Abandoned Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of mother and son continues.
12k words
4.73
200.5k
159
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers

Lucinda woke up the next day and found herself smiling and feeling so good. She squirmed a bit on the bed and looked to her side but Jake wasn't there. She was about to panic, but then looked down to see her son between her legs. He was tasting her! God he felt so good!

"Mmmm baby, oh yess!" Lucinda purred.

Jake had his head between her legs taking turns licking and sucking on her swollen clit. He'd managed to get between her legs when she was fast asleep. He hoped to wake her up by eating her out. He was glad he had succeeded. Her smell was intoxicating and she was so delicious. Jake had watched several porn movies where he carefully had studied the way the men ate the women out. He was glad he could finally try that with Lucinda.

Jake wiggled his tongue faster now making Lucinda writhe and moans of pleasure escaped her mouth. She was licking her lips and playing with her breasts as Jake continued to taste her. Lucinda couldn't keep still. Her son's tongue felt so good licking her, teasing her. His mouth was warm and his hot breath caressed her skin. His lips wrapped tightly around her clit sucking hard on it, making her juices ooze out slowly into his mouth.

"Jake this f-feels so good! Taste me baby! I want to cum in your mouth!" Lucinda cried out getting closer to her climax.

Jake slowed down a bit. He didn't want her to cum so quickly. He wanted to enjoy tasting her honey. He licked up and down her long slit very slowly. He could feel her legs shaking from the excitement he was providing for her. Jake spread her lips wider and he stared at her tiny opening. He moved his tongue down more and slid his tongue inside of her.

Lucinda lifted her hips off the bed squealing from the intense satisfaction her son was giving her. She could feel his long warm tongue sliding in and out of her as if he was fucking her with it. Lucinda moved her hips and raised her arms over her head while she moaned loudly. Jake could feel her insides so hot as his tongue caressed the velvety walls of her pussy. He moved his tongue faster and with his fingers began to play with her clit.

"Ahhhhhh oooh yessss! Just like that baby! Jake I'm going to cum! I want to cum!"

Jake didn't object to that. He kept fucking her pussy with his tongue and his fingers flicked her clit. Her juices were seeping out quickly wetting Jake's mouth.

Lucinda couldn't take it anymore. She felt her orgasm rip through her body. "Mmmmghhhh! Jake! I'm c-cumming! Taste me! Drink me!"

Jake's mouth was drowning with Lucinda's sweet nectar. He continued to lap her juices until he felt her body stop shaking. Jake rushed up to his mother and planted a hard kiss on her lips. Lucinda kissed him back and they shared her juices in their kiss.


"Oh god that was hot! That was so hot! I didn't think I could stop cumming!" Lucinda said breathlessly.

Jake caressed her face and kissed her forehead. "You taste so good. I felt like I could never stop tasting you."

"That was the best thing to wake up to. Just seeing you buried between my legs, oh Jake that was so wonderful!" Lucinda held him and kissed him.

"What am I going to do with you?" Jake asked placing soft kisses all over Lucinda's pretty face.

"I know what I'd like to do withyou," Lucinda said playfully.

Jake smiled. "Yeah? What's that?"

Lucinda shifted her body and Jake moved to the side lying on his back. Lucinda's beautiful breasts were exposed as the sheets slowly fell of her beautiful body. She got on top of him and straddled him. Jake's cock was already hard. He'd woke up that morning with a raging hard on and after having tasted Lucinda, he was harder than ever.

"I need you again Jake," Lucinda whispered.

She leaned down to kiss him and slowly kissed down his neck, chest and stomach. She grabbed his hard on and wrapped her fingers around his tightly making Jake moan immediately. Lucinda felt his veins throbbing and she knew he would cum so hard inside of her. She wanted to taste him but that would come later, at that moment she needed him inside of her.

Lucinda lifted her body up a bit and slowly slid her pussy on Jake's cock. Jake groaned feeling her pussy swallowing up his entire cock. Her little body was on top of his and she looked at him with love.

"Hmmgghhh!" Jake loved the feeling of her hot pussy.

"Oh yes! This is the way I need you right now. God you're cock feels incredible Jake!"

Jake reached up to touch her breasts. His fingers pinched her nipples hard and Lucinda arched her back letting him continue to fondle her breasts while his cock was buried inside of her. Lucinda closed her eyes and began to move her hips slowly enjoying the feeling of her son's hard member inside of her. Jake's toes curled as sensations of pleasure went all through his body. Lucinda's mouth was parted and her eyes were closed. She moved her body more slowly sliding her pussy up and down Jake's cock.

"Ooohhh baby! Ahhhhhh!" Lucinda whined softy. She then began to move faster, grinding her pussy harder on her son's cock.

Jake held on to her hips and felt them swaying as she fucked his cock. Her beautiful breasts bounced up and down with each of her movements. Jake loved looking at her riding his cock and enjoying herself. Most of all, he loved the feeling of her juices slowly gliding down his long cock.

"Hmghghhh, yes! Keep riding me Lucinda. You feel s-so g-good!" Jake could barely say the words.

Lucinda opened her eyes and looked at her son. She leaned down to kiss him hard. They both moaned as they kissed. Lucinda moved slower now and Jake began to thrust his hips upwards sliding his cock in and out so fast. Lucinda stopped moving and bit her lower lip. She could feel her son's hard thrusts as she just stayed still for a moment. Jake held on to her hips gripping them and moving in and out of her.

"Jake! Oh Jake! Yesssss! More like that baby! Do it hard and fast! I'm going to cum….oh I'm going-" Lucinda couldn't finish her last sentence. She felt her orgasm ripping through her body. "Mmmghghhhhh!! Oooh fuck!" She cried out and Jake felt a hard rush of cum explode out of his cock at the same time.

"I'm cumming with you. Feel me cum!" Jake rasped.

Lucinda grinded her pussy harder on her son's cock and they both climaxed, together. His warm cum was shooting violently in her. She held onto his hands as they waited for their orgasms to weaken. Finally, Lucinda just collapsed on top of her son. He held her tight with his cock slowly softening inside of her and cum dripped onto her thighs. They lay there silent and breathless holding one another for a few seconds.

"Jake, that was so….oh god!" Lucinda hissed.

Jake kissed the top of her head and sighed. "Yes it was so amazing! You're amazing Lucinda. I love you."

She looked up at him and shifted her body letting his cock slide out of her completely. She kissed his lips and touched his handsome face. "All these years without you have been hell. I should have kept you Jake. I should have been a mother to you."

"Maybe, but maybe things would have not gone this way. I mean, we might not have been doing what we just finished doing."

"You mean making love?" Lucinda smiled.

"Yeah," Jake blushed.

"We'll never know that for sure Jake. All I know is that I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad I found you. Now my life is complete."

Lucinda lay back on his chest and closed her eyes. "I wish you didn't have to leave."

Jake knew there was no way of just staying in Vegas. He feared explaining everything to his parents but he had to do it. He had to be honest with them after all they were the ones who brought him up.

"I am going to have to tell my parents about this Lucinda. They know your name so I can't hide this from them. I'm really scared of what they'll think of me." Jake finally spoke.

Lucinda looked up at him pushing her hair out of her face. "I'll be here for you no matter what. You know you'll always have a place to stay with me. I know your parents have to understand. If they want you to be happy, they have to understand right?"

"Maybe. I don't know how they'll react, probably not very positive. After all, they are very involved with church."

Lucinda knew this was a hard step for Jake to take but she was willing to wait for him no matter what. They lay in silence for what seemed to be forever both wondering what the future had in store for them.

"I better shower up. I'm all sticky," Lucinda said playfully.

Jake laughed. "Yeah me too. You can go ahead and shower first."

Lucinda wished he would shower with her but she knew he had things to think about. She got up and headed to the bathroom. She made sure the water was warm. Stepping into the shower, she felt her hair get wet and her body. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. If Jake chose not to stay with her, then she'd have to live with that. She loved him more than anything in the world but she only wanted what was best for her son.

Jake lay in the bed and closed his eyes remembering Lucinda's warmth and love. He'd finally been able to make love to the right woman but she wasn't the right woman in the eyes of many people. He thought about his parents for a moment. They had been wonderful parents and treated him with love as if he was their own child. He couldn't hurt them like this. Yet, how could he ever go on with his life without Lucinda? He'd fallen deeply in love with her but the fact that she was his biological mother was their one obstacle.

"I want to be with you Lucinda. For the rest of my life if possible," Jake said out loud. For a moment there he couldn't believe he'd said it. Did he love her enough to maybe want to marry her? Was marriage even possible?Damnit why did things have to be this way? Jake thought.

Lucinda was busy showering up and after having rinsed her hair she heard Jake come in. He pulled the shower curtain to the side and looked at her naked. Lucinda's eyes met with Jake's.

"I need you," Jake said quietly.

"Come in here with me baby," Lucinda said stepping aside.

Jake was already naked and stepped into the shower with his mother. Tears ran down his face and she held him in her arms as the water began to wet him. "Are you OK?"

Jake sobbed. "No. I hate this. I hate the fact that we might not be able to be together. I want to be only with you Lucinda."

"I want to be with you too but I don't want you to hurt your parents. I want you to do what's in your heart."

"You're in my heart," Jake said glaring down at her.

Her heart fluttered. "And you're in mine. You were always in my heart."

"This is so difficult for me. This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make."

"Yes I know. Like I said I'm willing to support you with whatever choice you make. I can't force you to stay with me although I wish I could."

Jake held her again as the water ran down their bodies. Lucinda kissed his neck softly while Jake ran his hands up and down her back. He felt his cock growing slowly again. She seemed to have such an affect on him. Lucinda felt his hardness pressed on her leg and moved back. Her eyes glanced down and she felt so excited again. His cock was throbbing and hard for her again. She didn't say anything else. She just got on her knees ready to please him.

Jake watched her slide down to her knees and grab his cock. He gasped and his eyes widened as she began to put his hard on in her mouth. Jake watched her beautiful mouth engulf his cock. He cupped her face and made her look up at him. Her eyes locked with his and she moved her lips up and down his long shaft. Jake felt his legs tremble. Her mouth felt so hot and she was gripping his cock very tightly with her lips. He could feel her tongue wiggling around the head of his cock as she moved her mouth up and down. Jake now understood the big fuss behind blowjobs. It was intense and Jake loved watching her take every inch of his member into her mouth.

Lucinda loved his salty taste of his precum that slowly ran down her throat. She cupped his balls with her hands slowly massaging them. She took his cock out of her mouth and let it hang while her hungry mouth went to lick his balls. Jake groaned louder as he felt her wet tongue licking his cum filled balls. Her mouth grabbed one ball and sucked on it making loud smacking noises that could be heard over the sound of the falling water. She did the same thing to his other ball and licked them more. She looked up at him again and slid his cock into her mouth once again.

Jake knew it wouldn't be long before he came. He wondered if she would swallow. He hoped she would. There was nothing sexier than having the woman you love swallow your hot cum. He grabbed her hair hard and moved her head back and forth to the rhythm of his satisfaction. Lucinda could feel the veins of his cock throbbing in her mouth and his cock twitched. She felt him tense up and knew it was time for him to explode. She moved faster and put more suction on his cock.

"Arrhhhggghhh hmmmmmggghh! I'm cumming!"

Jake threw his head back and growled loudly as his cum shot right out of his cock and into her mouth. He watched her drink it.Oh God, she swallowing!Jake thought as more cum spurted out of his dick. He held her head in place until he finished shooting out every drop of his seed. Lucinda fought hard to breath and swallow at the same time but managed. She took one last gulp of her son's sperm and let his cock slip out of her mouth. Jake stood there breathless. He helped her up and held her in his arms.

"Lucinda, oh my God! That was so….." he couldn't think of the right word to express his bliss.

"I love the way you taste baby. I could drink you up all the time," Lucinda whispered in his ear.

He took a look at her pretty face and placed his forehead against hers. "The more I'm with you, the more I know I want to be with you."

Lucinda held his hands. "I know me too. Jake, I'm so glad you came looking for me. I know you turned out to be such a wonderful young man."

"I've had a good life thanks to you Lucinda. I've had two wonderful parents and been able to attend good schools. Plus, I met you and even though what we are doing might be wrong, I've never felt so alive and happy my entire life."

Lucinda felt her bottom lip quiver.Don't cry damnit, she told herself.

"I better step out of this shower other wise I'll turn like prune," Lucinda said laughing.

Jake didn't want her to go. "Ok I'll just finish showering up."

Lucinda stepped out and grabbed a big towel wrapping it around her body. She closed the bathroom door and tears ran down her face. She felt almost selfish hoping Jake would leave his parents to be with her. It wasn't right but she wanted him there with her.

