Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

Adam laughs at my comment and pulls me over tight against him as we turn off the 401 and head down North Augusta Road and down to Pearl Street.

"Well cookie,...your Dad was pretty good about that whole mess. Meant to ask you...did he really make you hafta' mow the lawn that morning when you went home with a hangover?"

"Yeah, he did. And then he told me I didn't have to go and work for my brother-in-law, Nick up at the store until September and gave me the money Nick owed me for working part-time up there for him over the past month. It was weird though. Nick wasn't very nice to me when he found out I was going to go back to school. And then my Dad said not to call him or my sister to thank them for the extra money they gave me over and above when Nick owed me."

"Whatdaya' mean he wasn't nice to you, cookie?"

"Well, Adam ... Rob Pierce from Woolco and I are friends. He's the only gay guy I ever met in Brockville, until I met you of course. Rob came into the store one day and we got to talking. He's a nice guy, Adam. And he and I started having lunch together And sometimes he'd come and pick me up and we'd go up to the Skyline Hotel to have a beer and talk a little."

"Should I be jealous of him there, cookie?" says Adam, as his arm tenses up and he starts to hold me a bit tighter.

"Oh God no, Adam! I don't like him that way at all. It's just that I never really had many friends in high school and Rob was a lot like me in some ways and we just started to talk and all."

"I got beat up a lot in high school, Adam. I don't like to think about those times now. The boys, once they thought I was gay, always bullied me and tried to beat me up. And it was weird, Adam. Most of them wanted me to suck their cocks afterward and it really kind of messed me up. And the girls were even worse. I'd walk down the hall at BCI to my locker and a bunch of girls would be standing around and first thing you know, I'd hear the words 'fairy' and 'queer' from them, once I got to my locker. Whenever I hear the word 'queer' now, it still sends a shiver up and down my spine and I just want to run away and get away from them."

"Ahhh, honey...same thing happened to me, baby. I went to BCI and graduated before you started there, but I remember my time there too. Kids can be real cruel when they are growing up. There was talk about my Dad and Mom and I got picked on 'cause I didn't have two parents and all. The girls all wanted me to date them...just wasn't interested though. I realized after I graduated, those girls were really mean. Most of what was said about me in school came from them. I had to toughen up a lot and had lot's of fights with the boys and eventually they all learned not to mess with me. It was lonely for me though. I still have bad memories. Guess I always will. I kinda' learned though, not to let what others thought or said about me not to get to me. You're always gonna' have people who don't like you, cookie. Ya' gotta' understand though, you can't let them affect how you feel about yourself. Do ya' understand what I'm tryin' to tell ya' here, babe?"

"I'm sorry Adam you got picked on in high school. I'm just so glad we met and know each other now."

"Me too, babe. Me too."

We pull up in front of Mr. and Mrs. Nicolson's house on Pearl Street and Adam parks Mrs. Fullerton's car in the driveway in front of the garage.

"Sooo, cookie...think you can manage the stairs up to my place without falling off your platform disco shoes this time, babe?" Adam says with a laugh as he follows me up the stairs and slaps my butt.

"I think so, yes Adam," I say, with an embarrassed look back to him, as I reach the front door to his place at the top of the stairs.

Adam leans over closely past me to unlock the door so I can really feel him behind me. He blows in my ear and then puts his hand on my back to guide me into his apartment. This time I get to really see how he lives and I have to admit, I am fascinated with having the opportunity to really see what he's like when I'm not around him.

I see a big TV set with a stereo and AM/FM radio and what looks to be a liquor cabinet, all housed in one big cabinet console in his small living room. He has a couple of wood shelves that have a lot of records on them and surprisingly to me, a lot of hard cover books as well. Looking over his books, I see many books on history and science fiction. He has a brown shag rug on the floor and lots of pillows on it where I am guessing he must relax and read and listen to music, when he is by himself.

The kitchen is the first place you come into when you enter the apartment. It is immaculate with dish towels folded 'just so' and a sign above the sink that says, 'kiss the cook'."

The bathroom has what looks to be very old, tiny octagon shaped tiles on the floor that reminds me of what some of the stores in Brockville have outside their covered entrances, just before you step inside to shop. Some of them even have the street number laid out in small black tile, with a border around them just in front of the front door like that. I've always liked that kind of tile. I think they call it 'mosaic'.

He has a modern type of bathtub with a shower and there is a small vanity cabinet in there with all kinds of cologne, shaving cream, soap, toothpaste, razors and face cloths on top of it. It feels very intimate for me to be looking at all of his stuff like this. I think to myself, "He must really be comfortable with you to let you see all his personal things, Aaron."

His bedroom has a big queen-size bed in it. I sort of remember when I passed out on it and have some vague memory of him undressing me and sleeping with his arm wrapped protectively around me the night when I got drunk on him. He has a beautiful quilt on top of the bed in colours of blue and orange that looks handmade.

"My Mom made that quilt for me, cookie. She's pretty good with her hands. She took a long time to find those fabrics and colours. They're my favorite colours there, Aaron."

"It's beautiful, Adam. She is talented," I say to him.

"My hands are pretty talented too, ya' know," he says, and comes up close behind me, starting to massage the back of my neck.

"You better call your folks to let them know you're gonna' be staying over here with me tonight, Aaron. I don't want them calling the police and thinkin' we got into an accident or anything like that, cookie. The phone's on the wall in the kitchen. You give 'em a call and I'll open a bottle of wine...if ya' promise me not to drink the whole bottle on me like you did the last time...hah...hah."

"What time is it now, Adam?" I say to him.

" 'Ummm,' just after 8:00pm, Aaron."

"I'll call them closer to 10:00 and tell them we just got back then. Mom will be up by then and getting ready to go to work and Dad will be busy with her and having to walk Blackjack before bedtime."

"Your call there babe," he says to me.

He goes over to the big TV console and lifts up the top and the record player and liquor shelf rise up from inside the cabinet. "Ya' know, Aaron, this was the first piece of new furniture I got for this place when I moved in here. It came from Seaway Traders down on Water Street. The liquor shelf has a mirror on the bottom of the tray that goes up and down. It's kinda' weird, but the colour TV is big and the record player is really good. Wanna' hear some music, baby? What would ya' like to hear?"

"Whatever you like, Adam. I'm kind of curious to see what you've got in your collection."

"OK, babe. Leave it to me, then."

He looks through his LPs and pulls out 'Barry White' and carefully puts it on the stem of the record player and flicks the switch ... the arm and needle move over and then, 'What am I Gonna' Do with You' starts to play softly in the background.

"Here ya' go baby. One glass of wine only for you and that's gonna' be it for this evening. Let's cuddle on the floor on the pillows in front of the sofa and you'll call your parents in a while then."

"God, this is nice, Adam. You always feel so warm next to me when you put your arm around me. And you always smell so good. It just feels so good."

Adam leans in to kiss me and his lips nuzzle my ear and then make their way down to my neck. I swear every time he gets close to me, all I can sense is his virile, masculine smell and it is all I can do not to jump on him and start to grab his dick and rip his clothes off of him."

" 'Ummm,' Adam...I meant to ask you...what's this thing you have about calling your big cock 'different names' all the time, Adam," I say quietly to him.

He looks shocked and is speechless for abut three seconds and then starts to laugh.

"You mean my crotch rocket, stick shift, fuck rod, baby maker, big hairy dong there cookie...hah...hah...hah?"

"Yeah... like, what's with the 'dong' thing? It seems to be the one you say most often," I say to him.

"Well babe I don't know. I just do...that's all."

"Well Adam...you can stick your big, hairy 'King Kong' dong into me anytime you like!" I say to him.

Adam's mouth opens wide, gaping at me and after another few more long seconds of speechless surprise, he spills a bit of his wine onto the carpet and starts to laugh uncontrollably and squeezes me in a big bear hug.

" 'Jeezus fuckin' Christ,' Aaron! You're a funny kid ya' know! No more dong talk though for now, though. You'll just get me all hot and horny here and I'd like to just lie here beside you on the carpet and cushions and listen to some music and feel you close beside me. Is that OK with you, cookie?"

"Can we do it without our clothes on, Adam?" I say to him.

"Maybe later, after you call your Mom and Dad, babe. And remember, I gotta' get up to go to work early in the morning, so, we're actually gonna' sleep tonight and I'll drop you off at home before I hafta' head on in to Fullerton's."

"Where did you leave your car when you borrowed Mrs. Fullerton's, Adam?"

"Out behind the store, where I always park it when I'm working. Why do ya' ask, Aaron?"

"No reason. I just thought of it now. I guess, maybe just because it was the first place you ever kissed me."

"Less thinkin' and more kissing, I'm thinkin' then, Aaron ...," as he leans in and starts to take his tongue to trace the outline of my lips. I can taste the wine on them...sweet and rich...so nice."

That Barry White record plays softly in the background and I hear the lyrics, "Stay right there...right there...don't you move...you don't know what I'm going through..."

"Ya' know, cookie...I think you better call your Mom and Dad now so they won't be worried. I wanna' get that outta' the way and then we can relax a bit after today and get a good nights sleep. Hangin' around you makes me sorta' kinda' tired at times!"

"Hi Dad...we just got back from Ottawa and Adam still has Mrs. Fullerton's car. He has to drop it back off to her, either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning and I'm over at this place now. Can I tell you all about Ottawa in the morning when he drops me off at home?"

"So you're staying over at Adam's place tonight then, Aaron?" my Dad says.

" 'Ummm,' yes Dad. If that's OK with you, that is."

"You're almost twenty now, Aaron and don't need my permission to stay overnight at a friend's house. Just as long as you call to let us know where you are, so we don't worry. I'll talk to you in the morning over breakfast, before I have to head in to the hospital to work. I assume you rented the apartment, then. Just don't get drunk again on Adam The poor guy was beside himself when he called me the last time!"

"Oh Dad! Yes, I got the apartment. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, son. We'll have some cinnamon toast in the morning."

"There...happy now, Adam?"

" 'yup'...sure am, cookie. They don't need to be worrying about ya'. Now come on back here and lie down beside me and let's just listen to some more music and finish our wine and then head off to bed. My 'King Kong' dong is not gonna' molest ya' though. Not tonight when we hop into bed. Gonna' be a busy day for me tomorrow and I just wanna' see if we can make it through one night together without jumping on each other's bones!"

"OK Adam. Just being close to you and feeling your body heat against me and smelling you and touching you all over will be good for me," I say, as I bend over and start to rub my face in his hairy arm pit and then bite his shoulder.

"Ahhh fuck, 'cookie!' Am gettin' all hard here again with that kinda' talk from you!"

I reach down into his jeans and slowly start to rub my hand against his pleasure trail, while reaching down to hold onto his big, hairy baby maker."

"Well...maybe you can just jerk me off and 'then' we'll hop into bed and sleep. And, I do mean sleep this time!" he says, while holding onto the back of my neck and nuzzling my cheek.

"OK. That sounds like a good idea to me, Adam."

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers
12