

And without a second glance Ibrahim strode off down a connecting corridor, leaving him little choice but to totter after him trying not to come a cropper in his new, unfamiliar footwear. They passed a couple of closed doors before arriving at the kitchens which were situated down a small flight of steps that he had to admit he actually managed to negotiate quite well. His thighs and calves were paining him quite considerably but he resolved to do his best and leave the complaining until he was alone. Ibrahim was again in silent mood as he busied himself preparing dinner which consisted of, primarily, chicken salad, with a wide range of vegetables that he wasn't sure he'd ever seen let alone eaten before. Ibrahim gave instructions on what and how he should prepare the meal but seemed unwilling to engage in small talk of any form, any semblance of friendliness he had shown earlier seemed to have disappeared with the appearance of Mistress Danni. This left him wondering as to what exactly was the basis of their relationship.

With the meal prepared, he produced a silver tray on which he placed a single plate and told him where he should take it, and to hurry back. He tottered off with the tray, mindful of not dropping it...that would definitely be disastrous at this stage and, after negotiating the steps, made his way along the corridor to one of the rooms that he'd noticed before. He opened the door into a dining room that had a long table running down the centre of it. It could easily seat a dozen people and Mistress Danni was sitting at the head of it. She smiled as he entered and he managed a small smile back as he concentrated on the task at hand. Mistress Danni had changed out of her skirt and blouse into a dress that was both casual and fashionable and as he neared the table he also noticed that she was now barefooted. He took the plate and placed it in front of her and Mistress Danni smiled up at him.

"Thank you pretty girl, you make a wonderful waitress. Though I think I may have you wear a shorter skirt next time so I can get a better look at those fantastic legs and that extremely cute ass." He felt his cheeks redden, unsure of how he should reply to such unfamiliar flattery. He decided to settle for "Thank you Mistress." before turning and hurrying back to the kitchens. Ibrahim gave him another plate to carry on the tray and left the kitchens without a word. He once more climbed the steps and headed to the dining room to find Ibrahim sitting at the table. He placed the plate in front of Ibrahim, aware of his Mistresses eyes on his ass as he leaned forward. Ibrahim thanked him, his Mistress smiled at him and he returned to the kitchens. Now he was at a loss. Was he to eat here like they did in TV shows like the period dramas he'd occasionally caught on the box or was he to go and eat with the others? He decided he would chance it and took the final plate back to the dining room. He opened the door slowly and peeked in to find Mistress Danni smiling at him whilst Ibrahim seemed engrossed in his food.

"Come in pretty girl, sit here." Mistress Danni indicated the seat to the right, the one opposite Ibrahim and he walked forward placing the plate on the table.

"Thank you Mistress." He stuttered, wishing that he didn't feel so nervous and that for just a few seconds he had proper control over his vocal cords and nervous system.

Mistress Danni was once again smiling at him, a wonderful, beautiful smile that made him feel like butterflies had taken up residence in his stomach and he smiled back.

"You do understand that you may not always be eating with me don't you pretty girl. Sometimes I may allow you to eat at the table, other times I may have you eating your meal at my feet. There may be times when I don't allow you to eat at all. But as this is a special occasion I thought it would be nice to share our first meal together."

He realised that as much as that sounded kind of barbaric, he would have little choice but to go along with almost everything that was expected of him.

"Yes Mistress, of course...thank you Mistress." He replied.

She smiled and Ibrahim, after uncorking a bottle of wine, poured three glasses. The meal continued and he found himself enjoying it more and more as time passed even though little time actually did. The wine was wonderful though a little strong and his Mistress was very talkative, often engaging him and asking what he thought of something or the other. He was just thinking that this wasn't too bad at all when he realised that Mistress Danni had addressed him and he hadn't really heard what she had said. She looked expectantly at him and he was at a loss. Finally he managed to say "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that." Mistress Danni raised an eyebrow and looked at him, a different kind of smile now playing on her lips. He half smiled back and raised an eyebrow too only half aware that Ibrahim had stood up, wiping his mouth with a napkin as he did so. Mistress Danni steepled her fingers together and placed her chin on the backs of them, her elbows now resting on the table.

Suddenly Ibrahim was standing at the side of him. He looked up at the behemoth of a man just in time to see Ibrahim's hand shoot out and grab a huge handful of hair. Shocked and in pain, Ibrahim lifted him from his seat by his hair and began to drag him from the chair. He managed a little squeal as he grasped Ibrahim's hand trying to stop his hair being ripped out at the roots. Ibrahim turned and walked out of the room and he had little choice but to stagger after him, his footwear slipping and sliding from under him at almost every step. Ibrahim dragged him to the next room, flinging open the door and dragging him into the dimly lit interior. Nearly senseless with pain, he just managed to notice that the room was probably a lounge with a huge leather sofa, before Ibrahim sat on the arm of it and dragged him over his knees. He had but scant seconds to react as he felt Ibrahim lift his skirt and rip the panties off his ass and halfway down his thighs. He tried to call out, to bring his hands round to cover himself but Ibrahim caught both of them deftly in one of his own and pinned them against the small of his back whilst also pinning his skirt up and out of the way. Pain exploded on his cheeks as Ibrahim brought his hand down on his exposed ass. The pain was like nothing he'd ever felt before, a rose of agony blossoming on each cheek as Ibrahim's hand came down. He cried out in equal pain and surprise at the first contact of flesh, trying to squirm away, to use his hands to deflect the blow but Ibrahim held him securely and he could do nothing as the black man's hand came down again and again on his naked flesh. It seemed to go on for ages but in reality Ibrahim had only spanked him twelve times before he stopped. His ass felt hot and stung, throbbing and exposed. He found that his cheeks were wet with tears and he had blurred vision. Ibrahim let go of his hands and allowed him to stand.

"You will use the correct honorific when referring to your Mistress at all times...do you understand?" Ibrahim intoned gravely.

He struggled upright, trying to pull his panties back up as he turned to the black giant.

"Yes, yes, of course...I'm sorry...but fucking hel..."That was all he managed before Ibrahim had him once again face down on his lap, his hands secured and his panties around his upper thighs. He cried out as Ibrahim's hand came down again and again, sobbing as the pain once more exploded on his flesh as the hand connected. At one point he thought he was going to black out, he could feel the spanks, each one bringing fresh torment to his rapidly reddening ass. The spanking stopped and he staggered to his feet, disorientated, his ass now unbelievably hot, he could feel waves of heat pulsing from it.

"You will not use profane language in my presence." Ibrahim said.

"I got that for swearing?" He croaked incredulously. "Jesus Chr..." And again he felt himself dragged across Ibrahim's lap. Twelve more strokes were given to his tortured cheeks, twelve more biting stings that seemed destined to send him through Ibrahim's lap and onto the floor. He was unable to stop himself from crying openly, each repetition bringing even more pain, even more shame. He was dressed as a woman and was defenceless against whatever action the black man chose to take against him. The cheeks on his face, wet with free flowing tears, reddened and stung just as much as the cheeks of his ass. Ibrahim stopped, stood and rolled him off his lap. He fell to the floor on his ass and let out a loud yelp of pain as his crimson cheeks connected with the floor.

"You will not use blasphemous language in my presence...do you understand slave?" Ibrahim said as he looked down on him, the light from the corridor bathing half his face in light, the other half lost deep in shadow.

Sobbing uncontrollably, trying to raise his himself off his ass onto his knees, he could only stammer a breathless "Yes." Ibrahim left; the room in darkness, the pretty girl in tears. He raised himself a little so his ass wasn't resting on anything but that was about the best he could do, his legs rubbery, his nerves shot. After a couple of minutes the light into the room dimmed again and he shrunk back but it was Mistress Danni not Ibrahim who blocked out the light. She walked in, turned on a reading light next to the sofa and sat down.

"Stand up and let me see what the nasty man did to you." She said.

He stood on shaking legs and turned around, lifting his skirt as he did so . "Wow, that is a delightfully red ass you know; I could toast crumpets off that arse." And with that she gave his rump a smack with the back of her hand which made him wince.

"Turn around and kneel." She said "And I want that ass on your heels, understand?"

He nodded as he turned around, kneeling in front of her, closing his eyes against the pain as his ass made contact. She leaned forward and took his head in her hands, using her thumbs to wipe the tears from his cheeks.

"Now I know this is hard for you but it won't always be this way. You didn't ask for this to happen but from this point on you are left with three options." She leaned forward and looked into his eyes. "Option one is that we tear up the contract now and you go back to whatever marvellous life you had before and all that entails. Option two; you stay and make things difficult for yourself and find yourself experiencing a lot more time with Ibrahim and I am quite sure that wouldn't be pretty." She now pulled his face closer until they were scant inches apart, her eyes boring deep into his. "Or option three, you look upon this as an opportunity that very few people ever get, a chance to live a completely different life, even if only for one year...you never know, you might get to enjoy it. And if you do then we will have lots of fun and games and adventures along the way. I'm going to leave it with you and as I have an early start in the morning I am going to bid you goodnight pretty girl, but I'll see you tomorrow evening, as long as you're still here, and if you are then we shall play...I can't wait to get my hands on you." She smiled, gave him a kiss on the lips and slowly walked out of the room leaving him alone with his thoughts. Mistress Danni stopped as she reached the door, one hand on the door frame, looking over her shoulder.

"Oh, and I'm going to want you prepared tomorrow, Ibrahim will know what that means...don't forget to tell him."

And with that she was gone, once more leaving him to ponder on the choice he had to make.