* * *

After his shower, Jake stepped out and saw Lucinda fully dressed and applying some lipstick. She looked more beautiful than ever. "Are you hungry? We could get some breakfast…no wait lunch." Jake said teasingly.

She laughed. "Yeah it's almost noon. I am a bit hungry."

"Alright then, did you want to go downstairs to eat something?"

She smiled. "No I want to take you to my home and cook something for you. You know something homemade."

Jake rushed to her and held her tightly. "I can't wait to taste some of your home cooking mom."

Lucinda felt her heart rejoice hearing that beautiful word again. "I'm not that great of a cook but I'll try to make you the best lunch in town," Lucinda said sweetly.

"I'm sure you cook really good," Jake smiled.

"Why don't you get your bags and check out. You can stay with me. You know for your last night here."

Jake agreed. He knew his last night in Vegas should be special. Nothing would be more special than spending it with his mom, his lover.

* * *

An hour and a half later, they were at Lucinda's house. Jake was opening the wine bottle as Lucinda cooked some of her homemade spaghetti. She'd put the garlic bread in the oven and she stirred the homemade sauce. Jake turned on her stereo playing light jazz music.

"Mmm smells good!" Jake said poking his head in the kitchen.

Lucinda smiled. "Well I hope it's going to taste as good as it smells."

"I'm sure it will. Here I got the wine bottle open," Jake said grabbing a wine glass and pouring Lucinda some wine.

"Thank you," Lucinda said grabbing the glass. Jake poured himself some wine too. He never thought he'd even like wine but Lucinda had gotten him into it. They sipped the red wine together as Jake looked through Lucinda's CD collection.

"I didn't know you liked Pink Floyd," he said looking at one of his own favorite albums "The Wall."

"Well now you do. I didn't knowyou liked Pink Floyd." Lucinda replied playfully.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes sure."

"What was…what was my father like? I mean besides being a bad boy type."

Lucinda sighed. "Well David, that was his name by the way, wasn't just a bad boy. He was very sweet. He used to bring me flowers to school, of course he'd make sure his friends never saw him but he did. He even took me to a few of the school dances, another thing that would have been "uncool" of him to do. He was very good to me or at least in the beginning he was. Jake, I don't want you to think you're father was a bad person. He was young like me and we both clueless about family life."

Jake looked down. "Yeah I guess. I'm just angry with him for leaving you pregnant. Even though he never found out you were pregnant, it still angers me that he didn't even bother to keep in contact with you."

She moved towards him and touched his face. "Well that's the past sweetheart. But please don't hate him or be angry with him. After all if none of this had happened you and I wouldn't be like this. In love."

"Yes I know. I understand everything happens for a reason and I'm glad it did," Jake sipped his wine and watched his mother cook.

Once the meal was finished, Lucinda served them both and they sat around her table eating and talking. Jake knew this would be his last night with Lucinda, at least for a while. He'd have to attend college in Texas. It was too late to get a transfer. Besides, all of this would hit his parents really hard. He didn't want to hurt them. It would take time if he wanted to be with Lucinda, which he did.

"What are you thinking?" Lucinda asked putting her hand over his.

"About us."

"Yeah? Tell me."

"Well I'm just thinking of how much I'm going to miss you. I have to attend school in Texas. At least for the first semester or maybe even the first year. I want to move here but I also have to think about my parents. I can't just come home and tell them I've found you and now I want to live with you, although that's what I'd like to do."

"Yes I know honey. But Jake I am willing to wait for you. I know this isn't easy for you."

Jake held her hand in his. He never wanted to let go.

* * *

It began to rain that late afternoon in Vegas. After lunch Lucinda went to freshen up and Jake laid in her bed feeling his eyes close slowly. He was about to fall asleep when he heard Lucinda come out of the bathroom wearing a stunning short white sheer nightgown and her hair was pinned up. She looked like an angel! Jake raised his body up and reached out as if he wanted to touch her from afar.

"Hi sweetie," Lucinda said softly as she began to walk towards him.

Jake couldn't speak. She took his breath away.

"Hmm looks like my baby is all tongue tied," Lucinda said teasingly.

Jake nodded and gulped. She got on the bed with him and gently pushed him down on his back. Jake fell back and stared up at his beautiful mother. "I love you so much," Jake finally spoke.

"I love you too Jake. You mean the world to me you know that?"

jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers