A Young Black Man's World

Story Info
On being a young black man in America.
1.6k words
3.36
37.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

The name is Peterson Samson. I'm a young black man living in the state of Massachusetts. Today, I turned twenty. My boys from the school football team got me a nice gift. A black leather jacket with red buttons. It's gonna look good on me once the New England winter comes in. I'm originally from Atlanta City in Georgia, so I've basically never seen snow before. Word. Massachusetts sure gets cold. Must be why everyone is so damn rude. These days, things are happening for this brother. Life is cool. I hope not to jinx it by telling you about it. Nah, I'm not superstitious, just cautious. You can never be too careful, know what I mean?

I'm a student at Lord Byron College. It's a small, four-year private school located in the Boston area. Truth be told, I never heard about it until a fateful day in homeroom. I thought about applying there. Lord Byron College was a small technical college which was starting a varsity football program after achieving four-year college status. I was a running back on the football team at South Atlanta Regional Technical High School. I thought about playing college football so why not apply to Lord Byron College? I applied and got accepted. All they wanted was a 2.0 GPA and since I had a 3.1 GPA, I was golden. I told my mom and dad and they were happy.

My parents always wanted me to go to college. My father James Samson is a policeman in Atlanta. He's a Morehouse College graduate, with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. That helped him become the captain at his precinct. My mother Alicia Smith Samson went to Georgia Tech and has her engineering degree. She works for one of Georgia's top engineering companies. My brother Leonard works as a corrections officer for the Atlanta City Department of Corrections. We live comfortbly in a mansion in West ATL. I've got no complaints. I thought about enrolling at Morehouse College or Georgia Tech but I've lived in Atlanta all my life. I wanted to see what other schools had to offer. Besides, Lord Byron College was offering me a full athletic scholarship to play Division One College Football. Maybe that's not a big deal to you but it is to me. A lot of men from Division One College Football teams make it into the National Football League. Who knows? I might play for the Atlanta Falcons someday, you know?

So, I went to Lord Byron College. What I saw there amazed me. The school was kinda small, with only five thousand students, but it was an athletic powerhouse. They had every damn sport I could think, and a few that I didn't know about. They offered Men's Intercollegiate Basketball, Baseball, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Golf, Fencing, Tennis, Soccer, Track, Swimming, Volleyball, Archery, Rifle, Bowling, Ice Hockey, Sailing, Wrestling and Rugby. And now they had a Varsity Football team. Excellent! They also offered Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Fencing, Track, Sailing, Archery, Rifle, Bowling, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey and Rugby. The Cheerleading Team is coed, of course. All of these sports teams competed in the NCAA Division One.

I was impressed with the athletics complex. A twelve-million-dollar Athletic Ccomplex with all the amenities you could think. Lord Byron College had purchased a lot of land in Boston, razed it and turned it into the Football Stadium, where the school's Men's and Women's respective Soccer teams practiced and the Women's Field Hockey games were also played. Nearby, within the same complex the Men's and Women's Track teams could be seen practicing on the Outdoor Track course. The complex was also home to the Gymnasium where the Men's and Women's Basketball teams practiced, along with the Men's and Women's Volleyball teams. The Basketball court was also where the Men's Wrestling team rolled out their mats for their practice meetings and their matches. Lord Byron College was getting ready to take on Boston College in Football. They'd already beaten Boston University in Wrestling and Harvard University in both Men's and Women's Basketball. Yeah, we were getting there.

How did Lord Byron College go from technical college one year to major athletic powerhouse? The founder of the school, Julianne Byron Conrad left us with a massive endowment of over three billion dollars. All of a sudden, the school's board of directors could do pretty much whatever they wanted. So we built ourselves new dorms and beefed up our sports programs. Adding a Division One College Football team was the final step in establishing ourselves as the new super power in collegiate America. Man, I really do live in interesting times. I was lucky to come to the school at this most interesting of all time periods. Also, I would be among the first members of the school's inaugural football team. How about that? I was part of history.

Yeah, I was having the time of my life. The football team coach was James Conrad Stephenson, nephew of the school's founder. He was also the Director of the Athletics Department. A really cool guy. He treated all of us like champs. We faced off against Boston College in our first-ever football game and won. Okay, we beat them only by one point but who cares? Winning is winning! The entire school celebrated. Oh, yeah. That Friday night, I went hanging out with some friends of mine. Let's see, it was me, Luther and Connor. Luther is a tall, good-looking young black man from Brockton. He's a defensive lineman on our team. Connor is a tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed Irishman who serves as running back on the team. I'm an offensive lineman these days. It's fun. Yeah, we all went to this bar on the Back Bay and had a blast.

At this bar, I picked up a hot black chick named Melissa Brownstone. She was about five-foot-ten, okay in the face, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a big, plump ass. Melissa was a Bay State College student who was a real college ball groupie. My buddies flirted with her but she was into me. Because I'm the sexy southern gentleman. We went back to her dorm on Commonwealth Ave for a good time. Let's just say that I had a lot of fun that night. As soon as we got into her dorm, Melissa began to act all horny. We kissed and she undressed me hastily. I stood before her, a tall and sexy, naked black stud. She liked what she saw. In my hand I held my dick. Long, thick and uncut. She knelt before me and began sucking on my cock. I thrust my dick into her mouth and she sucked me eagerly. I love getting my dick sucked. What man doesn't? I don't know where Melissa picked up her skills but she sucked a mean dick. It didn't take me long to cum like a fountain and when I did, she drank my dick. This chick swallows! That's awesome!

Next, she spread her legs and offered me some pussy. I declined and she gave me a weird look. I told her that I wanted some ass. After a brief hesitation, she told me that she was totally down with that. She got on all fours, and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I looked at this big, sexy black woman and her spread ass. I like big women with big butts. Big black women especially. Hey, I'm a brother, alright? I rubbed my dick, then pressed my cock head against Melissa's puckered asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. I've only had anal sex once before. It was with Lori Esra, this Jewish broad I knew back in ATL. I've never had anal sex with a black woman before. Especially a sexy black plumper like Melissa. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed my cock deeper into her asshole. Her ass felt warm and tight around my cock. This was nice!

Melissa was obviously not a stranger to anal sex. She backed up her plump ass against me, driving my cock deeper into her asshole. She kept yelling and screaming obscenities, telling me to give it to her harder and faster. Yes, ma'am. I didn't need to be told twice! Smiling from ear to ear, not believing my luck, I slammed my dick into Melissa's asshole. She howled like a woman possessed, telling me how much she loved getting fucked in the ass. I smacked her ass and she yelped in surprise. For a moment, I thought I'd gone too far but then she told me to smack her again. Laughing, I smacked her booty and drilled my cock deeper into her asshole. This was fun! We went at it until I came, sending my hot manly cum deep inside Melissa's asshole. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. What a woman!

Afterwards, Melissa and I hit the bed. I spent the night with her. Yeah, it was a lot of fun. When I woke up, the damn chick was sucking my dick. How about that? What a fine way to wake up. We had sex before I went to the showers. She joined me and we had some more fun. Then we exchanged cell phone numbers. She wanted to stay in touch with me because I was a cute black stud with a big dick and she wanted to have some fun with me. I was totally down with that. I returned to my dorm smiling from ear to ear. I told all my buddies about my night. They didn't believe me, until I showed them a pair of Melissa's panties, filled with my cum and her girly juices, which she had given me as reminder. How about that? I became King of the Men's Dorm. And I would have plenty more fun, both on the gridiron and off, as time went by. Tune in from time to time. I'll tell you all about it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers